You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Room service would be good” Ayme admitted going through the menu as he also grabbed his phone texting down the huge order for the kitchen to send up. “My body is off I’ll admit an increased appetite is strange I usually don’t eat much” Ayme mumbled looking at his phone screen for a moment before making a call his voice soft and gentle as he apologized for inconveniencing the other person on the phone. Pacing around the room Ayme chatted in Russian (asking medical questions) his voice ranging from a slight concern and more at the end toward exhaustion. Finally seeming to settle down he grabbed a notepad and sat down before taking notes. As the minutes slowly ran longer and a half an hour passed Ayme sighed a little rubbing the bridge of his nose before saying goodbye and hung up. Taking a moment to breathe he looked back at his phone before calling Misha who could be heard groggily answering with an angry response about what time it was.

“I know it’s late...but I need you to arrange a flight and set up some things for me seems we will be home tomorrow evening.” Ayme explained focusing on his current task as he told Misha where his computer was to purchase the tickets and get everything ready. Finally finishing his talk he stopped and set down his phone before opening his arms for Leroy to come join him on the chair.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Leroy looked at Ayme as he talked on the phone in Russian. Given his limited knowledge on the language he could only barely understand that he was talking about something medical in nature, likely discussing with some medical expert about his unique physique. The phone call went on for quite a while and during that time the hotel staff brought in the room service and Leroy made them set the food down on the table. Then Ayme called Misha to arrange their trip back. Finally done with the phonecalls Ayme then called Leroy towards him and he gladly obliged. Sitting on Ayme's laps he looked at the food sitting on the table beside them and said: "You better hurry up Ayme or the food is gonna get cold. Or do you want me to feed you?"

“I’m not a child I can feed myself” Ayme replied his arms wrapping around Leroy’s body as he held him there for a moment and just enjoyed his closeness. Despite how calm he was he was deep down inside rather terrified of what could be going wrong with his body. Loosening his hold Ayme sighed for a mere second before poking at the food and digging in. About thirty minutes later Ayme had finished it all and was feeling much more satisfied. Cleaning up his dishes he set them to the side before returning back to Leroy.

“We will be leaving in the morning, I’ll plan another trip for us when things are a little more settled” Ayme explained his hand gently touching Leroy’s cheek finding some comfort in his wifey.

Leroy sat there and leaned against Ayme gently as he ate his meal. It is worrisome to see the albino's peculiar behavior but there really wasn't anything he could do other than be there at Ayme's side and provide emotional support. Eventually Ayme cleaned up the plates and returned to him. He let out a soft moan when Ayme touched his cheek and smiled: "Next time I'll do the planning so you can just sit back and relax. I mean it's not like I have much to do these days anyway." He leaned closer and laid a soft kiss on the albino's cheek and asked: "So... is it bed times already? Or do you want to do a little... exercise first?"

Kissing Leroy’s hand Ayme smiled softly before picking him up and laying him on the bed. “If I ever turn down sex consider me actually sick” Ayme teased letting his hands hungrily explore Leroy’s body. Leaning down Ayme kissed Leroy’s lips softly then hungrily deepening the kiss as he slowly grinned against Leroy’s ass and pussy. Groaning happily at the friction that was causing his cock to stiffen rather quickly, Ayme pulled Leroy even closer his hand reaching down to tease his lovers delicate clit. Breaking the heated kiss Ayme rested his head for a moment on Leroy’s shoulder taking some time to breathe and keep from passing out.

Leroy chuckled as Ayme picked him up and carried him to bed. While part of him felt that it was wrong to exhaust And even further while he was clearly having some health issues, but his body simple couldn't help but wanting more from his lover, his husband, his master. He responded to AymeZ's kiss eagerly and as the albino's hand stained across his body the lose bathrobe might as well not exist and moments matter he was playing bare under Ayme. Leroy moaned sensually when Ayme began grinding his throbbing cock against his alit, and when Ayme's fingers began touching his sensitive clot his moans became even louder. But before Ayme could go any further Leroy grabbed AymeZ's hand and said: "Wait Ayme... You haven't use my ass for quite a while and I kind of miss it...." He flipped around as he presented his back to Ayme and looked back saying: "Fill me up back there too."

