You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Think we could fit all of that into one day?" Ayme asked finding all of the suggestions wonderful. "Exploring the island sounds fun as does diving even though I've never done that or fishing." Ayme admitted more to himself as he tried to decide which to start first. "Its to hard to choose its all so exciting!" Ayme finished blushing a little before taking a bite of Leroy's mouthwatering food. As Ayme ate he watched Leroy wondering how he would feel keeping such a busy schedule throughout the day since it was suppose to be a relaxing vacation. "Honestly....what do you feel you can do?" Ayme asked gently keeping in mind Leroy wasn't able to replace stamina so fast when it came to burning energy.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Hmm... in that case..." Leroy thought for a moment and then turned his gaze back towards Ayme: "How about we go diving for a dive first and then spend some time fishing afterwards? If we feel like it we can take a walk around the island afterwards. Sounds good?" Leroy pressed a gentle kiss on Ayme's cheek and said: "You just wait here and I'll go fetch the diving gear."

Sometimes latter the two arrived a spot not too far from the rocks where the two had gotten intimate the day before. They've both put on diving suits with all the gear like masks, oxygen tanks and so on. Leroy said before putting on the breather: "Follow me closely." Then he took Ayme's hand and lead him into the water. The beauty of the tropic ocean was all there for them to see and explore, and after just a short swim they found themselves surrounded by beautiful corals with countless colorful fish swimming in between. A few seemed curious about the two strange newcomer and actually began to circle around them. Leroy then pointed towards a underwater cave and gestured Ayme to follow him in.The strange rock formations accompanied by lights showering from above the cave looked simply otherworldly.

Eventually they got back on shore since it was the first time Ayme tried diving and Leroy didn't want to push him too hard. Taking off the breather and goggles he turned towards Ayme and asked: "So how was it Ayme, did you like it?"

Ayme found Leroy's plan to be excellent since it would be easier for them to do a few simpler things first. Watching Leroy leave to prepare gave Ayme a few minutes to check up with Yukie and ask him to check in and water the few plants he kept in his room. After receiving confirmation that his plants would be cared for Ayme got up and slipped on his shoes leaving his phone at the house before following Leroy out towards the beach. Staring out at the sea Ayme smiled as he and Leroy stood on the rocks farther out to sea then he had realized they had gone. "We swam pretty far out" Ayme mumbled as Leroy gently helped him with his suit and gear making sure everything was on correctly and worked.

Nodding at the order to stay close Ayme held Leroy's hand tightly clearly unsure of what they where about to do. The beauty appearing as they walked more into the water took Ayme's breath away. Seeing the many colors of coral dance around against the waves stunned Ayme who could only stop and stare in amazement. Looking around at the beauty surrounding him and Leroy Ayme gently touched the coral, and reached out to touch the fish that where curious about the strangers in there home. Looking over to Leroy Ayme watched him for a moment seeing he was at this point gestured Ayme to follow him in the opening of a cave.

Following behind Leroy closely Ayme admired the lights dancing across the rocks showing him yet another otherworldly view. As the time passed and the need to refill their oxygen tanks neared closer Ayme followed Leroy back to the beach. Laying on the sand as Ayme let his lungs readjust Ayme looked over at Leroy unable to speak for a moment. After afew minutes had passed and his breathing had returned to normal Ayme smiled happily his eyes shining as he looked at Leroy. "It was magical...unlike anything else I've ever seen!" Ayme exclaimed a smile bursting from his face.

"I'm glad that you liked it." Leroy smiled as he looked at Ayme's expressions which was just filled with pure joy and wonder. It was moments like this that Leroy was reminded of why he fell in love for this troubled young man in the first place. Obviously Leroy had a job, a mission in life before he met Ayme in that dungeon. But it was only after that did he had purpose, passion, hatred, jealousy, true happiness and despair. In short, Ayme made him alive, and the least he could do was devote that life to him. "To me, you're far more magical." Leroy smiled as he held Ayme close and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. Pulling away slightly he then said: "Oh and I forgot to mention... You look good in the diving suit. Really show the lines."

