You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Well...I still need to make amends with Leroy maybe try and track him down." Ayme admitted not sure where to start. "I'll try calling him and checking with the security." Ayme added with a shrug unsure how long it might take to track him down. "But, dinner does sound great and I would appreciate seeing your new business side. Not to mention I kinda am creeped out by the nannies" Ayme whispered knowing that the nannies meant well but it didn't ease Ayme's worries at all and like hell was he going to leave them alone with the kids. "Why don't you call me closer to dinner time and I'll meet you wherever you want" Ayme offered trying to accept Derrick's offer but also keep his own plans.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Sure, I will call you then. See you later." Derrick smiled as he got back into his car and drove off. While giving up the life of crime was certainly a drastic change in his life, and he was certainly feeling a lot more at peace and at ease now being a legit business owner, part of him always felt empty after Ayme was gone. Now with his return Derrick felt like he'd finally found the last piece of the puzzle to the rest of his life, and all that's left was to put it in place properly. His mind began to drift to the future he could have with Ayme, but then, there was the matter of Leroy.

From what little he learned the former security chief quit his job and disappeared shortly after Ayme left. While Harold had mustered all the resources at his disposal trying to find him, there wasn't even a trace of the man since he pretty much wrote the book on how Ayers Corp gather information and thus knew exactly how to avoid it. Of course Derrick tried to find the man as well back when he was still commanding the mafia but when he had to flee the city he couldn't keep the search going. Part of him wished Leroy would never be found, but at the same time he knew Ayme would never truly be happy without the man. "Just where the hell on Earth are you..Leroy Wallace.." he muttered as he got on the highway and headed downtown.

Going into the house Ayme set down his small bag and checked on the kids before heading to a computer and logged onto the Ayers corp security system. Thinking for a moment Ayme slowly searched through it before accessing his own little file and changed a few things in it such as his current location for the men and some desired extra security at the home since he was alone with to woman he had never met before. Sending off the message to the security guards Ayme sat for a moment deep thinking before sending the forms to the men to request a secure house to move to on Harold's property and a man to stay with him for the night until Yukie and Harold got back. While away Ayme had realized just how much he had taken for granted while away having ended up more then once alone and in trouble he was glad that he could at any time request help. Spinning in the chair for a moment Ayme sent off a message to Leroy's email and then to his phone unsure if he would even answer.

Letting the male know he had came back Ayme left it at that not sure if Leroy had even tried to keep tabs on him since he left. Getting up Ayme went and picked up one of the kids slipping them back into the sling he picked up the second twin and carried him up the stairs only to be surprised that one of the men in the security unform was already in the house.

"I heard you would be back so as a precaution I came to stay with you." The male replied slightly confused by the children but overly excited to see Ayme back.

"Oh. Thank you..." Ayme mumbled feeling uneasy as he watched the guard feeling deep in his gut as if he faintly recognized the man. "I'm just heading up to Harold's room. I plan on staying there until they return." Ayme explained knowing all to well Harold's room would be the most secure.

"I think its best you take your room tonight...I made sure it was even prepared for your return" The man added with a smirk already slowly leading Ayme towards his old room.

"Thank you but no." Ayme snapped glaring at the pushy man before quickly walking into Harold's room and locking the door. Unknowing to Ayme one of his creepy stalkers had slowly over the last five years worked his way into the guard position and since then with Leroy having resigned he had a little more room to gather information and send it out to those who Ayme had attracted at the time. As the guard frowned he paced outside of the room before heading down to get an access key from the guards house planning to make an excuse that he had accidently locked the door while securing the building. Going to the computer the man easily signed in and with afew clicks disabled the phone Ayme was using before taking his sweet time. Picking up his phone Ayme texted the guard house only having found his phone connection having been blocked by the guard. With afew horrid curse words flying from his mouth Ayme stood at the window watching the man walking away from the house.

Some times latter Derrick dialed the number of Ayme's phone wanting to set up a meeting point. But strangely the call didn't go through. "That's... odd...." Derrick muttered. As he looked at the phone screen. Somehow a strange ominous feeling came to him and he quickly got on the car and began speeding towards Harold's house. Best case scenario was that everything was alright and he just surprised Ayme picking him up, but if his hunch was right, and it usually was, then he'd have prevented something horrible from happening.

