You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Yukie hadn't been able to get off from the sexual pounding he was receiving from the dog. I'm a way...He had found a few sexual things he didn't prefer. Feeling the dog cum and knot inside of him deeply Yukie shivered as he stayed still not sure what to really do. While he had been interested to try the fun and do something different...Yukie Well one could say he preferred more human sex in the way that it was more his style and kink to have a human lover. Sighing softly Yukie looked up at Harold as he noticed the male unzipping his pants and moved much closer to him.

"Really?" Yukie asked looking at Harold as he sighed. "While I'll admit...I Do enjoy the dressing up....this whole breeding does nothing for me" Yukie admitted embarrassed to have such a turn off since he could see how much Harold had enjoyed the show. Nuzzling into Harold's cock lovingly Yukie was happy to get his master off knowing all to well that he must have been rather tight under his pants considering how he was leaking just a little precum. Taking the member in his mouth Yukie moved carefully not wanting to have the knot pulled since he could only guess something so big would be rather painful to remove.

-----

"Let's see who cums first...the first one to lose gets to choose the next activity" Ayme teased clearly overly excited to be trying the fun toy out as he climbed up on with the help of staff. Moving his ass over the toy Ayme couldn't help but moan as the lubed up dick slid nicely into his ass. While the toy was rather big Ayme enjoyed the feeling of being filled by such an object. The stretching and deep penetration quite erotic in his mind as he watched Leroy climb up on and slip into his own toy. With their bodies pushed extremely close together Ayme watched as he staff member poured some lube onto the males twitching member's knowing all to well with the closeness they would be intensely grinding on each other.

Feeling the machine start to move and vibrate made Ayme moan quite lewedly as his body was squeezed up closely against Leroy's his hips pleasurably grinding slowly against his lover while the machine control was used by the staff who could make it rougher faster and increase the vibrations.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Harold smiled as he saw Yukie taking his erection. Even with the mask Harold could tell that Yukie didn't enjoy the experience, and that was to be expected. After all, the dog even having been trained to fuck humans, knows only to follow its instincts when breeding and couldn't possibly know how to properly pleasure a lover. Harold knew Yukie only agreed to go through with this because he wanted to see it, and that knowledge filled his heart with a mixture of warm happiness and burning desire. Harold dug his fingers into the silver locks of Yukie's hair and groaned in pleasure as he felt Yukie's lips around his cock, the soft touch of the man's tongue and a pleasurable suction. Having been at the peak of excitement for so long, it didn't take long before Harold came in Yukie's mouth, dumping his thick slimy cum in Yukie's mouth and down his throat. Harold stayed still for a moment, enjoying the afterglow of his climax, then slowly pulled away. He leaned down and laid a kiss on Yukie's forehead and caressed his head lovingly and smiled: "Good boy Yukie... You're such a good boy..."

The two waited for the dog's knot to shrink. During this time Harold kept caressing and touching Yukie lovingly, whispering words of praise, comfort and love in his lover/pet/slave/brother's ear. Eventually the dog pulled his now shrunk member out of Yukie hole, along with a burst of filthy dog cum which gushed out of his now slightly gaping hole. The staff opened the lock and Harold entered the cage, taking the leash around Yukie's neck and smiled: "Let's get you cleaned up shall we?"

The staff lead the two to the backroom where there were a few water hoses. Harold lead Yukie near one of them and picked the hose up, turning it on and tested the water, making sure that it wasn't too cold nor hot, then he inserted the water hose into Yukie's abused hole and began to fill his intestine with warm water so Yukie could pass the water out along with all the filth inside.

Shortly after Harold lead Yukie back to the petting area, now fully cleaned of all the animal filth in and out. Harold looked down at his pet and smiled: "How about we find something nicer to play with next?"

Harold began to look around, and noticed a few pet owners chatting while their "pet" played with each other. He was about to approach them when a familiar voice came from behind them: "So, how did the breeding go?"

Harold turned around, and it was none other than the man who invited them to the pet area in the first place, and as before the two boys with cat ears and butt-plug tails were meowing at his feet, looking curiously at Harold and Yukie.

"Oh it's you." Harold made a dramatic sigh: "I think my little bitch here prefer more gentle playmates."

"Is that so?" the man smiled: "That's a pity, cause my kittens quite enjoyed it yesterday. Didn't you?" the man reached his hands down and ruffled the two boy's hair. He then looked back up at Harold and said: "How about we find somewhere to sit down and have a chat. I feel like we can be the best of friends."

"The feeling is mutual." Harold smiled as he gave Yukie's leash a light tug, and all five of them went to a corner of the ball room where several coffee tables surrounded by chairs were set there, and there were a few young men and women in maid outfits serving drinks and snacks for the pet owners resting there. The two men found a table and sat down across from each other, while their respective pets stayed under the table. Harold and the man began to exchange some information and didn't take long for the two of them to figure out who each other were. The man turned out to be Philip Falco, a rich banker and investor, and actually had some business dealing with Ayers Corporation when Harold's father was still alive. Given the circumstances both decided not to refer to each other by name and they began to chat about business.

Meanwhile under the table, the two boys looked curiously at Yukie, observing the beautiful albino with great interest. The two boys looked very much alike, which meant that they must be closely related, perhaps brothers, even twins. Similar to Yukie, they had cat ears, paws, and tails matching their short brown hair in color, but their owner didn't bother to put masks on them so their facial features were left visible: green eyes, small noses, and thin lips, overall quite handsome features which while showing signs of maturity, still had the lingering tail of childlike youthfulness left.

"Meow~~" The two cat crawled towards Yukie and tilted their heads to the side, then leaned close to lick on Yukie's cheek. Seeing the dog's reaction they chuckled and began to kiss on Yukie's neck.

"Looks like my kittens really like your dog." Phillip commented.

"It seems so." Harold smiled as he looked down towards Yukie and said: "Why don't you play with them a bit?"

Leroy got onto the mechanical bull with the help of the staff, and slowly lowered himself onto the dildo which he'd just picked earlier. A low groan escaped his lips as he felt the toy stretching his pucker and intruded inside, brushing against his sweet spot and going down further, until he sat on the bull completely and have taken the whole toy inside. Leroy and Ayme were so close that their lengths were pressing against each other, and by that point both member were fully erect. Leroy chuckled when he felt Ayme's length pulsing and throbbing against his own, and moaned when the staff applied lube on their erections so they could rub against each other more comfortably.

Slowly the bull began to move, and the dildo inside him began to vibrate. Leroy's breathing became heavier and quicker.Leroy looked at Ayme and was taken away by Ayme's lustful expression, and quite naturally covered his adorable lips with his own, their lips mingled and their moans muffled. He wrapped his arms around Ayme's body partly for support, and partly wanting to feel his lover more. The dildo up his ass was vibrating and sending waves of pleasure across his body, and his length was leaking pre-cum as it rubbed with Ayme's counter part. Leroy had to admit that it was quite a pleasant experience, and for a moment he'd forgotten that they were in public.

But then he began to hear cheers nearby. With the corner of his eye Leroy noticed a crowd of people which had gathered around them, and the staff decided at that moment to dial the level of movement of the bull up a notch, though nowhere as fierce as a normal rodeo machine, still proved to be quite intense and made Leroy cry out in surprise when his body was lifted by the bull slightly, only to slam back down the vibrating dildo thanks to gravity.

"A... Ayme.. thi.. this is... a bit too.. ugh... ah.....ah!" Leroy cried helplessly. Out of embarrassment he tried his best not to moan too loud, but as the bull's movement began to intensify that became increasingly difficult.

