You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Ayme smirked and laughed a little at Leroys embarrassed face when the man noticed then naked. Once Leroy had left the room Ayme got up and tossed Yukie a nice undress the two wearing cute white matching ones for their beloved caretakers sake. "I didn't think he would be so surprised I mean if you see one of us naked you've seen both of us" Ayme admitted before turning the tv back on and snuggling into his twin.

"I'll give him ten minutes before we can grab our bags and leave" Yukie mumbled the twin already itching to get out of the house without Leroy following them around. After a few minutes Ayme suddenly turned off the tv and listened the sound of heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. With a loud pound the door was flung open and an small army of men in black clothes swarmed inside.

"What the fuck!" Ayme yelled pissed as hell that the door had been barged in. With more angry cussing and some kicking and fighting the twins found themselves tied up rather tightly and dragged out of the house. Ayme looked over at Yukie panic in his eyes as he tried not to break down crying both clearly terrified. "LEROY!" Ayme yelled his voice full of fear as he looked down at the man who laid covered in blood and dying.

"Shit..." Yukie whispered the two still struggling before being thrown into the van the dark interior and lack of Windows making it hard for the two to see what was happening.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

The van door closed and the vehicle began to move. The van had a rather spacious interior so the men in black just pinned the twins on the floor, while Leon looked back from the Leon looked down at the two albino twins, being pretty much naked except for the ropes which tied them up, a malicious smile came to his usually expressionless face and he asked: "Which one of you is Ayme? I don't think I've met you yet." But then he chuckled as his own question and said: "Ah, no matter. I doubt 'Yukie' would remember me anyway. So allow me to introduce myself."

Leon paused as he stepped on Yukie's face and said: "Hello you fucking parasites! My name is Leon Montagne, I am Mr. Ayers' secretary. You may be wondering just what a upstanding member of society like me would want from you useless maggots. Well, don't worry, you'll soon find out."

The van arrived at what seemed to be an old, abandoned factory in the middle of nowhere. The men dragged the twins off the van and into a room deep inside the factory and tied them both against some metal pipes, then seemingly disappeared leaving only the twins and Leon there. He leaned on a nearby wall and turned his gaze towards the door and started humming, as if waiting for someone in joyous anticipation.

Sometimes latter the sound of engine rumbling and a very hard break could be heard all the way from outside, followed by hurried footsteps and anxious yelling: "Leon I am here as you asked. Where is Yukie!"

The twins where quite both standing naked and somewhat afraid but deep down Yukie knew this would have always been a possibility. He knew that Harold could easily get rid of him so, for once he had reached a nice acceptance where he was ready to finally die. Ayme watched terrified by how uncaring his twin was reacting to his fate. Upon hearing Harold familiar voice he looked over to the door. "Hes in here" Ayme admitted his voice soft and despite the worry he had for his twin...he didn't want Harold to come in.

"Ayme...should leave...I mean this is between just us" Yukie replied staring Leon straight in the eyes. Yukie during his emotional breakdown had become slightly colder and his heart wasn't as playful as it use to be. Having been abandoned by Harold had made Yukie slightly bitter and mentally...well He was still alive due to Ayme so he had to give him that. As Yukie looked at his captor his eyes once full of light and happiness where now a dark strenuous of hatred and disgust at Leon. "I don't remember you, I shutter to think about any lowlife worms that need to use an army of men to kidnap two males that are much weaker then you." Yukie added before suddenly being pinned to the wall by Ayme.

"Shut the fuck up! Right now isn't a good time to run your damn mouth!" Ayme snapped not wanting Yukie to passed Leon off even more.

"I would let Ayme leave, but then again, I don't know which of you is which. So both of you need to stay. Plus, it's not like 'Ayme' is not involved." Leon said as he got away from the wall and walked in front of the twins. Moments latter the door was abruptly knocked open and Harold rushed in yelling: "Yukie! Where are you!?"

And thus they met after being separated for so long. It was clear that the past few months has not been kind to Harold, his hair was messy, mustache left unshaven on his face, dark circles were formed under his eyes, and overall his body seemed to have shrunk a size. But despite his sorry physical state, his eyes were shinning bright, burning with anger.

"Mr Ayers!" Leon smiled as he ran towards Harold and pressed a kiss on the angry man, who immediately pushed him aside.

“Yukie are you okay?” Harold said as he approached the twins, gut he was stopped midway when a bullet landed just a few inches away from his feet. Harold turned around and found Leon holding a smoking gun in his hand.

