You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Gordon seemed pleased by the quick change of attitude Ayme displayed. Putting down the whip he hurriedly walked up towards his captive and smiled: "Very good my slave... Very Good! As long as you behave and do as I say I will take good care of you... My beautiful... Previous slave..." The man's eyes were filled with obsession and desire, and as he ran his finger along the red mark on Ayme skin his other hand began to roam across his body, touching along his waist and soon reaching his butt. He gave it a firm grip and said in a frantic tone: "Oh Ayme you are so beautiful... Ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you I wanted to for my own....! No.... You needed to be mine cause I am the only one who can take care of you properly... Yes.... Nobody else can... Not Harold Ayers, not Leroy Wallace nor Dan-Long When, certainly not the others in the "club"! You are mine Ayme you hear that?! Only I am worthy to own you!"

The man let go of Ayme and walked away. He soon returned with a large bucket filled with water. "First let's get you cleansed... Yes... We must wash away all the traces of those man unworthy!" He took our a large syringe and filled it with water, then got behind Ayme and pushed its head in the man's butt then forced all the water down his intestines. "Hold it in." Godron said as he continued to add more loads and filled Ayme's belly to the limit.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Thank you" Ayme whispered still a little in shock at the whole ordeal. Wincing as the red mark was touched Ayme listened to Gordon's words unsure what to even say since he knew his best bet at not being murdered or beaten was to keep his captor happy. "Thank you for being so considerate and wanting to take care of me Gordon." Aymes soft voice added a small smile on his lips as he played his part. "I can't stay like this though. I have medicine that has to be taken daily." Ayme tried to explain as Gordon left his side yet again making Ayme bite his lip unsure what to do as he stood with his wrists chained above his head.

Watching Gordon reappear Ayme was about to talk to him again only stopping as he noticed Gordon holding a bucket. Squirming and moving agaisnt Gordon Ayme hissed in pain at the syringe forcing water inside of him. Whimpering in pain Ayme just stayed submissive until he was filled with the water the male having never felt so humiliated. "Please stop...It hurts" Ayme begged not liking the fullness of the water pressing and filling his stomach.

Gordon smiled as he looked at Ayme struggle in agony feeling the pain caused by the water inside him. Touching his bloated up belly gently the middle aged man smiled: "Just bare with me a little my dear slave.. gotta make sure we wash away all the filth inside you.... Yes... You're so beautiful... so pure.... Only I am worthy of having you... claiming you... hehe... hehehehehe....!" The man was clearly not in his right mind and after around ten minutes he put the empty bucket below Ayme and raised his legs up: "Now my dear, push all the filth out of your body!:

Ayme was a embarrassed hell, one could argue he felt like dying of shame right there. Whimpering softly Ayme felt the others hands on his legs making him tremble slightly. With a reddening face Ayme had no choice to obey between the pain and the fear he was unsure how far this man could take this. After he had cleared all the "filth" from his body Ayme looked at Gordon unsure of what to do. "Gordon. Please I have medication I have to take daily...if not I can get very sick from the withdrawals" Ayme explained his voice soft and gentle as he looked at his captor.

"If you are really worthy of keeping me you have to make sure I'm really healthy" Ayme added wanting to keep Gordon feeling like he was making the decision. "I mean my last savior couldn't even keep me safe long enough for me to even need his help" Ayme added with a small smile resting his head lovingly on Gordon's shoulder. Ayme was at this point a little worried he knew that by seven am tomorrow he would be having with drawls from his psychotic suppressing medicine (cant remember for the life of me what it would be called). He also was concerned for his body going back into heat having suppressed it over the last year...well he was terrified to say at least what he would do without the two.

"Sick.....? No my dear slave you will not get sick... Look at all the filth you've passed out! You will be fine... I will take good care of you... hehehe...." Gordon said with a crazed look in his eyes, clearly not listening to what Ayme was saying and was too far gone into his own fantasies to care. He pushed the bucket away and knelt down behind the bounded man and buried his face in the albino's butt without hesitation. "Ah...my slave... My beautiful slave..." He muttered before extending his tongue and began to lick on Ayme's pucker, which felt rather cold after being filled with water a moment ago. The man's fat tongue ran across Ayme's entrance before he began to poke inside, stretching the entrance open as it inches deeper and deeper. He was utterly fascinated by Ayme's butt as his hands rubbed and squeezed on his butt cheeks while he licked and slurped on the pucker obsessively.