Yukie was surprised to sudden be by a table and taking time to relax. Seeing Harold talking to a business associate Yukie moved to loosen some of his straps so he could relax. Sighing softly Yukie was just a little shy upon meeting the other beautiful males. Surprised by how cute the two looked Yukie's face instantly turned scarlet at the fact they where moving closer. Leaning back against Harold's leg Yukie was glad the mask was hiding his embarrassed face while he was being licked by the two cats.

Blushing more at the sudden kissing and gentle love from the two males Yukie looked up at Harold unsure what to do. Meeting his master's eyes he was rather surprised when he was given permission to play with his new friends who seemed more intent on moving much closer to his body.

---------

Ayme was rather lost in lust as their bodies melted and mingled together. Kissing and grinding back against Leroy's body Ayme couldn't help but enjoy the growing audience that where cheering them on. Moaning lustfully Ayme ground his ass against the dildo enjoying how it vibrated against his prostate. Pulling Leroy closer the lewd twin bit and sucked on his lovers body playfully between moans clearly more like his brothers then he thought. With another happy moan Ayme gripped Leroy's hair in a way that showed some dominance as he pushed their bodies even more closer before decorating Leroy with his hot filthy cum.

Harold and Philip continued to chat, and inevitably their conversation touched upon the three "pets" mingling under the table.

"So these two boys... where did you find them?" Harold asked curiously.

"Remember Felix Jordan?" Philip said with a smile.

"Felix Jordan.... Felix Jordan... You mean the mafia boss who got assassinated a few years ago?" Harold answered, even though his face was covered by the mask one could tell by the tone of his voice that he was getting intrigued.

"Yes, that Felix Jordan." Philip's smile deepened: " After his death his lieutenants fighting for power against each other, and his old enemies taking the opportunity to expand their influence, the entire organization crumbled and his family were either killed or captured, sold into slavery or worse."

"So these boys are..."

"His sons. I bought them at a auction and took them in. They were just little boys when they first came to my house. And now? Look at them... they've grown into a pair of beautiful slutty kittens." Philip said with clear pride in his expressions.

"How charitable of you to have taken them in." Harold said in a teasing tone.

"Enough about my pets, what about yours? As I recall you recently reunited with your half brother didn't you? Is he...?" The man said as his gaze fell at the silver haired dog on the floor.

"Oh no this isn't him. My lovely pet here is way different from that skinny little kid." Harold smiled.

"Now that you've mentioned it... He does look a few sizes larger than the picture of your brother from the news coverage... but still... the resemblance is rather curious I must say. I wonder what does it say about you?" Phillip smiled teasingly.

"No comment." Harold said as he reached for his coffee and took a sip.

While the two men chatted, the cat boys under the table had laid Yukie down and started licking all over his body. One started from the bottom down, along his cheek, his chin, his neck, his collar bones and his well toned chest muscles. Meanwhile the other boy started from Yukie's feet, licking along his calf and then the inside of his thighs. The two eventually joined at Yukie's groin and began to lick on Yukie's member, running their nimble tongue up and down the shaft, kissing, nibbling and lightly biting it playfully. They meowed teasingly as they looked up to observe Yukie's expression, then one of them opened his mouth and took the tip of Yukie's length into his mouth and began sucking, while the other moved downwards and suckled on Yukie's testicle.

As the movement of the bull got more and more intense, it became harder and harder for Leroy to hold on, both because of the fierce movement threatening to shake him off the thing, and also because the intense wave of almost painful pleasure was paralyzing his body and mind. He cried, he moaned out lustfully as the dildo vibrating pounded inside him again and again, and with Ayme's length rubbing so tightly against his own, it didn't take long for him to reach climax, adding to the slimy mess between their bodies. Normally at moments like this Leroy would want to slow things down to catch his breath, but it was clear that the staff controlling to bull wasn't going to turn to bull off.

"Ah..wait...wait a second let me... ah.. .ah ..n....ngh.....ya....ahhaa haha aha!" Leroy cried helplessly as his body still sensitive from the previous climax was abused further more. All he could do was to held onto Ayme and let the violent waves of pleasure ravage his body. His mind became fuzzy and he lost track of reality, not sure how long he was on the machine with Ayme, but eventually the session ended, and as the staff helped the two get down Leroy couldn't even stand. The staff grabbed him a chair to sit down and he pretty much collapsed onto it panting heavily. His entire body was sore and screaming for rest, including his length which after coming for god knows how many times was dangling weakly between his legs. Leroy turned to look at Ayme, who despite the intense session and coming many times himself, was doing way better than he was.

Just as Leroy was too exhausted and out of breath to even make a sound, one of them men who had watched their ride approached Ayme. The man was tall and had short black hair, wearing a dark blue tuxedo with red bow tie. While he was wearing a mask which covered much of his face, a pair of blue eyes shined brightly filled with lust and desire directed at the beautiful albino. He made a cordial bow and smiled: "Sorry to interrupt but I've just watch you two ride that thing and I must say that I am impressed. Your partner is out but you seems to be still quite energetic. Perhaps he wasn't really up for the task? It would be my pleasure if we could share a moment of fun. What do you say?"

The black haired man extended his hand towards Ayme and waited for the young man to take it. And Leroy had also noticed the development and wanted to stand up and get between Ayme and the stranger, but his legs failed him and he fell right back into the chair. He'd cried and moaned so loud that he couldn't even say anything. All he could do was to turn his gaze at Ayme and shook his head, hoping that Ayme would come to him instead of taking the man's hand.

Hearing Harold talking about all of them made Yukie scoff surprised he was wanting to hide him away like some weekend pet he called to come over when he was horny. Looking down at the two kittens below him Yukie gently reached out and carassed ones head gently. Thinking over his next course of action Yukie smirked happily upon feeling the two sexy kitties licking all over his body his eyes never leaving their faces. Moaning softly as soft pink tongues brushed against his dick Yukie, couldn't help but instantly get hard. Feeling one of the teasing males take his throbbing cock in his mouth Yukie's toes curled as he moaned softly into his paw his face rather flushed.

Knowing the two couldn't see his face Yukie was dying to remove the rather stuffy leather mask and truly have some real fun with the two who seemed very content with sucking and licking his cock and balls.

---------

Looking at the man before him Ayme frowned as he cleaned himself off with a warm towel the younger male clearly much more energized. "....while the offer is tempting...I need to assure my current partner makes it back to his room to rest up." Ayme explained somewhat intrigued by the offer but clearly still a little shy. While the older twin did enjoy the attention and praise from the crowd and the mask stranger he couldn't help but worry about Leroy. Looking at his lover his eyes clearly could see that their acts of passionate love, well...It was no longer becoming a good thing for Leroy.

"I wouldn't mind a guide showing me around when I come back." Ayme added not entirely turning down the offer as he wrapped a towel around Leroy's waist and picked him up. Cradling the man in his arms Ayme looked away clearly afraid to see how weak Leroy had become yet again. Deep down Ayme knew that he couldn't keep being sexually active with Leroy...Like his brothers he was insatiable. If he continued to have this kind of sex with Leroy well he was afraid he would kill the man he cared so much about. Gathering himself up emotionally and mentally Ayme walked back to their room in silence the only sound breaking the awkwardness being the door opening.

Laying Leroy down in the soft bed Ayme grabbed some blankets and wrapped him up warmly in almost a saddening way before setting beside Leroy a few bottles of water the tv remote and his cellphone. "I'm going to go back out...burn off some more steam, text me if you feel worse" Ayme mumbled his voice quite saddened as he left grabbing a small purse and some pants before walking out of the room and back to the ballroom the male heading for the bar.

