You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy and Derrick heard the sound of footsteps and two nearly identical voices talking approaching and after looking at the twins for a bit longer they came out to the living room. As they were about to greet Ayme and Yukie the two men were suddenly frozen in place as they saw the small figure coming with them. "Ugh.... Ayme? Yukie? What's... going on?" Derrick turned his gaze towards the child and observed him closely. The boy had a head of black hair with a few silver strands mixed in, his skin was rather pale and as he looked into the boy's eyes he saw the familiar ruby red that never failed to mesmerize him. The resemblance couldn't be a coincidence and given what he knew of Ayme's past he turned to look at his lover and asked: "So let me guess... you had more than two?"

"Well in any case, welcome to the family." Leroy said as he approached the kid and knelt down before him, looking at the child's adorable features which seemed so familiar to his love but just a lot younger, he showed a gentle smile as he extended his hand for a handshake: "Hello, I'm Leroy. What's your name?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“No he’s more genetically close to my DNA then the twins he’s purely created from me” Ayme added busying himself by cutting up and apple for the boy who at the sight of the two strange men hid behind Aymes leg. “My guess is if I didn’t take the albino trait fully I suppose I would have black hair.” Ayme added after a moment slightly unfazed by the sudden life chainge.

“Yoh kept a few hidden secrets. He also was hoarding money into a few offshore accounts. I put them into Aymes trust fund for this place.” Yukie explained watching as Leroy leaned down to say hello only to be met with a sullen silence and more hiding behind his fathers leg. “Good luck. He’s quiet. Doctors thought he was mute until I visited and claimed him to bring home. He’s clever though you’ll have to install alarms on your windows and doors.” Yukie explained having seen just why Yoh had also sent him away the boy was clever and well it scared the doctor to see his creation being able to outsmart him.

"So basically... Ayme has three kids now. Well this is gonna be interesting." Derrick said as he knelt down beside Leroy and waved his hand towards the older child: "Hi there my name is Derrick. Nice to meet you." Seeing no response from the child he turned to look at Leroy and asked: "Was Ayme timid like this when you first met him?"

"Well.. kind of. But I think this more is more..." Leroy thought for a moment and smiled: "More clever than Ayme was."

"You heard that Ayme? Leroy is calling you stupid!" Derrick said in a teasing tone. He stood back up and turns towards Ayme and asked: "Joking aside, where do you plan to let the kid sleep? Surely not with the twins. I don't mind sharing my bed for the time being but we'll need a more permanent solution. Perhaps you should talk to Harold and give this place a major expansion?"

“I’ll take that hit to my pride for now and pay you back later” Ayme added the knife easily slicing through the apple as he pondered how to punish Leroy later for the grave insult. “For the moment he can bunk in Mishas room while he’s out at work for the week” Ayme added walking over to the table to set down the plate the boy following. “I don’t really care to talk to Harold to expand this place according to the blueprints we have an attic and a basement...but, it would be best to have the house fixed up properly the twins most likely will want their own rooms.” Ayme mumbled helping the boy up to the table as he happily ate his snack.

“The building next door can be bought and merged with this place. I can call and ask Harold or have him come down to visit” Yukie added texting Harold with his phone to stop by the clinic to pick him up and visit.

“Thank you” Ayme added smiling at his twin before sitting down himself his eyes watching the child in front of him. “What languages do you speak?” Ayme asked curiously wondering if the boy would feel more comfortable speaking in another language.

“He knows English but he mutters like Misha.” Yukie mentioned as he continued writing out a simple text explaining a little for Harold.

“Ah, well then you will enjoy conversing with Misha and annoying him” Ayme added with an amused laugh before resting his head on his arms. “Do you have a name?” Yukie asked softly wondering if Yoh had even given the child a name.

“....Yu...” Yu whispered softly his voice gentle and sweet as he looked up at everyone before going back to his food.

“Like the moon in your book” Ayme added making Yukie snicker at Aymes words.