"S-stop!" Ayme snapped trying his best to move away from the creep as he felt his ass being touched. Squirming under his newly forced lovers touch Ayme cringed at the feeling of tongue entering him. "Fucking stop" Ayme snapped kicking Gordon as best as he could a hate filled glare in his eyes. Ayme at this point was past being nice and trying to reason seeing the man didn't care to see past his own fantasies. "Don't fucking touch me" Ayme hissed having just moved his body away enough to stop Gordon from easily touching him.

Gordon was caught off guard when Ayme suddenly began to struggle and kick around, and he fell back on his butt being knocked off balance. "How dare you defy me!" The man roared furiously as he managed to get up on his feet. He reached down for the whip and said: "You are a disobedient slave! And thus you shall be punished!!" As he spoke the middle aged man raised his hand and swing the whip towards Ayme's back. The whip leaving a long red mark on his body but this time the man did not stop at just a single blow. As the whiplash fell on the poor manas back and butt like rain his backside was quickly turned into a bloody mess. After a while Gordon pit down the whip panting heavily, and growled: "That's... Ha.... That's what you get for defying me..!" He began to walk back towards the tortured man but as he approached his anger seems to evaporate and by the time he was standing right behind Ayme his demeanor has returned to his previous crazed obsessive desire.

"Oh...My dear slave... You look so... So good like this... Whipped and bloodied..." He whispered as he traced the whiplashes neither his fingers and the next moment he began to kiss and lick all over the bloody mess, all the while muttering just how beautiful Aymebwws and how he would protect him from the "others".

Ayme cried out at every lash the pain unbearable and almost a cruel justice for the whipping he had given Leroy in his mind. Flinching as the whip bit into his flesh and blood soaked down his back Ayme was left trembling his body screaming in agony. Screaming out as Gordon's fingers touched the bleeding wounds Ayme tried to stay still his body shaking violently as he tried to keep from throwing up. Breaking down crying Ayme was quite terrified feeling alone and being seen as an object to his crazy captor. Whimpering at the touch of Gordon's lips across his skin Ayme bit his tongue once again submitting under the man afraid he would be brutally beaten again.

Ayme glad for once he couldn't see his own wounds could only guess how deep they where. He was unsure if he would have to slowly bleed until he got dizzy since the amount of blood was a little much. Feeling his chest tighten Ayme desperately tried to calm himself so he didn't pass out. Looking at the ground Ayme just closed his eyes trying to block out the pain and panic that was slowly creeping more and more into his mind. At the mention of the "others"Ayme slowed his breathing trying not to imagine more men like Gordon touching and doing as they wished with his body.

Gordon continued to lick and caress all the whiplashes he had made on Ayme's body until finally he pulled away. "Oh my dear slave... I have waited so long for this moment!" The man said as he began to unbuckle his belt and let his pants drop in the floor. He held his throbbing erection with one hand while grabbed onto the albino's butt with another , positioning his cock between the crevice nofnhis rear and against Ayme's pucker. Without bothering with any lube he began to force his way inside Ayme. The only saving grace was that the man had his tongue up Ayme's ass before so at least he was prepared slightly. "Grrr... You are so... Tight!" Gordon growled as the tip of his member stretched Ayme's ass open and slowly began to intrude inside. He let out a satisfied groan when the whole member was sheathed inside. "Ah yes... Ayme.. You like my cock inside you?" He asked as he slapped on the poor man's bruised buttcheek before he began to wiggle his waist a bit. At the same time he reached a hand around to hold Ayme's own cock and began rubbing the shaft gently.

"N-no! Please don't!" Ayme begged squirming and trying to get away from Gordon. Crying out in pain as he was forcefully entered Ayme's body tensed as he was violated. Even though at the moment it was just the tip Ayme immediately became sick throwing up and heaving the small amount of water he had yesterday since in the time that he had been taken he hadn't eaten. Shaking violently Ayme could only cry out and beg Gordon to stop and not to continue his body continuing to be defiled by his sadistic new master. Gasping in pain as Gordons hand left a stinging mark on his cheek Ayme whimpered again terrified.