"What's the meaning of this, Leon! Why have you kidnapped them?!" Harold roared.

"Isn’t it obvious?" Leon said as he raised the gun at Harold: "I'm going to kill them."

"So that I will lose the company as written in my father's will?" Harold asked: “Who employed you? The other board members? My mother?”

"No no no, Mr Ayers. I’m doing this for you! Their death could be covered up easily, and you'd finally be free of these... parasites." Leon responded.

“What are you talking about...” Harold muttered.

“Just look at yourself Mr. Ayers! You’re a total mess! And for what? For that bastard half brother of yours? A crazy person who couldn’t even tell himself apart from his other twin?” Leon cried as he pointed the gun towards Yukie.

Harold looked at his secretary in disbelief. After all Leon had served him almost as long as Leroy had, and always remained so calm and stoic regardless of the circumstances. He could barely remember Leon having any expressions on his face, but now, he had a big grin which just gave Harold the creeps.

Harold tried to diffuse the situation and explained: “Yes, I admit I had some issues for the past months, but it wasn’t his fault it was...”

“Your fault? How could it be your fault?” Leon exclaimed, he raised his head and opened his arms, saying in a dramatic tone: “You were perfect! Powerful, intelligent, charismatic, flawless! You were the perfect leader to follow, inspiring the right amount of fear, respect, and loyalty in your subordinates. But most importantly, you were invincible! You had no weaknesses! But ever since your brother showed up, you became weak, unfocused, too obsessed with this.... thing!”

“Thank you Leon, thank you for trying to take care of me.” Harold said as he slowly approached the deranged man with the gun: “But killing Yukie won’t make me the man I used to be. I had nothing, I felt nothing, everything and everyone were just casual past-time in my boring existence. That’s why I could be so ‘perfect’, as you put it. But then I met Yukie.” Harold gave Yukie a look and continued: “You’re right Leon, I became weak. I loved the feeling of having a family. I loved the feeling of being with someone who understood me. I was self-indulging in the idea of me ‘having a partner’ so much that I was blind to the reality in front of me. But the worst thing was, I was too proud to admit my own mistakes and take responsibility for it. I understand it now, thanks to you. So why don’t we all just calm down and...”

“No.... no! I have to do this!” Leon shouted: “You may be well now, but he will break your heart again! This treacherous freak!” Leon turned his gaze towards Yukie, his stare was filled with endless hatred and also, jealousy: “Seriously what did you even saw in this lab rat? He is barely human! And he has done nothing but cause trouble!” He then turned back to look at Harold and cried: “Is it his looks? If it’s pale skin and white hair you like then I can go get surgery done! Or it’s just more convenient to have a fuck toy 24-7? Then I can do that too! You know that better than anyone! And for added benefit, the marks you leave on me actually stays there!”

Leon tore the front of his shirt open and revealed his scarred body, covered in countless bite marks and bruises. But Leon didn’t seem disturbed by any of it, if anything, he wore them with great pride. He then said: “So you see, you don’t need that freak. You have me! I will never disappoint you, I’ll never cause trouble, and more importantly, I can actually help you in your work!”

Harold was left speechless. It finally became clear to him just what he had done to his loyal secretary throughout all these years. He had used Leon as a tool with no regard to the damage it caused on the man. In truth, Harold should probably devote the rest of his life to make amends to Leon, he owed the man that much. But at the end of the day, Harold was but an ordinary man, a selfish man. Harold walked right in front of the gun between Leon and Yukie then said : “Sorry Leon, I know that I owe you so, so much, but I can’t, I won’t let you do this. You’re the best secretary any man could ever ask for, but you’re not him. You’re not Yukie, and he is the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with.”

The room fell silent, and Harold and Leon just stared at each other. The tension could be cut with a knife. Then suddenly the crazed expression disappeared from Leon’s face as the blond let out a long, heavy sigh: “Ah...... finally... the length I have to take to make you spill your hearts out...”

Harold watched with disbelief as the man began to fix his clothes with the usual stoic expression on his face: “Wait a minute....what...”

“It’s all fake, Mr. Ayers. Just an act.” Leon said as he knelt down near Yukie and Ayme and untied the twins: “Sorry for all the drama, but desperate times requries desperate measures. Don’t worry about Leroy. It was just tranquilizers with a lot of fake blood. He should be snoring on the sofa right now.” He then stood back up and turned to Harold: “Oh and by the way, Mr. Ayers. I quit.”

