You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Mmh not to pale I still beat you when it comes to a creature who never goes outside” Ayme mumbled over his paper reading and enjoying his coffee. “Honestly if your that worried about anyone getting sunlight why don’t you look into adding a sunroom in the small backyard we have” Ayme muttered turning his page before having the paper take by Misha.

“I agree you need a day off you two should go out for the day and enjoy each other’s company besides sundays are always slow in the clinic” Misha added as he fed the twins their breakfast.

“You know pushing and guilting me doesn’t work” Ayme added with a huff not so easily bullied into going places and doing things. “I won’t object if Leroy decides he wants to go somewhere...it is his Sunday this month anyway” Ayme reminded Misha and Derrick the male having set up a nice calendar schedule to help figure out dating sex and work making Ayme much more relaxed then he had ever been.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Yeah, going out does sound pretty nice." Leroy smiled as he looked at his lover and couldn't help but feel a mixture of nervousness and excitement.Surely he'd walked around in the garden for a little exercise during his recovery but beyond that he really haven't step out of the house that much, and before that he'd spent years in Morgan's dungeon so in truth it would be the first time in years for him to actually go out. Reaching out for Ayme's hand he held it lovingly and smiled: "So Ayme, you wanna take me out for a date?"

“Seems you have gotten healthy enough we could go out. Sure why not” Ayme replied with a small smile his thumb brushing over Leroy’s hand in a very loving way.

“Yay! No clinic work we can watch movies all day!” Yu exclaimed happily before already starting to try and get Misha to hurry up so they could go start watching movies and eat snacks.

“Yu don’t harass Misha” Ayme scolded lightly already loooking up and planning his date for the day and evening. “We will be going out for the day and evening we should be back tomorrow afternoon.” Ayme explained to his other two lovers wanting to give them a full heads up.

“I’ll let your regulars know and reschedule everyone for Tuesday.” Misha added ignoring Yus overactive excitement. Over the last few weeks Misha had learned that Yu had never really been exposed to tv and after a few zombie filled dazed hours he had cut back Yus albility to sit and watch tv only giving him an hour or two when he was on days off so he could supervise. Hugging angrily at being ignored Yu went over to Derrick and snuggled into him pouting.

“Seems your in the doghouse today” Ayme teased having bought and reserved their rooms and trip for Leroy and him and the. Next weekend for the whole family to go on an outing.

“He sulks a lot reminds me of your pissy ass some days” Misha mumbled as he worked on cleaning up the twins with a warm washcloth.

Leroy chuckled as he watched Yu's interaction with Misha. For the past few weeks he'd grown quite fond of the children, which was almost inevitable considering the fact that they were essentially smaller versions of Ayme. It was a pity that he wasn't able to play a bigger part in taking care of the kids as his mental state remained unstable, but he planned on getting more involved once he was doing better. Turning towards Mish and Yu he smiled: "Looks like I'm getting to hoard daddy for myself today. Is there anything we can get for you two on our way back?"

“I want a book!” Yu exclaimed happily having easily forgotten how he had been angry at Misha. Chuckling Ayme got up and kissed Leroy’s cheek before heading off to his room to pack for their trip.

“You have enough books we would have to move if you got another one” Misha added lightly teasing the boy who glared at the fact he couldn’t have every book. “Why don’t you ask for a toy or a stuffed animal?” Misha asked gently having picked up that Yu had no interest in toys the boy only liking to read and watch tv.

Chuckling at Misha and Yu's interaction Leroy then said: "Alright alright, I'll see what I can do." He then got up from his seat and turned towards Ayme: "I'm gonna go grab my jacket and we can get going. I'm not sure if I'm well enough to handle the car yet so maybe you can drive this time?"