“God how obsessed was Yoh about that fairytale. I swear he took that book to heart” Yukie explained walking into the living room to pull a book off the shelf and set it down on the table the children’s book cutely drawn with a moon and a child looking much like Ayme Yukie and Yu. “The main characters name is Yu. When we stayed with Yoh he read it to us all the time it’s about a boys love for the beautiful moon who ends up blessing him with a beauty so divine he becomes a treasure to the kingdom he loves who ends up celebrating the moon every winter until he marries the moon or something like that” Yukie explained surprised that Ayme kept such a thing when the house was cleaned out.

“On a side note the author was rather nice, ended up tracking him down and having him sign a copy when I went abroad...he was quite fun~” Ayme teased having enjoyed meeting his favorite author. “There’s five more books continuing the series evidently he was quite fond and fascinated by us when he met mother” Ayme added with a small smirk poking at his twin who was confused but suddenly realized what his twin was implying he fucked the neighbors eldest son who had adored visiting with Yukie and Ayme when father came to visit and they where home. “He’s doing quite well we text often and he lets me know how his writing is.” Ayme finished looking over the beautifully drawn book quite fondly.

"I look forward to it." Leroy smiled when And said he would pay him back for what the said earlier. Obviously he didn't mean that Ayme was actual less intelligent than his younger clone or anything, but the child was certainly far more aware of and comfortable with his surroundings and the world at large despite being in a new environmental surrounded by essentially strangers. In this sense the child was surely "smarter" than Ayme who knew very little of anything beyond his cell at the time. He and Derick listens as the twins talked with their clone more and manage to learn his name, Yu, then they began talking about some story book which apparently the late doctor used often when dealing with his test subjects, and the twins somehow managed to track down the author.

"Sounds like you guys are quite a group of dedicated fans he huh? Derrick smiled as he walked towards Ayme and leanwd down, he wrapped his arms around his neck from behind and pressed a loving kiss on Ayme's cheek: "You should probably read those stories to the kids from time to time."

"That would surely be a sight to behold." Leroy smiled as he began walking towards the bedrooms and he said: "Now I have seen the kids, it's about time I get back to my nap. See you guys later."

“I plan on it I have the signed collection in my room up in the closet. I should be getting the new one signed and sent to me next week” Ayme added with a small blush enjoying the soft kiss to his cheek. “Sleep well! I’ll wake you up for dinner and some medicine” Ayme added stealing an apple from Yus plate making the child scowl cutely at him and move his snack farther away.

“I’ve sent Harold all the information. And I will be heading home, as much as I like visiting...” Yukie added with a small smirk before snuggling Yu goodbye. “I’ll be by next Saturday to visit and enjoy morning coffee on your day off” Yukie finished as he let go of Yu and made his way out.

“So...about that date, seems I’ve decided for my health to take weekends off so I can spend more time at home.” Ayme admitted with a small chuckle. “Keeping that in mind I’m thinking of having Misha stop working and stay home with me maybe give him a nice job watching the kids while I work” Ayme finished still working out what to do with the three bundles of happiness.

"Well, I will leave Misha's matter for you and him to figure out. To be honest I don't really see him as someone who is with children but.. maybe I am wrong. And I guess it's better to have someone you trust to look over the twins. In any case it's not something I should get involved with." Derrick said as he looked towards the direction of the babies' room and said: "Speaking of baby sitting.. You think we should move to the babies room so we could keep an eye on the twins? I mean children that age really need to be constantly watched or...." Derrick was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the twins crying coming from down the hallway. "Speak of the devil.", Derrick smiled as he got up and began heading towards the babies' room.

“Your his lover also so you have every right to be involved” Ayme added following Derrick to the twins room to see why the babies where crying. “and on the topic of babies I do need an extra hand for watching them I have no experience with small infants it’s impressive they survived the trip back” Ayme added with a frown carefully picking up Haru. Holding the child close Ayme looked over at Yu who had followed the boy being curious.

“...they are small, I thought they would be bigger” Yu added having imagined his siblings to be closer to his age.

