You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Ayme moaning back as his ass was pounded only gripped the sheets harder. Being pulled into a kiss surprised Ayme who hungrily accepted the kiss pulling his lover into a much deeper one. Feeling the moment of passion break Ayme looking up at Derrick blushed before another male easily climbed ontop to ride him. Moaning like a bitch in heat Ayme felt more burning desire and need then he had ever had before. As the blue haired male ontop of his body seemed to devour his ass with his dick Ayme gently placed a hand on his new lovers hip wanting to keep him there.

While having a simple handjob was wonderful... Ayme clearly preferred to have his cock fucking something other then a hand so, he could hardly blame the man who had found his mouth and was pleasuring himself with Aymes warm hole.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

The orgy continued and Ayme was assaulted on all fronts, every erogenous zone of his being played, pleasured, stimulated by someone. His cock taken by the blue haired young man, his mouth filled with the cock of another, his nipples sucked by two more, and his ass being taken by Derrick's passionate fucking. After a while the blue haired boy came, moaning loudly as he spilled his seed over Ayme's abs, and following him the man fucking Ayme's mouth and finally Derrick, who with a loud groan slammed his cock inside Ayme while releasing his seed, filling the albino's body just a bit more.

"You up for more, Ayme?" Derrick smiled as he took the man's hand and pulled him up into his arms, laying a kiss on his cum filled lips and said: "Maybe you wanna take some initiative for a change?"

"I doubt your men can handle another round" Ayme admitted moving away from the kiss. Streatching his arms above his head Ayme looked at the men who had just finished cumming and frowned slightly. " I doubt you would bottom for me infront of such a crowd also" Ayme added while fixing his hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of his face. Laying back on the bed and relaxing Ayme let his body take a moment to breathe before mentioning to one of the less spent men to get him off his own cock still hard and throbbing. As the man worked at Aymes cock the older twin took a moment to check his phone clearly just a little bored while the others took a break.

"Well actually I don't mind." Derrick said as he laid down beside Ayme, looking at Ayme's length which was being stroked by another man, his gaze then moved up closer and snuggled against the albino, pushing the other man asdie he poked his head between him and the cell phone he was holding. Looking down at Ayme with a confident, almost taunting smile he said: "I actually like being bottom from time to time, though only for the right person. You think you're up for the task? Or your capacity of being 'top' only extend to letting someone ride your cock and do all the work for you?"

Ayme amused by Derrick's desire for attention set his phone down beside him his hand playfully combing through his lovers hair. Focusing his attention on Derrick Ayme smirked playfully clearly amused by his lovers actions and clear want of him. "I can fuck you normally..." Ayme admitted a slight blush to his face at the assumption that he would only let his lovers ride him. "Im just a little more aggressive when fully in control...so be warned you might end up with a few new bruises and bitemarks" Ayme whispered softly in Derrick's ear so the other men couldn't hear the last bit he said. Licking the males ear softly Ayme nibbled and pulled on Derrick's ear as if proving his point.

"Oh... is that so?" Derrick asked intrigued as he felt the nibble on his earlobe, and a soft moan escaped his lips. His hand roamed down across Ayme's body line from his chest down to his abs, then to his still rock hard erection and began to tease the member pressing his finger along the underside of the shaft then moved up to rub on the sensitive tip, gripping it within his palm a couple of times before letting it go and moving further down to squeeze on the albino's cum producing balls. Derrick chuckled slightly and said: "I've had my fair share of rough treatment in the past so don't worry about it. I seriously doubt that you'd be able to top those. But... just in case that you do managed to surprise me..." He got up slightly to look straight into Ayme's eyes and smiled: "I'll grant you one wish, as long as it's actually something possible and within my capabilities of course."

"Yes I believe sometimes I can get carried away" Ayme admitted keeping his composure as his body was toyed with. Ayme couldn't deny himself a small moan as his balls where fondled and carassed. The second the albinos body was released from Derrick's hands an instant frown stained Aymes face the male clearly not liking being teased."Mmh I have nothing to wish for" Ayme explained already missing Derrick's fingers on his body. "I have everything I want and desire I honestly can't think of many other things I desire in life" Ayme admitted being more honest than one naturally would in this type of situation.

Derrick raised his eyebrow and chuckled: "You've got nothing to wish for huh? Man I'm jealous. Well it's fine if you can't think of anything at this moment. But who knows? Maybe some day you'll need my help. Or maybe some day you'll want to do something extra kinky to me? Ha ha. Now... how about we move things along a bit?"

