You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"If I'm intoxicating, then you're outright narcotic." Leroy whispered jokingly. He let out a soft moan when he bit on his ear and looked up at Ayme lustfully as he relieved himself of his pants, underwear and jacket. Leroy didn't even got a chance to really enjoy the view before he was easily picked him up and put on the table. His pants and underwear were quickly removed, his artificial slit already moist from anticipation. He almost cried out when Ayme's hand touched his clit but he managed to bit down his lower lip and nodded when he was told to stay quiet. Despite Leroy's best efforts however soft moans began leaking from his throat as almost instinctively he began wiggling his waist against the albino's fingers to seek more pleasure.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Oh no no we are taking it slow I want to enjoy this” Ayme whispered enjoying seeing his delicious lover laying on the table all exposed stopping his pleasure to Leroy’s clit. With ease Ayme reached down and picked up his tie and after a few minutes had Leroy’s hands tied together. Looking Leroy over Ayme smirked before taking the bit of tie left and secured it to the leg of the table leaving Leroy’s arms pinned down so he couldn’t stop Ayme. “You see I want to take my time with this I’ve been so pent up the last week wanting to fuck you, but work has been rather impossible for me to even try and enjoy fucking anyone with how tiered I’ve been” Ayme explained with a light laugh a finger trailing across one of Leroy’s beautiful buds. Picking up his pants Ayme chuckled as he pulled out a vibrator and turned it on high watching Leroy he gently carcassed Leroy’s unbound legs before touching the very powerful vibrator directly on Leroy’s clit.

Leroy looked up as he wondered what did Ayme had in mind. He offered no resistance as Ayme tied his hands against the leg of the table and gave it a light tug. "Looks like I'm all yours to do whatever you want." Leroy said with a seductive smile and added: "And just so you know, everyone else were pent up too when you were busy." His heart almost skipped a beat when Ayme pulled out that vibrator out of nowhere, and given how strong the vibration seemed to be he knew he was in store for some serious business. As Ayme caressed his thigh his body was already shivering from anticipation, and as the vibrator touched his sensitive clit his body immediately jumped up while he bit on his lower lip desperately. 'Mmmm....MMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!" He groaned as the powerful stimulation sent waves of almost violent pleasure across his body. He panted rapidly as he tried to deal with the overwhelming sensations, but given how sensitive to pleasure and pent up he was, he may just be pushed over the edge if this continued.

Watching Leroy squirm and tremble under his touch Ayme chuckled before removing the vibrator taking away the pleasure almost instantly. “I have to have my fun~ I’ve missed teasing and fucking you lately” Ayme whispered moving the vibrator up to a nipple to tease it.

“Would you two be interested in some dessert?” A server asked out of view as instructed with the cart of dessert.

“Yeah I think we are ready I’m sure you have everything prepared” Ayme added leaving Leroy’s body on the table only to come back with a cart full of fun. Taking out some chocolate Ayme put a touch on his fingers before offering it to Leroy. “ I got us a lovely dessert they can make special orders if you pay enough.” Ayme whispered the cart having many unusual sex toys and sweets.

Leroy panted desperately as the vibrator was removed from his sensitive clit, but he wasn't able to rest for long as Ayme quickly moved the toy to his nipple and it took all the strength he had not to scream out in pleasure. Suddenly the voice of the waiter could be heard out of view and instinctively Leroy wanted to get off the table and hide, but with his hands bounded all he could do was squirm in panic and bite down on his lower lips harder, not wanting to let the waiter hear his moans. But as Ayme left his body and went to deal with the waiter he soon realized this was part of the albino's plan.

"Ayme you're so mean...." Leroy looked at his lover a bit grudgingly but despite his complaints he couldn't help but love the man to no end. Obediently he opened his mouth and licked on Ayme's chocolate covered finger, then rather eagerly he took the whole digit in his mouth and began sucking on it lovingly. He looked up at Ayme with lust in his eyes and it was clear that he wanted, needed something more than just a finger.