"Meow~~" the boys meowed joyfully as he felt Yukie's touch on his hair and looked up at the albino with a smile. They could tell they were doing a good job and the beautiful man was enjoying the experience quite a lot. He began to take Yukie's length in deeper inside his mouth and sucked on the member harder while his tongue massaged the underside of the shaft. While the other kitten was content at suckling the albino's testicles, he eventually got upset with his brother for hoarding Yukie's member for himself and moved up, pressing his cheek against the other slightly and let out a meow of complaint, which the other responded by letting Yukie's length slip out of his mouth and began to lick the shaft from the side. Seeing the the other brother also joined in on the opposite side. As the two enjoyed Yukie's length they suddenly let out a sweet moan. Their gazes moved down and they could see Philips's foot pressing on their lengths playfully.

"Looks like my kittens have really fell for this bitch of yours. Mind if I let them breed him?" Phillip asked as he took out a bottle of lube and showed it to Harold.

"Oh no, not at all." Harold smiled: "I think he could use a little gentle love after the hard breeding he got back there."

"Well, I don't know about gentle.? Phillip chuckled as he passed the bottle down the table to one of the boys. They pulled away from Yukie's member and took off their pawed gloves, pouring a generous amount of lube all over Yukie's member, spreading it over the man's abs and chest. While one of the boys massaged Yukie's torso, the other pulled out the butt-plug tail embedded in his rear, a sweet moan escaped his lips when the widest part of the toy poped out, and then he eagerly climbed onto Yukie and was about to guide the young man's member inside him, but with a rather heavy sounding knock his head bumped into the table.

"Meow~~" the boy whined as he rubbed the part of his head hit by the table. The other boy as well as the two men sitting up there all chuckled to the sound. "Why don't you pets get out from under there so we can have a better look?" Harold commanded.

So the three moved to the spot on the ground just beside the table. The small accident didn't seem to influence the two kittens mood at all, and the one who'd removed his tail eagerly hopped onto Yukie once more, now with added determination to fuck properly this time, he meowed loudly when he pretty much dropped himself upon Yukie's erection, letting the length pound inside his body, and without a moment of pause began to rock his body up and down, milking the hot rod with his well lubricated ass. Meanwhile the other boy got in front of Yukie and held his erection against Yukie's mouth, pressing against the soft lips and pushed further, trying to get inside.

Leroy was quite relieved when Ayme came to him instead of taking the man's hand, though what he said removed that relief almost instantly. He groaned slightly when Ayme picked him up from the chair and carried him back to the room. While this gesture filled him with warmth and happiness, and a little embarrassment yesterday, at that moment it just felt weird, awkward, painful even. The walk back to their room felt painfully long, lasting far longer than it actually did since neither of them knew what to say. When they were back in the room Leroy was put on the bed and tucked in carefully and gently like a sick child. On a different day he might have laughed at the circumstances and Ayme's over-reaction to his exhaustion, but he was overwhelmed by the swirl of emotions in his heart to say anything. He managed to squeeze out a weak smile and nodded, waving his hand weakly as Ayme left the room to "blow off some steam". The room fell silent, and Leroy was left alone with his thoughts, thinking, feeling.

Of course he understood what was going on. Just like Yukie, Ayme had an almost unnatural amount to stamina and libido, especially after the two of them suddenly grew several years worth of size in a single night. While Harold was mostly able to keep up with Yukie thanks to his own superb physique and the various kinky stuff he put Yukie through, Leroy didn't have such luxury nor desire. For better or worse, Leroy was an ordinary man in his thirties. While he works out regularly it was still not enough to keep up with the insatiable nymph. Thus naturally Ayme would have to blow off some steam elsewhere with something, or someone. Leroy understood that just because Ayme was leaving him here to find more partners to play with doesn't mean that he loved him any less. Yet men are not purely creatures of reasoning and understanding, but also of emotions and feelings, and that side of Leroy, the side which he'd almost forgotten that he had before Ayme entered his life, was hurting like hell.

He laid on the bed and stared blankly at the ceiling for a very long time, thinking about his past. From his earliest memory in that chaotic household to the orphanage, his time as Harold's body guard and then his security chief, the appearance of Yukie and then of course, Ayme, how his feelings towards the strange albino changed from pity, mercy to care, love, even dependence. Leroy felt like he'd been dreaming ever since he met Ayme, and at that moment, when he was left alone in the bed, he'd awaken. It was a strange moment of clarity as the pain in his mind quickly disappeared and replaced by a sense of melancholic relief. What was he expecting? A normal life, simple life with a lover who he could spend the rest of his life with and a happily ever after? Such thing were never meant to be, not for Ayme who'd had a extraordinary upbringing, and certainly not for him, whose own sexual history wasn't exactly one that he was proud of. Not to mention all the things he'd done in his job.

Leroy groaned as he struggled off bed and stood up, stretching a little as he headed for the bathroom and took a shower. He put on a bathrobe and picked up the phone, picked out a bottle of whisky from the drink bar and sat down, pouring a glass for himself and let the alcohol sooth his mind and body. As the moments went by he found himself become more and more calm, though along with the pain a part of the warmth in his heart had also faded. He still love Ayme, no amount of fooling around would ever change that, but perhaps just not the same way as before.

Meanwhile at the bar inside the ballroom, the black haired man was sitting on a stool enjoying a glass of martini when he noticed the albino approaching with the corner of his eye. "May I presume that you were back looking for me?" The man smiled as he gestured the young man to sit beside him on the stool and said: "Let me buy you a drink. What do you prefer? They have a pretty wide selection here."

Yukie well he was enchanted by the two his eyes never leaving their beautiful faces. Being spoiled and lavished by such sexy kittens made Yukie rather happy to be hiding under the table with his new friends. While basking in the bliss of the tender licks and soft touches he received Yukie winced when the cute male holding the lube hit his head on the table. Instinctively Yukie gently checked over the males head worried he had seriously hurt himself. Finding no such horrid injury Yukie blushed at Harold's voice the 'pet' having forgotten Harold was sitting above the table and most likely had been listening to his happy moans. Following the other two out from under the table Yukie removed his own paws and easily slipped off his mask his face flush with excitement and sweat.

Brushing a few curling loose strands of hair out of his eyes Yukie resumed playing with his new company. His eyes hungrily watching as the same kitten who had hit his head eagerly threw himself into Yukie's twitching cock. Shivering in pleasure Yukie moaned happily only to be greeted with the other kittens impatient cock throbbing with a desperate need to be pleasured. Taking it in his mouth Yukie smirked and sucked the male off teasing and pleasuring him like he only did with Harold.

"I'm not one to drink...so You can choose" Ayme mumbled having never touched alcohol before. Looking around at the bars decorations Ayme couldn't help but feel more out of place then anything else. Deep down he wished he would have dressed in something other then some tight jeans and would have at least fixed his curling hair that probably smelled of sex and sweat. Looking over to the man Ayme sighed unsure of his desire to go forward. "...I'm not looking for anything serious, I already have someone I can't replace" Ayme explained wanting to set down the fact that he wouldn't be anything more then a fun little Fuck to the man.

The kittens meowed happily as they enjoyed the body of the beautiful albino, with one riding the man's hard rod and the other having his own member sucked and pleasured by his soft lips and nimble tongue. Ever eager to serve and please, the boy riding Yukie's cock leaned forward slightly so he could reach for the pink buds on the man's chest, pinching them between his fingers lgihtly and began to rub and pull on them playfully. Meanwhile the other also leaned forward, making out with his brother while he worked his waist and fucked Yukie's mouth. Quite a magnificently lewd sight to say the least. And naturally the two pet owners had turned their attention away from the conversation to the scene in front of their eyes, each having a meaningful smile on their face as their eyes followed every move of their pets.

