You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Hmmm... So you asked him to marry you huh?" Derrick said as he looked at Ayme and fell silent for a moment. In all honesty he was feeling a bit conflicted about the situation. Part of him knew that since Leroy was the first one Ayme fell in love with, he would direct have a special place in his heart. It was just something he would have to accept and live with. But that didn't meant he wouldn't be jealous about it. Letting out a light sigh he then smiled: "Well I guess you just have to make it up to him next time?"

As they chatted little Yu poked his head into the living room and quickly found a spot next to his father. As Derrick observed the father and son interact he chimed in: "Don't worry Yu, we're not moving. I mean I have just moved in and started to like this place." He reached for Ayme's silver hair and caressed him lovingly and said: "We just have to make sure daddy Ayme here actually grow up and maintain a healthy lifestyle."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Yeah I will” Yukie mumbled snuggling Yu who at this point looked confused since the doctor and Misha where talking compliantly opposite of their conversation.

“Misha and the doctor man think Ayme won’t be able to” Yu added quiet innocently not knowing he was being overly involved with adult matters. Looking at Derrick he frowned and hugged Ayme tightly. “They keep talking about him being close to dying is he really sick?” Yu asked softly trying his best to whisper so Ayme couldn’t hear him.

“I’m going to scold him” Ayme muttered not liking seeing Yu worried about his health like the others. Frowning deeply Ayme wasn’t to pleased with what was happening and it was very apparent on his face. Having been keeping it to himself it was a little more clear why he needed to having everyone fussing and worrying like this every time he got a cold was rather annoying and stressful to him. In all honestly to Ayme pretending nothing was wrong felt better to him if it meant everyone else would stop talking about it.

“I think in all fairness we should put it to a vote” Misha added having come in with a snack for Yu Al having gone off to sleep in Mishas room. Handing Yu his snack that had been pre opened Misha took a seat next to Derrick. “You kept something so serious from us, according to Al this is something you glossed over multiple times when you had your medicine refilled. You kept the mental stuff off your paperwork when he asked for any changes every year!” Misha grumbled clearly frustrated with Ayme as one would be finding out someone they loved wasnt caring for themselves properly. “I asked him what the worse case scenario would be...bed rest is tame compared to the mood swings and the organ failure you can have if you keep pushing yourself!” Misha explained having poked and prodded Al for more explanation and every possible scenario.

“It’s highly unlikely it will get to that point I’ve done fine until now!” Ayme snapped not liking how pushy Misha was being about something that was so silly in his mind.

"Alright you two calm down."Derrick intervened as he ruffled Ayme's silver hair and turned him towards him. Looking at his lover Derrick said: "Look Ayme, Misha is just worried about you, and so am I." He leaned in a bit closer towards him and said: "You may think this is nothing. You may think that you can deal with it on you own, but if let's say.... Leroy or I got shot in the leg. I've taken bullets countless times in my life and given Leroy's previous job he must have his fair sure of bullet wounds too. We'll be able to brush it off easy and deal with it like it's just a bug's bite. But that fact wouldn't stop you from worrying about us, would it? I bet you'll be so worried that you'll stick around us 24/7. Am I wrong?"

Derrick got up from his seat and said: "I'll send the words out saying the clinic would be closed until further notice. This way at least you'll have one thing off your shoulders while you recover."

“You don’t have any say you can’t just decide that!” Ayme snapped not liking that they where all suddenly deciding how he should live. Ayme was frustrated with his body going to shit and suddenly everyone pushing on how he should live it was making Ayme feel like he had no say. “Look I can’t just leave everyone hanging like that...they need to have new doctors and a new clinic to go to if we shut down.” Ayme explained understanding he really did need to stop working but he wanted to do it right and on his terms. “And if we are I want to turn the clinic into more rooms for us and get rid of the equipment.” Ayme added still very much pissed about it but he was outnumbered on the decision. Sighing softly Ayme closed his eyes and tried to relax and lower his blood pressure.