"Well you'll have to help peel it off of me" Ayme teased back at Leroy a soft smile playing on his lips. "I'm not use to wearing something so tight or...so covering" Ayme admitted chuckling softly while watching the ocean waves move and crash against the shoreline. Looking at Leroy for a moment Ayme gently touched his face. "I wonder if they show every line~" Ayme asked before kissing Leroy deeply his own hand working to unzip Leroy's suit. Breaking the short kiss Ayme let his beautiful lover go.

"We are alone here. So I'm going nude." Ayme explained already wanting to run around and explore in the bare minimum clothes required.

Leroy moaned softly as he felt Ayme's lips covering his own. Feeling the man's fingers unzipping his suit he chuckled as he looked at Ayme when he pulled away and said: "Technically there are some staff over there at the airfield but normally they don't venture deep into the island when we visit.... But it's not like an audience has ever stopped you from showing skin."

He reached for the zipper on Ayme's suit and helped releasing him from the confines of the tight rubber. Soon enough the two of them were bare naked under the son, feeling the warm tropic breeze caressing their bodies. While strictly speaking Leroy wasn't really much of an exhibitionist, he had to admit there's something liberating about being bare naked in the wild, and of course the fact that Ayme's beautiful body was right there for him to see certainly made the whole thing a lot more pleasant, and hot. "So.. now you've got us both naked... what are you gonna do?" Leroy asked: "I assume you don't just wanna walk around?"

"Mmh no, walking around is boring!" Ayme replied disliking the idea of just going for a walk seeing it as burning useless energy."It's just nice feeling the breeze and sun on my skin." Ayme added with a sigh before sitting up a little. "Never really thought there where things I was missing in life. I still find new things. Never really thought I would crave or desire anything."

" Weirdly ...one craving is being outside and feeling closer to nature Yoh only let me look at pictures so this...its so nice" Ayme explained with a small smile enjoying the skin kissing his skin as he just breathed in the fresh air.

"Well in that case, we should probably go out more. Enjoy nature as you say, but.. maybe not always naked?" Leroy chuckled as he leaned in closer towards Ayme and pressed a light kiss on his cheek, then another, and another. His hands brought the young man into his arms gently and he could feel the warmth of Ayme's body against his. He said as he nuzzled into the man's soft hair: "We could go hiking in the mountains, camping in the woods, take boat trips across the ocean or ride horses across the plains. There're so much more in the world that you can explore, and I'll love to come along with you."

"Yeah, I could stand to not have sand everywhere" Ayme added as he was swarmed with kisses and snuggled. Relaxing in Leroy's arms Ayme blushed at the gentle side of Leroy he rarely knew. Listening to the adventures they could have Ayme smiled excited. "We can plan monthly trips you could take three days off and we could go do all of that!" Ayme exclaimed with a happy smile as he sat up. Looking down at Leroy Ayme kissed his nose before standing up with ease ready to go inside.

"Lets go eat lunch and maybe we can snuggle some more." Ayme teased already starting to head back to the house.

"Yeah, a monthly trip could certainly be arranged." Leroy smiled as he remembered his usual workload and schedule and with a little adjustments he would certainly be able to free up a few more days per months. Leroy chuckled slightly when he felt the light kiss on his nose, the sensation was a little itchy and as he scratched it the young man was already getting up. "Hey Ayme wait a sec... Your clothes...!" Leroy said as he hurriedly got up and was about to grab the stuff they wore before putting on the diving suit, but as the young man began to walk back towards the house bare naked it became clear that Ayme was intend to enjoy his newfound "freedom" a little bit more, and Leroy hurriedly caught up with him.