When he arrived at the house he looked around and saw no guards, which was an oddity for the place as it was usually as secure as a fortress. Going around to the trunk of his car he took out several boxes of cans and some bottled water out, then he tore off some of the patting and found what he'd been hiding beneath, namely a handgun. With the weapon in hand he rushed towards the house and shot at the door lock. Obviously it would take more than just a pistol to break the front foor of Harold Ayers' house but that caused the alarm to go off. It didn't take long for the whole premise was packed with Ayers security and as they captured Derrick a squad also ran into the house to check if Ayme and his kids were alright.

By the time Derrick had gotten there the guard had came back and let himself into Harold's room. Now that it was just him and Ayme he could only smirk. "You seriously hurt me leaving for so long and not telling me. On top of that you became some whore and bore another mans children!" The guard snapped slowly starting to come unglued as he paced the room back and forth a gun in hand. The second the alarm went off he looked at Ayme before striking him across the face with the butt of his gun leaving a nasty bruise and a cut lip. Ayme was desperately trying to keep level headed after hours locked away in Harold's room.

Having locked his children safely in the bathroom and barred the door shut..well he could only hope something would eventually trip the alarm. Sitting on the bed he just held his cheek wincing at the pain the guard furious. Glaring at Ayme he grabbed him by the hair dragging him to the window with the gun pointed to his head as he looked out and down at the men surrounding Derrick. "Dont you utter a sound" the man whispered to Ayme before wrapping his arm around the males neck to firmly hold him close easily choking him. Feeling the guard pressed up against his body Ayme squirmed as he felt the mans throbbing cock against his back. Squirming of course was a mistake only making the guard squeeze him cutting off his air and making him quite lightheaded.

Just when the pervert guard was choking Ayme the squad of guards have broke into the room and quickly rushed to Ayme's aid. They quickly overpowered the man and took him away. After questioning Ayme and Derrick about what happened they released Derrick and also surrounded the house with more guards just to be safe. Finally joining Ayme in the house Derrick walked up towards Ayme and asked: "Are you alright Ayme? Any idea on who that was and why he attacked you?"

"...I'm Fine just...a little in shock" Ayme mumbled holding the kids all the closer. "I couldn't place who he was..." Ayme admitted cleaning the blood off of his face. "Figured it out as he was rubbing up against me. He's the lonely man who kept sending me koi fish." Ayme admitted sitting down in a chair the twins back in their slings and safely near Ayme again. "Had my worries when he wouldn't let me stay in Harold's room. He kept insisting to be in my room" Ayme mumbled as one of the guards brought him an icepack for his now purple and black cheek.

Thanking the guard Ayme applied it carefully to his cheek. "Met him at the convention years ago shared a few drinks and refused his offer of sex." Ayme admitted still a little dazed trying not to throw up since he was clearly freaked out. "How he weaseled his way into a guard position I have no idea" Ayme whispered gently rubbing one of the babies back just trying to sooth himself more then the children who had just slept through it all.

"I see... It would seem that Ayers security isn't as tight as before when Leroy was still in charge." Derrick muttered before reaching out towards Ayme and held him in his arms gently: "But it's okay now Ayme. The guy was caught and I'm sure he'd never be able to get close to you again..." He stayed by Ayme until the man calmed down more and chuckled: "I suppose this means our dinner date at my restaurant is off the table then?" He paused for a moment and suggested: "Or maybe I can cook for you? I'm sure they've stocked up the fridge with food in preparation for your arrival."

Snuggling into Derricks arms Ayme relaxed a little. While Ayme knew the house was secure again he still didn't trust anyone all of Harold's men seeming to new to him. Looking at the children between as he was held close in Derrick's arms he smiled softly hearing the twins cooing softly at the warmth. "If you wouldn't mind cooking...maybe staying the night? That is if you want" Ayme asked shyly still a little shaken but feeling much better as he rested a hand on one of the awake and squirming twins. "Honestly until Harold comes back and sorts things out the only person I can trust right now is you." Ayme admitted holding Derrick's hand gently.