“Wait wait wait just hold on a sec!” Harold went up to Leon and grabbed the man’s arm: “You can’t just pull this kind of shit off and just fucking quit your job like this! It’s..”

“Messed up? Perhaps. But considering all the abuse I suffered under you throughout the years, I think I deserve a little payback?” Leon said bluntly as he brushed Harold’s hand off. He began to walk towards the exit and said: “I’ve also taken the liberty to transfer ten million dollars to my personal bank account as my pension. I’m sure you wouldn’t mind, right?”

Having made his point Leon left the room, leaving the three brothers to sort things out by themselves. As he left the factory and headef for his car he saw a familiar figure approaching.

“Hey Leon. So everything worked out?” Leroy waved.

“Leroy? What are you doing here? You should still be sleeping right now.” Leon raised his eyebrows, clearly not expecting the man to show up.

“When I woke up I grabbed one of the men, and they just confessed your whole plan to me. As for why I’m not sleeping, they put us through drug-resistance training remember? I woke up in like 10 minutes.”

“Huh. Should have used a stronger dose then.” Leon said as he got into to the driver's seat of his car.

“Hey Leon.”

“Yes?”

“You sure you’re okay with this?”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“Cause you know, all these years of being at the boss’ side, devoting everything to him, only to loss to some weird psychotic kid. If I were you I....”

“How about you worry about yourself? If everything works out you’d essentially be in-laws with the boss. Ready for that yet?”

“........Not really.....What are you gonna do next?”

“I don’t know. Maybe travel a little? Open up a small coffee shop would be nice.”

Their conversation ended, and Leon drove off towards the sunset. Leroy watched as the car disappeared from his sight with a bitter smile. Then he entered the factory with a bag of clothing, as he remembered the boys were pretty much naked when Leon took them.

(Damn! Good plot twist!!!!)

"...You better fucking leave right now!" Ayme snapped at Harold the older twin having nothing but hatred in his eyes for the man who had destroyed Yukie's heart. "If you even think for a second showing up to save him is going to prove anyth-" Ayme added the male furious but suddenly cut off by Yukie who looked at Harold.

"...to confess such deep feelings, well I believe you really changed and realized that you missed me." Yukie whispered the male standing close to Ayme for once not wanting Harold to see his naked body. With a look away he thought deeply how to just explain he needed space to think things through. Despite Harolds heart being destroyed when he had learned the truth, Yukie had also felt pain. Yukie had had his heart broken for the first time ever and to suddenly be abandoned by someone he had trusted so deeply...well, it had made him slightly bitter.

"I cannot promise you such feelings of love, or such obedience. Those months away from you have helped me realize that I don't need to depend on you." Yukie added before looking at Ayme. "I think I need some space and time away" Yukie mumbled before looking at Harold his eyes cold and quite serious. "I'm not some toy you can just throw away when your upset or when you get angry!"

"Yukie." Ayme replied his tone quite stern as he forced Yukie to look away not wanting the male to take out all of his confusion and frustration out on Harold.

"I'm not tied down to you, and I could care shit about your damn inheritance" Yukie hissed before Ayme sighed and pushed Yukie up against the wall covering his mouth so he didn't let his unchecked emotions run all the more wild.

"Take what he's saying with a grain of salt...to be fair if he wasn't mad at you I would have thought he was fully gone" Ayme replied with a small laughed the male quite relieved to see such a reaction from Yukie who for the past months had been emotionless. "God, I never thought I'd miss him being angry" Ayme added with another laugh getting a spew of mumbled crosswords from his twin who glared angrily at him. With a small sigh Ayme smiled at Harold.

"To be fair you look like shit. But if you wouldn't mind untying us I'll try to keep Yukie from punching you" Ayme teased the older brother quite happy to see Harold back into their life. And despite Ayme's own anger for his twins heartbreak he was just happy Yukie had finally taken out some anger on Harold instead of his own body.

"I understand Yukie." Harold smiled weakly as he undid the last of the ropes constraining the twins He turned to look at Yukie and said: "I was too over my head and loved you 'as I imagined you to be', but not "the way you are.' Give me a chance to really know you, so that this time, I can love you right." He helped the twins up from the ground and for a moment was wondering how to take the twins back home in a more modest manner. Thankfully it was at this moment did Leroy entered with an awkward smile.

"Umm.. .Hey guys? I got clothes for you." Leroy said while scratching his head awkwardly while presenting a bag of clothes. He chuckled slightly when he saw Harold and commented: "Man, you look like a total mess."

