You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Do it and I'll cause a scene and make his life a living hell....I'm sure the tabloids would love to hear my rumors from inside the house" Yukie replied as he glared knoingnhe was clearly outnumbered. "What a story it will be that the older brother who's suppose to care and protect me sent men to kidnap him and in the end they assaulted and knocked him unconscious because he wanted to go visit his boyfriend...that secretly he hates his younger brother and is trying to kill him so the inheritance is easy to get" Yukie replied the message on his phone and ready to be sent to a newspaper the boy clearly having done this before and wasn't stupid.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

The guards fell silent and after a while the leading guard shrugged, showing a weak smile and said: "Alright clever boy, you win." He stepped aside. "You may go now."

Seeing this the other guards follow suit and stepped to the side of the road as well, clearing a path for Yukie to leave. As the boy passed him the leading guard said: "Just one word of advice..."

The next moment the leading guard took out a pistol with a silencer installed and shot the cellphone off Yukie's hands, and simultaneously all the other guards rushed to the boy and held him to the ground, covering his mouth before he could shout. The leader guard then walked up to Yuki and said: "Don't mistake kindness for weakness."

Some time latter the guards carried Yukie back to the house and tied him on a chair in the living room. There's also a cloth tied around his mouth to stop him from shouting. The leader guard turned to Harold and smiled: "Your delivery sir."

"Well done. Now leave us." Harold replied.

"Yes sir...." the leader guard turned around, but stopped in mid way and said: "Sir about that raise..."

"Done." Harold said quickly.

"Thank you sir." The guard bowed to Harold, and took a quick look at Yukie before leaving the house.

The room returned to silence and Harold stared at the boy. "You've surprised me Yukie, I wasn't expecting all this from you. This level of stupidity." He approached the kid and knelt in front of him, looking the boy straight in the eye and said: "What if it wasn't my guard? What if if was the assassins sent by my enemies? You would be a dead man right now!"

Harold stood up and picked up the glass and poured himself some more whisky, which was something he had done several more times already since the boy ran off. Feeling the cold alcohol leaving a mixture of heat and cold down his throat. He turned back to Yukie and said: "I'm not asking you to spend the rest of your life with me. The old man's will only says that I have to take care of you for five years. Just five years and I'll make sure you leave with enough money to live the rest of your life away from me in luxury. Do we have a deal?"

Yukie just huffed and glared at Harold as he frowned wanting the gag out since he couldn't really respond but hell his mind was already cussing up a storm from how roughly he was treated his body was sore and would with later inspection would have some bruises. He squirmed some trying to get the ropes off and tried to get out of his chair, like hell he would just do as he was told for all he knew Harold could be a mafia member and just burying bodies in the back yard when no one was looking. He winced as he whimpered some the ropes hurting his chest and making it hard to breathe, hell he didn't want to go into another attack.

To his disappointment Yukie not only didn't nod, but struggled in his confinement like some wild animal, whimpering as the struggle made things worse and undoubtedly made it more uncomfortable for himself. A mixture of emotions rose in his heart, in one hand he was furious that Yukie wasn't willing to take his very reasonable offer, and on the other hand he was strangely pleased by the fact that Yukie was suffering.

"I suppose you need some time to calm down and think about it more carefully. So good night then." Harold said as he turned around and headed down the hallway towards his bedroom, leaving the kid tied up in the chair on his own. Without him even realizing it a slight smile had came to his face.

Yukie mumbled curses as he yelled after Harold not wanting to be tied up all night as he huffed and glared...deciding to hold his ground.

Harold got back to his room and took of his suit. He decided to take a quick shower and quickly re-emerged all dried up and wearing a bathrobe. He returned to the living room once more and looked at Yukie, who returned his gaze with a furious stare. He took a chair and set it right in front of Yukie and sat down, observing the boy with his legs and hands crossed.

He remembered the first impression he got when he met the boy yesterday, and couldn't help but chuckle at how different it was from the reality he is facing right now. "You're not doing yourself any favors by being so stubborn you know?" Harold said teasingly. After a short moment big contemplation he got close and removed the cloth covering the boy's mouth. "Why are you so determined to piss me off?"

"Why are you such an asshole?" Yukie snapped back as he huffed and tried to calm his breathing..."I won't live here for five years...your not exactly my type besides I've already got an offer to move in with my boyfriend you know to escape your abusive household...sent him a copy of my plan last night you keep me locked up he sends out your story with the pictures I took" Yukie replied with a smirk. "I'm not stupid...I know you only need me around for your money." He snapped...."one good thing about his death, I learned how to fuck with the doctors and nurses minds so much they feared me and most lasted three days before they quit for fear of loosing their jobs."