“Mmh don’t deny you got a little thrill from it.” Ayme whispered his thumb tracing his lovers lower lip. “I had to pull a lot of strings to get this kinda privacy....hell almost had to submissively beg the owner on my knees” Ayme added kissing Leroy’s stomach. As his free hand got lower and turned the vibrator back on in Leroy’s clit. “I’m going to torment you~ because I had to behave and be fucked like a good bitch for my weekend of fun” Ayme added watching Leroy squirm under his touch. “I’m going to fuck you so hard that every worker in this place will blush at the sight of you” Ayme finished before moving and thrusting quickly into Leroy not even giving him a moment to scary out as he was mercilessly fucked the vibrator being turned up a touch more as Ayme continued his attack.

Leroy looked up at Ayme as he explained the effort he out in to arrange this nice date for the two of them and they really made him feel loved. He moaned softly as Ayme kissed along his health, and as he used to vibrwtor in his clot again he groaned in painful pleasure feeling the violent wave if sensation traversing across his body. He was quickly pushed towards climax and when Ayme suddenly entered him without warning Leroy couldn't hold it in anymore.

",AaahaaaaaahhA.. Ayme...! I'm....I'm....aaaAaaaaaa!!! !! aaahhhhhhh!!!!!!" Leroy cried on in ecstasy as his body spasmed uncontrollably. He wrapped his legs tightly around his pussy squeezed tightly around Ayme's cock. Leroy wanted heavily as he tries to recover from the climax, but clearly he was nowhere near satisfied as his liefs wrapped around Ayme's waist. "More.... Please Ayme give me more..." He said in a sweet voice as be looked up at his lover filled with lust.

“Of course wifey” Ayme teased his thrusting becoming deeper and faster as he pulled Leroy closer to his body sinking every inch into his lovers tight pussy. Thrusting and grinding deep inside of Leroy Ayme could only moan his lovers name enjoying every second of their sex. Leaning sown Ayme looked and nipped at Leroy biting and covering his body in many marks as he marked him as his own. With another happy groan Ayme pushed deep inside of Leroy before cumming heavily into Leroy filling his insides with his hot seed.

"Ha... aha aaaa ha.haaahaaha~~~" Leroy moaned lustfully as Ayme brought him closer and continued to pound inside him. At this point he really couldn't care less if anyone could hear him, as his mind was utterly dominated by lust and desire. He just wanted more, more of Ayme, his touch, his kisses, his voice, his love, his cock up his pussy. With his hands bounded he wrapped his legs around Ayme eagerly as pleasure spread across his body, and despite him just cumming not long ago he felt himself being pushed ever closer towards climax once more.

"Ayme cum ... cum inside me..! Yes yes...YES!!!" Leroy cried out in ecstasy as Ayme rammed into him and filled his pussy up with his thick, slimy cum. His body shivered as he panted heavily from the lingering sensations of climax. He looked at his love and wondered what the albino was going to do next.

“We will have to take a break” Ayme admitted gently looking down at Leroy but it was clear he was worn out. All of the planning prepping and the extra shifts at work had taken their toll and bottom line he was exhausted. Reaching up towards his lovers hands he gently untied Leroy before settling them down in the chair together to look at the stars. “Normally I’d go for a few more rounds but I’m tiered, I’ve been more exhausted lately.” Ayme admitted as he carefully removed his suit jacket and placed it around Leroy’s shoulders. Staring up at the sky Ayme just enjoyed the peaceful moment with Leroy his body tiered but completely satisfied for the moment.

Leroy groaned slightly as Ayme offered his hands and he looked at the slightly red mark left on his skin which would disappear soon enough. A part of his almost felt sorry for having to heal up as he would love to be marked by Ayme in a more permanent way, but then his gaze then fell onto the ring on his fingers and was quickly filled with joy and happiness. He allowed himself to be carried of the table and leaned against Ayme as they looked up at the stars. "You should really take this opportunity to recharge then." Leroy smiled as he held Ayme's hands and said: "And perhaps we should start planning a longer vacation? Like get away from all your work and stuff and just relax for a couple of weeks, even months. I'm sure the kids would love that too."

“I wouldn’t mind a trip abroad for a month maybe two. It would be nice” Ayme admitted nuzzling down in Leroy’s shoulder. “We would have to find someone to watch the house I’m sure though Yukie could care for Mishas plants. I’ll call in a few favors and have my clients redirected for the next two months I’m sure they wouldn’t mind the extra income” Ayme added his eyes already feeling heavy as his arms wrapped around Leroy’s waist. “Maybe I’ll let you three plan it. Give myself a break.” Ayme muttered suddenly falling asleep against Leroy his body unable to resist taking a short nap.