Meanwhile, the kitten riding Yukie seemed to have got tired of doing all the work. He leaned closer towards his brother and whispered something in his ear, and the two nodded at each other in acknowledgement. Both of the boys pulled away from Yukie, with the one riding Yukie laying down on the carpet, holding his legs up and wide open, revealing his well lubricated hole, while the other brother urged Yukie to get into position to resume fucking. Meanwhile he reached for the bottle of lube and poured some on his hand, then extended his slimy fingers towards Yukie's rear. To his pleasant surprise Yukie's rear was still rather stretchy from the earlier bestial breeding, and it didn't take long for him to stick several fingers inside. Feeling that the albino was well prepared, the kitten quickly got up and held his length against Yukie's entrance, and with a swift thrust, embedded his member inside Yukie's body. Now Yukie was being sandwiched between the two kittens and being pleasured from both ends.

"In that case perhaps we should get you something easier to drink." the man smiled as he called for the bartender and ordered a cocktail of sorts. Moments latter a glass of bright green drink was put in front of Ayme, which tasted sweet. fruity and bubbly, which just the slightest hint of alcohol. The man turned his gaze back at the albino sitting beside him and admiring the beauty from head to toe. He smiled when he heard the young man's request and said: "Of course, I wasn't expecting anything else, and frankly I doubt I could get anything more from you anyway. It's him isn't it? The man you were with on the mechanical bull? You two looked astonishing together like a pair of angels... or gods... fallen from grace and drowning in the sea of desire..."

The man leaned in towards Ayme and wrapped his arm around the man's waist and continued: "Honestly I would've loved to share some quality time with the both of you, but I'm more than happy to have you for myself too." His hand began to slowly move downwards towards Ayme's butt and he smiled: "Do you want to do it here? Or perhaps you prefer somewhere more private?"

Squirming under the sudden pleasure to his nipples Yukie licked and sucked gently on his lovers cock. Being unable to see what to two where doing Yukie could only try and guess that the two where enjoying themselves by how much the one males member throbbed and twitched in his mouth. Feeling the two suddenly get off his body Yukie frowned confused by why they where stopping, the male sitting up on his knees to watch the two move around. Raising a brow Yukie looked down at the male so lewdly presenting himself before Yukie's throbbing cock. Clearly surprised by the change of position and the fact that Yukie rarely did any fucking made the twin blush a cute neon red color that only Harold could ever paint Yukie's face with.

Of course with the help of the other male Yukie carefully inserted himself into the male sprawled across the floor. Moaning happily at the tightness and warmth of his lover his happy bliss was only added to as his ass was filled with a throbbing warm cock. Looking slightly at Harold's face Yukie wondered how much he would enjoy seeing his little pet Fuck another senseless an act Yukie had only done once in quite the awkward way.

--------

"I'll take somewhere private" Ayme mumbled his face red as he tried to calm himself clearly nervous around the stranger. Taking his fruity green drink Ayme sipped it while looking around the room unsure if he really should follow some stranger off into a secluded area. "...I'm not entirely use to being around others, one could say I was raised quite sheltered." Ayme explained sipping his drink the alcohol easily hitting his system and making him more relaxed. "Youll have to take pity on my lack of social cues and knowledge" Ayme finished enjoying the drink the male of course not even noticing how easily he was getting tipsy just from one small drink.

The kitten meowed joyfully when Yukie entered him with the help of his brother, and as the albino's member filled him up once more he started to moan sweetly as pleasure spread throughout his body. His own member, throbbing and twitching, continued to leak pre-cum and created a small puddle on his sweaty smooth belly. He looked up at the beautiful man entering him, as well as his own brother who had just entered the albino's body and smiled. Meanwhile the boy behind Yukie began to wiggle his hips, and he reached his hands around to play with Yukie's nipples. As the three boys fucked in a row, Harold kept his eyes fixated on Yukie, and as his eyes met with the albino's longing gaze, he turned to look at Phillip and asked: "Mind if I join them?"

"Oh no by all means. Go ahead." Philips smiled.

Harold got up from his sear and walked towards the three boys joined together. He pulled the butt-plug tail out of the kitten's rear, causing him to moan out loudly. Harold unzipped his pants and allowed his erected member to jump out and breath. He grabbed the bottle of lube lying around and smeared the content over his hard rod. He grabbed onto the boy's ass and with a merciless thrust rammed his erected member deep inside the cat boy's ass. The force of the push passed through the boy into Yukie, and then to the other cat on the floor, causing them to moan out loudly. It was as if Harold was fucking all three boys at once.

The man smiled seeing the rather adorable reaction from the beautiful albino. : "Oh don't worry dear, I'll take good care of you." He urged the man to get up and said: "How about we head for my room? We can take the drink with us if you like."

The man lead Ayme out of the bar and headed towards the exit of the ball room, then walked down the hallway towards the man's room. During the whole time the man kept his hand on Ayme's butt and occasionally squeezed on it playfully. Eventually they arrived at the man's room, which was a suite similar to the one the Ayers family + company stayed in. The man took off his jacket and then his shirt, revealing a well toned body with muscular chest and strong arms. He turned to look at Ayme and asked: "Do you want to start now? Or perhaps you prefer a shower first? Oh, but before that I forgot to ask, what should I call you? You can call me.... hmm.... just call me Derrick"

"Dont break him to much master~" Yukie moaned worried Harold would be to rough on the kitten. Pulling his own little Fuck toy closer Yukie licked and nibbled on the submissive kittens neck and ear enjoying the pleasure and relaxation that his master was also having his share of fun. Moving his hips in quite the slow and teasing way Yukie bit down playfully on his little Fuck toy leaving quite the bruise as he lavished his personal toy with many marks of sadism much like Harold would leave on him. Moaning as he could feel Harold fucking them all harder Yukie ground his ass against the male fucking him wanting to drive the poor kitten mad with lust. Feeling soft nimble fingers touching his muscular breasts Yukie shivered in happiness as he was being greatly pleasured from both ends.

Looking at the man at the table Yukie smirked and seducingly offered his mouth to serve the man who in his mind looked ever so left out of the orgy. "I may not be as good as your kittens...but it would take care of your painful cock~" Yukie admitted being rather slutty towards the other truly dominating male.

------

Feeling his ass being squeezed and happily played with Ayme blushed but push away his cock already twitching softly in his pants. Finding their room to be much more identical to his own Ayme sat on the bed and finished his drink. "...a shower for both of us would be nice, I didn't have time to clean up from my earlier fun" Ayme explained while getting up clearly already quite tipsy, the older twin having found out both his and Yukie's kryptonite. Making his way to the bathroom Ayme stripped off his tight jeans and turned on the hot water his eyes watching it fall down. "My name is Ayme." Ayme whispered his hand slowly touching the water the male clearly never having been drunk before so he was quite out of it given by how distracted he was by the water.

"Oh don't worry dear. I think these kittens like it rough. Don't you?!" Harold smiled as he rammed his cock deep inside the cat boy's ass, who responded with a blissful meow as he raised his head. The powerful thrust sent waves of pleasure across his being and caused him to tremble. It was clear that the boy was far more used to be on the receiving end than giving, since Harold's thrusts had pretty much reduced him to a passive transmitter of Harold's passion, kept in place only because he was sandwiched between Harold and his pet lover, moaning and crying helplessly and sensually responding to Harold's every move. Similar thing could be said to the poor boy who had three man worth of weight piled on him, but seemed content in this submissive position.

Meanwhile, Philip raised his eyebrow and smiled at Yukie's offer. To turned to look at Harold and said: "Your pet had made a really tempting offer. Mind if I take it?"