“Yu could use his own room and we need a guest room and a playroom” Misha finally added after a few moments having fully Ayme calmed down as best as he could with the situation. “It won’t be an empty space” Misha explained looking to Derrick for help.

"Sure Ayme. We'll do things properly and take it slow." Derrick nodded after hearing what Ayme had to say about closing the clinic while he healed. Looking over towards Misha he then added: "i am not suggesting closing the clinic forever, just put it on hold for the moment so Take could heal, and come up with a less demanding working schedule. Regardless of whether the clinic is gonna stay or not however, some renovation and expansion would be necessary eventually. I mean this place was certainly not built with a whole harem and three children in mind. So might as well take the opportunity and do it right now." He then looked back at Ayme and said: "For instance we could use a wine storage, or maybe a home theater? A game room could also be fun, and if you wanna follow your brother's footsteps... we could turn the dungeon you stayed in into something more.... Fun..."

“I’m not my brother...and the basement stays as it is for storage.” Ayme snapped not wanting to even think about renovations on the basement. Handing Yu to Misha Ayme clearly was annoyed and frustrated. “Why don’t you two work it out and do whatever you want close it down and sell the equipment by the end of this week you should have enough to start making the place into whatever you want” Ayme grumbled as he headed off down the hallway and to his room. Opening the door he didn’t even bother turning on the lights, his mind telling him to just shower and go to bed the day having been rather overwhelming for him.

“Should we actually take his word when angry or let him sleep on it?” Misha asked looking at Derrick his face showing hints of uncertainty. “Because if we do take his word to start on it...he might be happier with a sunroom, something with plants where he can relax it would help his health to have some kind of escape” Misha added having not know Ayme for as long as Derrick and Leroy, it left him sometimes in the dark on everything their relationship had always been a cute side fling and drinking partners Misha never imagined it would be me so serious.

“Can we build a loft?” Yu asked breaking the seriousness of Mishas conversation.

“Mmh I dunno you might have to ask your father, depends on which one of us says yes” Misha teased easily snuggling Yu in a overly adoring hug.

Derrick showed a weak smile as he watched Ayme walking away. Clearly everyone needed some time to cool off and think things over. Looking over towards Misha who was snuggling with Yu. While Derrick tried to help out with babysitting as much as he could, the fact remained that out of everyone perhaps Misha had actually spent most time and effort raising the three children and naturally the boy has grown quite fond of him. He thought about what Misha said and then shook his head: "No Misha, we shouldn't rush things. Give him time to sort things out himself." He began walking towards the hallway and said: "I'm gonna go check in the twins."

Meanwhile Leroy was laying in bed and starring in at the ceiling. Ever since checking out from the hotel Leroy has been feeling a bit strange. He slept through the whole trip back and still felt exhausted afterwards. That was why he went back to his room immediately after he got home, but once he was laying on his bed he suddenly couldn't sleep despite how exhausted he felt. He raised his hand and looked at the ring shining around his finger, and a warmth came up in his heart seemingly brushing all his worries away. Then suddenly his phone rang, groaning impatiently he picked it up and held it next to his ear: "Who is this?"

Leroy stayed still for a moment then suddenly he got up from the bed and walked out the door. Quietly Leroy made it downstairs and then out of the clinic, soon disappeared into the night without anyone noticing.

(Oh snap!)

Waking up four hours later Ayme made his way out of his bedroom his hair a mess as he walked into the kitchen and made himself a snack still half awake. “Glad to see your still alive and calmer.” Misha added coming in in just some sweats having put Yu to bed already.

“I feel better after sleeping” Ayme mumbled looking at Misha as he sighed and took a chair at the table. “We need to have an adult meeting about today. Let’s all talk it through.” Ayme added as Misha nodded agreeing to those terms and went to get Derrick and Leroy. “Derrick meeting in the kitchen. Ayme wants to talk also if you can wake up Leroy I haven’t had any success when I tried to wake him for dinner” Misha asked having knocked lightly on derricks bedroom door.