"Sure thing Ayme. We'll arrange a nice trip for you." Leroy smiled as he snuggled a bit tighter against his lover. He chuckled as he noticed the albino slowly closing his eyes and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek and whispered: "Sweet dreams my love... sweet dreams.." Moments latter Ayme fell asleep and he just stayed there quietly enjoying the pleasant tiredness after their earlier passion. That being said part of his mind kept alert since he had no idea just how far did Ayme planned things ahead. Did he expected himself to fall asleep here? If not could the waiters come checking how they were doing and catch them laying against each other half naked? Quietly he got up, his waist still feel a bit wobbly but he managed to stood up straight and grabbed the pants that Ayme had took off him. He quickly got dressed and helped Ayme did the same. Then he got back to Ayme's side and waited quietly for him to wake up.

A half an hour later Ayme suddenly snapped awake confused as he looked around not remembering falling asleep outside. With a look of panic Ayme moved only to realize Leroy was still with him making his body relax instantly before wrapping his arms around his lover protectively. “You should have woke me up.” Ayme whispered great full to have been given time to sleep but he has worried Leroy had been a bit scared sitting outside without Ayme being awake. Taking a small moment to breathe Ayme stretched before noticing he was wearing pants again and so was Leroy. “Thank you for caring for me” Ayme whispered gently placing a kiss in Leroy’s cheek while scooping him up easily in his arms to carry him inside. “We should go to our room our after dinner preparations should be ready” Ayme mumbled still trying his best to become more alert and awake.

"Ayme!?" Leroy yelped in surprise when suddenly the albino bolted up and wrapped his arms tightly around his body. He could tell Ayme was being a bit over-protective but given his condition and the hidden threats that continued to elude them it was understandable. "Oh but you looked so adorable when asleep. How could I wake you up?" Leroy said with a gentle smile as he tried to calm Ayme's nerves. He chuckled lightly when Ayme pressed a kiss on his cheek and easily scooped him up. Wrapping his arms around Ayme's neck for support he then smiled: "Of course I'll take care of you, my dear....But just what you've got in store for me this time?" "

“A hot bath some wine and a peaceful nights rest” Ayme admitted having planned for sex but it was obvious he was to exhausted. “I planned on sex, but I don’t think I can take another round without passing out from exhaustion” Ayme admitted with a small blush hating to admit that he was more tiered then usual. Carrying Leroy up to their room Ayme easily unlocked the door and revealed the room lit with candles and covered with many beautiful rose petals. “ to be fair I planned on continuing our fun but I didn’t plan on only fucking you once” Ayme admitted with a small frown not sure why his energy and libido had taken such a drop this last week. Carrying Leroy to the bathroom he set him down as he stripped off his own clothes and stepped into The hot water and sank up to his neck with a happy groan.

"Hmm... that seems odd... But since you have times when your libido is higher than usual, then perhaps you also have periods when you're more calm? Perhaps it's like a balancing mechanism of your body?" Leroy asked as he held onto the albino. Soon they returned to their room and Leroy was amazed by the quite moody setup Ayme had arranged for them. After Ayme helped stripping him naked he let out a soft moan when he was put into the hot bath. Leaning against Ayme's body Leroy's hand roamed across the albino's pale skin, which was colored with a tint of pink by the hot bath and smiled: "In any case, I'm happy to just spend time with you with or without sex, not that I'd object to a good fucking. But now we could just sit back and relax."

“We might have to do just that. I feel to drained to want to fuck” Ayme admitted not knowing with all of his work and home life he had ran himself into the ground exhausting and draining his body to the point of pure exhaustion. Sighing softly as the water warmed his aching body Ayme rested his arms around Leroy’s body before closing his eyes already trying to drift off to sleep. “Mmh this is nice.” Ayme mumbled moving his head so that if he did fall asleep he would be less likely to drown. “I think I need to cut back the clinic hours and have a sex time limit. Between work and pleasing everyone I haven’t had much time to sleep or relax” Ayme admitted his voice quiet grumbly as if he was forcing himself to focus.

