You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Well, I've kind of gotten used to sleeping in the car, it's not like you get to sleep at home often when you need to watch over someone pretty much 24-7. It's better now that I am the security chief and got tons of people looking over you guys for me, but... old habits die hard." Leroy said as he got into the room to make sure Ayme would settle in without problem, he then commented: "Actually I do care. So why don't you enjoy your stay and I'll see you latter."

Leroy was about to leave but he stopped thinking about Ayme's suggestion and sighed. He wondered what he had done in his past lives to deserve working for not one, but three sexually insatiable incestuous brothers. In the past while Harold's libido had caused his fair share of problems for him to clean after, at least he had a "off" switch which made him almost "normal" for rest of the time, even though Leroy wondered if that "off" switch still works with Yukie's in his life. As for the twins, both of them turned out to be nymphs who require a steady supply of medicine to control their sex drive. With Harold and Yukie now keeping each other occupied, Ayme was left unattended and would no doubt be troublesome in the future. Meanwhile as he told Ayme, he wasn't able to relief himself lately, and Ayme's proposal seemed to get two birds with one stone. The problem was that while Leroy did have a soft spot for Ayme in his heart, it was closer to sympathy and sense of duty than any actual affection or desire. While Leroy wasn't against the idea of some casual sex, Ayme wasn't his usual type, and sleeping with the ward rarely work out fine for the bodyguard.

At the end the benefits seemed to outweigh the costs. He sighed heavily before closing and locking the hotel door behind him and walked up to Ayme: "Alright, I will stay." Leroy said as he walked close to Ayme and looked down at the twin and said: "But don't expect me to keep up with your crazy sex drive. I'm just a normal guy. If you want the real deal then find your brothers. Other than that, we can help each other out for a little fun. Deal?"

"Yes, I am in a exceptionally good mood." Harold said to Yukie's comment, and in reality he was, simply glad to have blown off steam which he'd pent up during the past week. To think that he used to spend weeks, even months without having sex with anyone was almost unimaginable. Was Yukie just so alluring? Or did the albino awoken something which was inside Harold to begin with? The truth was likely somewhere in the middle. He was also quite curious what the normally submissive boy had in mind. Perhaps that time when he commanded Yukie to take charge on Ayme had some unexpected affect?

Harold got close to Yukie as he opened up his little book of naughty ideas, and couldn't help but find it rather adorable, since the book was essentially the boy saying: "fuck me, a lot." He looked up at Yukie's expression as he went over the book's contents, and could see the utter joy and excitement the idea of doing those lewd things with him brought to the boy. He remembered when Ayme said that he loved the boy in that video call, and it was at that moment did Harold finally sorted everything out in his mind. Harold fell silent, and after a while he said: "Yukie, I have to tell you something."

Harold pushed Yukie's notebook down and turned Yukie's face towards himself. The amused grin on Harold's face was replaced by a serious, surprisingly sincere expression and he said: "I don't believe in 'love'. It's a hollow, meaningless word used by lairs, prostitutes and politicians. I am a businessman. What I believe is a 'contract'. Remember when I told you to keep impressing me and make yourself the perfect sex toy so I wouldn't throw you away? That was a contract, and you have done your part perfectly, so I too, will do my part. You are mine, and I'll never let a sex toy as perfect as you slip through of my fingers. Understood? Good. Cause I want to make a new contract with you."

Harold leaned towards Yukie and laid a gentle kiss on the boy's lips. He then continued: "With everything in the bedroom settled, all I need now is someone in my life. Not a lover, no, as I said before I don't believe in love. What I need is a 'partner'. Someone who I can count on, someone who I can come back to, someone who will be at my side till the very end. Yukie, I want you to be that someone. Oh and like always, you don’t have a say in this. You are my partner and that’s the end of it. I don’t mind you fooling around with Ayme or even tease a few others from time to time, cause that’s the ‘sex toy’ part of your job and I expect you to keep that up. But if you betray me, like really betray me, I will make sure every waking moment of the rest of your life to be in endless agony and pain.”

Seeing the astonishment his confession caused on the Yukie’ face, Harold chuckled as he pulled away from the boy and said: “What are you waiting for? Silly boy. Handcuff me already! You know how impatient I am.”

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I can manage my crazy sex drive...unlike my brother I inserted the implant of medicine in my arm.” Ayme mumbled with a huff the twin clearly offended by Leroy’s comment confirming to himself even more that he was seen more like his twin. “I had Yu put it in afew days before your arrival, I didn’t know I would be removed from my home during the adjustment period hence why I was so horny.”. Ayme moved away from Leroy and towards the bed, he stripped off his clothes and climbed up onto the bed: “Come on, getting off often makes a man healthier from my understanding” Ayme added unsure how Leroy wanted him since he had only ever been with his twin. After afew moments of silence Ayme looked over at Leroy: “I’m not looking for a relationship, just a night of fun so don’t worry about me getting attached”.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“...Harold” yukie mumbled his face beet red the twin slightly under shock as he tried to process all of what Harold had said. The younger twin moved away from his new partner and turned towards the closet, he took some time hunting down some handcuffs that where soft enough Harold wouldn’t be bruised. The white haired twin was silent for the longest time before Making his way back on the bed: “What would be considered betrayal in your eyes?”. Yukie was unsure by what Harold had meant and as he handcuffed him up he was slightly unsure about the sudden change in status. Yukies soft hands adjusted the fuzzy handcuffs a little more slightly lingering around Harold’s hands before getting back up to grab more items.

“I assume it would be sleeping with anyone you haven’t given me permission to sleep with” yukie added his face deep in though while he added the lube he had warmed up with his hand to Harold’s dick. Yukie gently messaged the lube onto Harold before lowering himself onto his masters dick moaning softly “I think a contract between us would be a good start to our partnership”. Yukie moved his body closer to Harold slowly starting to fuck himself his hands snacking into Harold’s hair as he pulled it lightly. “I also want regular sex...Ayme, he’s uninterested almost like he’s got no sex drive it’s killing me not being able to get my needed release” Yukie whispered into Harold’s ear his body feeling incredible making his soft little moans all the more naughty while he fucked himself.

"So you're not as sex crazed as your twin brother? That's good to know." Leroy smiled as he got on the bed with Ayme and looked down at the boy below him. It felt like yesterday when he and Yukie pretty much stumbled upon Ayme's existence and saw the boy in that madman's dungeon, when he was covered in bandages and looked half dead. But now Ayme looked much more alive, obviously was largely due to his special physique, Leroy would like to think that Yukie's company and his efforts of trying to make Ayme enjoy life helped. Seemingly as testament to this, Ayme looked well, with his lithe body laying bare and spotless, devoid of any traces of torture done in the name of experiments. Even though Ayme wasn't his usual type, Leroy had to admit that the boy looked beautiful, perhaps a little too beautiful for his comfort. But Leroy wasn't someone who'd back off from a challenge.

"Yes, some sex can help to relief stress. But too much can weaken your body.... I guess your brothers must have missed the memo on that part." Leroy said jokingly as he stripped off his own clothing, revealing the muscular build hidden beneath the suits. Leroy crawled up to Ayme and approached, now they could essentially feel each others' breath on their faces. "Close your eyes, Ayme...." Leroy whispered as he gently covered Ayme's lips with his own, parting them open gently with his tongue as he ventured in, but not all the way inside Ayme's mouth so not to startle the boy. Meanwhile he freed up on hand to roam along Ayme's body, feeling the smoothness of the boy's skin with his fingers and said “It would be helpful if you could tell me where do you feel the most... or do you want me to explore?”

