You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Derrick chuckled slightly as he slowly pulled away from Ayme's member, and just as the while length slipped out of his mouth he pressed a soft, playful kiss on the tip. "Oh don't worry my dear, In nor gonna let you off the hook so easily." He smiled as he moved over to the bedside table and pull out the drawer, as he expected he managed to find a bottle of lube sitting inside and took it out. Pouring the slimy gel on his hand he reached for Ayme's rear and was able to stick his fingers in with relative ease. Knowing the albino's body well, Derrick was able to find the man's sweet spot in no time and began pressing and massaging the area with his nimble digits, then he began to move his fingera back and forth and added a bit more lube to it for good measure.

Derrick pulled his fingers out and shifted into position, pressing the top of his own erection against Ayme's well lived hole. But Derrick stopped right there as he learned down to press a soft kiss on Ayme's lips and smiled: "Come on dear, tell me again what you want. Be specific."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Watching Derrick with hungry eyes Ayme tried to wait patiently for his lover to come back his heart beating quickly in his chest at the sight of Derrick lining up his fingers. Wincing at the slight pain at entry Ayme relaxed his tension turning into happy soft moans as Derrick stroked and pleasured his prostate. Moving his ass more against derricks nimble fingers it was clear he wanted even more of his lover if his face didn’t give it away. The second Derrick pulled his fingers away Ayme looked up at him his face flushed in annoyance at the teasing. Derrick was being all to playful with his dominant role causing Ayme to bite his tongue at the cheeky response he wanted to snap at him for even daring to just stop before entering.

Accepting the kiss with a little frown twitching at the edge of his mouth Ayme raised a brow. “I. Want you to fuck me. And I mean fuck, I want to scream for your seed and blackout from the pleasure~ I want to be fucked until you can’t fuck me anymore.” Ayme demanded with a devilish smile. “I want you to prove why you should still be the dominating partner~” Ayme whispered wanting to at least have one night of old fashioned fun .

Derrick's smiled widened as Ayme laid out what he wanted, and pressed a loving kiss on Ayme's cheek. "Well, since you've put it so eloquently, what kind of lover would I be if I don't give you the fuck of your life?" Slowly Derrick pushed forward, the girth of his hard throbbing member easily stretched the albino's sphincter open as it pushed in deeper and deeper, rubbing along the soft and warm membrane of Ayme's intestines. He stopped as he was about to reach Ayme's prostate and angled his length in just the right way to rub against the sweet spot. He bumped his hip up a few times before he pushed the rest of the shaft inside.

"I have to say Ayme.. I missed this... God I wish I could be inside you all day..." Derrick groaned as he enjoyed the feeling of being so connected to his love, and the next moment he grabbed onto Ayme's hips and really began pounding, almost pulling his entire length out before ramming the whole length back in again and again.

"Ayme.... Ayme....!" Derrick panted heavily as he worked his waist passionately, leaning down he claimed Ayme's lips once more and muffled their moans, but the sound of Derrick's pelvis and Ayme's butt smashing against each other echoed in the room. While knowing that they were doing this in front of an audience was rather exciting, at this point Derrick was utterly infatuated by the overwhelming emotions and sensations.

“A very very bad one~” Ayme teased glad to see such a smile on Derrick’s face, it was times like these that made Ayme remember just how close he and Derrick where. “Ah! Fuck! Your cock is amazing!” Ayme moaned out his body having missed such sexual acts with Derrick to the point of deeply craving his touch. Having been so worried about his own health and Leroy he had forgotten, no more like ignored that he had needs also. Crying out in bliss as his insides where invaded deeper and deeper this show was much better for their audience. While there was a great beauty in seeing Ayme violated and helpless under a dominating man it was nothing compared to how he was in heat.

Being under a man such as Derrick who knew his every weakness. Letting out another moan that would cause any cock to turn hard Ayme arched his back happily knowing just how to put on a show for the men watching. With every thrust into his tender ass Ayme melted into derricks hands his body trembling and as if one could actually see it longing and aching for his touch. Feeling Derrick’s hot rod ram his ass over and over again Ayme met each of Derrick’s thrusts with passion and desire. Once Derrick claimed his lips it was all over for Ayme his body dragged Derrick even closer almost like he was ensnaring his lover. Groaning against Derrick’s lips Ayme wrapped his legs around Derrick pulling him all the closer only breaking their kiss to breathe and mark Derrick as his the feral beast inside him wanting to claim every inch of Derrick’s body so no one would even dare think about touching what belonged to Ayme.