"Oh please do. It's only fair." Harold smiled as he slapped on the cat boy's butt, causing another sensual cry out of him.

"Well then..." Philip said as he unzipped his pants. You could see the excitement in the two kittens' eyes as they saw their master's approach with his erected member, even though it wasn't them who'd get to enjoy it at the moment. But the idea of their master joining the fun seemed enough to make them more excited, and their moans became louder and sweeter. The man stood over the boy on the ground and presented his cock to Yukie and reached for the man's beautiful silver hair: "Show me what you've got."

"Derrick" followed Ayme into the bathroom and kept his gaze on the male as he stripped down his clothing. Even though he'd seen the albino naked back in the ball room riding that mechanical bull, he still find himself mesmerized by the man's beauty. The tint of red on his pale skin caused by the alcohol only made him more alluring. He took off the rest of his clothing and joined the albino in the shower, wrapping his hands gentling around Ayme's body from behind and whispered in his ear: "Ayme... that's a rare name for a man... but it suits you. It means 'beloved', doesn't it? You're certainly lovely."

Derrick moved the shower head slightly off and reached for the soap container fixed on the wall. He got a handful of liquid soap in his pal, then he began to spread the soap over Ayme's body while feeling his muscular body line, which was quickly getting covered by the white foam of soap. At the same time Derrick's hard erection was pressing against Ayme's soft butt cheeks. At this point his slippery hand had reached Ayme's groin and he held the man's member between his fingers. He tightened the grip gently and began to pump the member from top to bottom.

"Mmh it's quite nice looking" Yukie teased before slowly licking up the hardened shaft. Taking the cock in his mouth Yukie moved up and down the throbbing member. Smirking up at the male who's cock he was quite skillfully devouring Yukie moved his own little Fuck toy closer pulling and teasing his toys nipples in quite the erotic way. Watching his kitten moan and squirm under his touch Yukie nuzzled closer to the male he was pleasuring eager to make him cum. Feeling his own cock hardening in the tight kittens ass Yukie pushed back against the male who was fucking him trying to tease Harold.

Moaning happily Yukie continued pushing against Harold's kitten more just as if to say Harold wasn't fucking hard enough to make Yukie feel anything. Looking down slightly at his own moaning and squirming pet Yukie pulled the male much closer to his body angling himself so he would hit the kittens prostate with each thrust.

--------

"I'll have to take your word for its meaning" Ayme admitted with a small chuckle leaning back into derricks arms enjoying the feeling of being held. Shivering at the cold soap suddenly touching his body Ayme looked down at the hands rubbing all over his muscular body. "I can't take you just going in...I'm good with pain" Ayme whispered his own body clearly turned on. Leaning against the wall the albino moaned rather cutely as his cock was rubbed and pleasured. "Please...Fuck me" Ayme moaned his body begging to be filled and used like the slut he was.

Phillip smirked as Yukie took his cock inside his mouth, the young male's soft lips and tongue skillfully pleasured his hot rod and caused a satisfied groan out of him. Appovingly he began to caress the albino's silver hair, and as he began to bob his head back and forth showing how good of a fuck toy he was, Phillip looked at Harold and said: "Oh my.... you've certainly trained this puppy well...!"

"I'll take that as a compliment...!" Harold said as he was in the middle of fucking the pile of beautiful flesh beneath him. He could feel the kitten's body pushing back and meeting his thrust from time to time. Harold smiled noticing that it was actually Yukie wiggling his butt and pressing against him through the boy, clearly asking for more. And he wouldn't be a good master to neglect his slave's needs. With renewed vigor, Harold leaned down, grabbing the kitten's butt and began pounding with all the strength in his body, causing the boy to scream in absolute bliss. The force of Harold's breeding resonated throughout the pile of mingled flesh and made even the boy at the bottom cry out in pleasure. The boy being stuck between Harold;s hard rod and Yukie's cum sucking ass was the first to surrender to pleasure, and as his body trembled in ecstasy he released a thick load of cum in Yukie's ass. He would've pulled out and collapsed on the floor if not for the fact that Harold was giving him no mercy nor chance to recover, as his slowing shrinking member was forced back to its former hardness by Harold's pounding and continued its task of rubbing against Yukie's insides.

Derrick smiled as he noticed the little squirm and twitches coming from Ayme's body, clearly responding to his gentle lewd touches, the man's cock hard and throbbing within his grasp. He raised an eyebrow when he heard the confession and the sudden invitation to his body and his smile widened. "Oh my.... you are quite desperate aren't you? Well then... Ayme... I will fulfill your desire..." He shifted his body slightly so his erection was now pointed towards Ayme's hole, which was still slippery and welcoming from the mechanical bull earlier, and with ease he stretched Ayme's entrance open with his member, going deeper and deeper by the moment. He let out a blissful sigh when the whole member was embedded inside. He paused for a moment as he enjoyed the warmth and tightness of Ayme's rear before starting to move his waist, slowly and gently at first, then gradually picked up pace. Meanwhile he kept stroking Ayme's cock with his slippery foam covered grip, and then he wrapped his palm around the sensitive tip and rubbed on it.

"You're quite a beauty Ayme..... did the man you were with also fucked you like this?" Derrick said teasingly as he poked his member inside the albino to find his sweet spot, and once he did, he began to rub the tip of his length against it. He chuckled: "It must be quite troublesome to have a lover like you... I'd be too horny to do my job!"

ps. here's the bio for Derrick

Name: Derrick (Dan Long), Shen

AvfjEw9.jpg

Height: 5'9''

Appearance: short black hair, blue eyes, tall and well toned body, fair skin

Personality: Confident, calculative, playful, flirtatious, intelligent, competitive

Likes: beautiful things and people, classical music and opera, art collection, challenging goals or competitors, loyalty

Dislikes: Dishonesty, betrayal

Description, Dan Long, Shen, also known as Derrick, is the leader of the Chinese Mafia in the area. Born into a troubled household, he escaped from home and was taken in by the Chinese mafia. He raised up the ranks with astonishing speed due to his unwavering loyalty and brutal cunning, as well as a natural talent in analyzing information which differentiated him from the ordinarly mindless grunts, and soon he was put in charge of expanding their operation in the area. Under his guidance, the Chinese Mafia was able to expand greatly and triumphed over his local rivals, such as the infamous crime boss Felix Jordan whose organization crumbled after Derrick orchestrated his assassination. In addition to traditional sources of revenue such as gambling, prostitution and blackmail, Derrick also lead the organization into legal ventures such as construction and recycling, which made him a force to reckon with in both the legal and criminal worlds.

Yet despite his infamous reputation, Derrick is a quite easy going person. Or perhaps it's exactly because of how treacherous his profession is, that he'd seek simpler things in his private life. Friendly, playful and charismatic, he could easily befriend anyone. He was also a good lover, treating his partner with care and respect, and was rather skillful in bed. He had several long term relationships in the past, though they all ended as they couldn't quite accept his profession. As a result he decided to keep things casual and found himself attending the Sex convention for some lighthearted fun.

Deep throating Phillips cock Yukie couldn't help but become more turned on by his master's acceptance of the challenge. Moaning happily as Yukie felt his master's cock fucking him through another Yukie continued pleasuring his own kitten with his hand. While Yukie knew he could match Harold for awhile on how long it took his body to cum Yukie knew that the kittens might not be able to play for the rest of the day if they where tiered out to quickly. Shivering at the hot cum filling his tight insides Yukie snuggled his head against his current master's hand wanting to make Philip cum already so he could go back to pleasing just Harold. Groaning softly at the pleasure of being filled so much Yukie for once relaxed and proceeded to feel his own little slut full of his seed knowing all to well he would have more to spare.