Derrick walked out of the baby room as he had spent the last few hours looking after the twins. He raised an eyebrow when he heard that Misha wasn't able to wake Leroy up, even after all the ordeal the former security chief have been through, the man had gained much of his former edge back during his recovery and should be alert enough to notice someone noisy like Misha. He walked over to Leroy's room and knocked on the door: "Hey Leroy, Ayme wants to have a family meeting.... Leroy are you there?" He turned on the doorknob and opened the door and found the room to be empty. "Leroy is not in his room!" Derrick exclaimed loudly as he walked down the hallway and began checking every room, the washroom, and then went downstairs to the clinic and checked every corner there, still didn't find any trace of Leroy. Hurriedly he went back upstairs and found Ayme and Misha to tell them the bad news, that Leroy is missing.

“What do you mean he’s not in his room he has to be none of the alarms went off!” Misha yelled back at Derrick as he stood with Ayme who’s face paled at the thought of Leroy leaving by himself. Getting up Ayme searched the house again his panic increasing with every minute that passed without him being found. Trying to calm down and think rationally Ayme wasn’t sure what to do but grabbed his tablet instantly checking the clinic cameras to see if Leroy had gone outside. “Why would he leave without saying anything?” Ayme asked his voice breaking as he kept searching the video looking for any sign of Leroy only being unable to find any hint. Looking at Ayme Misha frowned before carefully closing the laptop and hugging him.

“He might have just run down to the store at the end of the street, why don’t we calm down and breathe and refocus on where he would go” Misha added trying to calm Ayme worried he would make himself even worse.

"Calm down Ayme. I'm sure Leroy is okay. Even if he isn't, you won't be much help if you let your condition worsen. I'll contact the security guards and ask if they've seen any sign of Leroy." Derrick said trying to calm Ayme down as much as possible, though he knew very well that there was no real way to ease the man's mind while Leroy was still missing. As they looked and asked around anywhere and pulled all the resources and connection they had, all they got were dead ends and disappointments. One thing was for sure though, Leroy wasn't attacked or kidnapped. He disappeared on his own accord which actually made things more difficult. After all, Leroy was an expert in covering his own trails. Just like five years ago when he first disappeared, if Leroy didn't want to be found, nobody would be able to find any trace of him.

The days went by excruciatingly slow as there continued to be no sign of Leroy. Then one day Derrick knocked on the door of Ayme's room and said: "Ayme, there's something you need to see." He took out what appeared to be a letter and said: "This just arrived at the mailbox. I've already checked it just to be safe....." Before he handed it to Ayme he said with a heavy tone: "It's not pleasant, but you need to be strong and keep a cool head."

Inside the envelope is a photograph of Leroy who seemed to be unconscious. He was naked and being suspended in midair with chains around his wrists and ankles which also pulled his legs apart exposing his groin to the camera. He had bloody whip marks all over his skin and dozens of dildos and vibrators stuffed in his pussy and ass. On the back of the photograph it wrote: "Having a little fun with my old toy. Come to where it all began for us if you want him back." And below it a signature: "Morgan."

After Ayme had finished looking at the photo Derrick said: "Morgan mentioned 'come to where it all began for us' so I assume he meant the Sex Convention? Obviously this is a trap but I know there's no way I could talk you out of this so I'm going with you."

Ayme had taken it hard blaming himself for in his mind neglecting Leroy so much for his own selfish needs. Staying in his room most of the time he continued driving himself mad searching and reaching out to any contacts he had to look for Leroy. Hearing Derrick at the door one day caused Ayme to stop his computer work. Seeing the letter Ayme carefully took it his eyes scanning the note and picture. Feeling the last bit of strength leave his mind at the sight Ayme just sat back in the chair closing his eyes slowly breathing.