“No, they are still to young to be your playmate. But, I think they would like listening to you read or tell them stories” Ayme replied trying to include Yu and get him accustomed to having siblings. “There’s lots you can do as their brother” Ayme finished holding and gently rocking Haru not really sure what the child needed but hey he was at least trying.

“Your not good at holding them” Yu replied after a moment of silence having been half listening to Ayme the boy more curious about the twins. “ your suppose to hold them closer to your chest if you hold them by your shoulder you’ll drop them” Yu explained peeking through the crib at the other baby as Yukie raised a brow not sure how seriously he should take Yus comment.

Derrick didn't say anything when Ayme said he had the right to be involved with the conversation with Misha since he was also his "lover", but to be frank Derrick didn't feel that close to the young man. Sure he liked the kid enough to have a threesome with him and Take, but then he had been in many orgies and couldn't care less about any of them after the fact. Misha was only someone who he tolerates because Ayme liked him, and he suspect the feeling would likely be mutual with not only Misha but also Leroy. All of them were here because of Payment, and tolerate each other because of him. As Game picked up Haru to comfort the child Derrick picked up the other twin and held him gently in his arms::"What's the matter kid? Feeling lonely? Hungry?" He observed Ayme and Yu's interactions curiously and asked: "You seems to know a lot about childcare. You wanna give it a try?" He said as he passed the baby to the old child who in terms of genetics should technically be his uncle and asked: "How did you learn?"

“Where I lived a lot of babies or abandoned outside. The nurses let me hold and take care of them sometimes and feed them when they where busy.” Yu explained with a happy smile as he held haruka closely to his body carefully walking over to a chair so he could sit down and not drop him.

“Ah! So your much more experienced then me! Seems like I have lots to learn from you” Ayme added with a smirk enjoying how cute Yu was. “Tell me can you tell which one is older? They are identical so it might be hard” Yukie added looking at Derrick as if he was unsure how to really react to the smart kid.

“They aren’t identical no one is...Yukie isn’t anything like you, he even looks different” Yu added honestly being able to see just a slight difference in the twins body build and health. “ I don’t know which one is the older one it’s harder to tell when their small” Yu mumbled watching the baby as it cooed and stormed around.

"In that case, feel free to teach and instruct us while we take care of the little ones." Derrick smiled as he reached for Yu and caressed his hair gently. He walked behind Ayme and wraped his arms around the man's waist, resting his chin on Ayme's shoulder intimately he chuckled: "Yeah you're right, no body is identical. Daddy Ayme here is so much more adorable than Uncle Yukie. Isn't that right my dear?" He pressed a playful kiss on Ayme's cheek and turned his gaze down to look at the child and asked: "Speaking of Ayme I have to ask... how much they've told you about... well... all this. Ayme, Yukie, the kids, even Leroy and I. Did Yukie explain everything before he brought you here? Or you need a rundown on what's going on in this fun house?"

“Don’t worry I will” Yu added watching the small infant as he adjusted to a more safer handling position. As Yu looked at Derrick and Ayme snuggling he nodded but went back to watching the tiny human in his arms.”Yukie gave me the rundown and was honest when I asked questions.” Yu explained looking at the two for a moment unsure of what to really ask more of. “So do you all really love each other? And do I call you all mom or dad?” Yu asked softly his questions making Ayme snort and try not to laugh at the curiosity.

“You can call us whatever you want “ Ayme admitted trying to keep it in as he set the calmed baby down in the play area to explore.

“Yukie said you all sleep separately unless you want to sleep together...will I stay with one of you if I have a nightmare and can’t sleep in Aymes room?” Yu added showing Yuki had given him the best kid friendly explanations he could on their whole family situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Derrick chuckled at Yu's comment and said: "Well... we don't exactly all love each other, more like everyone loves Ayme so we have to share him." He snuggled against the albino and said to Yu in a playful tone: "And of course, feel free to drop by if I'm not sharing my bed with Ayme and you want some company at night. I could always use someone to hug while sleeping. And I'm sure Leroy and Misha wouldn't mind either. Now speaking of sleeping..."