Looking up at Phillip Yukie smirked playfully before teasing the man's balls with his hand tickling them ever so slightly in a way that was quite erotic and stimulating.

-------

"My lover doesn't top me I'm the dominate one" Ayme admitted not wanting the male to think he was such a pushover. "As for my needs...yes, I can be rather tiring often I've exhausted my lover but still have had more in me." Ayme explained moaning softly as he felt his prostate rubbed and pleasured by the male who was almost pinning him against the wall. "I worry his health will be ruined if I push him to far or to hard hence why I'm blowing off some steam with a few people tonight" the twin finished not lying about his intentions since he was conflicted and felt like he could vent a little about his issues. Resting his body more against the wall Ayme shivered as he was pleasured his mind quite troubled by his act of being with another but...his body desperately craved to be loved and fucked more. In a way Ayme knew deep down inside Leroy wouldn't always be able to Fuck him senseless like he needed and wanted.

And despite his growing confidence he wasn't exactly ready to be fucked by Harold like his brother often was.

The kittens meowed helplessly being ravaged by two man with near unlimited stamina and libido, especially the one between Harold and Yukie being assaulted on two fronts, who was quickly reduced to a pile of moaning twitching flesh, passively being the transmitter of the two lover's passion. The one at the very bottom of the pile of flesh was doing slightly better, but all the weight on top of him was making it hard to breath, making it hard to do anything but barely clinging on. As expected the kitten on the bottom was the second one to climax, releasing his hot cum all over Yukie and himself.

"Looks like my kittens are exhausted, mind if you give them a break?" Philip asked as he pulled away from Yukie's mouth.

"Sure. I have an idea." Harold smiled as he pulled out of the boy and picked him up. He then helped Yukie get on his feet and turned him around. Pressing a loving kiss on his lover's lips and commanded: "Hold onto me."

Harold let Yukie wrap his arms around his neck for support, picking him up and entered him from the front, letting Yukie's weight bring his body down upon his length. As Phillip looked at the two curiously Harold grabbed onto Yukie's butt-cheeks and spread them open, revealing where the two man were joined to the other man and said: "Come and join me."

"It would be my pleasure!" Philip smiled as he approached and held the tip of his erection against the already filled up hole of Eiichi and began pressing. Naturally it was a very tight fit and it quite a while to slowly stretch Yukie wide enough for him to enter. But eventually he did, and as another hot rod was forced into the albino's body the two men groaned feeling the increased tightness of Yukie's rear squeezing around their length, as well as the pressure of their two erections pushed against each other. During all this Harold was making out with Yukie to distract him from the discomfort of being stretched so wide, and with Phillip helping to carry Yukie, Harold was also able to free up one hand to play with Yukie's erection, which was still slimy and slippery from fucking the poor kitten earlier.

"Oh, is that so? How lovely." Derrick chuckled when he heard Ayme's claim that he was the dominating one in his relationship with his older lover, and the resulting dissatisfaction from exhausting his partner while still craving for more. "Oh you want a few people to blow off steam with, do you? Well in that case, I'll do my best to leave a good impression."

And Derrick was certainly someone who always make good on his words, as he picked up the pace of his thrusting and kept pounding on Ayme's sweet spot while his hand continued to stroke and rub on his hard member. He turned Ayme's upper body around slightly so he could lean in and cover the albino's lips with his own, parting the sensual petals open as his tongue intruded inside, chasing and mingling with Ayme's counterpart. As Derrick continued his skillful thrusting he could feel pleasure quickly build up in his groin, as the pent up excitement he had since he saw Ayme and Leroy back in the ball room had made him desperate to get release. But the beautiful male now at his mercy was certainly too precious to waste on just a quick fuck. He stopped his movements and pulled away from the kiss, looking at the albino with a seductive smile and said: "The shower is a little bit cramped. How about we continue this on the bed?"

Derrick reached for the shower head and turned it back towards the two of them, washing off the soap covering their bodies. He then carried the albino up with his length still lodged inside his rear and out of the bathroom, laying him gently on the bed and pressing him down against the mattress, then slowly he resumed his movements and regained his pace, thrusting his member in and out of Ayme's tight slippery hole while groaning and panting joyfully.

Yukie well...he was rather surprise when Harold lifted him up. Obeying Harold's request Yukie wrapped his arms around Harold's neck only to feel himself suddenly entered by Harold's cock making his body instantly melt in quite the happy way. Feeling his hole being stretched even more by Phillip Yukie whined a little at the pain only to be distracted by Harold's sweet kissing and the sudden pleasure being given to his own throbbing cock. Snuggling into Harold's body more at Yukie tried to relax the male couldn't help but enjoy ever second of being so deeply filled. While Yukie had been filled like this with toys, well...throbbing cocks where a million times better in his mind.

"I'm okay" Yukie whispered to Harold feeling the pain slowly numbing itself his body starting to quickly adjust to the new size and the pain of being double penetrated. The twin knowing he was at the mercy of Harold's hands leaned slightly against Phillip finding the position quite strange since he was being squished between to very horny men.

Ayme chuckled at the promise the male clearly not expecting to really be deeply satisfied. Relaxing against the quicker thrusting of derricks hips Ayme clawed at the wall moaning cutely. Feeling his body moved slightly Ayme was surprise by the lips that found his and eagerly accepted the taste of Phillips own kisses. they where quite different then any other he had ever accepted. With the sudden stop of pleasure to his body Ayme looking over at Derrick clearly scowled as his body was painfully left with a lingering desire to finish.

"You can't just stop" Ayme mumbled clearly ticked off as he was instantly covered with water that rinsed off the soap and their fun only leaving Ayme with a much more painful need to release. Finding himself being carried into the bedroom with a non moving cock inside of him didn't help the poor twins raging cock at all and once laid on the bed Ayme was clearly unhappy and scowling at Derrick."I don't like being kept from my own release" Ayme explained still angry as his ass was being fucked yet again. But, the poor male was still rather cross with being moved around so much since he knew even if they both came he would be trying out sex in May types and forms in a test to see how long Derrick could last.

Harold and Phillip stayed still for a short while as they allowed Yukie to get used to their size, and after a short while they began to move, wiggling their waists, slowly picking up speed and force as they began to violate the beautiful male. Their member sometimes moved in unison, while other times alternately, skillfully and mercilessly ravaged inside Yukie's body. Meanwhile the incredible tightness and pressure was bringing the two men immense pleasure and they could almost climax on the spot. But both Harold and Phillip were well experienced masters who knew how to hold on and drive their partner further and quicker towards ecstasy. Harold continued to make out with Yukie and their lips and tongues were joined in a lewd passionate dance while keeping a hand on his lover's member, stroking and rubbing it. At the same time Phillip began to kiss, lick, nibble and bite on Yukie's neck from behind.

"Ha ha sorry for that. Well, I better make you cum then?" Derrick smiled teasingly as he reached for Ayme's length and began to stroke on the hard rod fiercely, and at the same time began to rock his waist back and forth with all the speed and ferocity he could muster, which was a rather substantial amount. As he pounded the beautiful albino into the mattress he kept a confident smile on his face.

"Come on.... Ayme... cum for me...!" Derrick said as he pushed the already desperate albino over the edge, and shortly after he came too, releasing his thick hot cum deep inside the man's body. He stayed inside Ayme's body for a short while, enjoying the lingering afterglow of climax until he eventually pulled out, dragging a string of cum with his half hard member as it left Ayme's rear. He then got up moved over Ayme, presenting his cum covered cock over Ayme's face and said: "I assume you'd like another round? I'd love to feel that pretty mouth of yours."