Derrick reached for the bottle of lube they've used and poured a generous amount on his hands, with one stroking Ayme's cock again and the other reaching back towards his own rear. The man let out a soft moan as he pushed his fingers inside his rear and began to prepare himself for the albino. After a short while Derrick pulled Ayme up for a kiss and smiled: "I'm all prepared now Ayme. What are you waiting for?"

"Mmh thinking about my one free wish and how to properly request it after sex" Ayme admitted with a smirk enjoying the show just a little to much. Getting up Ayme kissed Derrick back roughly clearly not satisfied with the first kiss. Breaking the kiss after afew hot seconds Ayme smirked before pushing his lover down on the bed and easily entered the mans already well lubed asshole. "I dont play nice so dont say I didnt warn you~" Ayme added before starting to move his hips. Wrapping his fingers in Derrick's hair Ayme used his free hand to hold onto a side of his lovers hip before moving his hips in quite the quick and deep way making sure to tease Derrick's prostate the whole time.

Derrick moaned into the rough kiss and chuckled joyfully when Ayme pushed him down. He groaned slightly as he felt Ayme's member entering him. Even though he'd prepared himself it has been quite a while since the last time he allowed someone to use him like this so he needed a little time to get used to the sensation. But as Ayme began to work his waist in a fast pace the feeling burried inside Derrick's body awaken quickly. He warped his arms around Ayme's neck and moaned lustfully while his intestines squeezed and squirmed around the man's erection, his cock throbbing hard and leaking pre-cum with every thrust from his handsome lover.

"If I didnt know better you seem to be enjoying yourself" Ayme teased playfully continuing to work his hips at the same time. Smirking down at his lover Ayme moved a free hand to Derrick's cock that was already leaking and slolwy stroked it wanting to drive him just a touch crazy. "Mmh how does it feel being fucked by me infront of so many men~" Ayme asked with a small chuckle enjoying the feeling of Derrick's tight ass around his cock. Moving Derrick closer Ayme moved his lovers hips so he could thruat even deeper and have better access to his lovers body. Taking Derrick's body closer Ayme easily moved him up so Derrick's legs could wrap around his torso and he could lick and bite his captivated lover.

"As a.. matter of fact..ugh....ah...I... I am enjoying myself.." Derrick said as he looked up at the handsome young man. In truth he was a little overwhelmed as Ayme worked his waist and stroked his cock so passionately, the waves of pleasure made his body shiver. Wrapping his legs around Ayme's waist lustfully he moaned: "Yeah... I like it when you fuck me hard.. ah..grr...ah..aah.. yes... oh god..... ahh!" It was clear that Derrick cared little for being fucked in front of an audience and just wanted more.

Meanwhile, the passionate fucking between Ayme and Derrick has certainly reignited the flames of desire in the others, as they approached the two with their cocks out and began stroking. One of the man got behind Ayme and grabbed his butt while positioning his cock against his entrance: "Mind if I join in?" The man smiled as he rammed his cock into Ayme once more, and with the albino rocking his hips he pretty much did all the work, and the man groaned feeling the young man's ass milking his cock.

Ayme was more then pleased with how happy Derrick was taking his cock and how much he loved being fucked. Smirking slightly Ayme couldnt help but snicker at how adorable Derrick looked under him. Watching the two energized men get back up to watch the show Ayme looked at the man behind him who didnt even let him respond. Groaning lightly Ayme felt the hard cock sliding deep into his ass making the threesome suddenly much more intense. Continuing to move his hips Ayme fucked Derrick with more passion and in return fucked himself even more the albino making sure he was feeling just as good as his two lovers.

Derrick moaned loudly under Ayme as the albino violated his rear. It really has been a long time since he was on the receiving end of this, let alone a good one. He held onto Ayme tightly as he felt the waves of pleasure pushing him closer and closer towards climax and he suspect Ayme must be close as well given the double stimulation he was getting from both front and behind. He moaned loudly: "Oh god...Ayme... I am... Close... ! Fuck....fuck..fuck me harder Ayme.. make me cum! Fill me up!"

"Such a needy slut~" Ayme moaned already at his limit. Pushing his cock deeper into Derrick ayme fucked his lover much harder and deeper then before. With lust filled moans escaping his own mouth the albino moaned and groaned against his lover until he spilled out his thick white seed bathing Derrick's insides. Panting softly Ayme smirked feeling that his other lover behind him was satisfied. Removing himself fron Derrick's ass Ayme looked down at Derrick before laying down on the bed to rest for a moment.