“Mmh I want you to feel nothing but pleasure~” Ayme added knowing he had been favoring the easiest way to pleasure Leroy lately. “Forgive me for not pleasuring you better” Ayme whispered feeling guilty as he gently ran a finger against Leroy’s delicate asshole. Taking some of Leroy’s already wet juices he used that to carefully lube up his asshole stretching and teasing his brides insides. Nipping at his lovers neck Ayme sucked and left a nice sized hickey loving seeing his own claim marks on Leroy’s soft skin. Slowly pushing his throbbing cock in Ayme groaned at how tight Leroy felt, “fuck you feel good!” Ayme moaned happily pulling Leroy’s hips closer.

"Oh Ayme, you don't have to apologize. I do love it when you play with my pussy." Leroy smiled as he looked back at Ayme and moaned when he felt the man's fingers touching the folds of his rear. His body shivered in excitement feeling Ayme's lips nibbling on his neck while those nimble digits began stretching him open. Leroy let out a long sweet moan as he felt Ayme's throbbing cock pushing inside him, that hard rod rubbing against the soft membrane of his intestine and pressed on his prostate as it entered. "Ha... ha... Ayme... please.... fuck me... fill me up...!" He pleaded sensually as lust began overtaking him, and he began wiggling his butt and push back against Ayme wanting more pleasure.

“Be patient darling, I need to take it a little slower this time~” Ayme whispered feeling the oh so dreaded burning in his lungs again as he looked down at Leroy enjoying every second of his lust filled faces. Slowly moving his hips Ayme let his hand holding and caress Leroy’s hip taking this act of love much more slower and gentler. While Ayme felt he could continue and bring Leroy to a happy orgasm he wouldn’t cum himself, being worried he would push his body to much. Taking Leroy’s face with one hand he caressed his cheek his thumb brushing over Leroy’s soft lips. Thrusting his hips at a decent pace Ayme pulled Leroy a touch closer by his hip making sure there wasn’t an inch of his cock outside of his velvet asshole.

Leroy moaned sensually as Ayme slowly grinded his cock inside his intestines, he could feel the hot rob pressing against the soft and sensitive membranes inside him sending waves after waves of sweet pleasure throughout his body. He has really gotten used to more rough and passionate treatment so getting gentle love like this was actually quite rare for him, and that seemed to made him even more sensitive to Ayme's touch. He moaned as he felt Ayme's fingers brushing over his lips, and rather eagerly he extended his tongue and licked on the albino's slime digits. A wet patch was quickly forming on the bed sheets as his pussy was getting wet from the cock ramming down his ass.

“I love hearing you moan~” Ayme whispered gently bending down to pick and tease Leroy’s nipples. Biting and rolling the sensitive buds with his teeth grunting softly Ayme continued to fuck Leroy his cock rubbing and sliding against his lovers insides. While Ayme continued his sexual fun his own body was getting more and more aroused as he listened to Leroy’s sweet moans. Moving One of Leroy’s legs over his shoulder he continued fucking him at a new angle his hips grinding against Leroy’s prostate. As he continued fucking and getting off more on Leroy’s sensational moans Ayme came his seed spilling into Leroy and filing him full.

Leroy moaned out louder and louder as Ayme's slow grind gradually pushed him closer and closer towards climax. Ayme teasing his nipples certainly didn't help with the matter as his body and mind sunk deeper and deeper down the sea of lust and desire. It's quite a different kind of build up from what he was used to, but that slow burn pleasure seemed to just made him crave for the climax even more. He groaned slightly as he was moved and his leg raised, and as he responded to each thrust of Ayme with a lustful moan, gradually turning into a long, continuous, desperate wail as Ayme began to speed up, and eventually into a loud cry as he felt Ayme came inside him. His own body spasmed uncontrollably as juices squirted out of his pussy.

Leroy continued to twitch and moan weakly and panted as he felt the lingering sensation of his ecstasy and slowly calmed down and recovered. Looking up at Ayme he reached for his lover and brought him close for a soft kiss. "That was wonderful love... " He caressed Ayme's silver hair and smiled: "I suppose it's sleep time now?"