"Why am I such an asshole?" Harold repeated in a calm voice as if not quite understanding the meaning of the word. He stood up from the seat and strolled around slightly, looking up at the ceiling blankly and thinking back at the brief encounters he had with the boy before muttering: "I suppose I was......" Before he could dwell into his own thoughts further he heard what Yukie had to say next, and turned to look at the silver haired boy: "You know, I kept trying to keep things quiet and simple, 'in the family' for lack of a better word. But if you insist on trying to drag other people into this then... I suppose I have no choice."

Harold walked back to Yukie and stared him right in the eye: "Even without my father's inheritance I'm still a rich man, rich enough to hire a hit on some random collage boy and get away with it. So If you or your boyfriend even leak a word out to the press, then I'll arrange to put a bullet in your precious boyfriend's head. If you stay quiet, if you do as I say, then everyone lives happily ever after. How's that for a deal?"

"Why...why does he want you to care for me..." Yukie asked as he frowned and looked away from Harold..."he's already released it....I sent the text and if I didn't call five minutes later to show him I was safe he wouldn't send it but since you destroyed my phone your in a world of hell" Yukie replied as he sighed...

"How would I know? Maybe he loved you? Maybe he felt guilty for not taking care of you and your mother? Ironic, considering how little he cared about his real family." Harold said, but to be honest he was more like thinking out loud than actually talking to Yukie. Having been so occupied by all the legal procedures, running the company, plus the whole mess with Yukie, he barely had time to sit down and think everything through. In a way all he did till this point was to react to what the world threw at him and never questioned why he reacted this way.

"What's his number?" Harold said as he took out his phone. "Come on don't tell me you don't remember your boy friend's number by heart? You said it yourself, he'd send it in five minutes, which means in five minutes I'll be forced to have him killed. If I am going to hell, so is he. You don't want to see your boyfriend dead do you?"

"...he doesn't actually exist...it's an online a.i I programmed to get me out of tough situations....it's only deactivated by my phone" Yukie mumbled as he frowned...."I didn't really think they would have a goddamn gun and destroy my phone so I can't stop it...after five minutes are up it's mass sent out to news stations and social media..." Yukie replied as he sighed..."the man your men saw me with earlier was a psychologist checking to see if I was adjusting"

Harold fell silent, and after a while his body began to shiver, and moments later he burst out laughing uncontroably, and began to clap. "Well well well my brother, I supposed I've underestimated you! Tell me Yukie was the timid, frightful appearance you showed me yesterday just an act? Is this your true face? A computer AI genius of some kind? I am impressed Yukie I certainly am. But tell me Yukie, what Exactly do you have on me?"

Harold paused for a moment and continued: "That my father had a iligimate child and left a will to let me take care of you for five years, and if not I'll lose the inheritance and my seat in the company? What else? That I hated you for it and send people to take you back when you try to run away from home in the middle of the night? Anything else? Did I torture you? Did I beat you? Did I lock you up in a dungeon and didn't let you out to go to school and see you boyfriend, no excuse me psychiatrist? Nothing! Nothing so far! What you've sent would certainly create a scandal, the press is gonna love it, it may get thousands of views and likes on news sites. Then what? It's no secret that rich people fuck around! It's no news that the rich fight for inheritance like nasty animals! Soon the press would move on to the next new hot thing and it would all be for nothing. All you've accomplished, all you've done, is to crush the last bits of empathy and pitty I have for you. I tried to be reasonable, I really did. But you've proven to be quite...... Infuriating."

Harold got up and kicked the chair over. With a stomp he crushed the wood with his feat and pinned the boy on the floor. With the back of the seat still intact and tied to Yukie' hands he could only move his legs, which was being held firmly by Harold. He began to tear of the boy's trousers and before long the boy's lower body was completely revealed in front of Harold.

"You said that I am not your type. Well the feeling is mutual. But I don't mind teaching you a lesson. Well, it's more like a revise at this point. Do Not mistake kindness for weakness!"

"Don't touch me!" Yukie yelled as glared and struggled fear in his eyes. "What you said is true but you can't fix it....it's an easy fix" he replied afraid of what Harold was going to do to him since Yukie had fully pissed the other man off..."just tell them I'm mentally unstable...my paperwork shows it....just tell them I was having a hard time adjust to being out of such a cruel facility and that your helping me adjust...ill..do as you ask and behave" Yukie replied breaking down crying as he looked away from Harold his body shaking in fear clearly he was quite smart but he wasn't brave he was just good at mindgames and makinfnothers think he was what he wasn't. "...I'll be good" he whispered.