"P-please stop...please" Ayme begged his body screaming and twisting inside as his mind was sickened with what was happening. "I don't want this" Ayme begged his voice choking as he tried to keep down his own demons that where rising up inside ripping and tormenting his sanity that he so painstakingly regained after his last horror filled trip at the convention. Gasping out as he felt his lover push deeper inside Ayme stood frozen in fear and deep mental anguish. Pushing back against Gordon Ayme tried to move more from the male gently grabbing his cock. Biting his lip Ayme looked away from Gordon touching him his body shaking in a sickened twist of pleasure and fear.

"N-no...please" Aymes voice rang out almost breaking as hints of a deep sexual arousal lingered just underneath his refusal. "I don't...I don't want to" Ayme begged his body becoming a little weak as he slowly started giving in to the pleasure. It of course would have only been a matter of time until Ayme broke due to fear and exhaustion. Leaning his head back Ayme let it rest on Gordons shoulder his mind becoming more fuzzy and relaxed. Ayme looking at the dominate male hid his face in the mans neck knowing his time was up and that with the missed medication now an hour late into his body he would easily submit to his new masters wishes.

Moaning softly at the soft movement of Gordon's hips moving the throbbing cock deep inside of his ass. "My arms are tiered...please untie me" Ayme whispered his voice broken,submissive and almost surprisingly seductive as he begged Gordon to give him some release. "I'm tiered...I want to lay down" Ayme added ever so gently as moans started to escape his trembling lips. Looking up at Gordon finally Ayme showed his face that had been hidden so well in his lovers neck and shoulder. Looking at his master Ayme nuzzled into Gordon his body more relaxed and tiered as his brain quickly started replacing any traces of medication that was in his system leaving behind a very horny and lustful male who could no longer focus on what was safe and harmful going forward.

Gordon groaned as he violated the man who he'd been obssesd over for the past five years. Gordon's story was quite typical of many men of his age, having dedicated his whole life to the pursuit of wealth and power he had achieved success in work but then he suddenly found himself devoid of any "meaning". The trophy wife he had years ago had long divorced him taking the kids with her and he was left with no hobby, no passion, no life that was worth living. In a desperate attempt to find something that could spice up his life he found his way to the sex convention, and it was there he saw what shock him to his very core. Ayme, this young man with a beauty that was almost out of this world. It was almost a religious experience for the empty middle aged man and when he was able to have sex with the albino the sensations were simply life changing. Almost immediately he became fascinated with Ayme, while he didn't dare to try claiming the man for his own and was content with being one amongst the many in the orgy, but things got worse when the Albino suddenly disappeared. Fascination changed into obsession, and as like-minded individuals in the "Club" reinforce each others' perversions it didn't take long for Gordon to become twisted. So havinging Ayme not as part of an orgy, but his own personal slave was simply a dream come true.

As the violation continued he quickly saw the change in Ayme behavior, while he was struggling and begging him to stop, his resistance slowly turned into this... gentle submission, alsmotnto the level of being affectionate given how the albino snuggled into his neck. Obviously that was Ayme's messed up physique kicking in now without his meds to suppress his conditions, but for the crazed kidnapper he naturally interpreted it as the man has finally came around and accepted his role, no, his destiny.

"Oh just wait a little bit longer my slave..." Godon smiled as he turns Ayme's face towards him and tonne the albino's lips with his own, his tongue intruded inside Ayme's mouth and violated everything he could touch. Meanwhile he began to really work his waist and thrust his cock inside the poor man. Thankfully it didn't take long for the man to cum and as he let out a disgusting moan when his body shiverd while his cock squeezed out his seed inside Ayme's body. Panting desperately he stayed inside Ayme for quite a while before finally pulling out. He walked in front of his bounded slave and held up Ayme's beautiful face and whispered: "Oh Ayme... I love you ... I love you so much... Say you love me, and I will let you down. Say it...!"

Ayme moaned as he was continuously fucked by Gordon who seemed happy with Ayme's change in nature. Surprised by the sudden kiss Ayme hesitated almost rejecting the idea at first before relaxing and kissed softly back every now and then moaning back into the kisses as his ass was violated. Ayme of course never would have came in such a situation and despite that fact his body had been so stimulated...well he couldn't stop it. As his body happily came alongside his new lover Ayme moaned ever so sweetly finally happy to have burned off his raging desire for the moment. After a few blissful moments Ayme became slightly aware that Gordon had came and had removed himself from his aching ass.