Soon enough they arrived back at the house. After a quick shower to rinse off the sweat, sea water and sand Leroy headed for the kitchen, not bothering to put on any clothes he just got an apron. Turning back towards Ayme he asked: "You wanna wait in the living room or come help me out?"

"I'll come keep you company." Ayme added watching Leroy from the counter. "I'm not much good in the kitchen at most I would just make your task harder" Ayme explained keeping himself away from Leroy's task. "....so, I'm thinking for our honeymoon we could do a nice trip abroad maybe Australia." Ayme started with a smirk clearly planning on keeping up his half of the conversation to keep Leroy company. "I hear there's a lot to see there and it's nice and warm" Ayme added with a smirk enjoying the view of Leroy's ass. Playing with his phone for a moment Ayme checked his messages and sent back some replies Raven checking in and asking a few questions about the shit Ayme had delivered to his door.

Ayme chuckled a little at Ravens angry panic since his lover didn't appreciate the live animal gag boxes sitting on his doorsteps. Texting Raven back that it was just a used box sent from one of his friends from the convention sending him some of his products from his company to try out. "I have some stuff for Harold and Yukie...think you could have one of your men pick it up?" Ayme asked Leroy a little hesitant.

Leroy looked back at Ayme as he entered the kitchen and smiled: "Well feel free to chime in whenever you want." He got back to cooking and listened to Ayme's comment and said: "We haven't even planned for the wedding yet and you're already thinking about honeymoon? Talking about planning ahead. But yeah, Australia seems like a good idea. Tons of unique wildlife and beautiful scenery so I think you'll love it."

Leroy continued to cook and bring sensitive to other people's gaze he could feel Ayme's eyes on his butt. Chuckling slightly he asked teasingly: "Enjoying the view back there?" He raised an eyebrow however when he heard Ayme's question. Turning back with a puzzled look he said: "If it's something for the boss then I may have to let my men examine it first. But if it's not dangerous then sure. Just tell me what the stuff is and I'll arrange someone to pick it up. Mind if I ask what it is though?"

"Well. I made a few friends at the convention that where normal-ish..." Ayme explained with a shrug resting his head on his arms as he relaxed at the counter. "One of them sells...um kinda hard to describe but its like a pond but smaller and it goes in a garden." Ayme added trying his best to describe the koi pond he was having sent to the house with the fish and plants. "The man I met decided to send me one for the indoor garden. He's also sending some of the fish and some plants to set it up. He runs a fish hatchery" Ayme finished not sure what the fish hatchery was since he had apparently talked to a high end koi fish breeder.

"Anyway we talked for awhile and he was nice explaining his work over some drinks. Gave me his card and told me he would send me some fish. Didn't think he actually would follow through so with Ravens permission I gave him his address." Ayme explained not sure why the man wanted to send him fish.

"Hmmm.....That sounds.... Interesting? I guess?" Leroy said with a slightly puzzled look: "I mean I will notify my men to go and pick it up... But also I think the boss should have a look too cause if it's a... What you called it an indoor garden? Then it would be a pretty big renovation and I am not sure if the boss would want it... cause you know, his taste is more... minimalist..." Leroy turned back to look at Ayme and said: "I don't mind some pet fish at our house though."

Soon Leroy finished cooking and asked Ayme to help Carey the plates to the dining table. Sitting and eating at the table naked was rather a strange experience but somehow Leroy found it to be enjoyable, thanks of course to the appetizing eye candy of the young man sitting across from him naked as well. After lunch Leroy quickly dealt with the dishes and sat down on the living room couch. Patting on the spot beside him he smiled: "Come here and sit with me for a bit would you?"