"I don't recognize anyone. I don't know who was here with Leroy and who is part of that crazy mans scheme." Ayme finished biting his lip in worry as he watched the guards walking around the house and the ones talking away from him.

Derrick thought about Ayme's offer and to be honest, that was exactly what he wanted. But with all the history between them it almost seemed too fast too convenient when Derrick wanted to take things slow. That being said he knew Ayme needed someone to count on at that moment. He took a deep breath and said: "Okay Ayme, I'll stay till Harold is back. Right now we have a really urgent matter that you need to decide." He paused for dramatic effect and smiled: "What do you want to eat for dinner?"

" don't fuck with me my nerves are already shit" Ayme replied with a dry chuckle the man sighing before leading the way to the kitchen. "Well how about..we cook an already prepared pizza and call it good?" Ayme asked trying his best to keep the atmosphere light. "I'd hate to waste an outing with you and make you actually cook." Ayme explained not wanting to make Derrick feel like he needed to care for him more since well Ayme even knew it wasn't fair to keep Derrick here when they where trying to take their friendship slow. Taking out the pizza Ayme busied himself with the over before slipping the frozen pizza in keeping a little distance. "...I'm sorry even when you should be angry or keep away from me to see if we still have something I keep dragging you to me." Ayme whispered not meeting Derrick's eyes. "I'm being cruel and unfair depending on you so much" he added moving one of the kids to his shoulder the other clinging to his shirt from the sling.

"Ha ha sorry sorry. Guess my joking skill still need a bit improvement" Derrick chuckled as he followed Ayme to the kitchen. He was surprised a little by Ayme suggesting to settle with frozen pizza and he said: "Alright if that's what you want. I just have to save my cooking skill for some other time." As the pizza stayed in the oven Derrick leaned against the kitchen counter while Ayme spoke to him. Shaking his head Derrick said: "Please don't say that Ayme. I'm not angry at you. There's nothing wrong to depend on others at times of need. I wanted to know you better anyway so might as well use the opportunity to the fullest."

Soon the pizza was ready and they settled around the dinner table enjoying their meal just chatting and catching up. Derrick talked about how he managed to escape capture when the police cracked down on organized crime, and the various adventures he'd went on throughout the years. He tried his best to lighten the mood and after the meal he asked: "So have you put any thought on the babies' names yet?"

"I've been thinking so long about why they didn't have names. If it wasn't for ours it would have felt like I didn't exist growing up" Ayme admitted gently looking at his beautiful children. "It took me awhile and some deep thinking. But...I wanted to stick to our roots and try to find something that would give them a good start in life" Ayme added not to confident in his naming since he had never made such a life choice. Hell if he messed this up would they grow up resenting his choice and possibly him as their father.

"There names will be such an important thing. I don't know if our father even had a say in naming my brother." Ayme muttered as he rested his arms and head on the table looking at Derrick. "From what I know we first met father at three at that time Yukie was you could say healthier and mothers favorite. So she had given him a name at that age...from what I can recall we shared the name until I stopped seeing them....Yoh gave me my own name at six."

" I never really thought to ask why he named me instead of my mother until I was a little older. Found out she pretended she only had one son and...well she threw me away." Ayme explained feeling such a sense of sorrow for his own children in the fact that they had been abandoned by their own parent, a wound that was quite deep for Ayme. "His name meant so much to me even if it was only something to use on a death certificate...it was mine and the only thing I had been given to let me know I existed in the world. I wanted to give them something like that something to show they exist even if they where unwanted by the ones that should have wanted them" Ayme finished knowing all to well the twins side of the family completely turned them away finding their existence shameful to their namesake. "So I thought of the people that would want them...and would love them."

"So, this one is Haru he's the oldest , and Haruka for the youngest " Ayme explained easily being able to tell the identical twins apart. "Haru means spring. While Haruka means Tranquil. Kinda fits them since Haru is more...bubby.. And Haruka...is very calm and just a touch shy." Ayme added with a small smile. "Of course they have middle names that are pretty normal-ish" Ayme teased Derrick with a small smirk.