“Yeah, definitely time to sleep.” Ayme agreed yawning slightly as he snuggled into Leroy for only a brief moment. “Tomorrow will be a long day filled with travel and a very angry guest” Ayme admitted with a small sigh gently moving Leroy and his own body more into the bed. Covering them with warm blankets Ayme shivered causing him to snuggle closer to his lover. “But I should be better by that evening if I’m right he’s a good doctor, use to be friends with Yoh when he traveled abroad with organs and medical supplies. They had a falling out but I kept touch with him through email until I visited a few years ago” Ayme muttered his voice slowly dragging as he got more drowsy.

“He’s the one who makes our hormone medicine and set up my prescriptions after my recovery” Ayme trailed on before suddenly falling asleep his body utterly done for the day.

Leroy chuckled slightly as he felt Ayme snuggling against him. The touch and warmth of the albino never fail to give him a sense of safety and assurance. He pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's cheek and whispered: "Goodnight my love. Sweet dreams." It didn't take long for the albino to fall asleep and as he leaned into Ayme's arms he was soon overtaken by sleep as well. The next day the two of them collected there things and checked out of the hotel. As Ayme was dealing with the front desk a familiar figure suddenly appeared in the corner of Leroy's vision. "It that...?" Leroy muttered quietly as his gaze followed the silhouette and as it walked across the room towards the corner. For a brief moment their eyes met, and as Leroy looked into those all too familiar red eyes he saw his lips moving, which wasn't hard for someone like Leroy to read. He could almost hear that voice inside his head saying....

The next moment Leroy snapped back to reality. Looking back towards Ayme he'd already forgotten about what just happened a moment earlier and smiled: "Let's go home Ayme. I'm sure the kids miss their daddy."

Ayme having paid the bill and finished checking out looked at Leroy his eyes seeming still weary and tiered. “Oh you think so?” Ayme asked playfully grabbing their bags. “I think the others have kept them rather content...honestly they most likely won’t even know I’ve been gone” Ayme added walking with Leroy our to the car. Opening the trunk Ayme put their bags in before opening Leroy’s door. Watching Leroy get in Ayme chuckled a moment amused at the sudden thought that appeared. “Well...Yu will know we’ve been gone but I think he won’t mind he’s quite fond of Misha” Ayme added slightly rambling while getting into the car and with ease started it and started heading home.

Leory chuckled on their way to the car and said: "Oh don't worry dear. I'm surer the boys loves you very much." He pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's cheek before getting into the passenger seat. "I just hope you get your condition sorted out so you'll be able to spend more time with them." As Ayme started up the engine and they were on the road, it didn't take long for Leroy to doze off and fell asleep, seemingly quite tired for all of a sudden.

Eventually they arrived back at the clinic. As the car pulled over at the front Derrick was already there welcoming the two of them home. "Welcome home you two." Derrick smiled as he approached Ayme and held him closely in his arms. He pressed a loving kiss on the albino's lips before letting him go and asked: "How are you feeling right now? The doctor you called has already arrived."

“I’m fine...there’s no need to make a fuss it’s just a simple checkup to see if my medication is off” Ayme assured Derrick gently kissing his cheek. Looking at the upstairs window Ayme frowned at the man standing and waiting to scold him the doctor having explored the house and clinic and clearly was displeased.

-“Whatever you did to incur that mans wrath you need to fix it”- Misha muttered in Russian raising a brow at Ayme who sighed.

-“He’s just concerned we fucked and dated for awhile it didn’t work out but we are great friends, he’s a consult when it comes to anything medical for Yukie and I”- Ayme explained back in Russian his voice tiered as he carried in the suitcases.

-“I warned you to take it easy...”- A thick Russian accent scolded his voice quite deep as he looked at Ayme from the stairway. -“Go change and I’ll give you a health check...make sure you are just sick”- He added before handing Ayme some clothes as he headed to his room to grab his medical bag.

"Here let me help." Derrick said as he took he suitcases from Ayme's hand and began carrying them indoors. Meanwhile Leroy had quietly slipped into the house and headed towards the bedroom to rest. While he seemed to be acting a little strange Derrick figured it was the first time since his rescue that Leroy went on a trip and he must be tired. So he put the matter aside and focused on more pressing issues.