“That would be a start.” Harold responded to Yukie’s comment on if sleeping with someone without his permission would be consider betrayal. He waited on the bed as his eyes followed the boy ran off in search for the handcuffs to be put on him, which would actually be a first for him, and he couldn’t say he was completely comfortable with the idea. But given how he had treated the boy before, making him feel like he was nothing but a replaceable toy, he was willing to sacrifice just a little bit to make Yukie feel better. Not to mention the fact that he was curious as to what the boy want to do with them and that curiosity outweighed his uneasiness. He continued: “Obviously a true betrayal would be working with my enemy and exploiting my trust for you to bring me down. Regardless of whether you succeed or not, I’d make sure you regret it. .”

Harold kept his gaze on the boy as he came back with handcuffs in hand. He smiled when he saw the fuzzy thing he choose. He wondered did Yukie choose that particular pair because the boy couldn’t bear to hurt him, or was Yukie afraid that hurting him would result in harsh punishment latter. Harold thought it must be the former since as far as he knew, Yukie would never shy away from some “punishment”, at least his body wouldn’t. Once his hands were cuffed Harold chuckled a bit when the he hurriedly got off the boy once more, finding the boy’s clumsiness adorable. His grin widened when Yukie returned with the lube and began to apply it to his penis, which was quickly recovering from his earlier climax and was now rock hard in Yukie’s slender fingers, massaging the shaft and causing a groan to leak out of his throat. Harold wondered how long Yukie planned to tease him like this, and as he suspected the boy quickly got needy himself and began to ride his dick.

“Regular sex huh? That.... wouldn’t be a problem....” Harold said as his breath became more rapid with Yukie working his waist while pleasuring himself on his dick. The visual pleasure of the albino beauty lost in desire above him, the scent of their sweat and cum coming up his nostrils, the sound of the boy moaning sensually with every move, and the feeling of move his dick rubbing along the boy’s intestines, and the muscles of Yukie’s entrance clenched around his member tightly, all worked together in creating a symphony of carnal pleasure performed just for him. Instinctively he wanted to reach for the beautiful boy, only to be reminded of the existence of the handcuff.

But Leroy wouldn’t like such little things stop him from taking initiative. Just as Yukie lifted his body before letting himself fall on the dick again, Harold thrust his waist up, catching the boy off guard. “You’ll need more than handcuffs to restrain me.” Harold smiled as he began to thrust his wasit up repeatedly.

Ayme blushed at the sight of Leroy’s body but did as told the older twin clearly nervous. Aymes body of course was a little tense, he wasn’t use to such closeness and intimacy. He shuddered a little feeling Leroy’s lips on his and a sudden soft tongue invading his mouth to greet his in a way that was sweet and gentle but not to forward. The white haired male shivered at the hand suddenly on his body making his face go even redder from embarssment. “I’m not sure what my body likes when it comes to pleasure...most of this stuff is still really new to me” Ayme admitted his voice shaking and wavering as he spoke.

“I’m fine with you touching and exploring,if there’s something I don’t like I can let you know” Ayme added his eyes looking down from Leroy’s face the twin clearly nervous and showing a side of himself that only his brother Yukie had noticed earlier when they had been sharing a room. The nervous male sighed before looking up at meeting Leroy’s eyes :“ I’d like if you could do the same for me, I don’t want to end up hurting you”. Ayme looked a little shaky before adding his next part not sure how to put it into words so he didn’t offend Leroy: “I want us both to enjoy this so I can fully learn what normal men might like me to do to them if I ever do leave Harold’s” he explained before gently touching Leroy’s face.

——————————————————-

“Mmh I’m impatient at the moment I was very very lonely while you where gone” Yukie replied to Harold pulling his hair a little more his sweet voice moaning rather slutty. The younger twin moved his ass a little slower teasing Harold just a little: “Ayme isn’t fun to play with he’s not rough and to...well boring he gets tiered easy”. Another soft moan suddenly escaped yukies lips the white haired albino was a little out of breath due to all the effort he was putting in to pleasuring his new partner. Yukie suddenly felt Harold push up into him the sudden force making the boy pull on Harold’s hair just a little harder then he would have liked.

“Don’t do that! I don’t want to be punished for hurting you because you where misbehaving” Yukie scolded glaring down at Harold’s face before smirking and stopping compleatly just letting Harold feel how amazing his pets tight ass was. “Your right...I do need a little more to control you but I think I can handle you just fine” Yukie whispered his hand still tangled in Harold’s hair as he forced his lovers neck to be exposed. “I think it’s best I mark you a little~ I’ll take whatever ass kicking I get later” Yukie added before starting to suck and bit on Harold’s neck. Yukie was clearly enjoying leaving some cute little marks the twin licking and kissing all over Harold’s neck and started to slowly move down Harold’s body. He stopped at Harold’s nipples finding them quite cute before starting to slowly lick and tease them until they where hard little buds, the rest of his body refusing to move to pleasure Harold anymore.

"Understood. Well, I guess I should start exploring." Leroy chuckled as he shifted his head to Ayme's side, and started his exploration by blowing teasingly into the albino's ear, followed by him reaching out his tongue to lick, then lightly biting on his earlobe. In the meantime his hands roamed along Ayme's smooth body, along the side of his lithe waist and up under the armpit, then he lightly squeezed the side of Ayme's chest. He then began to draw circles on Ayme's chest with the tip of his fingers, slowly closing in towards Ayme's areola. His finger lingered there for a gently pressing, rubbing for while until he playfully flicked on the still soft nipple, which gradually became harder as he continued to play with the little bud.

Harold smiled as he saw Yukie getting upset and scolded him for “misbehaving”. He couldn’t help but find Yukie’s behavior like a kid trying to pretend he was an adult, or a sub trying to pretend he was a dom for that matter. He raised his eyebrow when suddenly Yukie’s waist stopped moving, and soon found his head being moved to the side as the boy leaned down to kiss there and chuckled due to how ticklish it felt. “Oh yeah I promise the ass-kicking latter would be spectacular.”

Harold laid back and relaxed, letting out a few low groans as Yukie worked his way down towards his chest. His voice raised a pitch when the boy began to reach his nipple, which was actually quite a sensitive spot for Harold. But that stimulation was nowhere close to satisfactory, which was made worse by the fact that his member was lodged inside Yukie’s body, held tightly around the bottom by the muscles of Yukie’s rear, but the boy refused to move. It was clear that Yukie was playing the long game with all these teasing, and Harold was willing to indulge him. After all as much as this stalemate was hard to bear for Harold, it should be equally harsh if not worse for Yukie, who have a raging boner stuck in his rear but not quite hitting the spot.

Ayme shivered at the warm air touching his ear followed by the soft nibbling and a warm hand roaming around his body, the twin blushed before putting a hand on Leroy’s chest stopping him from going any further with his nipple play: “can I touch you also?”. Ayme was a little shy asking such a bold question but he also wanted to learn how to better pleasure Leroy in the future. The twin smiled a little the smile full of nervous excitement but strangely warm and one would say comforting:“If not it’s okay I just want to know what you like and, it think it would help you relax around me”. The twin was slightly confused by everything and the fact that Leroy want all business confused him slightly but also made Ayme secretly desire deep down to see the hidden side Leroy rarely showed anyone.