Groaning a little he curled up under his lap blanket more trying to plan his next move but hell, he was broken and tiered to him there was no real sane logical next move. “Your staying here with Misha. If worse comes to worse I need proper guardians for the kids.” Ayme whispered slowly moving from his chair to turn on the lights illuminating the messy room. Sitting on the bed Ayme looked at Derrick for a moment before speaking “Leroy got into this mess because I left him for other sexual partners he wouldn’t have gotten hurt if I would have considered his feelings back then. All this happened because of me and I’m not dragging anyone else into it” Ayme whispered his voice firm on what he had decided.

"Come on, you can't expect me to let you do this alone." Derricknssid Ashe walked untoward And and held him tightly in his arms. Pressing a loving kiss on the man's cheek he then said: "And besides, if you are talking about responsibility then I am certainly partly responsible for complicating things for you and Leroy. I knew you were in a relationship with someone but I didn't care back then. I just wanted to have fun with a pretty boy like you and by the time I realized my feelings towards you was deeper than just physical attraction I cared even less about you already being with Leroy. I could have stepped away, but I didn't because I love you too much. So don't you think that I am gonna sit by and watch you walk into a trap all by yourself. Misha can take care of the kids for now and if worse come to worst, then I can sure your brothers will make sure they're okay."

Derrick pulled back as he showed Ayme his phone, on the screen it showed the itinerary information for both Ayme and Derrick's trip to the convention ground. Derrick said with a gentle smile: "I've already arranged transportation for both of us and it's not refundable. You don't want me to waste money do you?"

“....fine, you can come” Ayme replied with a tiered sigh resting his head momentarily against derricks chest the closeness being a touch of comfort to him. “We aren’t going for anything other then to kick ass and take Leroy home” Ayme added with a small frown feeling conflicted about the adorable confession from Derrick. Getting up Ayme stretched for a moment looking at Derrick before sighing. “Want to join me in the bath? I could use a warm soak and someone to snuggle with” Ayme asked secretly wanting Derrick to join him having missed physical affection lately. Due to being sick he had abstained from sex to give his body more time to heal and recover downside to this plan was he felt so isolated sleeping alone.

A few days latter Ayme and Derrick arrived at the site if the Sex Convention. A part of Derrick felt nostalgic to be back here as he had only fun memories during his several trips here, not to mention that fact that it was here where he met Ayme who proceeded to turn his life upside down for the better. But Derrick knew very well that Ayme likely didn't share the same rosey opinion regarding this place. After all, not only did Ayme almost die here at the hands of Morgan, all the pain, turmoil and suffering that followed could all be traced back to this very place.

And of course, there was the matter of why the two of them were here in the first place. They were not here to have mindless fun, but to take back Leroy from a crazed psychopath. As soon as the two of them stepped into the building they were greeted by the all too familiar sight of extravagant depravities that was typical of the event, with people mingling and fornicating openly all over the place.

Reaching for Ayme's hand Derrick said: "Let's stick together and start looking around. Keep your eyes out for any sign of Moran or Leroy. Any idea on where we should look first?"

“....maybe his room where I tried to kill him?” Ayme asked gently not really looking forward to being to this place under such circumstances. Leading Derrick around Ayme slowly walked through the rooms and towards where he last remembered where Morgan’s room was. Stopping at the end of the hallway Ayme frowned before looking at Derrick for a moment. “Derrick? What if he wants to be with Morgan? What if he ran away because he doesn’t want to live with us and prefers a lover who can fully invest in him” Ayme asked his voice full of pain but he couldn’t help but wonder if he was doing more harm then good. “He chose to leave, what if he isn’t happy with us” Ayme added not wanting to go any further fearing he wouldn’t be bringing Leroy home on this trip.

Derick follows Ayme as they walked down the winding hallways of the convention grounds as they made their way to the room where Morgan and Ayme both tried to kill each other, both technically have succeeded by normal human standards but both somehow survived die to extraordinary circumstances. Suddenly Ayme stopped and as Derrick listened to what Ayme said he reached out to caress the man"s cheek gently and said: "Honestly dear I don't know. Perhaps he wasn't happy with you, perhaps he want happy with me, perhaps be decided he preferred to be Morgan's tog better than be with you. The only people who can tell are Leroy himself and you. What do you think? What was he like when be talked to you? When he spent time with you? What was he like when you two slept together? Sis you find him to be acting weird or just pretending to go along ? What about when you put the ring on his finger? Do you think be just pretended to low you while secretly preferred to be with Morgan? If you think so then we should just turn around and leave."