"Leroy! Glad to see you here." Harold said with a tired smile. Leroy proceeded to help Ayme get dressed and Harold wanted to do the same, but having just been warned off by the twin he was a bi reluctant to get too intimate. Soon enough they got out of the factory and to Leroy's car. They let the twins sit on the backseats while Harold sat beside Leroy. Almost immediately after they were on the road Harold fell asleep. Even though there was still a long way to go before the relationship between him and Yukie return to its previous state, at least Harold felt he was finally on the right track to do so. With that knowledge he was finally able to truly rest for the first time in months.

"Ah.. look at him, sleeping like a baby." Leroy said as he steered the wheel: "It's been a long day, I think we all need some rest. Maybe we leave the 'welcome home' party tomorrow? That's if you want one of course."

Yukie listened to Harold but kept a safe space between them Ayme standing in front of Harold to keep Yukie feeling just a little more safe and secure. The second Leroy entered the room Ayme was shocked his mind trying to peace together the fact that Leroy was still alive from such a serious wound. The older twin didn't even notice when Leroy had dressed him. Nor when his twin was quietly leading him to a nice warm car. With the two finally feeling somewhat safer once again Ayme looked at Leroy.

"....If you where in on this fucked up kidnapping I will never forgive you" Ayme's voice replied the silence in the car making his voice a little more loud then he intended. Despite the loudness of his threat Ayme was rather ticked off about the evening and despite being covered in dirt and the few shoemarks on his back from being stepped on he was pretty much unscathed.

"Leroy is a puppet, I doubt he would ever know any schemes he's thrown into" Yukie added the male quite cold to Leroy. With a look from Ayme Yukie huffed and laid his head down in Ayme's lap.

"It's okay to admit you where just as scared as me" Ayme whispered the older twin having been able to feel how scared his twin was. With a gentle hand he played with Yukie's hair comforting him in a way.

"I swear Yukie, I had nothing to do with all this." Leroy said hurriedly as he turned to look at the angry twin, then quickly turned his gaze back to the road: "Think about it guys, if I was involved, why would Leon tranquilize me? I could've just dump red paint on my cloth and lie down pretending to be shot and it would've worked perfectly. Leon needed me out of the picture because he didn't know if I would help him or not, and to be honest....... I'm sort of on the edge about it."

Leroy let out a heavy sigh and said: "It's my duty to protect you two, but it was hard to see you so depressed for the past few months. If indulging Leon's plan would fix it, even at the cost of some temporary scare, then perhaps, maybe, I would've played along."

Shortly after they returned to his home. Leroy turned to look at Harold and was about to wake him up, but seeing how peaceful Harold's face looked Leroy sighed with a weak smile. He got around to Harold's seat and carried the man on his back, then he threw the door key to Ayme and said: "Open the door for me would you?"

Once they were in the room Leroy carried Harold into the bedroom. He turned to look at Yukie and asked: "Is it okay for me to leave him here? Cause... you know.. you've been sleeping here with Ayme for the past few months and... maybe you want to maintain some distance from the boss?"

"I'm Ayme" Ayme mumbled looking at Leroy with a small sigh as the older twin continued to comfort Yukie who was laid down in his lap. He listened to Leroy talk but kept quiet his own thoughts quite confusing and conflicted about the whole ordeal. When they returned home both twins noticeably relaxed their bodies distressing just a little.

"I'll go run a bath" Ayme replied to Yukie and once handed the keys he opened the door for Leroy so the man could carry Harold inside. Ayme went up to the room and started the hot bath for him and Yukie to soak in. Yukie following soon after behind Leroy and Harold.

With a small frown Yukie listened to Leroys question and looked away. "He can sleep in his room where he belongs Ayme and I will continue to stay in Ayme's room like we have been" Yukie added the male not really caring where Leroy put Harold. With a quick turn around Yukie went to the bathroom and shut the door behind him not wanting to deal with either of the men.

"...this Must be hard for you" Ayme mumbled looking at his twin who was undressing and with an angry glare threw the clothes in the corner. "Want me to ask Yu for some sleeping medicine?" Ayme asked unsure what to do.

Leroy nodded to Yukie before taking Harold back into his bedroom. He laid the man on the bed and tucked him under the sheets, an act which he'd done surprisingly often back when Harold was younger and more indulgent in life style. A sigh of releif escaped Leroy's lips as he felt the crisis was over. The three brothers are finally under one roof. Sure Harold and Yukie would have to work out their issues in the future, but Leroy believed their love for each other would eventually overcome everything. Naturally his thoughts drifted to the relationship between Ayme and him.

