You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"....they just want to run around the house naked for a week and fuck like rabbits" Ayme admitted with a dry laugh just laying in the bed his body to tiered to move more then turning to look over at Leroy. "Can we go somewhere warm near the ocean? Yukie told me Harold took him to a private island once" Ayme added before slowly forcing himself up and beside Leroy wanting to be closer to him. ".....I'm going to sleep alot. Maybe once in awhile do something with you while we are gone. The medicine....helps me mentally to keep things together to think right."

"But it makes me sleepy a lot and keeps me out of trouble. Hence why you found me the way you did at Yohs." Ayme explained wanting to let Leroy know what was going on with him. "Its part of the reason I got in trouble....I stopped taking my medicine at the convention I let things slip and didn't realize danger when I needed to. It was only when I got hurt that I kinda came to." Ayme finished his sentence before kissing Leroy's lips softly. Looking into Leroy's eyes Ayme forced himself to move into his lovers arms just a touch.

"Seeing you surrounded by bodies covered in blood scared me enough to make me realize what I was doing was dangerous. When I came back Yukie told me I needed to get back on the medicine and...behave or I would be sent away again to keep me safe." Ayme whispered not wanting to be sent away from Leroy. "I don't want to leave you or be taken away again" Ayme added gently taking Leroy's hand his own voice slightly shaking.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Yes, I have no doubt that's part of it too." Leroy chuckled slightly hearing Yukie's comment. Leroy had devoted himself pretty much completely to the search of Ayme for the past days that he paid little attention to his boss, but given what he knew about Harold and Yukie, the missing of Ayme must have seriously screwed with their sex life and he figured Harold would want to vent his frustration during their absence. He returned his attention back at Ayme and nodded: "Then it's settled. Tomorrow we'll go to the island resort. It's a pretty nice place and I think you're going to like it there."

Leroy welcomed Ayme's soft kiss and could feel his body shifting just a little closer. On one hand he was glad that those medicine would help make Ayme more stable, on the other hand he couldn't help but think that it may be just a way to avoid the problem instead of dealing with it. In any case Ayme need time to rest and heal. He showed a gentle smile and said: "Don't worry Ayme. As long as you're at my side I'll be happy, whether you're awake or not."

The next morning Leroy drove Ayme to the airport where they boarded Harold's private plane, which he was more than happy to lend to them. After a couple more hours of flight they eventually arrived at their destination. The moment they got off the plane they were welcomed by the warm, tropic breeze, along with a beautiful, cloudless blue sky above their heads. Leroy turned to Ayme and asked: "So how are you feeling right now? I could show you around the island or we could go straight for the beach. Or maybe you need to rest a little more?"

Waking up the next morning Ayme was rather sluggish as he dressed and got his small bag repacked with basic supplies. Getting into the car he slept for the ride to the airport only waking as they stopped. Getting out of the car Ayme looked at the plane curious about it but not caring to ask as he followed Leroy into the plane. Finding a nice quiet spot Ayme tossed his bag onto the floor and curled up on one of the seats the male sleeping the whole way to the island. Waking by the sudden quietness of the plane engine Ayme looked around for Leroy relaxing a little when he saw him.

"....It's warmer then I thought." Ayme admitted wondering what all his twin had packed for him for his trip since he had slept so much in the last few days. "...I feel fine. Better in a way." Ayme replied still somewhat taking in his surroundings finding the new place rather beautiful as he slowly stepped off the plane. "I wouldn't mind a tour to be honest I don't think I could sleep more even if I wanted...my body seems to taken to the medicine so I feel normal" Ayme explained with a happy smile.

"Alright, let's go then." Leroy smiled as he took Ayme's hand and began their walk around the island, enjoying the exotic scenery of the tropical woods, small streams and little waterfalls, and of course the beautiful beaches and ocean. From time to time some colorful birds and insects would fly over their heads. While the island wasn't exactly large, it wasn't that small either, and after around an hour of walking Leroy turned towards Ayme and said: "How about we take a little?" He lead Ayme to a section of the beach where a large parasol were set up and there were two beach chairs beneath the shades. As they sat down Leroy reached for the cooler box set between the two chairs and asked: "Looks like we got some soda... juices... and beer. What do you want?"