"Then take it in and we will install it when we get home and they can keep the next box of random crap I get from all the horny men I attract" Ayme added with a shrug looking at Leroy for a moment as he watched his lover continue to cook. "This is a bit of a mess...I talk to much when drunk. To many men got Ravens address..." Ayme admitted with a frown knowing he fully got into trouble again and Raven would be rather cross with him just drunkenly giving out his address. "I'll have to send him some tickets to some theater or opera...try to make a decent apology" Ayme mumbled more to himself as he turned off his ringer ignoring how many pissed off messages he was getting. Raven who now had received more boxes then Ayme had agreed he was getting since in a drunken haze Ayme had gotten a little to comfy with strangers. Heading off to the dining room Ayme set the table and sat next to Leroy amused he was still willing to stay naked with him for so long.

Eating in silence Ayme mulled over his problem along with what he wanted to do with Leroy later since they house was pretty much empty they could experiment some pretty kinky stuff. Finishing lunch Ayme was still pretty quiet only breaking his concentration when he was asked to come sit with Leroy on the couch. Making his way over Ayme instantly snuggled into Leroy burying his face into his lovers neck.

Leroy chuckled when Ayme quickly joined him on the couch and snuggled into his neck. Feeling the warmth from the other's body he smiled happily as he pressed a loving kiss in the man's head before reaching a hand around the man's shoulder. "You know, I think we should do this more often. You know, just cuddle and chill." Leroy said as he began to caress Ayme's hair, feeling the silky locks flow between his fingers. After a while however his hand stopped and before he even realized Leroy fell asleep. Breathing regularly neither a happy, peaceful expression on his face. At this rate he may very well sleep till nighttime.

"I would like that" Ayme admitted with a blush before resting his head lovingly on Leroy's shoulder. Relaxing under the soft fingers combing through his hair Ayme just bathed in the comfort and love until the fingers suddenly dropped Leroy having fallen asleep. "So tiered." Ayme whispered as he looked at Leroy who was out cold. Getting up he grabbed a blanket off of the couch and covered his lover up letting him sleep. Stretching for a moment Ayme grabbed his phone and went to their bedroom.

Slipping on some shorts Ayme walked out of the house heading off to where the few employees where working on the island wanting to go borrow a few things from them not knowing he would be there for hours.

While Leroy slept at the house, the staff staying neat the airfield suddenly found themselves being paid a visit by Ayme, the half brother of their employer Harold and the twin of Yukie. But of course Ayme looked quite different from the Yukie they remembered since the twins have grown drastically since then. There was also the matter of the twin being Leroy's lover and the security chief had specifically stated that none shall lay even a finger on Ayme or they'd have to face Leroy's wrath. Rather cautiously one of them approached Ayme and said: "Hello sir. My name is Michael. I'm in charge of the maintenance of this island. How may we be of service?" He looked around the young man and asked: "Isn't the Security Chief with you?

"He fell asleep and I didn't feel like staying alone in the house while he slept. Yukie said you guys stayed on the island a lot." Ayme admitted looking at the men who seemed rather weary of him coming around. "I see Leroy has already threatened you all by the looks your giving... Well, is there anything I can do to burn off some energy? I'm not exactly ready to join him in sleeping" Ayme admitted looking at Michael curiously. Looking around at the scenery it was clear Ayme felt a touch out of place among all the strange men who seemed fearful of him.

"Ah yes... the Chief was.... uncharacteristically threatening..." Michael said with a weak smile and said: "I've known him for years and have never seen him so serious about anyone. He must love you quite a lot. Now for killing time..." He crossed his arms and said: "We do have a game room where we use to relax but... it's not exactly in a state to receive guests... How about we take you for a ride? We have a small propeller plane that we use to get supplies from nearby islands and stuff. You can see the island and the ocean from above. How does that sound?"

"That sounds fun. To be honest I was asleep on the ride here so actually being awake during the flight seems much more enjoyable" Ayme admitted with a smile a little annoyed Leroy was so threatening. While Ayme would have loved to visit with the men and ask questions about the island and the wildlife well.....it wasn't going to happen now. He wasn't welcome around them and he could feel that just by knowing Leroy had talked to them. Still keeping a happy smile Ayme was rather deep down annoyed Leroy couldn't trust him. This didn't sit well with Ayme it sat clearly in his mind that Leroy was flaunting his ability and control with this trip that Leroy was willing to reisolate him again.