Ever since their argument back in the bookstore and the following collapse which lead to the whole mess, Leroy hadn't got a chance to really sit down and work things out with the twin. He really wanted to make up for his screw up back in the store, but if you really think about it, was it really a screw up? The clerk assumed them to be a couple and what was he suppose to do? Admit that they were? But they weren't! There was never a real confirmation of their relationships beyond the pure professional one. Perhaps that where Leroy should begin? A confess of love maybe with roses in hand?

In any case, everyone were likely too tired to do anything special that day. Harold kept sleeping throughout the whole day and there was no sign of him waking up even past dinner time. Leroy got all call from the rest of Harold's body guards saying that he was in charge of them once more, so he spent his time reorganizing everyone's security detail. In the night Leroy took a shower then went to the guest room which he had been staying during the past few months and fell asleep.

Ayme later that night had gotten up and slipped on some rather sexy lingerie. With a tie of his robe he slipped on his slippers and walked down the hall. Ayme was uneasy leaving Yukie but knew he would sleep curled up next to Ayme's pillow and blankets holding them quite close through the night. While Ayme was conflicted about what he was doing he had to admit he missed just being with Leroy. It had made it hard for them to spend time together with Yukie always around.

Since Harold had returned Ayme knew eventually Yukie would go back to him. And since he was already not fulfilled enough with Yukie and his own sex their bodies had hit a standpoint where they where going back into monthly heat cycles. With a small sigh Ayme continued walking down the hallway towards Leroys room opening the door slowly he looked inside seeing Leroy sleeping on the bed. With a small smirk Ayme walked over and moved Leroy arms above his head before tying them tightly to the bed frame with his robe sash.

One would say this kind of behavior wasn't normal for Ayme but due to the heat his body was going through his was slowly being driven mad. How he had survived the last few months with just Yukies help was a mystery. Ayme looked over Leroys room going into the bathroom to hang up his robe, only to be driven more crazy by the small of Leroy sweat from some of his clothes lying on the floor.

With an angry huff Ayme went over and ripped the sheets off Leroy before sitting on top of him glaring down at the male.

Leroy was having a surprisingly deep and peaceful sleep, after all for the past months he had been constantly worrying and on high alert, but now with Harold's return and his men back under his command he could finally rest without problem, which was why when Ayme sneaked in his room and tied his hands against the headboard, he was completely unaware of it all. Then he was abruptly robbed of his sleep when he felt the rush of cold air as well as a pressure on his body. Leroy was about the shout out and kick who or whatever was on top of him off, then he was able to see the silver moonlight reflecting off the white hair of the twin.

"My god.... Ayme..? It's Ayme right? Sorry I can't really tell you two apart this dark." He tried to get up, but noticed his hands tied over his head. He turned his eyes back at the twin sitting on top of him and asked hesitantly: "Ugh... Mind if I ask what's with all this...?" His gaze fell on the twin's body which was barely covered by the sexy lingerie, and the member between his legs which was sticking out of the fabric, and quickly realized what happened. He knew the twins weren't exactly happy with each others' company when it comes to matters in bed, and with his implant removed Ayme was having the regular heat just like Yukie. With a small chuckle Leroy said: "You know if you untie me, I could help with your problem more effectively."

"Yukies asleep he was given extra sleeping medicine so I could visit you" Ayme whispered the twin having drugged Yukie so he could be around Leroy. With a small smirk he watched Leroys confusion enjoying it slightly. Once Leroy had realized what was going on he gently untied Leroy hands and looked down at him. "If I didn't tie you you might have run off or hit me when I woke you up" Ayme added his face slightly red from embarrassment since he wasn't use to doing these things for anyone other then Yukie. Ayme moved a little lower sitting on Leroys lap so he could sit up properly if he wanted to.

"...I want you." Ayme whispered his body burning and feeling quite needy with desire. He couldn't help his cock was already throbbing and desiring to be touched. Despite how much he wanted to be pleasured by Leroy all night he couldn't help but gently touch his own dick his hand rubbing up and down the throbbing member slowly.

"If you just wake me up normally, then you won't have to worry about me hurting you." Leroy chuckled after hearing Ayme's explanation to tie him up. He raised an eyebrow when Ayme actually freed his hand, and figured the twin was likely not really comfortable to really take the lead.