Looking at the beauty of the island Ayme was a touch surprised by the wildlife and all the plants. Following Leroy closely Ayme held his hand only breaking away every now and then to look at a strange plant or bug that was new to him. Keeping up rather well he was surprised when they stopped Leroy wanting to take a break to talk making Ayme all the more unsure about what. "This place is quite strange almost doesn't feel real" Ayme mumbled taking a seat in a chair, grateful for the shade. "...oh, um beer is fine." Ayme mumbled quite distracted by the beautiful water in the distance that sparkled under the sun.

"What do you want to talk about?" Ayme asked softly trying to relax in his chair but was clearly nervous and unsure about what Leroy wanted to talk about.

Leroy handed Ayme is beer while grabbing a can for himself as well: "Honestly Ayme, I don't know... I feel like there's a lot to discuss but now.. I don't know where to start." He sais as laid back on the chair and fell silent for a moment. Turning his gaze towards the sea the sound of the waves washing up the shores filled their ears. Finally after a small sign Leroy began to speak: "Ever since I first met you in that God forsaken dungeon everything has been so hectic that it's hard to keep up, especially the last couple of days... It was harder than anything I've ever been through... Being abandoned by my parents, training at the orphanage, all the missions and tasks I did for Ayers Corp, nothing could compare to spending my days wondering, worrying, fearing for you, not to mention being torn, frustrated, and jealous from seeing you leave to go sleep with someone else..."

Leroy popped the can open and broght it to his mouth, the cold alcohol cooled down his body heated from the walking and the tropic weather. He then continued: "Oh don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade even a single day of my time loving you for my life before it. Ha! Life!? Was I really alive back then? Nothing mattered to me, not even the boss really. I did my job because I had nothing else to do. I had sex with people more out of necessity than anything else, and at the end of the day... I was empty." He turned to look at Ayme and smiled: "Thank you Ayme, thank you for being here and making me fall in love with you. Being in love is hard, and I suspect being in love with you is even harder than normal. But I wouldn't have it any other way... I feel alive... As painful as it could get, but I suspect that's what being alive should've felt like in the first place, not to mention the fact that all the joy you gave me made all that pain worthwhile."

"Thank you" Ayme replied taking the beer as he listened to Leroy talk for a moment before opening it and taking a sip. Ayme knew Leroy had a lot on his mind since all that had happened the last few weeks it was a lot to process. Listening to Leroy's feelings Ayme stared at his beer realizing how much Leroy had really worried about him and truly how much he loved him while he had been off doing who knows what in Leroy's mind. "I'm sorry for making you worry so much. I can't even explain how happy I was to see you when you appeared. Even now I'm happy to be just near you." Ayme admitted his voice soft almost afraid to speak to Leroy.

"I'm glad you found happiness with me...but I'm afraid I'll just end up hurting you again." Ayme admitted not wanting to cause Leroy more pain going forward in their relationship. "I've never tasted freedom until you found me. Never knew love until I found myself in your arms." Ayme admitted with a small blush looking away from his drink to watch the waves crash against the shores. "I want to be able to love you alongside Derrick. I don't want the fear of being alone again."

Drinking his beer Ayme slowly turned back to Leroy gathering up a touch of courage. "Now that my mind is a little better I kinda realized how much trouble I caused and how stupid I was just running around with so many people. That part needs to stop. Its not safe and it worried you alot, that being said I want to work out how our relationship will work going forward. I need to know what I am to you."

"Am I just a lover to ease loneliness? Or someone you keep beside you to keep your bed warm and your lust satisfied?" Ayme asked having a little better footing now that the beer was starting to calm his nerves. "Or are you looking for an undying partnership like Harold and Yukie" Ayme asked seriously wanting to figure out what Leroy was truely looking for. While Leroy could go on and on about his love for Ayme so could anyone who was drunk or wanting sex so for Ayme he needed to know what Leroy wanted.