Derrick suddenly picked Ayme up bridal style as he began carrying his lover out towards the door. He turned to Yu and said: "You mind watching over the twins for a bit? Daddy Ayme and I need to catch up with a little 'nap'." The tone of his voice when saying the last word showed that he clearly meant to do more than just sleep. He then carried Ayme towards his own room and whispered: "I think you owe me a nice fuck, or two."

“Hey! Don’t pawn them off on me to go be gross!” Yu yelled his face red as he watch them leave sticking his tongue out before going and putting the child down to play with his toys. Huffing Yu sat with the younger twin pulling out a book from the shelf to read to haruka.

“It’s not wise to leave them alone” Ayme hissed as he was being carried off for a nap. “I’m pretty sure there are laws against leaving children alone!” Ayme added before stopping and looking at Misha who raised a brow and waved a hello to Ayme. Unzipping his shoes Misha sat for a moment to take off the sexy red heels that decorated his feet. Ignoring the two lovebirds Misha headed to his room to remove the skin tight dress only to stop at the sight of Yu sitting in the room.

“I’ll give you an hour. But I need to know more after your done about how we gained a third child” Misha grumbled tiredly already stripping and slipping on some sweats from his bedroom floor. Walking off to the kids room Misha waved hello to Yu and joined onto he floor to listen to the story. Sighing a little Ayme lightly smacked derricks shoulder his scowl quite angry.

“You can’t do that again your lucky Misha to to tiered from work to fight on being pushed into another shift at home” Ayme huffed knowing his other lover had been switching between his own personal job and helping stock and clean the doctors office while it was closed down.

"Fine fine... I won't leave the kids by themselves again.... We'll get the baby sitters back and help out but right now...." Derrick said as he kicked the door of his room opened and dashed in, he pretty much tossed his lover onto the mattress while he quickly worked to relieve himself of the cumbersome clothes. He then crawled over Ayme and looked down in a dominating way and said: "Let's have a proper make-up sex. Wouldn't want the kids to see their daddies all pent up and pissed off, do we?" Before Ayme could even answer Derrick covered the albino's lips with his own, his tongue venturing into the man's mouth aggressively. At the same time his hands roamed across Ayme's beautiful body and skillfully unbuttoned his shirt. When he finally let go of Ayme's lips after a passionate make out session he looked down at Ayme and asked: "So my dear... how do you want to do this? Last time I fucked you along with Misha so maybe you wanna return the favor? Or perhaps you just can't get enough of my cock and want another round?"

“Misha is the babysitter” Ayme corrected his lover before happily wrapping his arms around derricks neck. Gasping softly astute door was kicked open and he was thrown on the bed Ayme looked up at Derrick. With hungry eyes he watched Derrick remove his clothes his own pants tightening at the sigh of Derrick eager to play with him again. Biting his bottom lip Ayme laid silently under Derrick his partner showing that despite the time apart he could still claim and dominate Ayme just as easy as before. Groaning into the aggressive kiss that only heated Aymes loins up more the albino could only lay there compliantly blindsided.

“I want you badly. Please~” Ayme basically begged his voice broken and filled with a different kind of lust that was rare to hear. Gripping at the bedsheets Ayme shivered slightly before reaching up to wrap his arms around Derricks neck. “I want you to use me and fuck me until I’m satisfied because of you don’t I will be so unbelievably upset and frustrated” Ayme whispered his teeth grazing his lovers earlobe, this leading to the male licking and kissing down his dominate lovers neck. Groaning softly Ayme could only push his hips into Derrick his body burning and begging to be touched this heat being rather abnormal and most likely a deep sign to readjust on his medication.

Derrick raised an eyebrow when he noticed the sudden change in attitude and behavior in his lover, who just a moment ago was still calm and collected and now looked like he was unbelievably pent up and in need of a good fuck. The ways Ayme's body chemistry worked was something he could never truly understand, especially with him still very much changing and modifying it with medication. It surely made predicting his lover's reaction to things difficult but that was also kind of part of the fun. Derrick chuckled as Ayme licked and teased his earlobes and kissed along his neck. He decided tonretien the favor and bit on the albino's earlobe, pulling it playfully with his teeth slightly and whispered in Ayme's ear: "Well then my dear little butt slut, get ready to be fucked..."