“Yukie doesn’t respond to normal touches...well not to me, so I want to make sure that I’m not being rough or doing something wrong” Ayme quickly explained the twin clearly feeling a little to exposed hence why he was suddenly needing to explain himself to Leroy.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Yukie smirked at Harold’s promise of an ass kicking and left another bright purple hickey, he moved to look at Harold’s face:“Mmh I look forward to it, I could always use another fun day in bed~”. Yukie was clearly enjoying exploring Harold’s body with his mouth, the soft lips brushing all over Harold’s most sensitive parts. The white haired male could feel Harold twitching inside him with every lick and kiss of the mans sensitive nipples. Listening to Harold’s voice change slightly to a higher pitch made the twin snicker and stop what he was doing. Yukie backed off of Harold’s body and slowly moved his ass up and down resuming his fucking.

The boys hands slowly moved down to Harold’s hips while his own naughty little hips continued their slow torment: “I forgot to tell you, I made some adjustments to our room...thought you could use a treat when you go out of town again”. Yukie had asked Aymes help picking out some nice equipment. After that shipping was overnight and had arrived in the morning yukie having ordered a lot of strange packages online the last two weeks. The younger twin was glad Leroy wasn’t snooping through his purchases and since setting up the video cameras and with his twins help they had easily installed the full view cameras in under three days.

“Ayme helped me pick out the cameras and some of the toys” Yukie admitted his body trembling as he continued to fuck his master enjoying that his sweet spot was every now and then being rubbed. “You owe ayme a nice dinner there where about 200 tiny cameras that needed set up, he helped install all of them and made sure the program would work without any issues”. The trembling boy shivered as he moved closer to Harold undoing the cuffs to release his prisoner: “You’ll get really good video with them, we tested it out so the videos already on your computer are pretty good you can see every angle the cameras also zoom in”. With a soft moan yukie looked at Harold biting his lip in a slightly sexual way: “I want you to fuck me senseless...make me scream and moan your name” Yukie begged his body not satisfied with the job he was doing himself.

As Leroy continued to explore Ayme's body he found himself more and more aroused. Sure Ayme was not the kind Leroy was used to, but there was a strange thrill in exploring someone's sexuality for the first time, even though Ayme was by no means a virgin he might as well be one, given how oblivious he was regarding his own body. Every shiver coming from Ayme's body seemed to brought them closer, at least that was how Leroy felt about it. He was then surprised when he felt the push on his chest and he looked down at Ayme puzzled, wondering did he made any mistakes or caused any discomfort. To his relief it was not the case, but rather a rather adorable request to touch his body.

"Of course you can. I am having a lot of fun touching you around. It's only fair that you get to do the same." Leroy smiled as he leaned down a ndlaid a gentle kiss on Ayme's lips. He then said: "But right now, maybe you just relax and enjoy being serviced? Since I can pretty much give you a list on what I like right down to the smallest detail, but you don't exactly know where or what you like, other than the obvious dick and ass that is."

Leroy moved down Ayme’s neck, raining down several light kisses as he reached Ayme’s collar bone, and took a light bite. He then said: “But you’ll have to be more vocal about it, tell me how exactly everything feels, even if it’s just ‘weird’, cause that’s often where you actually feel best.”

As Harold expected, Yukie quickly resumed the movement of his waist, but only slowly, it would seem like the boy wanted to drag this on for a while longer. He was surprised though when Yukie told him of the “adjustments” he made to their bedroom while he was being un-cuffed. “Cameras you say? Well that would certainly be convenient. I’ll look forward to what sort of show you’re going to put on for me.”

Harold laughed at the boy's needy plead to get fucked senseless, and he would never leave such request unfulfilled. With his hands free Harold grabbed the boy straddling him and pinned him down on the bed face down. Since there’s now a pair of handcuffs just conveniently lying around he grabbed the boy’s arms and cuffed them behind his back. He got behind the restrained boy and lifted up his butt, pointing his raging erection against Yukie’s welcoming entrance and said: “But right now, I’ll give you what you’ve asked for. Let me hear you moan!”

Harold pressed his waist forward, and with ease his member stretched Yukie’s rear wide open. Once again he was welcomed with the incredible heat and tightness of Yukie’s ass, which caused a satisfied groan to escape from his throat. Without a moment of rest he quickly pulled his member all the way out, then slammed it back in mercilessly. Quickly gaining pace, Harold soon began to breed the insatiable boy like an animal in heat. He leaned down slightly, reaching one hand to the back of Yukie’s head and grabbed the root of the boy’s silver hair and forced his head up, while at the same time raising his other hand, and repeatedly slapping Yukie's butt.

p.s. Since Leroy has become kind of a main character, I've decided to make a character sheets for him:

FrbAyrW.gif

Name: Leroy Wallace

Height: 6'2''

Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes. usually poorly groomed mustache. Tall, muscular.

Personality: Calm, levelheaded, kind, compassionate in daily life. But can be cold and ruthless when necessary.

Dislike: Chaos and unsecured locations/situations.

Description: Leroy was the head of security for Harold and has worked for the recent head of the Ayers enterprise for almost his entire life. Being the youngest of five siblings, Leroy's parents were not able to support the young boy and gave him up for adoption when he was 10. Leroy ended up being taken in by Ayers security and was trained to become one of Harold's personal body guards. When he was 15 he first met his ward Harold, and was sent to the same school as the rich heir in order to better protect the young man. He soon earned Harold's trust, becoming not just "one of Harold's many body guards", but "the only man Harold trust his life to."

Relationships: Leroy had a few on-and-off relationships when he was but one of Harold's many goons. But after he got the raise and became Harold's head of security his free time became drastically less, preventing him from any serious romantic pursuit. That being said, with Harold's rather ferocious sexual appetite leaving many scared and horrified, Leroy had to comfort these poor men and women and often extending that comfort to bed. For a short while there was even a rumor that said: "The best part about dating Harold Ayers is that, when he inevitably dumps you, you get to fuck his bodyguard."