"Harold...I will admit this is so much better then our toys" Yukie moaned his body a hot mess as he clung to his brother resting his head on Harold's shoulder. Yukie couldn't help but melt at the force of his fucking or with how the two seemed to work so well together being rough and swift with his prostate and at other times being more teasing and gentle. Taking Harold's lips in his own Yukie pulled his lover much closer wanting to entwine their bodies together in more desire and pleasure the male forgetting Phillip even existed. Feeling teeth on his flesh Yukie was quickly brought out of his fantasy his back arching at the playful biting that seemed to only make his ass take the two dominate males members all the more deeper. "I want us to him together~" Yukie begged breaking his and Harold's kiss.

With his body desiring more pleasure and deeper fucking from the men as he groaned against Harold's neck clearly getting close to his limit due to all the foreplay and the happy Fuck with his own kitten. Playfully pulling Harold's hair Yukie looked down at his 'master' before kissing andhis nipping at his neck leaving many dark bitemarks that where more hickeys then bitemarks.

--------

Ayme clearly at his breaking point with being teased quickly came his voice moaning out in the most desirable way that would easily drive a man mad with lust. "Should have asked if you had a condom" Ayme mumbled embarrassed by the sight he was since he hadn't really been on the receiving end before and being filled with so much hot cum. Finding a cock being presented to his face Ayme scowled and poked at it. "...I've never really tasted another's cum..." Ayme admitted his uncertainty showing as he gently took the males cock in his mouth. Taking his time with cleaning it Ayme afterward backed away from the job and looked at Derrick.

"Want to go get something light to eat another drink and maybe we can find something to do" Ayme asked clearly shy about asking the man out on another round of sex. "I'm sure I can pick up something to wear out at one of the stands" Ayme added noting his pants where in a wet on the bathroom tub.

Harold couldn't help but enjoy just how much of a mess Yukie was in being ravaged by the two of them, moaning, crying, begging so adorably for release. As Harold and Phillip made the final rush towards climax their breathing became heavier, and their muscles tensed up and their cocks throbbed and squirmed, releasing loads of thick slimy cum deep inside Yukie's body. When the peak of pleasure passed Harold and Phillip stayed like that for a while, breathing heavily to recover and enjoyed the afterglow of their ecstasy.

After a short while Phillip pulled out, dragging some of the slime along with him, and then so did Harold, who then laid Yukie gently back on his feet but kept a hand around his waist to make sure he would't fall to the ground.

"Well, that was quite an enjoyable experience." Phillip smiled as he lightly nudged the two boys resting on the floor with his feet and asked: "Are you two okay?"

"Meow~~" One of the boys said, still dedicated to the character of the kitten. They managed to get on their feet and leaned on Phillip submissively and looked up at him. With a smile Phillip wrapped his arms around the two boy's waists and said: "I'm gonna take my kittens back to our room for rest. What about you two?"

"Hmm I don't know. What do you think Yukie?" Harold turned to look at his lover and pressed a light kiss on his forehead: "You wanna look for other 'pets' to play with? Or maybe we can check out other places in the convention?"

Derrick smiled hearing the adorable confessions coming out of Ayme: "Oh? So I've got a couple of your 'firsts' huh? That's quite an honor." He caressed Ayme's hair gently as the albino used his mouth to clean up the filth covering his now half hard length, which was gaining back some of its hardness due to Ayme's soft tongue running all over it. But before it could regain its former glory fully Ayme pulled away. Derrick could tell that there was still quite a lot of energy left in the beautiful male, and it wouldn't b a surprise if he would need another round (or even more) to be fully satisfied, but perhaps he was too shy to make such a request. Even with the little interaction they had, Derrick had figured out a few things about the albino, who seemed to be someone filled with contraries.

For instance, contrary to his insatiable libido, the young man was quite inexperienced. Contrary to the clear guilt he was feeling from leaving his lover behind to seek relief from other men, he was reclusive about himself and was slow to trust. A man filled with mystery and paradoxes, which only made him more and more intriguing to Derrick.

Derrick got off the bed and chuckled at Ayme's comment regarding clothes: "Are you really gonna bother putting on anything? I mean unless you're wearing a special costume I think being clothed probably would make you more noticeable in this place. Well.. except this thing" Derrick said as he put on the mask and not bothering with anything else. He opened the door and looked back at Ayme extending his hand: "Come on, I know an interesting place on the third floor."

Moments latter Derrick and Ayme were on the third floor and at the entrance of what appeared to be a luxurious restaurant. But it was clear that all the customers inside were more interested in playing with the food then eating them. There was a group of men sitting around a table where a naked woman was being used as the "plate" to serve their food, who moaned and cried joyfully when sizzling pieces of meat was laid on her flesh, while on another table a young man was moaning sensually while a customer was licking chocolate and ice cream off his skin. There was even a man being hanged upside-down with his legs pulled wide open, and his rear was being stretched to the limit by an assortment of long fruit and vegetables like cucumber and banana.

"Welcome to food jungle, our specialty restaurant." A waitress wearing nothing but an apron approached the two. She asked as she gave Ayme a meaningful look: "Would you like to use your own dinnerware?"

"Depending on what we're gonna get I guess?" Derrick smiled as he turned to look at Ayme: "What do you feel like getting now? A full course, or just some dessert?"

I'm open to suggestion for both groups here.

Yukie feeling his two lovers cum inside of him couldn't help but cum along with them the male decorating his own body in pearls of white. Feeling Philips member slowly slide out Yukie was rather happy to be put back down on the ground his body relaxing. Watching their friends getting up and joining their master Yukie pondered his choices. "I wouldn't mind checking out a few areas. I've heard that they have a nice garden and a few specialty shops." Yukie added knowing exactly what he wanted to do next. "Why don't we go see if we can find a decent tattoo parlor and maybe see if you can choose some pretty piercings for me" Yukie admitted with quite the sexy wink.

Walking over to the small basket of towels Yukie took one and cleaned himself up feeling rather refreshed if one could call it that. With a small smirk Yukie quickly washed himself off not even phased by the workout.

--------------------------

Ayme watching the man walk out naked with only a mask was rather intrigued by his boldness. Following Derrick Ayme walked with him the whole way only being quiet once they reached a rather interesting restaurant. "I never thought food could be used like this" Ayme admitted quite interested as he looked around unsure what to really make of such a place. Seeing the waitress address him Ayme frowned slightly standing behind Derrick a little. "A course is fine. I haven't exactly ate today" Ayme mumbled not sure what she meant by dinnerware the older twin clearly not willing to warm up to strangers.

"You seem to know A lot about this place" Ayme admitted an eyebrow raised as he studied Derrick but couldn't help but be distracted by others in the restaurant.

"Sure, let's go and look around." Harold smiled before bidding farewell to Phillips and his pets and left the petting area. The garden was pretty and filled with lewd statues similar to the one they've saw in the hot spring area. The specialty shops had many toys, tools and gadgets which could prove useful in the convention, and also had more conventional souvenirs like sweets or little trinkets, but nothing too unique.

Eventually they arrived at the tattoo parlor. The tattooist showed some examples of his work in the form of photos, as well as a girl who barely had an inch of skin not covered in elaborate art. Harold turned to Yukie and said: "Hey Yukie, I've been thinking..." He brushed Yukie's silver hair aside and touched the number behind Yukie's neck gently: "I've been wanting to get rid of this for quite a while... either have it changed or covered."

Harold flipped through the book of pictures the tattooist gave them and found a page filled with stylized letters. He pointed at a few "H"s among them and asked: "What do you think Yukie?"