Harold smiled seeing Yukie returning to his former frightful self. Perhaps there're indeed two sides to this boy. But for some strange reason the teary eyes and shivering of the boy no longer irritates or annoy him. If anything it was rather...entertaining. Hearing what the boy said he chuckled coldly and leaned down, holding the boy's chin and turned his head to face him. "Didn't I tell you to look at me when I'm talking to you? Of course it's a easy fix, and that's the whole point of it! I could've easily ignore my father's will and let you rot wherever you were before, or I could've made you disappear without a trace and that would be the end of it. But I choose to follow my father's will and take you in because I still have some slim respect for him, and some pity for you. But you've taken advantage of that and trampled all over my kindness. So, I decided to no longer be kind."

Harold stood up and left the living room, and returned shortly with a small bottle. He opened the lid and began to pour the content on his hand, which was a translucent, slimy liquid. "I'm sure you're be good from now on. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to punish you for all the trouble you've caused." Harold said coldly as he stuck a well lubricated finger in Yukie's rear.

"I'm sorry" Yukie whimpered softly and suddenly cringed at the sudden finger as he tightened up a lot not being able to relax well as he looked away a tear sliding down his cheek, oh how much he hated but touched before...this was a million times worse...but he knew just to let himself be punished maybe he wouldn't be angry with him anymore he though to himself as he tried to calm his breathing eventually it evening out as he just stayed still and behaved trying to prove he was good and obedient...honestly he was still scared of being without a place to stay no matter how much he had bluffed he was an orphan and alone with no money or place to stay...he was an idiot for trying to screw this arrangement his father had made.

"How many times do I have to tell you, LOOK AT ME!" Harold yelled as he stick in another finger into the boy's rear. It's clear that Yukie was quite inexperienced given how tightly his entrance resisted the intrusion of his fingers, which wasn't much of a surprise given how timid the boy seemed, and that supposed "boyfriend" turned out to be nothing but a bluff.

Harold began to try to stretch the boy's rear by parting his fingers, thought with very little success at first. Though he wouldn't feel bad for the boy if he just stick his dick right inside the boy's ass right now and tear his hole to a bloody mess, he'd hate the clean up afterwards and also the need for medical care, at least not when it's just something so basic. So instead he began to move his fingers around, wiggling, pressing, trying to press at the boy's prostate.

"I don't like it...it feels weird" Yukie replied as he looked at Harold the boys face absolutely one of a helpless prey as tears filled his eyes..."...mnhg" he mumbled as he blushed and looked away shyly his sweet spot just gently touched making his body's shiver in pleasure. "P-please don't be mad at me..." he whispered looking at Harold when he talked as he tried to behave and not look away so much but hell he was shy and he was turned on beyond belief his member slightly twitching as he went even redder..."g-go just a little deeper...to the right" he admitted wanting to help him gently touch the pleasure spot his nipples slightly poking at his shirt hard from the shirt rubbing against his chest due to the movement.

Harold found Yukie's struggle between his embarrassment and fear of him to be quite amusing, seeing him constantly trying to turn his face away yet stop in mid way and turn back to look at him with those teary eyes. Another thing was despite the circumstances and the Yukie's initial reaction, the boy was beginning to enjoy this made evident by his member which was getting harder and harder by the minute and twitching as blood surged into it.

Harold chuckled teasingly and looked down at the boy's face. "Oh, so you're enjoying this huh?" Harold said as he grabbed onto the boy's twitch member rather harshly with his free hand, and began to pump the rod quickly. Meanwhile he added another finger into Yukie's rear and as requested pressed at the sweet spot inside. He continued his ridicule: "I didn't know you're such a shameless slut? How many men have you seduced and manipulated huh?"

"...n-none...I-I was to shy" Yukie replied his face going redder as he looked at his older brother and bit his lip at the continuous pleasure..."I...just watched when I lived at the hospital sometimes the doctors would do all of these things with the nurses or other doctors but they didn't really care if people saw...sometimes they did it with patients" he admitted as he wiggled some wanting his hands free since they where not comfortable laying behind his back..."I always got really scared so they never touched me except for exams and check ups" he added a sweet beautiful moan escaping his lips as he tried to not hide in embarrassment but hell he wished he was actually dead he was so embarrassed to be seen like this.