"I want you too... Ayme.." Leroy said as he pulled the boy down and locked their lips together. It was strangely familiar as he had kissed his twin Yukie, and physically they were almost identical. Perhap there were even more similarities between the twin? And what could be the differences? His tongue extended inside Ayme's mouth and mingled with the twin's counter part, while his hands roamed along his beautiful body, and quite naturally found their way to his firm little butt. He began to rub and squeeze on the soft butt cheeks playfully. By this point Leroy's own member was standing firm as well, and was twitching and secreting pre-cum.

After a short while Leroy let go of Ayme lips and smiled: "Well then, dear Aym,e how do you want to do this today? If you want to stay on top of me then maybe you can actually move into position? Or you can bring your butt up here so I can prepare you properly?"

"I can do the first one" Ayme mumbled the older twin suddenly being hit with a sudden shy nerve. With a blush Ayme looked away trying to not seem so nervous the male desperately wanting sex with Leroy but slightly worried. "...don't expect foreplay...it's to late tonight" Ayme mumbled his face going beet red with a very flexible lean he moved sideways grabbing his bag off of the floor. "I brought three different types I wasn't sure which was the best" Ayme explained showing him the interesting lubes each used for various types of fun.

"I'm thinking the warm vibrations one is good, but I would like you to choose" Ayme added his mind quite clear despite the raging heat he was going through had his throbbing boner.

Leroy smiled seeing the Ayme being shy about the situation.It would seem that Ayme wanted to make up for the time they've mixed up the two twins and have a taste of his ass himself, which frankly Leroy was absolutely fine, if not happy about. He watched curiously as Ayme bent over and reached for his bag on the floor, and getting back up with three bottles of lube in hand. Leroy listened to Ayme's question and said: "Ugh... I don't really mind which lube you choose. I mean sure it may feel a little different at the beginning, but at the end it's not lube doing the fucking, but you are. Unless there's really some weird drug in that stuff and... you're not gonna drug me right?"

Leroy gently pushed Ayme off his body and got rid of the shorts he was wearing. He then reached for the bedside light and dialed up the lighting just a little bit. "I hope you don't mind the light, but I prefer to see my lover clearly." Leroy smiled as he laid back down, put a pillow under his butt and held up his legs with his hands so it would be easier for Ayme to enter him. Now the man's muscular body was in full view of the twin, his member was dripping pre-cum on his belly, while the pucker hidden between his tight butt was relaxed and waiting to be entered. Leroy said with a seductive smile: "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"One has added hormones that make sex feel better" Ayme admitted before finding himself suddenly on the bed. With a sudden blush he watched as Leroy stripped off his shorts and then turned on the beside light. With another blush Ayme watched Leroy lay back down his ads laying nicely against the pillow. With a shaky hand Ayme added some lube to Leroys entrance not wanting to hurt him, and with another small amount of lube he readied his own member.

"...I...I'm honestly quite nervous given your also a lot taller then me this puts me at a weird height disadvantage" Ayme mumbled mentioning to the pillows he could see with the lights on. "Adding the lights into that I feel embarrassed" the older twin admitted a finger gently inserting Leroy stretching and teasing his new lover playfully. "If you tease me at all for this embarrassing act I'll never forgive you" Ayme added suddenly trying to make the situation much lighter and fun before he moved closer and suddenly entered.

With a soft moan Ayme moved closer to Leroy's warm ass the feeling quite amazing. With a looked down at Leroy's body he admired the strong features of Leroy's body and was slightly jealous since he had always been quite feminine and was without much defined muscle mass. "Damn you feel good" Ayme whispered his hips already moving slowly then a little bit faster his body screaming for more fulfilment, finding Leroy's ass the perfect thing to Fuck since it squeezed his dick so nicely.

Leroy looked with a gentle smile as Ayme proceeded to pour lube on his hand then reached for his rear. A small groan escaped his throat when Ayme's delicate finger stretched his entrance open and pressed inside. While barely noticeable under the dim lighting, a blush was visible on Leroy's face, and his breathing was slowly getting heavier and faster. He chuckled hearing the embarrassed boy speak of his concerns and said: "There's nothing to be embarrassed about Ayme. If anything I should be more embarrassed since I'm the one with my legs wide open and... umm... ass being played with......?"

Leroy was a bit caught off guard when the boy took out his finger so soon, and before he could say anything the boy had forced himself in. He bit his lower lip and groaned and let out a deep groan as he felt the pain caused by the sudden intrusion. But he knew just how desperate Ayme must be for a release after the last couple of months, so he didn't complain about it at that moment. Leroy managed to squeeze out a smile and wrapped his legs around Ayme's waist, and his arms around the older twin's neck and said: "I'm... glad that you like it."