Derrick held Ayme closer and continued: "Leroy spent years in captivity tortured by Morgan, such experiences leave their marks, and I wouldn't be surprised if Morgan indoctrinated or conditioned Leroy in someway to make him act against his own free will. Have faith in him Ayme, have faith in the love and bond between you. Cause if you don't believe that love is true, I'd you of all people started doubting it, then he loved you in vain." He pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's forehead and said: "Now let's go save Leroy's sorry ass!=

“I need to know for myself if he wants to stay or go with us” Ayme replied his heart worried about what all he would find. Hearing Derrick’s words brought comfort to Aymes heart easing the pain he felt at the thought of Leroy abandoning him. In all truth Ayme wouldn’t blame Leroy for leaving if it wasn’t for Ayme running away like he well they would have all been better off in the long run. “Last time we are saving anyone’s ass! I’m getting to old for this” Ayme grumbled slightly teasing but serious as he felt rather tiered due to his own body fixing itself up. Looking at the convention going around it was hard to not stare and remember all the fun he had before Morgan and in a way he wanted to go back to their adventures of fucking endlessly.

“well aren’t you a sight for sore eyes?” A familiar voice spoke out from the crowd as Raven walked over towards Derrick and Ayme amused by the fact Ayme had crawled back to the convention. “Seems you brought a new toy I’m guessing you change out models every month?” Raven asked having never really met Derrick before Ayme had broken his heart.

Just as Derrick and Ayme was about to reach their destination they were stopped by a strange man approaching them. Derrick observed the man carefully and judging by what he said and the way Ayme reacted to his appearance Derrick figured he must be one of the guys Ayme and fooled around with back then. Chucking slightly from the man's words Derrick said: "Oh Ayme has kept me around linger than that. In fact we are living together now. I assume you were one the 'old models'?"

Derrick wasn't sure if this man was friend or for. As fast as he know this man could be working with Morgan just like the other fans or admirers of Ayme have done before, or perhaps had became his agent unknowingly. Regardless it wouldn't hurt to ask around a little.

Quickly coming up with a story in his head Derrick asked: "Speaking of toys, have you by any chance seen Leroy around? You know, the guy Ayme fucked the most? I assume you know who that is or at least have heard of him? And by any chance have you seen Ayme's twin brother around here? They were supposed to meet us at the convention but we can't seems to find them."

(Sorry I took forever to reply had a touch of writers block)

“I’m not stupid Leroy and Yukie aren’t at the convention and I know your tracking down a run away little pet” Raven replied smirking playfully as he grabbed a drink from one of the nude waiters. “You see after Ayme decided to cruelly rip my heart to shreds I thought why, why am I in love with this asshole?” Raven added frowning as he looked at Ayme. “Morgan did quite a number on Leroy out of all your vengeful lovers he’s the most interesting, by the way you shouldn’t travel as much as you fucked up you might have a bounty on your head” Raven warned gently walking over getting all to close to Ayme. “Tell me how did it feel knowing your the reason he got beat and broken down daily to the point he would abandon you in the night to stay by his masters side? Did it hurt like the way you hurt me leaving without a proper goodbye just a shitty breakup text and then ghosting without so much as a care of what you left behind?” Raven asked his voice cold and full of nothing but hatred.

“I’m sorry for hurting you so badly.” Ayme whispered looking at Raven who was only the shell now of a proud man who use to trust in others.

“Sorry doesn’t fix the pain. Doesn’t fix the hearts of your hundreds of suitors over the years. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten the shit beat out of you yet daring to step foot back in this place” Raven added with a laugh. “Oh your face will be priceless...god I hope your suffering pleases everyone else just as much as it pleases Morgan” Raven finished before pulling out his phone and with a push of a button sent Derrick and Ayme the map to Leroy Raven having more fun watching Ayme squirm with his shitty self under all of his lovers anger.