Derrick began to moved down and leaving a trail of kisses and bites on the man's beautiful white akin, his body truly was a canvas which accentuated any mark that was left on him greatly. As he went further down however he went around the man's raging erectuon and lifted Ayme's legs up and rather eagerly buried his face between the man's soft and squishy buttcheeks. His tongue nimbly made its way to the man's entrance and began pressing through.

“Ah~fuck!” Ayme moaned feeling Derrick’s teeth on his ear making him grip the bed in excitement. “You better enjoy it, this batch of medicine is being tossed out as soon as we are done! I don’t like being so sensitive” Ayme groaned his voice breaking into a softer moan before going silent. Feeling his lovers lips dance across his body Ayme groaned again desperately wanting more feeling as if Derrick wasn’t giving him enough. Crying out in a mix of surprise and deep desire for more then just Derrick’s tongue teasing his entrance Ayme bit his lip trying to behave and keep quiet. Shivering at every soft movement from Derrick’s tongue a deep groan escaped Aymes throat causing the male to blush red in embarrassment at the mess he had become.

Derrick chuckled as he heard the loud lustful moan coming out of his lover's mouth. The albino really had such a heavenly voice, though given the carnal nature demonic may be a more accurate description, as he would gladly be lured to hell by that lewd voice. Extending his tongue further he intruded deeper inside Ayme's rear, tasting him from the inside, poking and rubbing wherever he could reach. He enjoyed Ayme's ass for quite a while and frankly he could do this all day, then again he only had limited time and he doubt Ayme could hold on for so long.

Reluctantly he pulled away and shifted into position, he held his hard throbbing cock against Ayme's now well prepared pucker. "Here I come my love..." He whispered with a smile as he grabbed the albino's hip and with a powerful thrust, he rammed his member all the way inside, and without even a single moment of pause he began rocking his waist back and forth.

“Ah! God could have been a little more forceful!” Ayme groaned being quite the sarcastic bitch. Groaning happily as he was being fucked he looked up at Derrick before biting his lip as Derricks cock hit his sweet spot. “So-how’s work?” Ayme asked trying to keep from cumming so quickly his body shaking in pure bliss. “I assume you went back to work after our fight” Ayme added his body shivering as he continued to melt under Derrick’s thrusting making his own cock throb even more and peak a touch of precum. “I am sorry for fighting with you I’m really happy you came back” Ayme added his sentence breaking off in a lift filled moan as he gripped the bedsheets harder.

Derrick chuckled at Ayme's sarcastic remark and as he worked his waist he could tell just how much his love was enjoying it all, his body shivering in pleasure and the moans that leaked from his throat was simply irresistible. Noticing Ayme's attempt to stall a bit longer he smiled as he slowed down his movement, instead of the rough thrusting he began wiggling his waist slowly, grinding his cock inside Ayme's body teasingly and smiled: "Oh work is fine. I don't want to brag but I've managed my restaurants pretty well in the past couple of years and now they can pretty much operate autonomously for most of the time. So after we fought that day I actually went to a bar, got drunk and woke up in a dumpster. Then I decided to get my shit together and move in with you permanently."

Derrick began roaming his hands across Ayme's perfect body, despite all the abuse he'd taken throughout the years his enhanced healing had erassed them perfectly. At times Derrick wondered would Ayme be better off without his healing so he'd know just how much the albino has really been through. He showed a loving smile when he heard Ayme's apology and said: "Apology accepted Ayme... You know you can be insufferable at times.. But on the bright side, I could always get back at you with a good fuck." He leaned down and claimed the albino's lips for another long and passionate kiss while he slowly resumed rocking his hips back and forth.