Leroy continued to groan as Ayme began to work his waist back and forth, and as he gradually got more used to the intrusion he began to feel pleasure coming from his rear, which was squirming and squeezing around Ayme's member as if wanting to milk to for all the cum in his body. A few light moans began to occur in the midst of his panting. Leroy moved one hand to caress Ayme's silver hair from behind gently and said: "You're... doing great... ah....now could you... try to angle your dick a bit upwards when you enter....? It would.... ugh... stimulate my prostate more..."

"I like it so much it's hard to control myself" Ayme admitted feeling bad he hurt Leroy a little but it's not like his mind was in a sane place. With another soft moan Ayme pushed deeper into Leroy the males sweet ass milking his cock even more then he had fantasized it would. With the sudden touch to his hair Ayme jumped a little surprised by the sudden hand on the back of Gus head. Ayme looking down at Leroy frowned a little before gently removing his lovers hand all the while keeping a nice pace. Despite Ayme wanting sex and desiring to be around Leroy didn't mean he was so open to such casual touching.

"For someone who's being fucked into the bed your quite needy" Ayme added trying to tease the man but it came out rather cold. With a small huff he looked away but did as asked not minding filling Leroy's requests. "I'm getting closer" Ayme mumbled embarrassed as he continued fucking Leroy's ass his dick every now and then slowly rubbing leroys prostate in a sort of teasing matter.

Leroy chuckled at Ayme's comment, sure it may sounded a little harsh, but he knew that Ayme wasn't the forthcoming kind when it comes to his thoughts and emotions, so it's easier to judge his mood by his action, and judging by how he could feel almost immediately the change in Ayme's movement, Ayme likely didn't mind his little "request" that much. "After you've just rammed into my ass like that earlier... ah....I think I deserve to be.. a little ... needy..." Leroy said jokingly as he moved his hands around Ayme's neck after he was denied of the twin's hair.

As the boy had changed his movement, Leroy began to feel pleasure spreading from his rear much more. Each time Ayme thrust his length in, the tip of his hot rod would rub against his prostate and cause a moan out of Leroy's mouth. The fact that the strong and muscular bodyguard was letting himself get dominated by the relatively weak and frail albino was the proof of just how comfortable and devoted Leroy was towards Ayme. Plus he couldn't deny that seeing Ayme doing his best to play tough and be dominant was rather adorable. That being said, Ayme was doing a surprisingly good job at this.

"Fuck me harder Ayme... I want to... cum with you...!" Leroy cried in a desperate pleading tone. The way Ayme rubbed on his prostate in such a teasing manner that Leroy was craving for more.

"Well...this all did happen because you denied me the first time" Ayme added glaring at Leroy as he felt those soft hands on his neck. With a small shudder he tried to not push Leroy away. Eventually he calmed down a little his voice forcing itself to be calm. "If you move anymore then that around my neck I will punch you" Ayme added his voice slightly on edge the twin suddenly becoming noticibly uncomfortable his emotions getting the better of him. Ayme was a little upset with anyone touching his neck since the incident with Harold.

With a sudden soft moan Ayme calmed slightly feeling Leroy's ass squeezing him tighter. The twins moods seemed to be slightly shifting a lot tonight but, with the gentle adjustment to stimulate Leroy more Ayme was becoming more focused on pleasing him. Ayme tried to not laugh at the sudden...Well the request that to him sounded like a begging moan. With another small snicker at the request to be fucked harder Ayme tried not to laugh or break his concentration slightly enjoying seeing Leroy being so submissive. "I'll only fulfill your request if you beg for it properly" Ayme whispered deciding to gst some fun out of how slutty leroy was behaving. Despite his own desire to cum instantly he rather liked the idea of cumming alongside Leroy.

Leroy didn't mind too much the reaction he got when he was touching around Ayme's neck, as he knew the twin was not used to others touching him with the exception of Yukie and that mad doctor. As much as he wanted to be more intimate with Ayme Leroy knew such things can't be rushed. On the bright side, having a dick in his ass was quite intimate to begin with. As time went on Leroy could feel that Ayme was getting more and more assertive and... aggressive. He attributed to the fact that Ayme was slowly getting a hang of what's like to take charge, and was enjoying it.