Derrick listened to Ayme explaining his thinking. For someone who had mixed feelings about his own lineage and chose a name for himself, he knew perfectly well how important a name could be. Leaning close towards the twins he caressed the two babies' heads and smiled: "Hello Haru, hello Haruka. Welcome to the world." As he touched the children they groaned seemingly upset. "Ah damn it, must have woke them up! Better comfort them before they start crying again.... May I?" He took Haruka from Ayme's hands and held him gently in his arms, then he rocked the child gently while humming a comforting tone.

The rest of the night was relatively uneventful, with the exception of the inevitable little problems the babies caused when they woke up needing feeding, changing, or to be comforted. Eventually they fell asleep again and they were put into the nice baby beds Harold had prepared for them and by then it was pretty late. Derrick hesitated for a moment and asked: "Do you mind if I... stay with you? You know.. to help you watch over the kids in case they wake up in the middle of the night or something?"

Ayme watched Derrick rocking the small child. It was a strange sight to see an ex mafia crime boss holding a small infant and being so nurturing. As the night progressed Ayme watched Derrick and how he cared for the children easily starting to pick up what the children needed. Sighing in relief as the children finally where asleep in their beds Ayme sat down in a chair completely exhausted. Closing his eyes Ayme relaxed for a moment before opening them tierdly to look at Derrick.

"...knock yourself out. If you really want to spend the night helping me I wont stop you" Ayme mumbled clearly just wanting to sleep. "Thank you though...for staying and helping. I owe you for this" Ayme mumbled with a small smile wanting nothing more then to keep staying by Derrick's side.

"You don't owe you anything Ayme. I want to be here." Derrick smiled as he approached Ayme and picked the sleepy man up from his chair: "Come on daddy, your babies need you well rested." He carried Ayme to the bed and tucked him in beneath the blankets. Looking down at the man lovingly Derrick brushed the man's beautiful silver white hair off from his face and pressed a gentle kiss on his forehead: "Goodnight Ayme." Derrick smiled before laying down beside him. Naturally the kids woke up in the middle of the night crying for attention but before they could make too much of a fuss, Derrick would get up and take care of them, saving Ayme the trouble.

The day when they've all woke up, Derrick went to the kitchen to warm some milk for the twins. Suddenly there was the sound of cars coming through the drive way and moments latter Harold and Yukie returned to their house. Harold only gave Derrick a passing look before going straight towards Ayme and punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground missing a teeth. "Get up you fucking piece of shit! I know you can grow that fucking teeth back!" He was about to grab Ayme again when Derrick grabbed his hand: "That's enough Mr. Ayers!" Derrick said as he stared at the man with a stern look: "I understand you're angry for the trouble he caused but you certainly don't have to resort to violence.."

"Trouble? I don't give a fuck about him causing trouble!" Harold roared furiously as he looked down at Ayme and said: "I don't care fucking care if you live or die. I don't FUCKING CARE if you come back with a dozen of your filthy bastards! I don't even care for the fact that you made Yukie worry cause making him happy is my job. But Leroy? He wasn't just an employee he was my friend! And you fucking dumped him like a piece of trash and you dare come back pretending everything is fine! What the hell were you thinking! Weren't you there when... When I disappeared? Didn't you see what that did to Yukie? And you thought it was a good idea to do the same to Leroy?!"

Ayme was greatly appreciative of the break Derrick was giving him and took his chance to sleep. Once awake in the early morning Ayme followed Derrick into the kitchen waiting with him for the milk to warm. Hearing the tires Ayme raised a brow surprised that they where back so early. Seeing them coming in Ayme was quite blindsided as he was struck hard found himself on the ground. "Fuck!" Ayme snapped the punch having hurt.

Looking up al ittle confused Ayme was only greatful Derrick was holding Harold back so he couldn't beat Ayme more. As Ayme stood up he just took Harold's words feeling each sentence as if it was a lash against his skin. He knew how Harold had felt about him. He had always known that he didn't care about him because of this ir had slowly driven Ayme and Yukie apart the younger twin not getting involved as he just went to go take their bags to his room. "I left because he was willing to be beat to shit to keep me. I am NOT you!"Ayme finally snapped angry that Harold dragged his children into the picture.