Derrick moaned loudly as Ayme worked his waist and rammed his hard rod into his body again and again and caused wave after wave of pleasure to course through his body. Eventually the waves reached its climax as Derrick arched his body back and his eyes rolled into his head, with a loud, almost bestial cry his muscles spasmed while strings of slimy cum shot out of his throbbing cock and sprayed all over his muscular chest and abs. As he panted heavily while enjoying the lingering sensation of the afterglow. Derrick rolled on his side to look at Ayme and smiled: "Well... that was.. something... I can see why your lover have trouble keeping up." He leaned in closer and pressed a light kiss on Ayme's sweaty cheek and said: "I'm gonna take a break here but.... Looks like the rest of them had gotten enough rest." His gaze moved to the other men approaching the handsome albino and said: "I don't think you'll get much sleep tonight."

You've got any idea/request you wanna do for the orgy? Cause I don't have anything in mind now. And also what are we gonna do after this? Should we go back to Yukie and Harold and do some kinky stuff with them? If so, what do you wanna do?

(Maybe some bondage for a bit. As for after i planned on letting ayme make his request. Yukie and harold im not aure what to do. Honestly kinda been drawing blanks and have been thinking of what to do going forward. Sorry for the horribly short reply but I honestly dont know what more to do and need to brainstorm a little or put a plan in action to move forward but it works only if they all are at the house.)

"Mmh I never planned on sleeping I planned on being so drained Im easier to be around" Ayme admitted streatching a little before mentioning to the men to move forward and start their fun.

The men approached Ayme as they've rested and aroused once more by the passionate threesome Ayme, Derrick and the other was in. One of them got closed with a bag and smiled: "I've got a few surprises for you~" He got behind Ayme and then put a blindfold over the albino's eyes, and before he could even complain he overpowered Ayme with the help of the others and tied him up rather firmly and nicely, with his hands tied to the back and the ropes digging slightly into his smooth white skin and creating several diamond shaped patterns. To top it off they then shoved a rather menacing looking dildo into Ayme's rear and turned the vibration on.

"Wow, you boys surely are handy." Derrick said rather amused as he looked at Ayme in such a helpless situation and asked teasingly: "So, are you liking this?"

Ayme groaning at the dildo no in his ass wasnt to pleased with being forcefully detained in such a position. While he didnt put up a fight it was clear he wasnt to happy about the situation he instantly looked over at Derrick. "....Ill be honest its new and interesting...but I cant help but fear they might murder me" Ayme admitted his body slightly stressed due to the sudden turn of events. Shivering softly at the vibrations attacking his sensitve asshole Ayme bit his lip before blushing clearly depsite the fear becoming more turned on. "I'm assuming you wont let them go to crazy?" Ayme added with a small wine in his voice clearly already being bothered by the feeling of the vibrator that was pressed agaisnt his prostate.

"Oh don't worry Ayme. We love you too much to murder you." Derrick chuckled as he got himself a glass of whine and sat back, he said: "And besides, Ayme. I think we can all use a little crazy in our lives."

"Yeah that's right Ayme. Go a little crazy with us~" The man who tied Ayme up smiled as he stuffed his cock into the albino's mouth, letting out a low groan he began to work his waist to pleasure himself. Meanwhile a few others began to roam their hands all over Ayme's body, with some pinching his nipples, and another holding his cock and began pumping.

Ayme blushed at the mans reassurance only to find his mouth filled with another thick cock. Relaxing Ayme let his lover take his time the male not minding being used since his body was all the more taken care of. Grinding into the mans hand that was pumping his own throbbing cock Ayme groaned happily as he let the others play and torment his body. While Ayme was enjoying his playtime and putting on a show for Derrick he couldnt help but ponder what kind of person his lover was to be able to assemble something like this so easily. Nuzzling his face more into the mans body that was fucking his face Ayme shivered as he came all over one males hand that was pleasuring his cock.

"Wow Ayme, you've still got a lot in you!" The man stroking the albino smiled as he licked the cum off his fingers: "I really envy your stamina. Just how many times you can cum in a roll?"

"Guess we'll find out." Derrick chuckled as he joined the fun once more, reaching for the member and gave it a few strokes to make it hard once more. He got up and straddled the albino, using his hand to guide the erection against his still slimy hole, and as he allowed his weight to bring him down, the hard rod easily slid inside of him and caused a lustful moan out of his mouth. He soon began to work his waist and used the albino's rod to pleasure himself.

Meanwhile the man using Ayme's mouth came not long after the beautiful man came himself. He left his cock there for the albino to clean up, but soon he was pulled away by another man who eagerly shoved his own cock down Ayme' throat. There really seemed to be no end to all of these horny people's desires.