Derrick raised an eyebrow as he listens to Ayme and Misha talk. Having dealt with the Russian mafia before Derrick had learned the language so he could pick up on what they were saying, so when Ayme mentioned that he had fucked and dated the guy before he wasn't really pleased. Even though he knew better than most that the list of men Ayme had slept with throughout the years would be a very long one, it still didn't make it easier to see one of such men suddenly show up. Walking up towards the doctor he asked in Russian: "Do you mind if I stay in the room while you do your checkups on Ayme? Forgive me for the paranoia but Ayme doesn't exactly have the best record when it comes to crazy Exes"

Nodding Ayme went off to the bathroom changing in the clothes that where waiting for him. Coming out he huffed looking at Misha who shrugged and looked at Ayme. “Derrick wants to stay with you during your exam apparently he speaks Russian pretty well...seems a little worried about your ex looking at your naked body” Misha explained to Ayme not caring to be involved past that. “Have fun~ let me know what’s up so I know if I need to make something different for dinner” Misha added going up the stairs to cook and care for the kids.

“...fucking hell hes pissy when jealous, honest was probably waiting for you two to kill each other” Ayme added with a small sigh leading the way to the simple checkup room the doctor following. “No smoking...” Ayme added giving Al a stern glare as he moved a stool to help climb up onto the table.

“You scold me but can’t even get up on the low table~” Al teased Ayme unpacking his supplies and making himself at home. “There will be a lot of touching with this checkup will you be fine with that?” Al asked knowing Ayme might not like to instantly be touched.

“Yeah...I know, your fine to do as you need” Ayme mumbled his body in this moment looking so worn and broken. Looking down at his shirt he carefully took it off his body skinnier then normal having lost quite a bit of weight over the last week. “Wrapping has been keeping them from knowing or worrying.” Ayme explained having taken off the bandages in the bathroom since Al didn’t put up with his shit and he was to tiered to continue denying something was wrong.

“...you still are eating right?” Al asked his hand touching the small bits of bone pressing against Aymes skin. Letting his hands roam over Aymes body he frowned and continued to check for any bone breakage or cuts.

“Can’t eat enough...I’ve been starving” Ayme admitted his body shivering at the gentle touch. Making a few notes on his clipboard Al continued his work in silence writing down anything he could find different before taking a moment to sit back and think very deeply.

“You are very sick I’ve only seen this once with you...it was a very long time ago...back when you would travel with Yu. He kept great record of how your recovered but refused to say why you got sick in your file. The pictures where terrifying you looked worse then this.” Al explained clearly unsure of what Yu had done to fuck up Aymes body to that point. “We could do some tests to try and figure out a trigger to make you worse....but your lover there might break my arms” Al finished opening the window as he sat on the ledge and smoked clearly troubled.

Derrick frowned as he stood by and watched Al perform checkups on Ayme, and bite on his lower lips noticing how frail Ayme looked all of a sudden. The last time he saw Ayme's body he looked perfectly healthy and it was almost horrifying how quickly that deteriorated. Letting kit a heavy sigh from Al's comment he turned to look at Ayme and said: "As much as I hate to see you suffer, if it will help you get better in the long run them I will not object. After all your body's condition is such a freak show that I simply.have bonuses what course of action would be best. At the end of the day you are the one who decides what to do with your own body. I can only stay by your side and support your decision."

“I’m taking the freak show comment as a compliment” Ayme grumbled annoyed and tiered of being poked and prodded. Looking at Derrick Ayme sighed before mentioning for him to take a seat knowing the testing would take some time.

“I promise it will all be for a good reason and I’ll be gentle” Al reassured Ayme who only huffed in annoyance as he let the doctor work in silence trying to sleep while he drew blood and worked on Ayme. Al continued his work for hours taking every sample he could and then in turn started stress testing Aymes body to see if areas became worse or better after about a whole day of exhausting testing and activities Ayme just laid back on the bed and held Derrick’s hand having enjoyed having him for support.

“I’m assuming that you’ve run every test you could?” Ayme asked his voice worn down from the fun on their day. Chuckling dryly Al sat down to smoke looking over his notes and files as he pulled together his theory.

“Well...honestly your body’s gone to shit.” Al stated taking a deep breath of his cigarette. “Your body is self destroying itself. From what I gathered all the time you lived with Yu your body was a playground for testing and whatever else he desired. Because of this I think your genetic code had been permanently damaged.” Al added pulling up two pictures one of Yukies healthy cells and blood and then one of Aymes cells and blood that looked horribly scarred and slowly dying. “Your not dying...no matter what I did to the samples I took they recovered fine but they take twice as long to heal as your brothers samples.”