“I like your soft kissing...and the biting, it’s nicer then what I have experienced with Yukie” ayme admitted being a little to truthful to Leroy for once. The twin suddenly bit his lip to keep from moaning Leroy’s lips having hit a very sensitive spot on below his neck: “I don’t like any roughness...but...that I did like” the twin barely mumbled his face a little red from the fact he had almost made such an embarrassing noise. “I hate moaning or making any noises that feel embarrassing...” Ayme admitted his eyes looking away from Leroy his hand trembling as it touched the brown haired mans free hand in a sort of comforting way. “I don’t like sex with my brothers...I don’t like having sex with them because they like to embarass their lovers and make them feel small” Ayme whispered his hand gently holding Leroy’s, the twin clearly was not going to stop Leroy but was still wanting to put his foot down about something. “I don’t want to be ridiculed by anyone because my lack of knowledge or experience.…I want to be comfortable around you, but I can’t because I’m afraid you’ll just be like them” Ayme added his voice shaking and his face showing how he hated admitting this stuff to Leroy but he couldn’t exactly tell Harold or yukie about it since he was scared of Harold and for some reason he felt a little safe around Leroy.

```````````````````````````````````````````

The sudden force of Harold’s dick going into his ass made Yukie tense up slightly, one could say it was due to the fact yukie hadn’t been fucked as often as he would have liked due to Harold’s work. “Harold...as much as I like rough sex go a little easy on the rough entrances I want hours more of sex and if your tear me up you’ll end our fun early” Yukie explained gently to his new partner. The twin let out a small moan as Harold was suddenly Fucking him much more mercilessly then he had planned. With the sudden change in pace on Harold’s moments Yukie moaned in quite a seductive way his hands clawing at the cuffs. The albino cried out feeling Harold’s member rub inside of him and all against his sweet spot making his body squirm in pleasure.

“I want you to cum inside of me” Yukie begged Harold the quick hairpulling making his own member on the verge of cumming without even being touched. The twin cried out more embarrassing sounds of enjoyment, The now reddening ass moving with Harold his mind clearly only focusing on the pleasure he was receiving from Harold finally being back home to dominate him and put him in his place. “Fuck, Harold~ I’m cumming” Yukie moaned his voice moaning his lovers name in the sluttiest way possible as Yukies body suddenly released quite a warm amount onto the bed the poor boy unable to hold back from releasing. With some more heavy moans Yukie continued to push his ass closer towards Harold’s fucking, he could only think of getting closer to Harold and just getting fucked by Harold even harder then ever.

Even though Leroy asked Ayme to be upfront when it comes to how everything felt, he was expecting some reluctance on the twin's part. Yet instead, Ayme was rather open about it all, which caught Leroy by surprise, obviously in a good way. He chuckled as he slowly moved down to Ayme's chest, while keeping a hand on the boy's left nipple he began to move towards the other with his lips and tongue, drawing circles around the areola then playing with the small bud playfully with the tip of his tongue, then nibbled Ayme's nipple with his lips.

"I understand. Not everyone is into the whole S&M, Dom&Sub thing. Trust me, I know." Leroy chuckled as he pulled up from Ayme's chest for a while and said: "The boss likes to be rough in bed, and since Yukie can keep up with him, he must be pretty out there as well." He looked at Ayme and smiled: "There's nothing wrong with two people just having a good time enjoying themselves. Oh and there's nothing to be embarrassed about moaning, cause that's basically telling me that I'm doing a good job."

Leroy got back down and held Ayme's nipple in his mouth once more, and began to suck on it lightly. Meanwhile his free hand began to roam downwards, touching the soft belly as he got just above his crotch, but instead of going down immediately his fingers trailed off the the side and touched Ayme's waist, then slide down to the side of his hip, then his thigh. His hand lingered there for a while and made a few gentle squeeze before he moved between Ayme's legs, slowly move up until he reached Ayme's testicles. Taking the sack in his fingers, Leroy began to rub and squeeze them gently.

By that point Leroy had also moved away from Ayme's chest, letting his tongue slide along the twin's smooth skin as he got down, until the hard member which seemed a bit more red than the rest of the albino's body was right in front of his eyes. Without hesitation Leroy extended his tongue and licked on the tip of the shaft, tasting the boy's pre-cum. He coated the entire tip of the shaft with saliva before swallowing it in his mouth, then taking the rest of the shaft in as well. As he was slurping over Ayme's member however Leroy looked up to observe the twin's reaction to all this, he then let the hot rod slip out of his mouth for a moment and asked: "You know I forgot tho ask... do you prefer being top or bottom? Honestly I don't mind either."

Back in the mansion, Harold was enjoying the animal-like fucking he was giving Yukie, the boy’s body being as enjoyable as ever. While Yukie did complain a little for his harsh treatment of his entrance, with their earlier session of fucking already loosening the boy up, it’s unlikely he would cause any real harm. Besides it’s not like Harold had ever hesitated when it comes to causing pain for Yukie.

“Don’t pretend you don’t like it rough.” Harold said as he pulled Yukie’s head back, certainly causing a bit discomfort in doing so. But he then released the boy’s hair and let his hand trail to his neck, where the tattoo of a number was glaring at him. With a frown Harold tightened his grip covering it up, partly as support, and also because he found that marking irritating. He’ll have to deal with that sooner or latter, but right now, he had a sex toy to fuck.

As always Yukie’s moans were lovely, nothing short of music to Harold’s ears. As the boy approach climax the voice became sweeter and sweeter, luring Harold to join him in the ecstasy to come, which he was more than happy to oblige. Harold got both of his hands firmly gripped on Yukie’s red butt cheeks as he began his final rush, rocking his waist back and forth feverishly, all the while groaning like a wild animal. Moments after Yukie cried out his name as he spilled his cum all over the bed, Harold too, released his desire deep inside the boy’s ass. But even after his climax Yukie continued to wiggle his butt like the natural slut he was, and both of them knew they’ve got a lot more sexual frustration to vent out.

And so Harold continued fucking and fucking, then a little bit more fucking followed by some extra fucking. At some point Harold uncuffed the boy’s hands so he could change his position more freely, and filled the boy up with an obscene amount of cum. By the time they were done both of them were in a slimy smelly mess of sweat and sperm, and even a sexual animal like Harold was exhausted.

(I thin we've had enough sex with Harold and Yukie for now. Perhaps we can focus on Leroy and and Ayme and finish their part first?)

(I’m fine with that lol I’d love to push around aymes more gentle and sweet nature side maybe make him less depressing except for afew occasional moments.)

“I’ll make sure to try to relax a little more when it comes to the naughty sounds that leave my lips” Ayme mumbled his face a light pink the boy feeling a little weird with how much Leroy was teasing and tormenting his nipples. “It’s a little overwhelming” ayme admitted squirming just a little the twin letting out a very cute little moan the second Leroy’s tongue touched his sensitive bud. He jumped a little feeling Leroy’s hand snake towards his hip, the white haired twin whimpered slightly before looking away biting his lip. “Please be gentle...I’m, very sensitive below the belt” the twin whispered his voice shaking from pleasure and slight fear.

The sudden stop of Leroy playing with his nipple cleared Ayme’s mind slightly before he squeaked out a surprised yelp at the sudden tongue touching his burning hot member. “Damn!” Ayme moaned his back arching happily from the sucking of Leroy’s hot mouth putting him in a state of bliss that was better then any experience from drug testing he had ever been on. At the sudden stop of pleasure Ayme whimpered slightly his body begging for more attention, the sudden bliss slowly ebbing away as he tried his hardest to focus and not be such a hot mess.

“...such a sudden question” Ayme teased almost out of breath as he laughed happily his mood seeming much more normal and happy. With a shy arm covering his embarrassed face Ayme slowly sat up and kissed Leroy’s head before looking at him trying to be serious but clearly unable to stop laughing. “I can be a top and a bottom I’m comfortable doing either” Ayme added a small chuckle leaving his lips before he flopped back down trying to calm his laughing mind.

“God I haven’t laughed in so long...only you would ask such a question while getting me off, though I suppose it’s payback for the whole car incident” Ayme teased before catching his breath and suddenly relaxing looking at the ceiling. “What about you, what do you fancy...other then the occasional man” the twin added clearly enjoying the company of Leroy.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

(Skipping the sex scene reply if that’s cool with you)

“I hope we can take a break for afew nights” yukie mumbled softly into his pillow the poor twin to tiered to really move. “I hate to admit it but these sheets will need to be replaced, I don’t think I can get these clean enough to ever look presentable again” the twin admitted with a chuckle before sitting up slowly his hair falling into his eyes. With a huff of warm air the small bit of hair blew out in different directions giving yukie a slightly better view of his older brother. “Shall we adjourn this reunion with a nice long bath and possibly some dinner?” Yukie asked trying to nudge Harold into a place where they could take a healthy break before the total exhaustion started to break yukie down more then he already was.

“After dinner you can help pick out some flowers to put on graves...I’m sure you would have a good taste on what your father would like” yukie added the twin slightly rambling on as he crawled off the bed and went to the bathroom to run a nice hot bath.

"You think I was joking? I was being serious when I asked you preferred position." Leroy said as he got up and crawled beside Ayme, gently turning the twin's gaze back towards him and said: "Other than a man? A woman I suppose? Ha ha. I am generally a boring guy, just spend my days watching over the boss, and now you and Yukie too. When I get a break I just stay at home and sleep. To be honest I much prefer to be at work, cause I get to watch the boss' life, which is far more interesting than mine. And as a bonus some of his fun would trickle down to me. Like you for instance. I would never get to know you if I was not working for the boss."

Leroy got up from the bed and walked towards the bedside drawer, as he expected there were some condoms and a bottle of lube, which was typical for hotels like this. He returned with the bottle and gently pressed Ayme down to the bed. He said with a seductive smile: "Since you're okay with both.... how about I treat you with some ass tonight?"

Leroy opened his legs as he opened the bottle and poured a generous amount of that slimy lube on his hand. Reaching backwards his fingers soon found their way to his long unattended tight pucker. With a low groan he inserted his fingers in, frowning slightly due to the discomfort it caused. As his hand remained in the back however Leroy knelt down and bury his face between Ayme's legs once more, and began to work on Ayme's length which seemed to have lost a bit of its hardness after the outburst of laughter earlier. Soon enough Ayme's hot rod was fully erected once more, and Leroy had also stuck three fingers through his entrance.

"That should do it..." Leroy muttered as he got up and straddled the young albino, with one hand he guided Ayme's length towards his ass and slowly began to press his body down. He gasped when the length stretched him open, and bit by bit began to intrude his body, until the whole thing was sheathed inside. Leroy began to pant heavily, his body trembled and sweat dripped down from his cheek down to Ayme's chest. "How... how is everything down there?" Leroy asked jokingly, but it was clear that he had not taken anyone in for quite a while, and even Ayme's member was a tight fit.

"I doubt even you would need to fuck for a couple of days after all this." Harold chuckled lightly as he turned his gaze to the beautiful twin laying beside him. Yukie, his half brother, his sex slave, his... partner, not in business, but in life. He was still a little surprised himself that he would entrust Yukie with such a title. He had no illusion thinking that everything would just magically work out for him and the boy, as both of them had their fair share of quarks to work out. But right now he was content in the euphoric happiness post ecstasy.

"A bath would be nice. And I'll call delivery for dinner." Harold said as he slowly got up from the bed. While Yukie went ahead to prepare the bathroom he tore the cum-soaked bed sheet off the bed. Slowly he walked towards the bathroom and got into the large bathtub with Yukie. He wrapped his arms around the boy and asked: "You mentioned something about picking flowers for father.... you want to visit his grave?"

“Mmh I think you should take afew vacations once in awhile” Ayme admitted not understanding how Leroy could be happy with just sleeping and working all the time. “Coming from someone who rarely went outside growing up I don’t understand why you like being isolated from the world” Ayme added the twin streatching a little before chuckling and watching Leroy dig around in a drawer. “I assume this hotel keeps whores more often then one would believe” Ayme mumbled surprised by the small bottle of lube. He blushed instantly as he was gently pushed back down and upon hearing Leroy’s naughty declaration of what he wanted to do only made his face all the redder. He watched as Leroy slowly started to prepare himself for their naughty little act: “does it hurt a lot?” Ayme asked Leroy noticing the male seemed a little uncomfortable due to the frown that had become apart of his lovers face.

“I don’t want to-“ Ayme added before suddenly ending his sentence midway through due to the devilish mouth that had taken him again making the twin squeak out a surprised moan. The twin didn’t want to cause Leroy any pain but with a hot mouth on his cock he couldn’t really figure out how to separate his thoughts and in the end just his his face the second Leroy had stopped. “I don’t want you to hurt yourself, but I also don’t want you to stop...” ayme whispered his voice a little shaky but tensed up as if he was holding back from moaning. The poor twin was clearly torn with what was going on and had a hard time choosing between amazing pleasure or hurting someone he cared about. As Ayme slowly moved his hand away from his face and looked at Leroy who had already inserted himself over Ayme’s cock and was already asking him questions.

“...sorry, I’m kinda spacing out...this is all happening so fast” Ayme admitted looking up at his lover before gently touching Leroy’s face. He smiled a little sadly before running a thumb over Leroy’s cheek: “I don’t want to cause you pain but you feel so amazing, I’ve never felt such an experience...it’s a little to much to take in and describe.” The white haired boy looked away for a moment as if trying to gather his thoughts: “ I like it a lot, it feels good but my feelings are also very complexed and I don’t think I would be able to explain what I’m feeling because I’ve never felt it before” Ayme mumbled his body very calm and seeming to be relaxed despite the fact he didn’t know he was slowly falling for his bodyguard.