For some reason Ayme deemed to be responding to Derrick's advances even more passionate than usual, perhaps the existence of an audience helped, or perhaps it was the fact that he has been avoiding sex for the past weeks trying to heal and recover and this had a lot of pent up libido. In any case Derrick could only be encouraged by the mind blowing performance of list and desire the albiNo pit on for him which made his thrusting even faster, harder, wilder. As the albino's legs wrapped around his waist and drew Jim closer he shifted from long thrusts to short but more rapid bumps, almost as if his entire lower half had turned into a giant vibrator, and just before Game could get used to the change of pace he shifted back to the long thrusts again. He kissed and nibbles along Aye's neck lovingly and could taste the sweat on the manis skin.

Just as if would seem that Derricknwas about to drive both of them towards climax he suddenly stopped and pulled out. "We gotta cha he things up a little if we wanna impress our audience." Derrick said in a joyful tone as he flipped Ayme on his belly he squeezed on the man's white little butt playfully before he pushed himself back inside his lover and began pounding once more. Given their position Ayme was trapped between Derrick's hot and muscular body and the bed with nowhere to run, his cock was pressed hard against the mattress. Derrick also managed to squeeze his hands under Ayme and played with the delicate little buds on his chest. He nibbled and lick on Ayme's earlobe and whispered into his ear: "Ayme... I love you..! Cum for me..!"

“We would need to find a glass wall or an actual camera for that!” Ayme mumbled groaning as he felt Derrick pull out. Finding himself now on his stomach Ayme huffed annoyed at the change of position it being one of his lesser favorites. Feeling Derrick slip back inside him only made Aymes cock throb even more causing him to grind against the bed before he was pinned by Derrick’s body. Whining Ayme visibly became frustrated at the lack of stimulation to his own cock that was now being pinned to the mattress with only a small amount of friction every couple of minutes. Derrick of course knew how to make it up to him and started fondling his nipples making Ayme grip at the sheets biting back a very heated moan.

Feeling Derrick’s breath against his ear and his lips whispering what he wanted pushed Ayme over the edge and within seconds his cock twitch and soaked underneath his body in a load of hot cum.

Derrick pounded Ayme harshly from behind as if he wanted to burry him into the mattress. While he knew Ayme wasn't exactly a fan of this position, Derrick on the other hand quite liked fucking Ayme this way since it gave him a sense of complete control and dominance. Given the tone of Ayme's moans Derrick knew the man was close, and not long after the albino reached climax he too released his desire deep inside Ayme's intestines, hes body shivered in ecstasy as a deep growl left his throat. He laid on top of Ayme and panted for a bit before he rolled both of them on their sides. "You've made quite a mess." Derrick said teasingly as he reached around and touched the bed sheet under Ayme which was wet from all of the sweat and cum. Tilting Ayme's head back towards him he pressed a gentle kiss on his lips and held him lovingly in his arms, enjoying the soothing afterglow of their climax toghether, but if the fact that Derrick's cock was still throbbing hard inside Ayme's ass was any indication, it was clear that Derrick wasn't about to let what could very well be their last night together end so quickly.

Gradually Derrick began grinding his hip again, rubbing his cock against Ayme's sweet spot in a slow, gentle rythm. At the same time his hand reached for the albino's still slimy cock and with the help of his own seeds began rubbing and stroking his length back to its former glory.

“Can’t help it...been pretty pent up” Ayme admitted relaxing beside Derrick for the moment. “I’ve been behaving,” Ayme added gladly accepting the kiss from Derrick a smile on his lips. Basking in the comfort of Derrick’s arms and the safety of being by his side Ayme kissed Derrick’s hand lovingly. “After all of this~” Ayme groaned feeling Derrick’s throbbing cock rub his insides wanting more fun. “After...all this I want to take a week off with you, you know after chaining up the troublemaker in the basement” Ayme groaned his voice shaking before silencing as Derrick teased his slippery cock.

Ayme snuggled back more against derricks body soaking up the warmth while taking in as much of his lovers cock as he could. Relaxing more around Derrick Ayme was glad they could let there guard down even if it was for just one night.

Derrick smiled as he held Ayme a bit closer while he continued the slow grind of his waist, unlike the wild and passionate pounding he gave earlier this time Derrick was taking his time to savor every single moment, every touch, every scent, every taste and every sound of his lover. He chuckled at the mention of a week out with just the two of them after rescuing, and locking up, Leroy, he then said: "I'll hold you up to that promise..." He then closed in to press another soft kiss on Ayme's cheek and said: "So let's make it through this together..."