"Anyone can tell me they love me and act like you do...then they can turn around and try to kill me. I need a more define way to tell. I cant just base everything off of my feelings I tried that and ended up running with a damn mafia" Ayme explained to Leroy trying to get him to understand that he was unsure of how to proceed fairly to both of his lovers. "I need to know all these...things one usually knows growing up with others. That way I can make rules about us and with Derrick that way I can stay safe." Ayme finished emptying his drink and taking another out of the cooler to start on.

Leroy knew that Ayme's frame of reference when it comes to love and relationship was so limited that it's hard for him to differentiate between true love and deception. The parents who effectively abandoned him, the doctor who locked him up and tortured him, and of course the man who lured him in and pretty much killed him, all of them must have whispered words of love or care but ended up scaring the poor man deeply. He knew Ayme surely didn't mean to hurt him as he'd said as much himself. That being said, hearing Ayme asking what he meant to him still hurt, as he thought such things should be pretty evident by now. Leroy took a deep breath and tried his best not to let his emotions slip out, with rather bitter smile Leroy said: "Of course I want a 'undying partnership' as you put it, but you're right Ayme, words can be lies, and while action speak louder than words it too can be part of a elaborate deception. Of course there are ways to tell whether someone was lying or had hidden intentions such as interrogation or using lie detectors but with proper training you can even fool those. So at the end of the day, all you can count on his your own discretion, experience, basically, your feeling." Leroy chuckled slightly and said: "It's ridiculous I know, but there's simply no hard science when it comes to people's heart."

Leroy finished what's left of his can of beer and said: "As for.... Derrick... I don't know him enough to have any real opinion on him but... if having him in your life makes you happy then... I'm fine with it... I'm.... fine..." He suddenly stood up from the chair and removed his shirt and trousers. He made a few stretches and began to walk towards the water. He turned around to look at Ayme and smiled: "I'm gonna go for a little swim. You wanna come?"

"My heart is complex...and twisted with how it feels. I don't want to lose you, you could so easily die on me....and it scares me"Ayme replied after hearing Leroy's words. Sighing and watching Leroy strip and head out towards the ocean Ayme continued letting his mind mulling over all of the new information Leroy had given him. Getting up and quietly following behind Ayme clearly had more questions and wanted to keep talking. Stopping a few feet short of Leroy Ayme stood watching him with that ever damming sad smile he kept playing when he was upset. "God...your fucking difficult I don't want to be a dick and push you when it comes to us but I need to know...do you ever think we would or could get married?" Ayme added looking Leroy dead in the eyes not daring to touch Leroy.

"Im fucking confused with what I see as far as our future is concerned unlike my brother...We can be in public and get married if we want" Ayme added with a frown clearly angry and confused if Leroy would want that kind of life with him. "I want to love who I love and marry you and maybe have kids but if you cant get along or be civil to Derrick and share then....fuck both of you." Ayme snapped angry and more frustrated then ever. "Fuck both of you for making me choose and think about getting married to you and starting a life and family and fuck this damn vacation. Fucking cant swim or do shit in this heat!" Ayme yelled just letting all of his pent up anger out as he fell back into the sand and just screamed until he felt better. ".....fuck this shit." Ayme mumbled hiding away in sort of a tantrum anger that was rather unusual for Ayme but at this point being a true show of his emotions.

Leroy was caught off guard by the sudden outburst of emotions coming from Ayme, cursing him, Derrick, the thought of building a family and getting married, the vacation and even the weather. He has simply never saw Ayme like this and was just dumbfounded as Ayme fall on the sand and started screaming in frustration, until he presumably ran out of breath and mumbled something grudgingly. He stood there in silence and it was only when the waves hit his feet and he felt the coldness of the water did he snapped back to reality and rather strangely Leroy began to laugh uncontrollably, so much so that he got on the sand and held his stomach in pain.