Ayme could only taste a deep down bitter anger he hadn't felt since living with his own "father". It had been just like this where the man started slowly ordering him to be left alone until no one even noticed he was gone. Huffing lightly Ayme mentioned for the man to lead the way.

Michael could tell the Ayme was pissed, for some reason. Despite that he kept the gentle smile on and lead Ayme towards the hanger where the small plane was kept. "Welcome aboard sir." He smiled as he opened the door for the young man and shortly after they were up in the air. With bright clear skies above them and the deep blue sea below, decorated the blue canvas was the jewel that was the lush green island. Michael took the plane over a few of the nearby islands and during their trip they even came across a pack of dolphins swimming and jumping above the surface. During the flight Michael kept the conversation going, and as they talked the initial nervousness seemed to got lessened on Michael's part and he became more relaxed, introducing the island and describing their life living here under Ayers Cooperation's employment, which was a mostly carefree and often boring life, as despite the good pay they were pretty much stuck on the island for most of the year, and if you stay in one place long enough, even a tropical paradise can get old. To help with the boredom the staff pretty much resorted to constantly fucking each other, which lead to Harold and Yukie's last visit when they all got into a big messy orgy. Michael concluded the story by saying: "Honestly, I can't blame the Chief from trying to keep you away from us. I mean we are a bunch of perverts."

Eventually the plane landed back at the airfield. By this time Michael has gotten a lot more comfortable with Ayme and he asked: "Speaking of the Chief, you said he was sleeping right? In case he's still asleep when you get back, maybe you can give him a little.. surprise? We've got some toys and gadgets that we use to pass the time, and we'd love to lend some to you."

While up in the air Ayme took in the sights and how beautiful the little island of paradise was. As the time passed Ayme got a little more comfortable and so did Michael. As they chatted and talked Ayme received the whole stort of the island and why Leroy was cautious. "While I appreciate his concern I could just as easily refused your offers" Ayme added not wanting to think of what might have happened if they had gotten him overly aroused. Knowing his body he probably would have crumbled and gave in to whatever the men wanted.

Feeling the plane land Ayme cautiously got off the plane glad to be back on the ground. Looking over at Michael Ayme was unsure if he should take him up on his offer. "Ill pass on the toys since I have my own, but I could use some rope if you have some. The rougher the better" Ayme added mulling over what he had to do now since in his mind it had came to that. After a few minutes Ayme went back to the house with the rope in hand.

"Mm.... Ayme...?" Leroy groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and found the house shroud in darkness. "I've fallen asleep?" He sat up and noticed and blanket over him. "Oh no..." He muttered realizing he'd left Ayme hanging for all this time and looked around, not seeing the sign of his lover he quickly got up and turned on the lights. Thankfully Ayme soon returned and Leroy quickly ran up towards him: "Ayme I'm so sorry, you should've woke me up. Let me make it up to you okay? Ugh.... What's that you've got in your hands?"

"You need to learn your place." Ayme replied glaring at leroy clearly ticked off with him as he walked past his lover. "You don't get to dictate who I can and cannot be around! Regardless if I decide to fuck them that's my choice and you have no right to intervene in choices I haven't made" Ayme finished his voice cold as ice and sharp as broken glass. "I never thought I would be embarrassed like this and treated as a fucking untrusting slut to complete strangers. Hell all I went up there for was advice on something to do that was safe and fun. Imagine my surprise to find you already scared away any chance I had to even talk to anyone or stand comfortably around them" Ayme finished as he sat his ass down in a chair.

Ayme just stayed quiet for a moment compleatly cold towards Leroy since he felt very much betrayed by his lover. "I will be leaving in the morning. With or without you" Ayme added clearly letting his emotions show that Leroy needed to find a way to make up for his embarassment.