"So...this all came to you naturally then? You shameless slut!" Harold huffed and squeezed on Yukie's length, having little concern as to whether the act caused the boy any pain or not. "I wonder was your mother a slut like you. She must have been! How else she was able to seduce my father and gave birth to someone like you!"

He then let go off the the boy's member and pulled all the fingers out of his rear. He stood up and opened his bathrobe, throwing it aside before taking off his underwear as well. To his own surprise his length was painfully erect, twitch and pulsing like it has a mind of its own. It was then when he was standing naked in front of Yukie that he realized what exactly he was about to do: he as about to rape his own half brother. For a moment the thought frightened him, disgusted him, but the next moment all that became nothing but fuel to his now burning desire. He got down again and held the boy's legs firmly to raise his butt up. "It's time for you to get what you deserve." Harold said before aiming the tip of his member at the entrance and pushed forward, stretching the tight hole wide open and intruded inside in one swift movement. Even with his finger loosening the boy previously it was still incredibly tight. Harold groaned as he felt the warmth and tightness inside, and looked with sadistic amusement at the boy in agony.

"Ah...it hurts" Yukie moaned the squeezing of his member hurting some as he wiggled trying to get out of the grip. "I wouldn't know...I didn't really meet her she was always sick while father cared for me" he replied as he relaxed some at the sudden pain relief and was confused why the fingers suddenly left his sweet spot. Yukie cried out in pain as he suddenly felt his own brothers member streatch him as he whimpered and felt afew hot tears hit his face as he cried out the pain more intense as he was quickly filled his body shaking in pure pain and agony...."p-please...it hurts..please stop" Yukie begged his voice shaking as he trembled but his member stayed hard somewhat deep inside enjoying the sadistic pain. "I'm sorry for being bad and causing you trouble I'll be good" he begged as he struggled but cried out findingnout it caused him pleasure to feel the slight rubbing as he whimpered and held still compleatlu at his brothers mercy

If the point of all this was simply to teach Yukie a lesson so he wouldn't cause any more trouble, then Harold had accomplished that long ago. But it wasn't just about that any more. Unluckily for Yukie the boy had awakened something laying dormant inside Harold which he didn't even quite understand himself: a chaotic abyss of long suppressed resentment towards his father and his anger and loathing towards Yukie's disobedience, and much, much more. If he was in a calmer, clearer state of mind Harold might have stopped himself, but at the moment Harold was in no mood of a in depth self search and all he wanted was to see the boy cry out in pain and agony. With a smiled on his face he began to pull out his member, feeling the strong drag from the boy's intestine along the way, only to ram the length deep inside once more.

Feeling sadistic Harold lean down and opened his mouth and reached for the boy's neck, which looked rather alluring half hidden beneath the fabric of the boy's shirt, then he dug his teeth into the boy's pale and soft skin, continuing to apply force until the canine tetth penetrated the surface of the skin, the taste of iron began to spread in his mouth. He bit on the boy's collar and leaned back to tear the shirt open, revealing the frail looking chest and the two pink nipples sticking out. He took a moment to admire his work before he got down again and began to bite on the boy's nipples.

Yukie screamed out as he was tourtured his body shaking as he whimpered and squirmed at the pain of suddenly being rammed into again. He whimpered and cried knowing he wouldn't stop as he just somewhat decidied to just let it happen and just screamed as he was continuesly but all over as he cried and just felt the blood start to drip down his neck the pain suddenly to much as he started to hyperventilate his body to afraid as he started to slowly suffocate before blacking out cold.

It wasn't long before Harold noticed something wrong with the boy and he looked up, seeing Yukie breathing excessively until he seemed to faint. "Hyperventilate" Harold thought to himself, he tutted out of loathing and pulled out of the boy. Since the boy was poisoning himself with inhaling too much carbon dioxide than he could handle then the logical thing to do would be to force him to stop. He pinned the boy's nose with his fingers and covered his mouth with his lips. It shouldn't take long for the kid to either wake up and struggle for air, or alternatively get suffocated to death. Harold wondered what would he do in the latte case, maybe the headlines for the news tomorrow instead of “Mentally unstable young man attempt to escape from rich abusive half brother", it would be "Half brother of rich entrepreneur die of respiratory conditions? The dark secrets of the Ayers family?"

(Frankly I don't know what's the proper thing to do in this situation. It's not like I'm a medical expert or something.)

Yukie snuggled weakly against Harold as he opened his eyes a little his body still quite in shock and weak from the lack of air as he nudged him with his foot wanting him to know he was awake as he slightly secretly enjoyed the sweet kiss his brother offered him.