`````

Yukie was quiet as he soaked in the bath the hot water feeling quite pleasurable in its own way to the twin. He jumped a little when Harold joined him having not heard him come into the bathroom. “Mmh your very quiet” yukie admitted with a chuckle before laying back against Harold to relax. “ I guess I should explain our reasoning...we never got to really know our father so between Ayme and I we got a split childhood to share between him.” Yukie explained his Words slightly cold as the twin continued. “We also never got to go to his or mothers funeral and since grandfather has passed Ayme and I discussed finally getting to make our peace with those we’ve lost and to settle some old wounds we have been holding onto”.

“In a way it would also be respectful to the dead to clean their graves up and give them fresh flowers...we decided it would be something simple we could do”. Yukie said his hands wrapping around his older brothers arms as if needing to feel a little more safe. “when we finish with our goodbyes we could safely spend our birthday back here before it gets to cold for us to go outside” the younger twin added softly his reasoning most likely being strange to others but to him and Ayme it seemed like a normal thing the two never really did celebrate their birthday. The only thing they knew was it was in the winter when they where born and no one really seemed to keep any record of it. They usually stayed inside during the colder season due to the stress it had put on their bodies from the doctors fun.

Since they no longer lived with the hospital the twins had made simple plans to visit and pay their respects while they could and then enjoy a quiet evening at home.“Back at the hospital, we where never allowed to leave when it got cold the doctors didn’t want us to get hurt or scare anyone since we didn’t react well to changing temperatures.” The boy explained his face slightly calm but clearly not liking explaining to Harold his shitty past. “so since we where a high risk we usually stayed inside I stayed locked in my room and out of sight and Ayme stayed locked in his.” Yukie added before stretching a little and grabbing the soap and a loofa. “Nothing in that place ever changed...I’m finding out slowly that father wasn’t as crazy as I thought...he was always going on about silly holidays and strange traditions we never believed him though it sounded like a fun fairytale”.