Looking into his masters eyes Ayme nuzzled into his lovers hand ever so slightly. "I love you..." Ayme whispered his voice ever so gentle and loving one he had often used with Leroy or Derrick. For Ayme this whole moment was a true submissive breaking point while he could have tried and fought Gordon for days...at this moment he was to tiered. Due to everything that had happened Ayme was exhausted mentally and now physically. For someone who could go for hours and hours having sex he did have his limits when it came to stress.

With the sudden gain of children and then with Derrick coming into his life, and Harold's anger Ayme had been trying his best to keep stable. Despite how hard he had tried...it was rather fruitless. In the end he had deep down inside became worried and stressed add on his current situation and you had a horny male who only wished to sleep and figure everything out when he could form a more complex sentence.

Gordon was clearly touched by Ayme's "confession" and he laid another messy kiss on the man's lips: "Oh my dear slave... We're gonna have so much fun together... Hehe... Be a good boy and wait for me..." He said before walking away and disappeared into the darkness outside the dim light provided by the light bulb hanging down front eh ceiling. After a while the man returned with several big cushions and blankets, setting them up in a corner before freeing Ayme from the chained cuffs and laid him down on the soft bed he just made for him. But our of nowhere he pulled out another set of chained cuffs connected to the wall and this time locked it around Ayme's left ankle. "It's not that I don't trust you my love, but you just look so good being chained up!" The man said before brushing some sweaty hair off Ayme's face and kissed him on his forehead: "You must be tired now. Sleep my slave. Sleep."

Feeling another messy kiss Ayme watched as his master left the room. Confused Ayme stood waiting wondering if he was going to be left there. Watching the lightbulb for a moment Ayme blinked a few times before noticing Gordon had came back with many pillows and blankets. Stretching out onto the pillows Aymes body tried to relax from being in such a position for so long. Feeling the chain on his ankle Ayme glared at Gordon.

"Liar...you don't trust me" Ayme mumbled moving the pillows to support his body body before sighing. Feeling Gordon's gentle hands on his face and the gentle kiss Ayme turned his eyes towards Gordon. "Will you stay...please." Ayme asked his voice showing a hint of fear as he hid his injured and tiered body more under the blankets. Moving to one side more Ayme made a nice bit of room for Gordon. "I don't feel good. Please stay. Don't leave me alone." Ayme whispered his voice begging and afraid.

Ayme was terrified he would get even sicker or his body would need medical assistance since it had been so long since he had gone off his medicine.

"Oh my dear Ayme... You are.such a big baby." Gordon chuckled before laying down on the makeshift bed he fit for Ayme and wrapped his arms around the poor man: "Don't worry Ayme... I will be here till you fall asleep."

Sometimes latter Gordon left once he made sure Ayme was alright. Then the next morning he returned with a plate of food and also a bottle of water. Setting the plates down on the floor he patted lightly on Ayme's cheek and said: "Wake up my dear, it's time for breakfast."

The plate of food looked normal at first glance with some scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh greens. But strangely it was all coated with a thick layer of white slime. The man said with a crazed smile: "During the past five years I spent every night jerking off to pictures and videos of you, and saved up every load in the fridge so I can give them to you... hehehe... I mean where else am I gonna dump my cum other than my beautiful fuck toy? Now eat Ayme."

Ayme was quick to fall asleep enjoying the pleasant warmth from Gordons body as he snuggled closely into his masters chest. Sleeping deeply through the night Ayme opened his eyes slowly looking at Gordon from under the piles of blankets. Looking at the food Ayme grumbled before rolling over hiding more under the covers. "I'm not really that hungry..." He mumbled his body not wanting to leave the warm blankets. With his stomach growling Ayme huffed and looking at the food sat up the blankets covered in blood his back having healed pretty nicely.

Despite the vicious beating Ayme was only now covered in scars at many different stages of healing. "...I'm not an animal. This much is going to just make it gross. Not to mention it tastes horrible unless it's fresh" Ayme admitted scraping a little of the white slime off as he ate the food not really caring for the overly salty taste. "Can I take a bath? I need to keep clean so I don't get infected" Ayme asked watching Gordon as he took another bite snuggling down more under the blankets with his food. While Ayme was clearly overly trusting and unsuspecting to danger he wasn't stupid enough to purposely insult Gordon.