(we can skip to the end of the orgy if you like)

• 2 weeks later...

Afew hours later Ayme stood in the shower taking his time to wash himself. Relaxing under the hot water the albino sighed happy the men had tiered themselves out long enough for him to take a break and have a chance for some much needed self care. Finishing rinsing off his body Ayme stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel before heading out to a small outdoor area with his backpack to relax and smoke. While hedidnt mind bwing almost naked he knew others would stare so he kept himsslf out of full view of anyone passing by. Relaxing on the chair Ayme took his time chscking his phone and sending afew small updates to his social accounts and replied to afew medical emails woth some colleagues he had made online.

Derrick yawned as he walked close to Ayme. He was wearing a white shirt and some and said: "Good morning Ayme. Is it morning? Or afternoon already?" He got to Ayme's side and leaned down slightly to look at Ayme's phone: "Who are you talking to? That lover of yours?" He smiled teasingly: "How about I send him the footage of us having fun. I'm sure he'd want to know what you've been up to. Speaking of which..." Derrick was about to ask something when suddenly he heard some commotions coming from outside and was getting louder and louder. "That sound like fighting...." Derrick muttered when suddenly something shined in the corner of his vision and instinctively he grabbed Ayme and pinned him down. The next moment the sound of gunshot could be heard and the bullet landed just inches away from where his head was. Almost simultaneously the whole place was surrounded by sound of fighting, gunshots, fully armed men were thrown out of the bushes and screams could be heard from everywhere.

"Shit.... Ayme... this way!" Derrick said as he grabbed Ayme's hand and began to rush inside, and could see a bunch guys wearing what was almost cliche men in black outfit pulling out their guns and aimed at them, but quickly they had to hide as another group of stereotypical goons in suits showed up and began shooting at them. "Jesus! What the hell is going on!" Derrick said as he ran down the hallway while dragging Ayme along. They somehow managed to make it to the underground parking lot and gunshots could be heard from everywhere, even some explosions. Derrick manged to find a hidden corner and panted, observed his surroundings and began to think what would be the optimal escape route. "Judging from where they were aiming I think those busy earlier were after me.... but what's with the other group? I surely didn't bring any bodyguard... They're with you?" Derrick asked as he looked at the albino: "In any case we need to get the hell out of here."

After some more running and hide and seek, Derrick and Ayme managed to make it to the parking lot. He took off his shirt and wrapped it around his fist, then shattered the window of a car and opened the door. Rather skillfully he began to pull the wires and started the engine. "Get in." Derrick said as he got in the driver's seat, and moments latter they rushed out of the hotel with bullets flying after them, luckily didn't hit anything important. "Sorry for dragging you into this." Derrick said as he kept his eyes on the road: "But those guys saw me with you so that makes you a target too. I can't just let you go into a battlefield on your own."

"Mmh more like early afternoon" Ayme admitted glad he was wearing some shorts under his towel leaving only his chest exposed. Smirking slightly Ayme finsihed sending his message to let Leroy know he was still alive and was getting ready to go eat breakfast. "I promised him I would stay alive and check in. He has every right to worry about me being on my own" Ayme added brushing off the teasing knowing full well that if Derrick knew more about how sheltered he had been raised he would be worried to about what trouble Ayme could get into. Listening to Derrick's teasing about the video he took Ayme half listened the male searching his outside backpack pocket for his lighter and a pack of smokes, finding his desired item he lit the smoke and sighed before putting it back in the pocket. Raising a brow at the sudden ruckus and screaming making Ayme tense a little wondering if they should find another hotel that was less rowdy.

Before he could even ask Derrick if they should check out for the day the male found himself instantly pinned down as a bullet sprang through the air nearly missing both of them. Scrambling to his feet Ayme was instantly dragged behind Derrick only to find more men fighting in what seemed to be an all out war. Once they had finally escaped Ayme huffed and caught hia breath his body needing a moment to figure out what was happening. "....I do have some men that follow me to keep an eye on ky whereabouts but I doubt they would kill anyone they usually just make sure I'm safe and taken care of" Ayme added his body shaking from the rush of adreniline as he tried to calm himself down not wanting to get sick since he was still testing out his new bodies stress levels and medical limits. Following Derrick around Ayme raised a brow when the car window was broken and started without a key making him question more who Derrick really was.

"...honestly I would have been fine leaving the battle field I am stronger then you would think. But putting that aside....You seem to be part of a mafia if my hunch is right" Ayme added slightly wishing he had prepped his overnight bag more then he did.