As Raven revealed that he was aware of their predicament and was here to send them along this wild chase on Morgan's behalf Derrick's gaze upon the man began sharper and more hostile. He shifred slightly so he could prbetter protect Ayme from him if need be and could tell Ayme was rather distressed by the turn of events. Part of him agreed with what Raven said, as what Ayme did five years ago was heartbreaking to say the very least. In the case of Leroy it was even more devastating to the point of driving him into his own self imposed exile and right into Morgan's hands. But all of that was in the past now and Derrick has always been someone who look towards the future.

Derrick took a glance at the map Raven sent them and said: "You know Ayme didn't leave everyone because of malice. He did what he thought was the right thing to protect the ones who he holds dear in his heart. I won't say that it was the right thing to do, but at the end of the day, those who continued to love him are still in his life, whereas those who cared more about themselves being hurt, those like you... well, you know what you've become. Now if you'll excuse me, we have a family member to rescue.." Derrick took Ayme's hand and began pulling him back through the route where they came from. Soon they left the convention grounds and was driving down the mountain road. Looking at the map Raven provided Derrick said: "According to this map the place isn't too far from here... Since the whole mountain is owned by the host of the sex convention it wouldn't surprise me if this is where even more fucked up shit happens."

“....Raven was right on what he said” Ayme mumbled with a tiered sigh digging through his bag for some medicine and basic antibiotics that he had been given to keep up his immune system for the trip. “I fucked up, half of the people I lead on others I just dropped off the face of the earth. When this is over and we get Leroy back...I need to apologize and make up for it” Ayme explained knowing he should at least do that much. “We could use more friends then enemies at this point I know you and Misha and Leroy can fend for yourself but what if the kids got involved and became bargaining chips in revenge?” Ayme asked worried as he closed his eyes and took a few moments to settle his nerves not wanting to fuck his body up more. Watching every now and then as they drove deeper into the forest Ayme looked over at Derrick.

“Think he’s okay?” Ayme asked Derrick gently worried Leroy would be found hacked to pieces.

When Derrick heard Ayme's comment he shrugged and said: "Well, I'm not saying that Raven isn't right. You fucked up, real bad. People have bad breakups all the time, you just happen to did that to a bunch of people at once. It's by no means a nice thing to do, but that doesn't give him or anyone else the right to be an asshole, and certainly no right to do what Morgan has done." Turning his gaze towards Ayme for a moment he said: "As for making friends instead of enemies... yeah that works on principle, but in practice less so. Despite what I just said about people don't have the right to be assholes, more often than not people are just assholes, and trying to make peace with them is just a waist of times. I think you know better than most that sometimes the best way to treat an ass is just to fuck it real hard." Derrick chuckled slightly as he turned back to look at the road: "And that's what we're gonna do with Morgan, fuck his shit up."

Derrick tried to keep things positive but he knew very well the situation could be dire. When Ayme asked if Leroy was okay he said with a smirk: "He'd better be, or I'll just gonna claim you for myself. I doubt Misha can put up a real fight if I want to push him aside."

Soon enough they arrived in front of what appeared to be a building built right into the mountain, almost like a bunker of sorts. Checking on the map again Derrick made sure it was the right spot and got off the car. As the two made it two the entrance they were greeted by a man in pitch black suits and wearing black sunglasses. "Excuse me sirs. Are you Mr. Derrick Shen and Mr. Ayme Ayers? We've been expecting you." He bowed to the two men and said: "Welcome to the Arena."

"The Arena?" Derrick asked.

"Yes Mr Shen. Now please enter quickly, the match is starting very soon." The guard replied.

Derrick hesitated for a moment as he could feel a tingle at the back of his neck, which was something he'd only feel when stepping into a bloodbath back in his mafia grunt days. Looking back at Ayme he asked: "Last chance to back off Ayme. You sure you wanna do this?"