"I couldn't just stand aside while the person I loved submitted to the point of tears and fucking wasn't even able to care about themselves first!" Ayme hissed glaring at Leroy. "Unlike you...I don't like beating my lovers into submission. Maybe ask yourself If Yukie would still want you if you didn't force him by your side in the beginning." Ayme hissed before leaving the room and grabbing his children and their stuff. "You can fucking cut me off for all I care. I hope your secret is hung to dry" Ayme finished glaring at Harold before storming out of the house needing a moment to calm and collect himself as he just cried alone holding his kids close and just felt so alone and scared for the first time.

Looking as Ayme left Yukie waited for a minute wanting to talk to his brother knowing Harold had only just hurt him. "..." Staring after him Yukie sighed before heading outside leaving Derrick to keep Harold restrained.

Derrick stood there rather dumbfounded by the sudden outbursts of emotions coming from both of them. As Ayme dashed away Harold stood there gritting his teeth and clenching his fist in fury. But somehow Derrick felt that his anger wasn't really aimed at Ayme, at least not entirely. He had beard the incident of Harold's disappearance and its aftermath from Ayme and the albino's own disappearance must have reminded him of his own folly. He wanted to speak to Harold but they weren't really close. He wanted to follow Ayme but he figured he would want some time alone to call down and plus his twin was going with him. At the end Derrick just decided to keep out of the situation for now, and after a short while suddenly there was a phone ring. He looked around the room and soon found it to be Ayme's cell phone and apparently he got a message. Looking at the screen Derrick was shocked by what he saw and quickly ran out of the house to find Ayme.

"Ayme! You've got a message, from Leroy!" Derrick said as he showed the phone to Ayme and indeed the sender was shown to be Leroy. Once opened there message simply said: "Come alone" and included a map showing the location of an house at the opposite side of town. Derrick looked up at Ayme and said: "I don't know about this And, this seems pretty suspicious. At least let me come with you!"

"You okay?" Yukie asked gently touching his brothers face as Ayme nodded and looked up at his twin. "Harold....means well even if he came off as an asshole. Leroy is family to him and has been by his side forever. He was worried...hell he still is worried that Leroy has been gone so long" Yukie admitted with a small sigh offering to take one of the kids. As Ayme handed over one of the babies Yukie smiled adoring the small infant. "Your going to go through hell...lord knows I did with Harold, but you'll be stronger for it. I get why you left...you couldn't bear to see him hurting needing you so much he was willing to die" Yukie mumbled knowing just how terrifying that realization was. "Don't leave and cut yourself out of your family. Don't throw us away because your angry." Yukie begged not wanting to lose his brother again.

"I left to get better. To be better for him, if I stayed he would have just kept caring for me like Yoh use to when I got bad. If he doesn't want me...I understand." Ayme whispered sitting on the ground as Yukie followed resting his head on his older twins shoulder.

"You having a family doesn't change anything when it comes to love. Despite what Harold said....He has no choice but to love them because I love them" Yukie whispered the male kissing Haru's forehead. "Leroy...when he's ready will talk to you." Yukie assured his brother Ayme sighing as he looked at the late end to the sunrise.

"God I hate how strong Harold's punch was" Ayme muttered before ending up laughing. "Must have been practicing since I left" Ayme added with another chuckle that was joined in by Yukie who smiled glad his twin was feeling better. Seeing Derrick come back out Ayme raised a brow at his news. "I didn't expect a reply that fast." Ayme admitted looking at the map as he read the message. Listening to Derrick's demand of him not going alone Ayme sighed in annoyance knowing after the attack Derrick might just be a touch on edge.

"I will be fine besides he most likely just wants to either kick my ass or talk" Ayme explained with a small smile. "I can take care of myself. Besides you need to get back to your work and business, we can meet for dinner after I get back" Ayme explained looking at Yukie who nodded already knowing what his twin was going to ask him.

"I can handle them." Yukie added gently taking the other twin as he went inside looking at Harold while snuggling the babies looking absolutely thrilled.

"You sure about this?" Derrick asked worriedly but he could see the determination in Ayme's eyes. While he would prefer to keep an eye on Ayme especially after the incident with the weird guard, Derrick was cautious as he didn't want to push too much or Ayme would find him overprotective and controlling, which was part of the reason he felt the need to throw everyone behind some could be independent. Though there was a strong argument to be made for the value of that independence given the misery it ended up causing for everyone. In any case Ayme was right that he had his business to tend to. After a heavy sigh he walked to Ayme and held him tightly in his arms and said: "Just be careful alright?"