“...I see...” Ayme replied his face Going pale as he took a shaky breath unsure what to do to even fix anything.

“It’s not fatal....but, you can’t keep pushing yourself like this your weren’t raised like Yukie so you really have to take care of yourself. Your body is going to go through a recycle period more often, you’ll have days of pain where you will be sick and naturally removing dying organs and cells so the healthy ones can grown back.” Al explained knowing out of the other recovery options this was the least brutal.

“I thought I got better...after I started living with Leroy I stopped being sick once I put on weight I was fine nothing happened I felt normal” Ayme whispered his voice shaking.

“Your body was in a state of recovery all those years you kept well exercised you ate well and slept, when you went off you stopped all care for yourself. Whatever health you had easily got torn down and it was only a matter of time until you ended up back like this. Seems like it happens every five years according to Yohs files.” Al finished a small frown on his face his hand carefully taking Aymes. “ you need a more relaxed life, no more working like this you need to live where you can relax and can actively maintain your health like your suppose to.” Al explained letting it sink in for his friend.

Derrick stayed by Ayme as Always did all his tests and experiments on the albino and he could see his lover's condition deteriorate right in front of his eyes. It reminded him of the time when Ayme essential hid the fact that he was nearly murderer and he saw all the injuries he was hiding when they were in that old apartment, but arguably Ayme looked even more frail right now. After Al explained the situation he was rather relieved. "So he is gonna recover then?" Derrick asked before turning back towards Ayme and held his hand: "Seriously I thought hat if any of us would live a life of decadence and luxury it should be you! Just why are you overworking so hard?"

“He lived in a basement only allowed to occasionally watch tv. I could understand his desire to keep active and busy” Al explained looking at Ayme. “You can’t take any medicine anymore keep it all herbal and natural. No more hormone suppressants, your body needs to relearn how to regulate every month once it does you shouldn’t end up this bad just the occasional weekend on bed rest” Al finished putting out his cigarette with a tiered sigh. “Now then I’m going to go clean up and eat and sleep. I’ll be taking your guest room” Al added leaving the two to talk.

“I don’t like dwelling on my bodies weaknesses it’s easier to keep busy and just medicate Al started refusing my medication worrying I was abusing it...so he stripped allowing me pills to dull the pain. The result is what’s before you when my body’s had enough” Ayme muttered with a tiered halfhearted laugh. “I’ll get back on my feet in a few days and I can finish My current work and figure out a better sleep and living schedule” Ayme stated clearly putting it off a touch more as he got off the cot and redressed in his comfy baggy clothes and with a frown Looked at Derrick ready to leave with him to go upstairs.

Derrick showed a loving smile as he took Ayme's hand and said: "Yeah you make sure to take care of yourself first, then we can figure things out together.", H expressed a soft miss on Ayme's cheek before leading him out of the room. He gave Al a rather threatening glare as he passed the man by but didn't do anything beyond that. Moments latte they were back in the living area upstairs of the clinic. "You just relax I'll go make us some tea." Derrick said as he walked into the kitchen, and soon returns with a few pot and two cups, as we as some cookies and snacks. After pouring a cup for other of them he picked it up and took a little sip. Derrick let out a sigh of comfort and the warmth and aroma of the tea helped sooth his nerves and be asked: "So how was the trip with Leroy? I bet he quite enjoyed having you for himself again."

“Oh, it was nice I wish I could have stayed the full time I had a lot of things planned” Ayme admitted sipping his tea as he relaxed into the couch with a sigh. “Wish I could have stayed longer...we didn’t exactly get to celebrate his agreement to marriage that much.” Ayme mumbled a little sore about the fact he had caused them to return home early. Yu looking into the room stared at the two for a minute before joining Ayme on the chair snuggling in his lap.

“The doctor and Misha talk a lot why does he want us to move somewhere else?” Yu asked curiously snuggling into Ayme who could only carefully move his drink out of the way of being spilled.

“It’s rude to eavesdrop on others” Ayme scolded lightly as he kissed the boys head having missed him. “We aren’t moving or making any plans to do anything. We are fine here” Ayme reassured not wanting to leave his business and home for something as silly as exhaustion.