Shortly after the two were on the road. It was a bit strange for Leroy to sit on the passenger seat while Ayme was behind the wheel. He laughed slightly and said: "You know this reminds me... didn't I promise to teach you how to drive at some point? Looks like I don't have to do that after all." Looking out of the window the streets looked familiar but naturally things have changed after five years, some trees have grown, some shops were gone, some buildings were demolished with new ones now in its place. It really made him aware of just how much of his life was just taken away. He turned back to look at Ayme and asked: "So, what do you have planned for today?"

“Mmh yeah I kinda can’t drive legally...I mean I know how but there was a problem finding another set of documents for my existence. Still haven’t found my birth records or anything else pertaining to my existence.” Ayme admitted having paid a good amount of money for a fake id just like he had when getting a passport. “But I doubt you’ll tell the other two” Ayme added not really wanting to let them know since he knew Leroy would most likely understand better since he had found him tucked away. “Anyway...I can drive fine and as for our outing well I chose a nice resort out in the mountains kinda secluded and known for relaxation and great sex spots” Ayme explained with a small smirk having spent some time on his lunch breaks pre planning vacations for everyone and dates. “I’ve set it up for three days for us to relax and enjoy each other’s company” Ayme finished parking at the beautiful resort.

"A secluded mountain resort with many nice sex spots huh? You sure knows how to spoil me." Leroy smiled as he leaned over close towards Ayme and laid a soft kiss on his cheek before turning his gaze back to the scenery outside the window. The suburban streets soon became all nature and Leroy found himself just mesmerised by all of it. Were trees and grass this green before? The skies so blue? He then turned his attention back at Ayme and for a moment he couldn't even believe that the person now driving the car was the same frail little thing that he rescued from that clinic's basement. Even comparing to five years.ago Ayme have changed and matured a lot. He had really became someone who Leroy could depend on.

Soon they arrived at the resort. As the car stopped Leroy opens the car door and got off, he looked around the place with a mixture of anxiousness and excitement and said: "This place looks.... Nice. Have you been here before?",

“Yes, quite often with Yoh for a yearly medical panel on genetics and human testing. Course I stayed in the room most of the time but it was still nice to peek out at the scenery” Ayme admitted having travelled a little with Yoh before meeting Leroy. “It was before he started loosing his shit we spent a nice week here with other medical professionals I was allowed to enjoy the hot spring up the mountain and actually go outside” Ayme finished grabbing their bags from the back of the car. “It’s a nice and relaxing place I find it one of my favorite places we visited” Ayme finished before leading Leroy into the hotel and with a few small confirmed signatures they both went up to their room that was almost the size of their bedroom and living room combined. Setting down the suitcases Ayme snuggled into Leroy happy to have him alone for the next three days.

While Leroy wasn't sure if he liked the idea of coming with Ayme to a place where he and the late doctor came often, he did like knowing a bit more about the man's past and perhaps by coming here with him, he could overwrite some of his bad memories with good ones. He took his own luggage from Ayme's hands and chuckled: "You don't have to pamper me this much." Following Ayme into the hotel Leroy looked around the beautiful scenery curiously while half-instinctively checked about where all the exits were and where some of the potential ambush spots were. It took a moment for him to realize that his old professional habit had kicked back in and he chuckled at his own silliness and tried to enjoy the view instead.

Soon they arrived at their rather spacious suite. Given his former employer Leroy was used to the luxurious life style, at least looking at it, but the place still surprised him given how nice it was. Almost as soon as they settled down Ayme immediately snuggled up to him like some sort of over-eager pet seeking attention from its owner. He caressed Ayme's beautiful silver hair lovingly and smiled: "There's no need to hurry love, we've got all the time in the world."

“I’ve already lost so much time with you” Ayme whispered his voice shaking as he held onto Leroy all the more tighter. “I don’t want to lose you again” Ayme added his hold tightening a touch as he pulled Leroy towards the bed and proceeded to snuggle him deeper into the covers. Looking at Leroy Ayme reluctantly let go only to strip off his shirt and work on taking off Leroy’s clothes wanting to feel his skin against his own. “You need to crawl into bed with me more...I get lonely” Ayme whispered having a touch more favoritism towards Leroy over his other lovers. Kissing Leroy’s neck softly Ayme snuggled back down just enjoying the closeness of Leroy’s body.