"Hmm... I suppose it's probably a bit stale after being in the fridge for so long... But don't worry, I'll feed you plenty of fresh ones from now one." Gordon said as he caressed Ayme's white hair in a rather loving manner. Despite his madness it could probably be argued that the man really cared for Ayme in his own twisted way. "Don't worry about anything Ayme. You are mine now and I will take care of you... Yes.... you will be fine, I promise..." He said as he leaned in closer to the albino and his hands roamed across the man's body. He was suddenly filled with confusion as he noticed the whiplashes had mostly healed after he brushed the blood away with his hand, leaving only faint marks on the albino's skin. "What's this...?" Gordon said in a bewildered tone: "You're all healed up.. how?"

As Ayme ate the comment about his back healing caught him off guard. Looking away Ayme finished his food before easily pulling up his long hair that had grown out nicely as his body had kicked into overdrive to fix such nasty wounds. "Sorry. I can't speak of it government would kill me" Ayme explained shivering at the fingers touching him. Laying back on his pillows Ayme looked at Gordon amused by how caught off guard he was. "Mmh lets say I am part of a failed experiment that exceeded the doctors expectations." Ayme added knowing he couldn't just keep Gordon out of the information now that he had seen.

And well to be honest anti drugged Ayme didn't care about keeping secrets or being careful and safe. It was one of the many reasons Yoh had decided to tuck Ayme away. "Can't talk about it or I'll get yelled at by everyone." Ayme mumbled looking back at Gordon watching him curiously. "Will you get mad?" Ayme asked clearly being way to innocent and overly trusting.

"Oh Ayme, I didn't know you have such a good sense of humor!" Gordon said clearly not taking Ayme's words seriously. In truth the man's perception of reality has long been warped beyond repair and he soon forgotten the potentially life-changing implications of Ayme's healing abilities and held the albino lovingly in his arms, he turned Ayme's face towards him and began to kiss the albino lovingly, not minding the taste of cum at all. After just snuggling and making out with the albino for a while Gordon then said: "Oh I almost forgot! I've got a present for you!"

Gordon quickly got up and left the room. Soon you could hear the sound of something large and heavy being dragged across the floor, and eventually the thing emerged under the dim light. "Remember this?" The man said as he pulled the clothes covering the thing off and it was the same rodeo machine Ayme and Leroy had ridden back in the convention. "Oh Ayme I remembered it like it was yesterday.. you riding this machine in the convention, you look so....glorious, so... irresistible!" He poured a generous amount of lube on the large dildo on the saddle and got down to unlock the cuffs around Ayme's ankle and said: "Go on and have a ride, for old times sake."

Ayme enjoyed the tender kissing and ever so gentle affection. At Gordon's excitement Ayme raised a brow wondering what could get the man so worked up. Looking at the heavy item that Gordon seemed to move down to the basement Ayme studied the toy. "I remember..." Ayme replied as he looked at the toy watching Gordon lube up large dildo on the saddle. Moving his ankle so Gordon could easily unlock it Ayme stood up carefully and stretched.

With a quick smirk as he looked at Gordon Ayme instantly disappeared into the shadows wanting to play with his master a little. "You have to catch me first!!!!!" Ayme yelled playfully enjoying the sudden game since the basement to him was rather boring. As the mischievous male found the stairs he easily went up only to find the door locked making him frown and wait at the top for Gordon. Ayme was rather confused why he was kept locked away unsure why he wasn't allowed upstairs with his master.

Gordon was surprised when Ayme suddenly started running and he hurriedly began to follow the albino: "Stop it right there!" He said worriedly as he tried his best to catch up, but Ayme was certainly far more fit than the middle aged man and for moment Gordon was actually worried that his slave may escape. It was when he finally cornered Ayme on the stairs that he sighed in relief, remembering that he'd locked the door behind him when he came down. "You shouldn't have done that Ayme...!" Gordon said with a furious tone as he grabbed Ayme and slapped him in the face. "You're my slave and you must do as I told you! I want you to get on the machine and that's what you're going to do now!"