With a small frown yukie gently undid Harold’s arms from around his body so he could wash himself not feeling the need to be touched at the moment. “From what I remember he never forgot about us and he was very kind...during the winter he would bring us gifts in our hospital room we stayed in while mother was “recovering” from a bad cold” yukie mumbled continuing to scrub his body his skin turning a light pink. With a little more obsessive scrubbing yukie put the loofa up and looked towards Harold for the first time since he had joined him in the bath:”He was the first person in our lives to treat us like human beings...I want to thank him”

Leroy looked down at the beautiful albino boy moaning under him, even though technically Ayme was being the "top" and thus having a more "dominate" role, it was apparent that he was helpless against the waves of pleasure spreading across his body. If it was Harold he would probably feel a sadistic urge to torment the vulnerable boy, but Leroy was different. What he felt was an almost maternal urge just want to show as much love and care as humanly possible. He chuckled after hearing Ayme's concerns and said: "Yeah it hurt a little. But that's because I couldn't wait cause you know, it's been a while and I really need to blow off some steam." Leroy leaned down towards the older twin, locking their lips together in a loving kiss, and after a while he pulled away and said while looking Ayme right in the eye: "And there's no need to worry about me. I mean... Can you feel it? My ass keep retracting and tightening around your dick?" Leroy paused for a moment as he let out a groan of pleasure, he then continued: "That's my body saying 'I love this'."

Leroy got up and put his hands on Ayme's shoulders to support himself, slowly began to wriggle his butt back and forth and side to side, then he began to draw circles. When he felt he had gotten use to Ayme's size he slowly began to raise his body, letting the hot rod slowly retract from his rear, all the way until only the tip was left inside. He then slowly pressed himself back down, enjoying the sensation of being filled up again. As Leroy repeated the process he said: "Oh and... even though I told you to.... to tell me how everything felt... I don't expect you to suddenly become a novelist and give me a detailed description of anal sex. Sometimes, a moan would do just fine."

Harold listened to Yukie talking about wanting to make peace with his past, something which Harold himself should probably do, but had little intention to. The relationship between him and his father was cold at best, and his relationship with his mother’s side of the family was almost hostile. While he no longer vent his resentment towards his father to his half brothers, he wasn’t going to suddenly get over everything his father has, or has not, done. But that didn’t mean he wasn’t able to keep a straight face and stand by his half brothers’ side when they make their peace, after all acting was a important part of business negotiations.

Yukie seemed to be getting more and more gloomy as he recount the stories of their upbringing, all the winters being locked indoors and being told stories of the holidays they never get to celebrate. In this sense Harold was similar, as his parents never bothered to celebrate any festivities with him. Perhaps they had, but he must have been to small to remember any of those. Maybe the whole reason why his father seemed so nice to the twins was because he wanted some semblance of familial love which he couldn’t get from Harold and his mother?

“Well in that case, let’s do everything you suggested, and also celebrate every holiday and festivals from now on.” Harold said as he reached for Yukie’s white hair and caressed the boy gently: “Christmas, New Year, Valentines day, Easter, Thanks Giving, Hanukkah, Tanabata, Bon Festival, Vesak, whatever. Chirstmas trees, presents, chocolates, roses, Turkey, anything you like. And don’t forget, every time we celebrate, I’m gonna make sure you’ve got a belly full of cum to remember it by.”

“Mmh you should be more clear then for future tasks, you said to explain so I did” ayme replied back with a huff the boy slightly embarrassed he had overdone it with his explanation. “You riding me feels good, I like it” Ayme added after afew awkward minutes the older twin clearly enjoying the pleasure he was receiving but, was just being a little quite other then the soft moans that escaped his lips. “Did you ever let Harold fuck you?” Ayme asked curiously his fingernails digging into the sheets as a cute slightly higher pitched moan left his lips. “You-you two have been near each other for so long, it does make me wonder if you two ever did anything” The albino moaned his words slightly spaced out since he was getting close to finishing. He was surprised by how wonderful Leroy’s warm ass felt, and by the gentleness of his lover and because of this side of Leroy Ayme was able to relax for once and really feel the pleasure of their naughty act.

“I know you’ve cared for the highnesses discarded lovers, and I’m sure they came back once in awhile but I can’t help but ask if Harold ever forced you to do anything sexual” Ayme added his hands moving to Leroy’s hips as he blushed and moved him slightly so he would feel even better.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

“Mmh I don’t care for holidays or celebrating” Yukie mumbled not wanting Harold to make a huge fuss over something that seemed so silly and childish to him. “I’d rather just have sex and go out to eat or go somewhere new” yukie added after afew seconds the twin smiling slightly as he sighed and turned to Harold snuggling into his arms. “You don’t need to be worried about me, I’m happy keeping you happy and being with you and my brother.” Yukie explained as he kissed Harold’s lips gently before grabbing the loofa starting to gently wash Harold’s body. The twin hummed softly his hands carefully going over Harold’s body making sure to be more gentle with his lover then he would be with hisself.

(Shorter reply sorry :) I’m brainstorming a little)

Leroy was really enjoying all this, he continued to groan, and the pitch of his voice was higher than usual. After all it has been quite a while since he got any action, so everything felt extra sensitive. Each time he worked his waist, Ayme's hot rod would drag along his intestine and rub along his prostate. On top of that, the sight of the beautiful Albino panting and lost in pleasure below him was certainly a nice visual treat, made the better by the moans leaking out of Ayme's mouth which was music to Leroy's ears. He couldn't help but wonder if Ayme moan like this when he was technically on top, how would he moan when he was on the bottom?

Leroy raised an eyebrow when he heard the question coming from Ayme and stopped his movement. Given how little the boy knew of his half brother which he would likely have to spend the rest of his life deal with in one way or another, it was understandable that Ayme would try to learn about him as much as possible. That being said, the timing of that question couldn't be worse. "It's not nice to talk about other people while we're in the middle of sex you know?" Leroy said in less of an upset tone than a joking one, since he knew he couldn't expect Ayme who had spent most of his life being locked up like a lab animal to understand all the nuances of social interaction. He then said: "If you really have to know, yes we did have sex. But only once. Back when he was still in university he fucked around a lot, but always on top. One day he got curious and wanted to try bottom, so he came to the guy he trusted the most, me. Apparently he didn't like it, so that never happen again. Now before you say that I must have been a horrible top, I made him moan like a bitch! Well... in hind sight, probably a bit too much..."

Leroy chuckled as he resumed the movement of his waist: "Now how about we get back to fucking? Oh... and..uh.... Maybe you can move your waist a little too? Kind of..... ah...... hard to do all the work here...."

Harold smiled as he held Yukie closer and said: "Well I can certainly do that, give you a lot of fucking and take you around. Even when I need to go on business trip without you I'll make sure you are occupied. I promise you that. But you sure you don't want to celebrate the holidays? I mean I'd love to put you in a sexy Santa costume and give you a 'White Christmas'."

Harold paused for a moment, remembering what Yukie had said and asked: "Speaking of your brother, how was Ayme? I assume Leroy had probably take him out for the night to give us some privacy. Did you two get along? What's he like?"

“Well unless your ashamed of your sexual acts with Harold I don’t see why you would be bothered by it” Ayme instantly replied not understanding why Leroy had a problem with his question. The albino huffed and kept his moans quiet while listening to Leroy explain his experience. “I’m surprised he went to collage with you, though...you making him moan like a bitch is interesting” Ayme added with a light chuckle finding that small big of information to be useful. With a sudden moan Ayme put his hands back on Leroy’s soft hips: “I think Harold didn’t like being dominated the man is attracted to power so you probably made him feel out of control”.