Leroy looked up mesmerized as Ayme began taking off his shirt. No matter how many times he look upon his lover's body he still found himself in awe of the man's beauty, and it only seemed to have became even more irresistible after the five years he missed if Ayme's life. In contrast his own body had certainly deteriorated. While he was not as frail and pale as he was when Ayme first brought him out of Morgan's dungeon, he still barely had any muscles on his body and given his height made him look even thinner. Given how Leroy spent most of his life as someone extremely fit and strong he will couldn't nquitenget used to his own weakness. Chuckling a little from Ayme"s comment he the said:"Oh I wouldn't want to spoil your fun with the others. But if you want to share the bed with me more often just say the word, and I am all yours."

Leroy moaned sensually when Ayme began kissing on his neck and he soon find his mind starting to be clouded by desire. "Ah... Ayme... I want you.... I want you so much....!"

“ I’ll keep that in mind” Ayme replied his voice quite hushed while he continued to strip down to just his boxer shorts that framed his ass and thighs quite nicely. Smirking at Leroy’s voice dripping in lust and excitement Ayme pulled back his adoring kisses. Trailing a delicate finger under Leroy’s chin Ayme tilted it upward gazing into his lovers eyes. “While normally I would indulge you and ravish you for hours I’ve planned when and where we will be having sex and our first place isn’t here” Ayme teased having put quite a bit of excitement and planing into their weekend. Kissing Leroy’s nose Ayme walked over to the closet being quite the dominating tease while unpacking their suits and clothes wanting to get them dressed for their romantic dinner.

Leroy moaned as Ayme's finger's trailed along his jawline. He looked up at his love longingly and was prepared for a passionately fucking session when Ayme undressed further, but to his utter surprise Ayme stopped at his boxer shorts and kissed on his nose teasingly while saying that it was not yet time for them to do so. "A.... Ayme....!" Leroy whined sadly as he sat up and looked at Ayme with disbelief, but after a moment he chuckled and said: "Alright Ayme... I'll play along and see what surprises you have prepared for me.... I assume it will be worth the wait?"

Getting off the bed he walked up towards Ayme and took the suit he'd prepared from his hands. He put on the outfit quickly and looked himself in the mirror. Back during his time as Harold's Security Chief he used to wear suits like these almost 24/7. Of course his suit was specially made with anti-bullet padding and hidden pockets for gadgets and weapons, but regardless seeing himself in a suit again really brought back some memories both good and bad, and also reminded himself how much he had changed, or arguably, deteriorated. Keeping that self-loathing hidden he turned to look at Ayme with a smile and said: "How do I look Ayme?"

“Let’s hope so” Ayme teased before grabbing his wallet and phone before heading back to the bathroom for a second to pull up his hair. Coming back Ayme smiled happily at how handsome Leroy looked in his suit. “God you look beautiful I’m glad the suit I ordered turned out nice I wasn’t sure if this shade of blue would suit you” Ayme admitted a faint blush flashing across his face. “Uhm anyway I made dinner reservations I asked for a more secluded area out in the garden so we could have some security and privacy” Ayme explained gently taking Leroy’s hand to lead him to the dining area. The outdoor table was rather beautiful the soft sting of lights shining brightly lighting up the beautiful water fountain in the background.

Taking a seat Ayme ordered them some wine and listened to the soft sounds of nature enjoying the breathtaking view. After their dinner had finished Ayme smiled warmly at Leroy having greatly enjoyed the simple dinner and bonding time. “So, I did have another reason for taking you away on a weekend getaway” Ayme explained taking a small sip of water being just a touch nervous. “Leroy, we’ve known each other for quite some time...we’ve been through a lot and well...I was wondering.” Ayme asked nervously getting down on one knee as he pulled out a beautiful box with a very extravagant band inside of it out. “Would you marry me?” Ayme asked his voice shaking as he asked his question.