“Oh yeah totally we came prepared to fuck shit up” Ayme replied with an amused laugh. Looking out the window he mulled over derricks words about Misha causing a sudden snort, “you really think he’s just a weak pushover. God you’ve never gotten on his bad side lucky you” Ayme added with a small sigh feeling a little more at ease with Derricks comfort. “Trust me when it comes down to it Misha can hold his own it’s one of the reasons I sleep well when he has the kids alone.” Ayme explained watching as a bunker pulled up causing him to frown. Getting out Ayme looked at the men guarding the entrance causing a pit of worry to form again in his stomach.

Looking at Derrick Ayme weighed his options for a moment, “if it comes down to it I would rather fight then you, I don’t need to loose anyone else. I can take being hurt more times then you” Ayme whispered taking derricks hand as he stared into derricks eyes his own full of a deep determination.

Derrick reached for Ayme's head and knocked on his forehead lightly and smiled: "Silly boy. We are not losing anybody today. Besides how many fights have you actually been in? Let's see what our hosts have prepared for us and figure things out together." Turning back towards the man in black in said: "Lead the way then."

"Of course. Please follow me." The man said as he lead the two into the building and they soon found themselves taking a very very long elevator ride underground. As the panel indicated the depth they were going down the man said: "Since you two are first time attenders, allow me to explain the regulations for the tournament. The arena fights are deprecated between two parts, first the qualifyers, the Battle Royal, and finally the championship match. During the qualifiers you two will be pitted against under contestants in a ring and you must eliminate your opponent's in order to move on to the next round. After three rounds you would then be able to enter the Battle Royal, where all those who survived the qualifiers would fight in a large arena until all but two teams are eliminated. Then the last two teams would compete in the ring again and the winner will be granted with not only an opportunity to meet with the host of the convention, but also request a favor of him. Are there any questions?"

Derrick thought about what the guard told them and asked: "What do you mean by eliminate the opponent?"

"Murder, manslaughter, kill, however you wish to describe the act. The point is you must end your opponent's life, that's about the only hard rule when it comes to the matches. If you refuse to take your opponent's life then if will be considered a forfeit which means your life will be lost instead. There's also the matter of points you should be concerned with." The guard explained: "All teams will begin the matches empty handed, but as you perform during the tournament the audience will reward your actions with points which you will be able to exchange for tools and weapons before the next match. Of course if you're confident in your combat abilities you eliminate your opponent quickly, but if you wish to gain an advantage for your next round, you may want to consider putting on a performance for the viewers."

"Performance? Like what?" Derrick asked.

"That really depends on your own capabilities and sensibilities, and also the preference of the viewership. But from past experience those who performs the more sexual or grotesque acts against their opponents tend to get most points from the viewers, which given the nature of the event isn't that much of a surprise." At that moment the elevator came to a stop and the door opened, revealing a brightly lit hallway with what looked like a check point of sorts in front of them. The guard then said: "Now pleae remove all of your personal belongings and clothings. They will be returned to you after the match, whether you are dead or alive by that point.",

"So you want us to fight naked?" Derrick exclaimed.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." The guard said plainly.

Derrick groaned in frustration as he reluctantly began taking off his clothes. Even though they've arguably done worse while in front of an audience the idea of fighting for their lives naked still pissed him off, not to mention the fact that tins of random people will get to see Ayme naked. Once they put their stuff at the checkpoint the guard then else the two into the ready room where they could see tons of weapons and tools all chained to the wall each with a pricetag showing how many points they're worth. "A knife for ten points, a swird for fifty... What the fuck a flame thrower for a thousand? This is gonna be one hell of a tournament...." Derrick said as he looked around. Shortly after another door open leading to a dark hallway and a voice came from the speaker: "Please head down the hallway to your first match."

"Let's go then Ayme. Just leave the murdering to me." Derrick said with a confident smile as he walked forward towards their first battle.