Angrily Gorden dragged Ayme back down and with some effort he managed to get Ayme onto the machine. But it was clear that he had made some modifications to the toy most notably the absent of a second dildo, not that the first one wasn't monstrously large and could be seen bulging up the man's belly a bit. Ayme hands and feet were also locked in place so there was no way he could escape the machine even if he wanted to. Once Ayme was secured Gordon turned the machine on which began to rock slowly back and forth and spin, while the dildo up Ayme's ass began to vibrate. The movement quickly became more and more intense and the poor man was utterly helpless and had to endure the rough ride.

The slap stung as Ayme stood confused and hurt the red mark burning as a few tears fell down his cheek. Ayme didn't like that Gordon was suddenly angry with him after all he was just playing around. Looking away Ayme glared at Gordon not pleased with being punished for doing nothing wrong. As he was dragged back to the giant toy Ayme made the task rather hard being stubborn to the point of making Gordon do most of the hard work. Crying out as he was forced onto the dildo and the monstrous toy pushed against his insides making his stomach bulge beautifully.

Moving his wrists Ayme was angry that he was forced and strapped down to the machine his body screaming in pain from the giant dildo that rested inside of his stinging ass. As the ride moved Aymes body moved along with it, swinging and bucking along with the ride. Crying out Ayme was in pain his ass continuously being violated and stretched by the dildo over and over again. As this torture continued for what seemed like hours to Ayme he came many times due to the harsh stimulation to his prostate which by now was quite bruised along with his insides and stomach.

Gordon enjoyed the torment he put Ayme through as the albino was abused by the machine's violent movements, and the middle aged man himself was far to infatuated by the erotic show, taking out his cock and began to stroke on his member feverishly. "Oh yes Ayme... you look so beautiful... so hot! Ah...ah... yes! Fuck...! Take that cock Ayme take it!" He growled frantically as Ayme cried in agony and pleasure from the rodeo and it didn't take long for the man to surrender himself to pleasure, spilling his filth all over the floor. But his excitement was certainly too much to be quenched in just one go and after taking a short break he began anew, masturbating to his slave again and again until nothing could be squeezed out of his body. The man actually passed out from exhaustion and collapsed on the floor, leaving Ayme to be abused by the machine for hours. By the time the man woke up Ayme was in quite a mess, Gordon quickly stopped the machine and let Ayme down on the makeshift bed. He put the cuff around his ankle back and left the albino to rest.

The next several times went on like a blur, Ayme was regularly fed and bathed but beyond that there wasn't much else. Gordon would come down often and give the poor man some rough sex but for most of the time Ayme was left in the dark basement alone. One day Gordon came down to the basement and released him from the chained cuff around his ankle and put a collar with a leash around his neck instead. Tugging on the long leash Gordon said: "How about we go out for a little walk?"

Ayme during his imprisonment endured his masters desires and wishes. With each day that passed he craved even the slightest touch from Gordon. The overpowering feeling of being locked away and isolated drove him mad so much to the point of repeatedly trying to cut the cuff of of his leg. Leaving most nights a scratched and bloodied limb that healed easily after his own mauling since Gordon was smart enough to take good care of him. With his body kept healthy and well cared for Ayme just sat in his bed staring at the darkness slowly slipping in and out of madness unable to tell reality from his own dark mind.

When Gordon came down the next time Ayme just looked at him confused why he wasn't undressing. Feeling the collar fastened around his neck Ayme sat confused for a moment as he was tugged forward. Pulling back on the leash a little Ayme shook his head no having stopped talking all together a week ago. Looking up at Gordon Ayme stood slowly clearly afraid of leaving where he was captive despite the madness of staying there. Looking away from Gordon Ayme just silently followed behind his master completely obedient.

Gordon lead Ayme up the stairs and they soon found themselves in what appeared to be a pretty luxurious mansion, and moments latter Gordon lead Ayme outdoors and the moment the door opened they were welcomed by the cold night breeze blowing in their face. Gordon smiled as he tugged on the leash and said: "Come on Ayme, let's stretch our legs a little."

Gordon took out a flashlight and lead Ayme into the woods surrounding his house. During the whole time Gordon was humming rather joyfully, clearly he had mistaken Ayme's silence as obedience and acceptance instead of a sign of the man's broken state of mind. After a short walk Gordon said: "Hmm... I don't think I have feed you my cum today yet. Get down on your knees." He unzipped his pants and moved his half hard member towards Ayme's face and commanded: "Start sucking!"