Leroy smiled when Ayme merged from the bathroom with his hair set and wearing that suit. The outfit really gave him a rather different feel from usual and he must say he rather liked Ayme in this kind of mature clothing. He chuckled at Ayme's compliment and said: "And you look great yourself!" While feeling a little frustrated, Leroy was also excited by what Ayme had arranged for them and was lead out of their room. Soon they arrived at the restaurant and Ayme took him to a secluded corner out in the garden. Sitting down at the place he said: "I can see why you wanted to take me here... This is quite a lovely spot for a romantic dinner.. and maybe a little naughty business afterwards."

Leroy enjoyed the simple but well prepared food served by the hotel and had a wonderful time with Ayme just enjoying each others' company. Just as Leroy was just relaxing after the meal he raised an eyebrow when Ayme suddenly began to act a little... weird. Looking at the albino suspiciously he was caught completely off guard when Ayme knelt down in front of him and asked him to marry him. For a moment Leroy was just dumbfounded as his brain took forever to process and really understand what Ayme had just said. "You... you want to... marry me? Really?" He said in disbelief as he looked down at the man he loved and almost immediately he broke down in tears. Covering his face in embarrassment he cried: "Sorry Ayme I don't... I mean.. I... Yes... yes yes yes yes YES I would! I would marry you! I would!"

Ayme sighed in relief before taking Leroy’s face in his hands deeply kissing the man. Breaking the kiss Ayme blushed and took a moment to take in some air. “I wasn’t sure you would say yes...hell shopping for the ring was stressful enough. And well I tried to ask in a more relaxed setting so as to not be crazy and overwhelm you” Ayme added already stumbling over his own tongue and continued to talk nervously. Looking at Leroy Ayme was thrilled he had said yes but was also a bit worried that Leroy wouldn’t like the simple black band with a beautiful gold stripe in the middle.

“I didn’t really have anyone to ask permission to marry you and so wasn’t sure how to propose the internet wasn’t to helpful either.” Ayme added getting more and more flustered with each sentence.

Leroy was a little caught off guard by the kiss but gladly welcomed Ayme's advance. It didn't last as long as he wanted but he was sure Ayme was going to make up for it latter. Looking looked at Ayme who seemed so relieved and happy and he chuckled: "Oh please Ayme, how could I ever possibly say no to marrying you? It's like my wildest dreams come true!" Taking Ayme's hands he looked at Ayme straight in his eyes and smiled: "Calm down Ayme, you've done a perfect job at proposing." His gaze the moved to the things Ayme news holding and said: "And I like anything you give me cause I know you out your heart and love into them. But... You sure about this? I mean... You know how fucked up I am... not even a real man anymore.. you sure you want to marry a... a.... " He thought about what word would more suitable for your describe himself. Eventually he made up his mind and continued: "failure like me?"

Edited by hal7283

“Leroy...I was alone before you found me I was hurt and in a bad place and no matter how much I pushed you or how much trouble I caused you still wanted me. And I feel the same no matter what problems you have I will still love you.” Ayme explained still on his knees as he looked up at Leroy. Hearing Leroy’s hatred towards himself hit Ayme hard and afew a few second to recover Ayme looked at Leroy before sighing. “If your worried about how you look you shouldn’t I love you for you sex change and all” Ayme explained as he got up and sat in Leroy’s lap wrapping his arms around Leroy’s neck. “If you need me to prove how much I love every bit of your body I can fuck you right here if you want or you can torment me back in our bedroom!” Ayme whispered his forehead resting against Leroy’s.

“I won’t ever leave you or hate you no matter how you look I love you” Ayme whispered having deeply fallen in love with Leroy all the more after his bodily change. “Not to mention not many can get me moaning like you can you should be happy to have that advantage~” Ayme teased trying to lighten the mood.