“Ah, sorry...I’m not really good at this seems like I should take notes from what yukies been studying” ayme admitted after hearing Leroy’s request his face more red in embarssment. With afew adjustments and more red faced blushing Ayme did eventually figure out a good rhythm to work with Leroy’s body. As the twin moaned and pulled Leroy closer he sat up so he could lick and kiss Leroy’s chest wanting to explore just a little the older twin thriving under The gentle reassurance and Leroy’s amazing teaching.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“I would love that” Yukie excitedly replied seeming to find Harold’s plan fun and the promise of leaving him occupied seemed to make yukie feel a little more reassured Harold wouldn’t forget him while he was away. With afew moments of thought yukie sighed leaning his head back on Harold’s shoulder :“We can celebrate holidays as long as it isn’t to fancy or anything to extravagant.” With that small rule in place yukie relaxed some his body feeling a little more off edge then it had been with him and just Ayme, the twin in a way feeling nice and safe. “I forgot you haven’t really met him” yukie mumbled forgetting for a moment Harold had only been back for afew hours and that he had been far away instead of just at his office.

“Well, Ayme is interesting knowing him he probably did have Leroy take him anywhere since he wouldn’t want to join in.” Yukie explained his face thoughtful as if he was choosing his wording very carefully. “He’s nice and more mild when it comes to sexual stuff since he placed a hormone stopper in his body, he thinks I should get one to and focus more on what I could do without you” The twin added a dry chuckle coming out of his mouth. “We don’t really know each other enough to fully know who likes what and each other’s full personalities but I belive Ayme did have interest in Yu’s work and enjoys studying medicine and testing his experiments.” The albino added his body sinking a little lower into the warm water. “He does some testing on his self he wants to see how far he can push our bodies and is currently trying to see if he can create another creature like us by giving it organs or our blood and seeing if it survives.” Yukie added clearly trying to focus on all of what Ayme was doing in his bedroom all day. “We are going to test some of my liver after our family trip and see what kind of chemicals it can filter so we know if there’s any poisons that can kill us”

Leroy chuckled slightly hearing Ayme's comments and decided to ignore them. He wasn't really in the mood of lecturing Ayme about proper bedside manners, as he was too busy with pleasuring the boy and himself with his ass. Slowly but surely he was feeling the sensations building up from his rear, his body relishing in the long missed pleasure of sex. There was also this sort of guilty pleasure which came from the fact that he was teaching the inexperienced boy about matters in bed, especially when as he requested, Ayme began to work his waist with him.

"You're... doing... great..!" Leroy groaned as he wrapped his arms light around Ayme so he could sit up more easily. The ticklish feeling of the boy's tongue kissing and licking his chest was rather nice, but he wanted more. He covered one of Ayme's hands with his own and guided it to his throbbing member which was now rubbing against Ayme's belly and smearing pre-cum all over the place, then wrapped Ayme's fingers on the rock hard shaft. He didn't say anything, since he was too busy groaning and moaning, but he knew Ayme would get his point.

After a while he was nearing climax, he was rather pent up to begin with so it's impressive that he lasted so long. "Ayme... I'm..... cumming!" Leroy moaned as his muscles tightened, he arched his body backward as a strong spasm of pleasure spread from his rear across his entire body. At the same time several thick bursts of thick, jelly like cum shot out of his twitching member, making a mess on Ayme's chest and belly. The ecstatic pleasure continued for a short while, until the wave finally passed and his body began to relax. As he panted heavily he looked at Ayme with a little tired smile and said: “Next time when you’re having sex with someone, focus on your partner, would you? Mentioning yours or their ex in bed don’t usually end well.”

Harold listened to Yukie explaining Ayme’s plan to experiment on himself and Yukie and couldn’t help but frown. Even though he was not against some cuts and bites, especially since Yukie could heal them so quickly, all the weird stuff Yukie mentioned about liver and such were still a bit too much fo Harold’s comfort. “I’ll leave the matters of your bodies to you, since you two are more knowlagable than me in medical matters.” Harold aadmitted as he held Yukie tightly and turned the boy’s face towards him, pressing a lovign kiss on the boy’s wet forehead and said: “Just be careful that you don’t damage yourselves too much, cause I expect my sex toy to remain in working condition.”

After cleaning up and relaxing in the hot water for a bit longer, they got out of the bathtub and got dried up. They got dressed and Harold went on his phone and saw a message sent by Leroy. “Yeah, you’re right about Ayme and Leroy.” Harold said as he put the phone away: “They went out together for the night. Leroy said he’ll bring Ayme back in the morning. I wonder what they’re up to.”

"I find it interesting you consider your boss to be an ex this means at one point in your friendship you developed feel I n s for the man" ayme admitted with a smirk the twin clearly enjoying the learning experience despite being so pent up. "So, I assume your satisfied and would need a shower?" And asked Leroy his hand liking at the sticky mess covering his body from Leroy' s sexual wild ride. "I don't mind sharing most people who share intimacy tend to do things together after unless they are just...lets say fuck buddies as my brother would put it". With a swift movement of his hand the twin was pinning his hair back out of his eyes and with a gentlgentle push moved Leroy off his lap so he could shower. "I know I'm coming off cold and rude, but I'm not good with being close to people so I'm not sure how to act after things like this" ayme explained the twin already having snakes his way to the bathroom the warm water echoing against the shower walls. "I'm going off of what yukie says usually happens after sex with Harold, though I doubt you would approve of what he taught me since it seems your more different then my older brother then I would have ever thought." Ayme mumbled his voice slightly echoing against the walls as he stepped in the water trying to figure out what to do from there since he was extremely new to the socializing part of his new freedom.

.....................................................................................................

"There's no guarantee he won't kill me in the process he takes to much after Yu." Yukie mumbled blushing from the sudden kindness Harold was showing. The younger albino was slightly shy as they finished up cleaning and made their way back to the bed the younger twin happily collapsing on the sheets. The albino smirked as he looked at Harold his words hardly surprising him: "Heh knew ayme had a sweet spot for leroy, he's quite fond of him bet by now he's learning alot of new things he couldn't learn from a computer or his medical books". With a sigh yukie forced his tiered body up and gently touched Harold's face his face saddened as if he had been thinking deeply: "I don't want to be a test subject anymore...I want to remain by your side with only you giving real doctors permisson to touch me". The twin was clearly not okay with the idea of being tortured again and dispite his love for his twin he didn't want to go back to his old life of always stretching the limits of his body into seeing if they could find something to destroy anything inside of them. "I-I want to spend holidays with you and I dont want to always be sick abd healing in a hospital bed" Yukie whispered his voice shaking with a deep fear that Harold would leave again and he would obtain another 'caretaker' to command him much like the way Yu use to.

Leroy just stayed there and recovered for a while, and moved aside when he felt the gentle push from Ayme to get him off the boy's body. Leroy listened to Ayme's confession regarding his ignorance to usual social interactions and said: "Don't worry kid, there're plenty of opportunity to learn in the future, and if you like, I'd teach you." As the albino slipped off the bed and headed for the bathroom Leroy tried to follow, but his legs felt wobbly after riding the boy's cock, causing him to stumble back onto the mattress. After a few more tried he finally managed to get up and followed Ayme into the bathroom.

"I don't know about what Yukie has taught you which I would not approve, but there is something I need to do with you." Leroy said as he stepped into the shower with Ayme, and laid his fingers on the albino's still hard length. "You didn't cum did you? Or you would've felt it. I know you probably don't want to bother me or something after I came, but the whole point of this is that both of us should have fun."

Leroy dug his face into Ayme's neck and began to kiss and nibble there, meanwhile one of his hand played with Ayme's nipple while the other began to pump the still rock hard member within his grasp. He whispered: "Don't be afraid to enjoy yourself, cause that's pretty much the whole point of being alive."