Eventually Leroy calmed down, as he wiped the tears off his eyes and looked at Ayme, who must be quite confused and frustrated by his reaction, he said with an apologetic smile: "Oh Sorry Ayme I wasn't making fun of your feelings but... You made me realize just how bad we're at this whole relationship thing." Leroy crawled towards Ayme and laid down beside him: "Yeah you're totally right, fuck it all. Do whatever that makes you happy and that would make me happy too. You wanna get married and have a kid? Yeah, I'd love that. I mean sure this country doesn't exactly allow polygamy so at least on official records it's gonna be with either him or me, but if it's not about that little piece of paper then feel free to get wedded in private however you like, how many times you like. Getting a child wouldn't be much of a problem either. You can simply pick one form one of Ayers Corp's orphanages. If you insist on it being 'yours' then we can find a surrogate mother too. The bottom line is, you can do whatever you want, and being Yukie's twin the boss would pretty much pay for anything and everything, so might as well enjoy your life to the fullest."

Watching Leroy double over to laugh so happily confused Ayme who instantly sat up watching his lover. Huffing angrily he watched till Leroy seemed about done with his mocking. Seeing Leroy stopping his laughing Ayme was fully ready to tear him a new one before being stopped by Leroy's words. Groaning in annoyance Ayme looked down at Leroy who was now by his side and smiling. "....I want to get married eventually and have a family." Ayme added with a huff still a little sore about being laughed at.

Snuggling into Leroy Ayme hid his face in Leroy's neck wanting to stay closer to him. "....I'm dragging you both out on a date after our stupid vacation. You both need to make peace with each other and at least meet. If this is to work and I do have a family you both will need to get along. Can't have any wars because you two cant get your shit together."

"...I don't mind Harold footing the bill...but I want my own place to live away from Harold and Yukie. I want to be away from the eyes that watch and judge them" Ayme added more calm as he looked at Leroy. "We need to look for a future home together. One that's good for us moving on with our lives" Ayme added with a small smile deciding to leave his brothers side fully since he knew Harold would most likely not object.

"I do want to meet him Ayme, after all most of what I know about him were second hand knowledge. I'd really like to actually meet him and see just what kind of man he really is... and just what about him that made you fall in love for him." He put his hand gently on Ayme's head said while caressing his silky hair: "I'm surprised that you'd want to leave Yukie's side, It would be nice to have a place of our own... though probably not too far away from where the boss lives cause after all, I am his security chief, unless you really want to sever ties from the boss and Yukie and just disappear to somewhere far, far away."

Leroy held Ayme's face up and laid a gentle kiss on his forehead. He then smiled: "In that case, I wouldn't mind quitting my job and follow you wherever you go. I have enough savings to sustain a pretty nice life for us, or we can even start a little business of our own. Like a.... I don't know... a coffee shop? You'd look nice in a maid outfit or something."

"I don't know why I fell for him either." Ayme admitted not sure why he liked Derrick so much. While Ayme was thrilled about their lives moving forward he deep down was hesitant about moving away from Yukie. "I want to be close enough to visit...and have Yukie come over to stay sometimes" Ayme added not wanting his twin to vanish since there was a deep bond between them. Mulling over his options Ayme blushed at the kiss before snuggling Leroy. "I could have fun with a cafe. Or something along those lines.

Let me look around for a house find something I want that will work for us and comfortably suit everyone else I bring into my life" Ayme added with a small smile feeling more happy and relaxed. Getting up Ayme smirked and slipped off his clothes heading straight for the roaring ocean. "By the way...I learned to swim from Yukie he was pretty strict about me learning if we came here....kept muttering about Harold trying to drown him in when they where here." Ayme added before disappearing under the water only to pop back up near a nice rocky area.

Leroy was glad to see that Aymw got more relaxed. Things have been rather tense between him Ayme and him ever since his return and he certainly was partly responsible, so seeing Ayme happy like this really eased his mind. He sat up watched as Ayme began to strip, revealing his well toned body and the faint traces of the wounds still remained on his skin, and was surprised when Ayme dived into the water without hesitation.