In truth Leroy was getting a little worried. Despite just slept for a bit a few minutes ago his lover was already dozing off again. Just how exhausted had Ayme pushed himself. Feeling Ayme's arms around him he looked at the albino and said: "You really should depend on us more. There is no point of you working so hard cause both me and Derrick could easily pay for our expenses. He's got his restaurants and I have the salary from all my years working for Harold plus benefits. So don't hesitate to depend on is when you need to." He pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's cheek and said: "Sleep if you feel like it. I will take care of you."

Is Ayme's exhaustion part of something bigger you have planned? If so do you mind elaborate?

yeah I plan on him actually getting sick and having issues with his health ideally I plan on his body adapting to his current medication and it not working so he tends to just have spells of weakness where he needs to take a day off and relax ect. I plan on making his body weaker and just in need of a touch of Extra care From himself and his lovers since he will also be making more time for sex due to meds not working

?I can?t always live off others call me crazy but I like having responsibility makes me feel a little more free and in charge of life? Ayme admitted holding onto Leroy as he sighed. ?I don?t like not being able to care for you guys you?ve done so much for me it?s the least I can do? Ayme added before instantly sleeping into a deep sleep as if he hadn?t slept in months Ayme was out cold. Under normal circumstances he would have been taken to a hospital the sudden sleep change so out of the normal for him. As he slept Aymes body relaxed under the hot water his body having been building up stress to the point where now unknowing to even himself there was going to be problems. Shivering slightly Ayme opened his eyes for a second pulling Leroy closer as he snuggled into him to sleep better.

"Ayme?" Leroy whispered as rather suddenly Ayme fell asleep again. He quickly observed the albino and checked his pulses and such to make sure he was alright. In truth Leroy was a little worried and wandered should he call an ambulance, but then again what can a normal hospital do for Ayme? Ironically the person who knew the most about Ayme's condition and knew how to deal with his many weird problem was none other than Ayme himself. He was just about to get up before Ayme suddenly woke up for a moment and grabbed him into his arms, snuggling him closely before quickly fell asleep again.

"I suppose a nap wouldn't hurt." Leroy whispered with a weak smile as he laid his head on Ayme's chest and closed his eyes. He just hope that Ayme would wake up before the water gets cold.

Twenty minutes later Ayme snapped awake and looked around a little confused as he held Leroy in his arms still. Loosening his hold Ayme was great full the water was still warm and carefully got out with Leroy and headed to the bed still feeling sleepy. “Leroy...want to get something to eat?” Ayme asked noticing it was early in the morning but he felt like he hadn’t ate in days. Drying himself off Ayme tied up his hair into a bun and got dressed in something comfy. While he wasn’t stupid to ignore the feeling of change with his body he wasn’t all to concerned since he had been working rather hard. Setting down in a chair Ayme stopped a moment feeling rather lightheaded from just the simple act of getting dressed causing his lungs to burn and hurt.

(Given how much time has progressed it should still be at night. Why did you say that it's the morning? Or do you want to skip to the next day?)

After around 20 minutes Ayme woke up again. Seeing the albino keep waking and dozing off like this was really making Leroy nervous. "Ayme are you alright? Maybe we should cut the trip short and get back to the clinic?" He asked nervously as he follwed Ayme getting out of the bathtub and dried up. After putting on a bathrobe he came close to Ayme and sat down beside him. He asked worriedly: "Is there anything I can do to help?"

My bad *faceplams* It seems I got way confused sorry.

“I’m fine there’s no reason to go back early.” Ayme assured Leroy as he left a sweet kiss on his cheek.” At most I just have a cold and am a bit exhausted no reason to make a fuss” Ayme added not wanting Leary to worry about something that to him might be just a simple cold. “Most likely it’s just a hormone adjustment it happens every now and then” Ayme muttered getting up as he tried so hard to act like it was nothing but hell he was scared of what could be going wrong. Only having his old files to go off of there was a lot that could be going on that he couldn’t predict. “Now then why don’t we go get something to eat and we can come back and have some more fun~” Ayme asked gently taking Leroy’s hand to kiss it ever so softly.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Leroy looked at Ayme a bit worriedly and asked: "You're... hungry? Didn't we just had dinner? Or do you have like an increased appetite or something?" He moaned slightly when Ayme kissed his hand gently, despite his reason still worrying about Ayme's well-being, his body was simply conditioned to get aroused with even the slightest stimulation from Ayme. He then said: "I'm pretty full right now but if your body is really starving for nutrients or something then you should probably eat up. How about we order room service? This way I don't have to dress up again."