"Nobody can force you to do things that you don't want.... aside from me." Harold said as he held Yukie close and caressed the boy's white hair, comforting him: "I doubt your twin brother would want to kill you intentionally. From what I've heard about Ayme, I think he's just afraid of the world, and not sure about his place in it. Since he didn't know who to trust, the only thing he could do was to look inward, trying to at least get a hold of himself. Give him a hand if you like, he is your twin brother after all, but don't let him push you too far."

Harold pulled away from Yukie and looked at the boy with a comforting smile. He then chuckled slightly and said: "Now you know how I felt when you first came here, trying to deal with a psychotic brother."

"Yukie learned from Harold so I'm assuming you don't like his version of sex" ayme asked with a dry chuckle following his words. The twin was slightly exhausted but the desire for a warm shower away from the cameras and Harold's constant eyes (guards) on him made this one extra relaxing. The albino sighed as he felt the warm water cascade down his body only to suddenly feel hands touching his lower regions making body shiver in response. "You don't need to do that..." ayme mumbled his face turning a rose pink from clear embarrassment. "...its I'm not that I don't want to bother you it's more of the fact that while I'm on a trial run of having constant hormone stoppers it does kinda...well it makes it harder for me to cum sometimes".

"Don't get me wrong I had fun and enjoyed the stuff we did, I just don't want you to try and get me to chm if it might not happen" the older twin explained try n to keep his voice of reason against leroys licking and sucking. With a heated moan the younger trembled under leroys touch his body feeling on fire with how much touching and attention he was receiving.

"The medicine he's on makes it so he can't cum sometimes...and I know as much as you would like to use that to your advantage it makes sex with him rather dull." Yukie admitted giving harold a good reason not to use the drug on him, this also being why he had been so frustrated with his twin since they couldn't have much fun. "I give into his demands enough...i never thought I would have to teach him how to understand sexual cues" yukie mumbled the albino having clearly had a he'll of a week with his twin. He sighed listening to Harold only to end up burying his face in his eldest brothers chest his next words coming out slightly muffled : " God if I was half as difficult as he was this last month I deserved to be punished and yelled at".

"Make you hard to cum? Given how you still want to have sex with those things they could probably be used as performance enhancers." Leroy smiled as he began to move downwards: "I mean a lot of man could need some help to last longer." Despite what Ayme said, Leroy was determined to bring the albino to his own climax. It was not only a matter of fairness, but also pride, as he couldn't just leave a partner unsatisfied. With that thought in mind, Leroy left a trail of kisses as he moved down Ayme's body, along his neck, his chest, his belly, and to his groin. Leroy opened his mouth and eagerly swallowed Ayme's hard length. As he sucked and deformed his cheeks, his tongue rubbed against the under side of Ayme's shaft. The wet sound of him slurping echoed within the bathroom. During all this his fingers also found their way between Ayme's legs, playing and rubbing with his testicles, while his other hand had got around Ayme's hip and was poking between the boy's butt cheeks. He seemed to have lubricated his fingers with soap already and was beginning to push through the boy's tight hole.

(Couldn't figure out what to say in Harold's part. Maybe we just finish with Ayme and Leroy first?)

(Fine with me :) )

"Men would actually want this stuff” Ayme asked watching Leroy move down his member still quite hard and throbbing with the need of release. “Makes no sense basically my understanding is you last as long as you can” Ayme added his voice slightly whispering out a reply full of heated desire. Soft yet hungry moans suddenly escaped Ayme’s lips the twin watching as Leroy’s mouth moved over every inch of his skin starting with his neck, then slowly moving lower as if leroy was trying to drive him mad. "Fuck..." Ayme moaned the twin not one to usually swear that being something yukie and Ayme strangely had in common. "You have the devils lips and tongue...god Yukie and I should take lessons from you” The older twin exclaimed surprised by how sensitive he could be with the right touching.

The albino was quite impressed by Leroy’s Hot mouth and began to slowly relax getting quite comfortable with the guard invading his space and ass only flinching slightly when a soapy finger went inside. "If you keep it up I won’t last long” Ayme’s voice whispered the albinos hand reaching and touching Leroy’s head the soft hair feeling comforting under his fingers as slight precum leaked out and into Leroy’s mouth.

"Some men tend to cum too fast. Obviously that's not a issue with you." Leroy explained as he let Ayme's member slip out of his mouth to catch his breath. But freeing his mouth did not mean he gave Ayme any less attention, his hand moved up to pump the now wet and slimy rod, while the other was digging deeper and deeper inside Ayme's rear. Given the position it was a little bit difficult, but Leroy solved this by raising up Ayme's left leg and resting it on his shoulder. It didn't take long for him to find the boy's prostate, and began to stimulate Ayme from in and out simultaneously.

"Making you cum is the whole point." Leroy chuckled before burying his face into Ayme's groin once more, while his hand kept on rubbing and pumping the shaft, his lips wrapped around the sensitive tip of Ayme's member and he began to lick and suck on the tip passionately. Not many men can hold for more than a few minutes receiving such stimulation, and given how Ayme had just enjoyed himself in Leroy's ass earlier, he doubt the boy could hold on much longer.

"I’m curious about what you prefer in a man" Ayme moaned cutely the lad clearly enjoying Leroy’s fingers in his ass more then he would ever admit. The albinos face was a sweet expression of lust and desire, and while Ayme knew he couldn’t keep his face from turning a coral pink he had secretly hoped he had more control over his voice so he wasn’t such a moaning mess. “Fuck” Ayme’s voice cried out his back arching as he finally came his body shaking with relief and clear pent up frustration as he released quite a hot amount in Leroy’s mouth and on him slightly when he pulled away. “...shit I didn’t mean to cum in your mouth” Ayme mumbled softly, his body exhausted and his mind more clear as he looked down at the mess he made feeling incredibly embarrassed. With a shaky hand covering his face the twin looked away unsure of what to do or how to act in such a situation, he was dead silent for afew seconds before looking back at Leroy mentioning to the mess below him: “I’m sorry for...this let me get you cleaned up”.

With a small bit of struggling Ayme moved away from Leroy to grab a soft washcloth: “I did enjoy myself so thank you for this experience, and despite this...embarrassing outcome...thank you”. The males soft voice whispered quite happy with their night of fun.

Given the dick in his mouth Leroy couldn't really answer the boy's questions regarding his taste in man, so he continued to work on Ayme's length, licking and sucking on it lovingly as if its some sort of delicious candy, and given just how sweet the moan coming from Ayme sound, it might as well be. He felt the boy's body began to tremble so he was expecting the boy to cum, but made no effort to pull away. Moments later Ayme finally reached his climax, he could feel the member throb and twitch as it released waves of white slime. He would’ve taken it all if not for Ayme pull out at the end spilling some of that white slime on his face.

“Ah, there’s no need to apologize.” Leroy said as he licked his lips and stood up, the taste of cum still very present in his mouth.: “I wanted you to cum in my mouth anyway. But..... hmm....” He reached for the thread of cum on his face and scrapped it with his fingers, licked his finger clean then added: “You cum taste pretty good...well, for cum that is, which means you’re eating well and is pretty healthy... Would it be too cocky for me to take some credit for that?”

He chuckled slightly as Ayme’s attempt to clean him was rather ticklish and said: “Thanks for the gesture, but I can wash myself.” Leroy took the washcloth from Ayme’s hand and cleaned up his slimy face. He then looked down at the boy and said: “And just to answer your earlier question, I usually like men who are a bit more tall and muscular. But don’t worry, you’re lovely just the way you are.”