Leroy chuckled when Ayme rested his forehead against his own and talked about how much he loved him even with his transformation and would prove it by fucking him right there. "Careful Ayme, I might just take you up on the offer.", He smiled as he leaned in closer and pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's lips. He looked at the albino lovingly and said: "Honestly I still have mixed feelings about my body... But if you like the way I am right now... I suppose I can learn to like it too... I'm sure you'll help me on that won't you?"'

Pulling away from Ayme slightly Leroy cleared his throat and asked: "Okay so where were we... Ah yes you asked me to marry you and I said yes... I assume what you're holding there is meant for me? Should I just take it or you wanna actually hand it over?"

“Ah! Yeah um I might not have it sized correctly I didn’t exactly know what your size was” Ayme admitted gently handing over the box unsure if he had chosen the right size. “Honestly I’ve been a wreck since I bought it and if it wasn’t for Misha keeping quiet and helping destress I might have burst a blood vessel choosing and setting this up.” Ayme muttered growing a touch more embarrassed as he explained. “Then again I didn’t exactly tell the others I feel bad and don’t know how. Fuck...I’m over talking again when I should just be shutting up and worrying about our weekend together” Ayme added covering his face for a moment before sighing and with ease went back to hidin in Leroy’s arms finding great comfort in his lover. “So um...do I get to call you wifey?” Ayme asked trying to put his nerves aside.

Leroy chuckled as he observed Ayme's panicked behavior as embarrassment over weekend him. Seeing him so nervous like this really took the worry out of his mind, as he could see just how much Ayme cared for him. Saying in a teasing tone Leroy laughed: "If you call me wifey then I want a divorce. Haha. Seriously though Leroy is just fine. Darling or Love would do too.. and what about you? You want me to call you husband from now?"

Joking aside, Leroy looked at the box just gave him and the nice ring that was inside. Taking the ring out of the box he put it in Ayme's hand and asked: "Could you.... Put it on for me?"

“Oh...yeah” Ayme whispered gently taking the ring and placing it on Leroy’s finger having made sure it was on the right hand before the whole proposal attempt. “You’ll have to plan a nice wedding with me and the honeymoon course I won’t be able to see you before the wedding” Ayme teased relaxing a little more before kissing his lovers hand. “You also might have to adopt the children I’m sure that it would make school and a lot of things easier for them to have both parents” Ayme added already going crazy just planning their future. Straddling his new darlings lap more Ayme wrapped his arms around Leroy. A few seconds later he gently kissed Leroy’s enjoying the closeness very much.

Leroy looked down with joyful anticipation as Ayme put the ring on his finger. He was simply over joyed by the feature and that actually made his eyes teary. But he suppressed the urge to cry and smiled as he looked at his fianc? and said: "Honestly I don't think I can bare not seeing you before the wedding so maybe we can skip that part and get to the honeymoon?" He took Ayme's hand and said: "But before that I will have to find a ring for you too." He chuckled as Ayme got up and straddled him while wrapping his arms around his body. Eagerly he welcomed Ayme's kiss and allowed the albino's tongue to venture inside his mouth. Their lips and tongues mingled, and Leroy began to let out soft, sensual moans as the ember of lust that was lit from not long ago quickly began to grow with the new fuel. As their kiss broke for a moment to get air Leroy moaned: "Please Ayme... I want you... I want to be yours.... Take me... Claim me.."

“Right here?” Ayme asked his voice a little worried as he kissed Leroy’s lips again. “I mean I doubt anyone will come out here but...damn” Ayme moaned already wanting to fuck Leroy. “Your intoxicating and if I have to walk back in shame if we are caught I’ll do it.” Ayme whispered biting at Leroy’s ear playfully before moving and taking off his own pants, underwear, and jacket. With ease Ayme moved Leroy to where he could take off his pants and underwear. Laying him on the table Ayme smirked as if knowing the fact that they where doing this here and now was overly dirty.

Leaning down Ayme licked Leroy’s ear his hand moving to Leroy’s clit to tease it before whispering suddenly in his ear: “don’t you dare moan loudly for others to hear”.