“Hopefully you showered after you dumpster night” Ayme added groaning as his lover continued his slower thrusting making Ayme enjoy every second of pleasure. “Well if not at least you can sleep with me at night I have missed you” Ayme whispered melting into the soft touch of Derrick’s hands roaming across his body. Looking at Derrick’s last comment about being insufferable Ayme huffed angrily. “I thought this was loving makeup sex not insult the one being fucked sex” Ayme mumbled with a frown before accepting his lovers lips and wiggled his ass against the ever rocking hips. As they continued their lovemaking Ayme could only warm up to Derrick more and despite their bickering he only snuggled closer in his lovers arms wanting to stay close to him.

Derrick pulled away from the kiss and chuckled from Ayme's comment, reaching for the albino's beautiful white hair he caressed those silky locks lovingly and smiled: "Oh I'm just kidding Ayme... I'd fuck you regardless if I'm pissed at you or not." He reached for the man's erection and began pumping the hard rod as he worked his waist, groaning joyfully with each thrust as Ayme's intestines milked his throbbing cock for his essence, and after some steady hard pounding Derrick felt that he was getting close.

"Ha...aha..hha......Ayme I... I'm cumming....! Take it... take it... take my cum!" The man roared as he rammed his pelvis forward, his body trembled in ecstasy as strings of slimy hot cum got released deep inside Ayme's body. He made a few more thrusts to squeeze the last drop of slime out of his shaft and afterwards he laid down on Ayme's body panting heavily. "Your ass is as good as always~" he said teasingly before laying on soft kiss on Ayme's lips. Despite having reached climax however Derrick showed no sign of pulling out of his lover's body. "How long did Misha gave us again? An hour? That wasn't an hour was it?" He said with a devious smile as he slowly moved his wasit and he whispered in Ayme's ear: "You up for another round?"

(we can play this out or we can also skip ahead if you prefer)

Looking at Derrick Ayme snuggled into him ignoring the sticky cum that bathed his stomach. “Glad my legendary ass Holds up” Ayme mumbled still a little dazed as he slowly started coming down from his sexual high. “We still have maybe a half an hour I don’t have my phone to check” Ayme admitted gripping the bed as his still sensitive ass was slowly groaned against making his own cock twitch. Wiggling his butt against Derrick he moaned softly as they entered round two and then a final round three. Laying in bed exhausted Ayme snuggled more into Derrick as Misha knocked on the door Yu hanging off his back.

“Hey you have someone who’s demanding to see you in the clinic he’s quite persistent!” Misha yelled before going back to cooking Yu chatting his ear off and helping cook by adding the ingredients for cookies.

As always the sex was great, and after two additional rounds Derrick was rather exhausted and held Ayme lovingly enjoying the lingering afterglow of their passion and the pleasant sense of fatigue that he was typical after a good fuck. He could just stay like this for hours but then again, Ayme was a busy man and he couldn't occupy all his time even if he wanted to. Hearing Misha's call Derrick signed and said: "Looks like it's time up for now... " He got up from the bed and picked Ayme up easily in his arms and smiled: "But I can't let you go to see patients like this, can I? How about we go for a quick shower?"

Time flied quickly and a few weeks quickly passed. During this time everyone slowly began to adjust to the new lifestyle with four grown adults one child and two enfants all living under the same roof. It was difficult at first, especially with how restless the twins could get at night. But they all managed surprisingly well given the circumstances. Leroy also seemed to be doing a lot better having gained more weight and didn't have to spend most of the day resting anymore. That being said from time to time he would still see and hear hallucinations and have extreme mood swings. Some scars simply would never heal.

One day everyone gathered around the dining table and enjoyed breakfast. Even the twins seemed to be Ina good mood as Misha and Yu teased them and made them laugh. Leroy turned towards Derrick and asked: "So Derrick, you've got any plans for today?"

"Well actually I do. There some issue with one of my suppliers and I have to go and sort things out myself." Derrick turned towards Ayme and said: "Sorry love, I'll try to get things done as soon as possible. In the meantime why don't you go out a little? You've been stuck indoors for quite some time with your research stuff. Maybe take Leroy along I mean for God's sake he needs a little sunshine on his skin."

"Am I that pale?" Leroy asked as he looked towards Ayme: "What do you think Ayme?"