Shortly after Derrick left while Harold went into his office to catch up with some work and get briefed in some latest developments.

"I know I know I'll be fine. You know where I am going and I'll keep you updated on how it goes" Ayme added trying to reassure Derrick he would be fine as he smiled and saw him off. Grabbing a set of car keys Ayme said goodbye to Yukie who was caring for the babies. As he left and drove to the location Ayme was a bundle of nerves sitting in the parked car unsure what to say.

"...your busy" Yukie teased gently looking at Harold as he stood in the doorway carrying the kids. "Mind if I keep you company?" Yukie asked walking into the room.

Sometimes latter Ayme arrived at the place where the message from Leroy showed, which turned out to be an old house which seemed typical of the neighborhood. As the albino walked up towards the door slowly opened on its own, as if luring the man inside. The interior was dark and as Ayme walked inside the door was suddenly slammed shut and suddenly someone jumped out of the shadows and knocked him unconscious. By the time Ayme was awake he found himself in a dimly lit room having been stripped completely naked and his hands cuffed and attached to chains that hanged from the ceiling.

"Hehe.... hehehehehe...." A figure emerged from the dark with a creepy laugh and said: "Finally... finally you're back.... I've missed you sooooo much~~" The man looked like he was in his early forties with brown hair mixed with some grey. He looked like the typical middle aged male with beer belly to complete the look. He walked up towards Ayme and caressed his cheek almost lovingly: "Remember me Ayme? It's me, Gordon. I was at the orgy after we met at the convention."

Feeling a little cold Ayme shivered as he started coming to. Confused Ayme slowly opened his eyes giving them time to adjust. Touching his head he noticed the chains and looked up at the ceiling confused. Jumping at the man laughing and appearing from nowhere Ayme pulled at the chains wondering how well they where bolted to the ceiling. Watching the man grow closer Ayme glared not liking being held captive against his will.

As his face was suddenly caressed Ayme pulled back not liking the strange mans touch. "...I met a lot of men at the convention...honestly I don't really remember much from that place" Ayme admitted with a frown confused as to why and how he had ended up in this predicament. "Look if you want to date or fuck or whatever...this isn't the way to do it." Ayme added trying to figure out what to do since he clearly didn't have his phone with him.

"Don't you dare tell me this is the way it not!" The name called Gordon suddenly became furious and slapped Ayme on the cheek. Looking at the bounded man he said: "Looks like your pathetic brain can't grasp the situation yet so let me explain it to you. You are mine now! My personal fuck toy to do as I please!" He grabbed Ayme's hair and pulled his face rather harshly towards him and said: "Cause that's what a little slut like you should be in the first place! I mean what else are you good for? I suppose it's a bit difficult for you to accept that fact? But don't worry... I have just the way..."

Gordon let got of Ayme's hair and took a few steps back into the shadows, and moments latter he re-emerged with a whip in hand. With a quick swing the while hit Ayme's chest and left a bright red mark on his pale skin. The man commanded: "Now say it Ayme, say that you are a fuck toy. Say that you are my slave!"

Cringing back at the sudden anger and frustration from this complete stranger. Feeling the blow to his cheek Ayme glared not to fond of Gordan Ayme unsure what he should do in such a situation where he was held captive. Crying out at the fingers pulling at his hair Ayme watched as Gordan continued to explain the man to Ayme seeming rather crazed and out of it. Feeling his hair released Ayme watched nervously as Gordan moved away from him and seemed to disappear. Eyeing the man who reappeared with what seemed like a whip Ayme pulled agaisnt the chains hoping that his captor was stupid enough to not bolt them to a beam.

The whip hitting his flesh stung and made the albino cry out a little his body shaking as his hands went up touching the red welt. Wincing at the sting of even grazing the throbbing mark Ayme looked at Gordon. "I-I am a fuck toy... I'm your slave" Ayme whispered his voice shaking slightly as he stood before his captor. "I'll behave....just please stop hitting me. Please" Ayme whispered softly his voice gentle and sweet most likely more like the one his sexual partners would recognize from a submissive partner.