I googled a few examples of what I think may fit. Which one do you prefer? Or you have other examples which you like?

unique-letter-h-designs-tattoo-gothic-letter-u-tattoo-here-my-tattoo-letter-h-designs-tattoo.jpg

Letter%20H%20Tattoo%20Ideas%203.jpg

letter-h-designs-tattoo.png

SH-heart-tattoo.jpg

And also do you want other tattoos on Yukie? I'm tempted to put like a sexy tattoo right above Yukie's groin. Something like these:

10635522_163e3ec50bc351692944cce985852fdd_master1200.jpg

67772797_p0_master1200.jpg

aK4A0HV.png[/img]

"I see. In that case can we have the regular menu?" Derrick said to the waitress who quickly got two menus for them. After they've made their order, they waited at their seats while taking in the obscenity happening all around them. He turned back to look at Ayme hearing his question and smiled: "Well I've been here a couple of times before. It's a good opportunity to escape from my work and simply have fun and make friends, though most of those friendships didn't last too long." Derrick paused for a moment and said: "Speaking of which... there used to be this albino kid who'd show up at the convention who looked pretty like you, though a lot younger and thinner... Wouldn't happen to be a relative of yours? Ha Ha!"

Derrick turned his gaze away from Ayme, clearly not expecting to get an actual answer from the albino, not that he really cared about it, as the consensus of the convention was that nobody cared about who you are or where you're from. All people cared was desire, and what they willing to offer, whether it's wealth, knowledge, resources, skills, or their own beauty for that desire.

Soon their food came. Derrick wasn't really hungry so he only got a plate of assorted fried foods, fish fingers, chicken wings, fries, calamari and so on, as well as a glass of cold beer. As he half halfheartedly snacked on his order he put most of his attention on Ayme, leaning on him lightly and having a hand around the albino's waist. He then asked: "So what about you? I assume it's your first time coming here? How is it for you so far?"

"...to cover such a thing up...it kinda feels like I'm erasing my whole past" Yukie admitted his hand gently gliding over the options. Taking his time to study the letters since the twin was rather picky about such a cover up. " I think this one would work" Yukie admitted slightly feeling a little saddened to remove a part of him that was deeply part of who he was. Sitting in the chair Yukie looked at Harold; "Want to hold my hand?" Yukie asked more so looking at the floor so the tattoo artist could do a good job and be more comfortable with his task. While Yukie loved Harold the mention of removing his chains from his old home did make the twin worry more that he would never be rid of the markings.

That being said...one could tell Yukie was clearly nervous about the whole ordeal and in the moment was leaning on Harold in such a way that was different from their sexual relationship. Yukie...in his mind was putting his trust that Harold would never abandon him or send him back, that he would stay by Harold's side forever.

"Possibly my brother...father had a weird taste for the conventions he would go to." Ayme added as if it was the most natural thing in the world to admit to the male taking his time looking over his menu. "While we have kept separate from each other during this convention I wouldn't be surprised if others spot us in different locations if they really are watching us closely" Ayme mumbled turning the menu over to look at the drinks. "While my brother seems more comfortable in such settings I have never been to a convention like this...I was taken to only medical and research conventions rarely did I join on these trips. But it brings up a great discussion for me and my twin to have when we go home of who really went where." Ayme explained not even noticing he had referenced Yoh as his father since that was who Ayme knew as a father figure. Placing his order Ayme looked around the room his eyes watching a few of the 'preformers'.

Sipping his fruity drink Ayme poked at the fried food stealing a bite before easily going back to his salad. Ayme for one wasn't to fond of the greasy food despite its appetizing smell and just poked at his salad as he watched the others. "....Well, I never got to see anything...I stayed sleeping in the hotel room" Ayme admitted knowing he was only taken to these conventions to be shown off as eye candy in plain clothes or as a last second Yukie or in some cases Ayme himself had been taken on a family trip. "While I enjoy all the learning and experience...it is a bit much learning how to deal with so many people" Ayme added already more drunk as he snuggled into derricks side and ate his salad clearly a very talkative person when drunk.

Harold held Yukie's hand and said:" For better or worse, it's your past that lead you to me so in a way I am actually... grateful, for it. I want to do this not because I think this can cover or change your past, it's about I making a claim on your future." There was both dominance and love in his tone. He tightened his hold of Yukie's hand and said: "After everything that happened to us, there's no way I'd ever let you out of my grasp. Do you hear me Yukie? You are mine, for now to the end of time, and I want this to be a reminder of that."

Harold stayed quiet as the tattooist did his work. The room was filled by the low buzz of the tattoo needle etching ink into Yukie's skin, and after a pretty long session the work was done. Yukie was no longer marked by a number, but by the love and ownership of his master/lover/brother. Harold helped Yukie get up from the seat and the tattooist held up a mirror so the albino could see the work better.

"It looks good on you." Harold smiled as he kissed the slightly red skin around the new image. Harold then asked: "Now that's my idea for the tattoo. What did you have in mind when you said you want to come here?"

Meanwhile in the restaurant, Derrick could tell that the albino's attitude was changing rather quickly. The albino was arguably more distant back when they were on the bed than this moment, as he seemed to be quite talkative and open about his personal history after a couple of drinks. Derrick listened carefully at what Ayme said and quickly remembered the rumors he heard before of human experiments, and the weird doctor who supposedly conducted them and showed off the results during the convention. The beautiful albino now leaning against him must be the fabled "experiments" he heard in those. Certain men might have gotten some malicious ideas by now, but Derrick wasn't really into such high-tech scientific shenanigans. He was an old-fashioned men and knew only of old-fashioned things, like money, like power, like sex.

"In that case you should take this opportunity and explore." Derrick said as he turned Ayme's face slightly so he could press a gentle kiss on his cheek: "Especially here, there's so much to do, so much to experience. And the best part is, you don't have to bother with what people think of you, cause everyone else are having fun and indulging in their own special brand of depravity." He reached for a small tomato in Ayme's salad and held it between his lips, with a playful grin he leaned close to Ayme and wondered if the albino would take it back from him.

Yukie was rather calm during the process with his pain tolerance quite high from all of his play sessions he only pretended to flinch and be in pain every now and then. Despite how long the tattoo took Yukie enjoyed having Harold by his side and having the male comfort him through the process. By the time the tattoo was done Yukie was rather in need to stretch his legs and do something other then sit still for a few hours straight. Marveling at the beauty of the tattoo Yukie blushed as the small reddened patch of skin was gently kissed. "Well...I was hoping to get something just a touch more sexy" Yukie admitted as he looked into Harold's eyes with a small spark of interest decorating his beautiful irises.

"Mind if I suprise you?" Yukie asked already looking through the book of tattoos wanting to pick out something just for the hell of it.

-------------------------------------------

"Heh explore~" Ayme giggled drunkenly the twins mind clearly into some of the dirty scenes that where spread out before him. "I wouldn't know where to start or how to even ask...to be honest us hooking up was a surprising coincidence" Ayme added snuggling more into Derrick as the poor lightweight clearly didn't know how to hold his liquor. "I...I don't care what anyone thinks about me...I'll outlive all the Bastards anyway" Ayme grumbled watching Derrick steal his tomato with a glare that said how dare you. "You fucker! You ordered your greasy shit don't steal my tomato" Ayme exclaimed as he climbed into derricks lap and grabbed his hair roughly before taking back his tomato the twin clearly possessive when drunk. Letting his own hands roam over derricks body it was clear Ayme had only one thing in his drunken mind.

"Unless your going to be my bitch I suggest you stop me, because I won't stop myself from fucking you or having your dick Fuck my ass" Ayme whispered a deep heated lust in his eyes as he smirked his body burning as if the male was in heat.