"Wait for me Ayme!" Leroy exclaimed as he hurriedly got up and followed the young man into the ocean, quickly followed him to the rocky area and smiled: "You swam pretty fast back there! Looks like Yukie is a pretty good swimming coach." He reached for Ayme's hair which was now dyed daek and said: "I forgot to ask, was this your idea or his? You look good with this but I think I prefer how you looked naturally."

"He wasn't good he was strict. I'm guessing Harold must have been joking about drowning him. Never less....he still made sure that I would be safe around water...he kinda went overboard on what he taught me." Ayme admitted with a blush relaxing against the rocks. While Ayme was rather confident in his ability to swim against rougher currents he was concerned about Leroy being able to keep up if he swam around for awhile.

Looking around at the scenery of the island and its beauty Ayme flinched slightly at Leroy's hands suddenly on his hair, Ayme having not expected to be touched. "I did it to lay low and settle my mind. Kinda got paranoid about people following and finding me." Ayme admitted knowing hos short chin length black hair was a rather drastic change. Chuckling softly at Leroy's comment about his old look Ayme couldn't help but smirk.

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head. Within the end of our vacation my hair will be long again and in need of a cut to get rid of the dye. Should be around my waist if I keep eating healthy and take care of myself." Ayme added with a small chuckle before resting his head on Leroy's shoulder.

"That's.. really good to hear." Leroy smiled as he felt Ayme resting his head on his shoulder and rather naturally e wrapped his arms around Ayme's body. He could feel the man's warmth spreading to his body which was cooled by the water and for a while he just enjoyed the tranquil happiness between them. But suddenly a rathe sensual groan escaped Leroy's lips as he pulled away from Ayme. His face was blushing and showed an apologetic smile and said: "Sorry Ayme but it's been a while since we... you know.... get so close to each other..." Given the fact that the only piece of clothing on him was his wet underwear, it did little to conceal the member which was throbbing beneath. He looked at the young man with lustful eyes and asked simply: "May I?"

Ayme jumped at the sudden groan escaping Leroy's lips the male having been basking in the silence. Watching as Leroy pulled away from him Ayme furrowed his brow confused by what was going on. Seeing Leroy's smile and his apology Ayme couldn't help but look down and notice Leroy's predicament. "Ah....that looks quite uncomfortable" Ayme teased gently running a finger slowly up the shaft. "I'm fine with what you want...just no restraints or anything to rough... I'm working on those issues" Ayme explained laying down a few basic rules for their love making.

Leroy moaned lightly when he felt Ayme's finger running up his shaft, which sent shivers up his spine. He was surprised by just how sensitive he seemed to have become, and he chuckled slightly after hearing the rules Ayme set up: "It's not like I have anything to tie you up with around here any way." As he spoke he leaned back towards Ayme and gently pressed their lips together, and as his tongue ventured in the man's mouth it quickly found its mate and joined in a loving slow dance. At the same time his hands began to roam across Ayme's skin, feeling the curvature of his muscles as he explored his body, which despite having done so countless times before, still fascinated him to no end. While one of his hands reached Ayme's chest, the other moved downward and freed both of their length from the confines of the fabric. He held the two length together and began to stroke them slowly, and could feel Ayme's member gaining hardness as it pressed against his own.

"Its more of a future reference thing" Ayme replied with a small frown at the chuckling his eyes narrowing as he was wondering if Leroy would keep his word. Ayme sighed knowing he would have to introduce Leroy to a few more of his partners later on. Looking at Leroy Ayme moved just a touch closer to his lover wanting to deeply reconnect with Leroy again. Feeling Leroy's soft lips melt into his own Ayme let his own tongue mingle and dance with his lovers quite passionate dance of lust and desire. Moaning lightly at Leroy's soft hand stroking their own members made Ayme relax more into Leroy's arms.

As Ayme moved his body closer to Leroy he settled into the males lap, instantly pulling him just a touch closer to his body with his arms that where now around Leroy's neck.