Leroy did his best to hide the smile on his face when he heard Ayme's whisper, as he was half expecting the twin to take advantage of his earlier plead in some way. He didn't mind being dominated or teased, or dominating and teasing himself, as long as it end up with him and his partner satisfied then he was happy. So Leroy was more than happy to indulge Ayme's playful dominating side.

"Please Ayme.... fuck... ugh.... fuck me harder! Please!" Leroy cried as he clenched his butt tighter. Leroy tried to pull the older twin closer, given their height difference they wouldn't be able to kiss, but he just wanted to get a better look at his expressions, which seemed more manly and mature than he'd ever seen on him. He could feel his body getting pushed towards the edge, but not quite there. It wouldn't take much to bring him towards climax.

Ayme was surprised that Leroy had submitted so easily. His body was enjoying it even more hearing Leroy's slutty voice crying out for him made his hormones raise a little more. With another powerful thrust he fucked Leroy mercilessly enjoying the thrill of being in control of his partner and making them cry out in such a hot way. With a smirk Ayme moved and pulled Leroy even closer not wanting his new toy to escape his grasp. "You ass is going to make me cum" Ayme added already on the brink of climaxing. With another heavy groan he roughly continued fucking in and out of Leroy's ass enjoying the feel.

With another smirk he let a hand reach up and tease Leroy's dick wanting the male to cum only to him

Leroy cried in bliss as Ayme picked up the pace, fucking him mercilessly in the ass. While he was more used to be in control of the pace and kept everything rather gentle, like the time he rode Yukie's dick a couple of months ago, he had to admit being dominated like this was rather fun as well. When Ayme grabbed his erected member and began to pump it, everything became too much for Leroy to bear. With the loudest and most sensual moan yet he closed his eyes and tightened his ass, his body trembled uncontrollably and bursts of hot cum shot out of his throbbing cock, spraying the white slime all over his own face, then along his chest and belly. Even after cumming he continued to be paralyzed by the lingering sensations.

Leroy opened his eyes once more, at first they were unfocused and dreamy, but after a short while he refocused his gaze back at the beautiful man on top of him and smiled: "That was really, really good Ayme, I never knew you had it in you!"

"And I didn't know you had it in you, Leroy."

Suddenly the voice of Harold came from the hallway which almost caused Leroy a heart attack. He turned towards the door and saw his boss looking into the room through the half-opened door. "Oh.. b.. boss! You're awake! What are you.."

"It is my house, remember? And the walls aren't thick." Harold said as he turned his gaze towards the twin and asked: "It's Ayme, right?"

"Ye... Yes Boss! Most definitely!" Leroy said hurriedly.

"Good. Try to keep it down if you're doing it in the middle of the night." Harold said as he was about to close the door, then just before he disappear from the two's view he said in a teasing tone: "Welcome to the family, Leroy."

The door closed, and Leroy covered his face out of embarrassment. The only good news was that his face can't get any redder right after such a intense session of fucking. Harold and Leroy were certainly not unfamiliar with each others' sex life, especially for Leroy who often had to watch over Harold while he did his business with some pretty boy or girl in weird places. But he was able to keep a professional distance during such occasions and he was never on the side of being seen. But there he was, being seen not just naked, but in bed with arms and legs wrapped around the boss' half brother whose dick was still half hard inside him. "Oh god this is so weird...." Leroy groaned. He peaked through the gaps between his fingers at Ayme and said half jokingly: "You're gonna take responsibility right?"

Ayme upon hearing Leroy's final moan couldn't help but let out a moan of his own his dick cumming quite a thick load into Leroy's hot ass. With a semi tiered sigh he looked down at his messy lover quite happy that they had finally had sex. Aymes peace was disturbed as suddenly tensed upon hearing Harolds voice a sharp glare instantly going to his older brother. He listened to the older male before smirking and relaxing a little. "At least at this point Leroy is getting some."

With a small movement he moved the males legs so he was snuggling down on his lovers chest laying lightly against with a devilish smirk. "All your going to get from Yukie is hate and rejection. Because from how he's acting he would rather leave then be near you" Ayme added the twin running his mouth not liking Harold trying to embarrass his lover. After the comment he turned and snuggled into Leroy somewhat comforting him. He listened to Harold comment about welcoming Leroy to the family and sat up a little looking down at Leroy.

With a small chuckle at the man's red face and his question Ayme smiled a little. "Only if I didn't use any protection" Ayme teased back enjoying his fun night carefully moving himself out of Leroy he leaned forward kissing Leroy slightly.