Leory continued to kiss Ayme as their bodies got closer. He could feel Ayme's arms around his neck and it just filled his heart with such warmth that it almost made him cry. Oh how he'd missed Ayme's touch! As the flames of desire burned ever brighter and fiercer Leroy also began to get more active in his advances, only took a brief moment to catch his breath before claiming Ayme's further. But eventually he did release Ayme's lips, as a string of saliva lingered between their tongues Leroy began to kiss and nibble along Ayme's jaw, then slowly moving down to his neck, his collar bone, and then to his chest. He began to suckle on Ayme's nipple lovingly while at the same time, holding the man's now fully hard erection and kept stroking.

"Damn..." Ayme moaned as his body was caressed in many ways he had forgotten one could be. His skin burned at the touch of Leroy's lips as they trailed across his body leaving behind a burning desire for only more of his lovers touch. Moaning softly as his nipple was sucked on Aymes own erection throbbed desiring more then just simple foreplay.Running his fingers through Leroy's hair Ayme pulled ever so lightly at the mans roots knowing very well how to make hair pulling more pleasurable then painful. "How bad do you think fucking on the rocks would be?" Ayme asked wanting nothing more then to fuck or be fucked at this point his body craving his lovers flesh in quite the sinful way.

Leroy continued to touch, feel, caress, lick, kiss, and suckle, using all tools at his disposal to pleasure Ayme, though to be honest, he was also getting equal, if not more satisfaction from it. He felt the pull on his hair but it wasn't painful at all, looks like Ayme had mastered the art of hair pulling pretty well. Leroy looked up when Ayme asked about fucking on these rocks, clearly he wanted more pleasure which Leroy was more than willing to offer. He chuckled slightly and said: "I imagine pretty bad... but don't worry." He tightened the hold around Ayme as he got up, getting Ayme back on his feet and turned him around so could lean against the stone wall. Leroy then got down and grabbed Ayme's butt cheeks with his hands, spreading them apart as he buried his face in them. He reached out his tongue and began to poke against Ayme's entrance, the sea water making it taste saltier than usual.

"Not what I had in mind" Ayme grumbled feeling the cold rock press against his body. Poking against his entrance Ayme felt Leroy's warm tongue explore his insides making his body burn in a deep desire for more. "... I-I'll...settle for this" Ayme nearly got out his words jumbled under heated moans as his lover continued to pleasure him. Ayme broken and needy under Leroy's hands couldn't help but wish for more his body craving the attention and affection. "After this....we need to...need to talk a little more" Ayme added trying to get the words unjumbled from his mind his body screaming out in lust. "Fuck. Just fuck me already I don't need anymore teasing!" Ayme begged clearly at his breaking point either he was going to be fucked or he was going to cum.

Leroy could tell from Ayme's reaction that he was getting more and more desperate, but given the fact that they didn't have any lubrication in hand Leroy had to be more careful, even though Ayme could likely take a brutal fucking without any foreplay. In any case Leroy felt like he'd done enough preparation, and there was also the fact that he was pretty desperate himself. Leroy got in position behind Ayme and held his erection against the man's entrance. Slowly he began to push in, and a soft groan escaped his lips as his length stretched Ayme's rear open while gradually going in deeper and deeper. He could feel the warmth and tightness of Ayme's body squeezing around his length so hungrily and that alone almost made him cum.

"Your body feels so good..." Leroy whispered in the man's ear as he began to rock his waist back and forth while at the same time he reached a hand towards the front and held Ayme's erection in his grasp, stroking it quickly while he violated the young man from behind.

"Ah fuck..." Ayme wined feeling the slight pain one would get from only having spit as lube. "Despite the pain...you feel nice" Ayme moaned softly enjoying being filled by Leroy's cock. Shivering at Leroy's words that where whispered in his ear Ayme was nothing but moans past that point. His body hungrily desiring more of Leroy's cock and nimble hand that pleasured his own member as he was violated. Shivering slightly from the coldness of the rock that was touching his body Ayme slowly ground his hips back against Leroy's throbbing member showing the man he wasn't playing around and wanted all he could get.