The next morning a deafening alarm woke the two lovers up who had fell asleep after several more rounds of love making. As the door unlocked the two made it out of the hotel room and down a hallway similar to the ones they've walked the day before. Soon they arrived at the waiting room and Derrick saw the screen on the wall showing over a thousand points for them. Some were probably from the battle royal while the rest likely came from the romantic sex they had in the room. Thinking about their options Derrick turned to Ayme and said: "Look, since the rules of the tournament stated that we could only win after we've killed all of our opponents, the only way we can save Leroy would be to kill him and then revive him immediately after. It's not impossible since there are many cases of people pronounced dead but woke up latter. Needless to say that it's gonna be risky and dangerous, but if we have Leroy's cooperation on the matter things would be easier. So our top priority would be to remove Morgan from the equation...."

Derrick paused for a moment and then took Ayme's hands, holding them tightly and said: "But you've seen how Morgan hid behind Leroy during our last encounter. In order to get to him we'll need to occupy Leroy somehow.... I can try to lock him in combat but then you'd have to go kill Morgan yourself. On the other hand if you could tie Leroy down I should be able to deal with Morgan given time.... but then again Leroy could very likely just try to kill you on the spot.... So, what do you think?"

“God I’m going to burn this place down!” Ayme groaned at the loud alarm waking him out of his happy sleep. Following Derrick back to the same waiting room as Ayme sat down and looked at the screen he took a minute to wake up more as Derrick talked about their options. “I can handle Leroy, worst happens and I kill him I...can use some of myself to stop any bad wounds.” Ayme explained with a small sigh his body already feeling tiered. “It Leroy's body did happen to get “killed or deadly wounded” I could use my blood to heal him downside is I don’t know what all it will do to him small wounds i know are fine but anything to big will be harder to fix” Ayme explained feeling confident Derrick could match Leroy in a battle and Ayme could easily take Leroy on until he cut him down enough to stop him from helping Morgan. “I’ll need a first aid kit and a good knife about this long” Ayme explained showing how long the knife needed to be to Derrick.

"Are you sure about this?" Derrick asked as he looked at Take with a serious look, then he showed a weak smile and said: "Who am I kidding. Of course you are sure." He looked around the room and got the stuff Ayme asked for as well as a bullet proof vest for the albino. He then said: "Since they were packing heat back during the battle royal I suspect they would only be even more well armed by now. Try not to get yourself killed."

With Ayme's equipment settled Derrick then spent the rest of the points he got on all sorts of weapons and tools. It won't be easy to separate Leroy from Morgan but that was their only chance of winning, so he must be prepared for whatever their opponents could throw at them. Watching Derrick strapping all those weapons on himself was almost like a scene in some cheesy 80s action movie. Once both if them were prepared they waited for a shirt while before the forest to their final match was opened. With both hands occupied Derrick didn't take Ayme's hand this time, but he did press a soft kiss on Ayme's lips before he headed down the hallway.

Soon they arrved at what seemed to be a smaller version of the batte royal arena. As a voice announced the rules of the match once again, emphasizing again that two teams in, one team out, the match finally began.

Carefully Derrick lead the way as they moved across the arena. Without the other groups fighting the place seemed eerily quiet. Then suddenly gunshots could be heard from nearby and the voice similar to Ayme yelling: "Come out come out, whenever you are~~ it's about time we end this little game of ours!"

"On that I agree." Derrick muttered as he used a small mirror to peak around the corner and to his surprise Morgan was all alone standing in the open and seemingly unarmed. Given the near identical appearance between Morgan and Ayme it was almost a pleasant view for Derrick. "Now that's a trap if I've ever seen one..." Derrick muttered as he looked around cautiously, trying to see where Leroy could possibly be hiding. Then suddenly he saw a slight flash from on top of a hi nearly and he quickly pushed Ayme away.

A bullet landed at where Ayme's head was just a second ago.

"You okay Ayme? We must move." Derrick said as he pulled Ayme up and began running. Gunshots could be heard as bullets landed near them. Finally finding a relatively good spot to hide Derrick said: "The food News is, the two of them are separated. The bad news is, Leroy's riffle could easily cover that distance. I won't be able to reach Morgan with Leroy covering him from above. I'll try to provide you some cover fire while you get close to Leroy. You ready?"

“Yeah I’m fine!” Ayme replied with a groan grateful for the help up from Derrick. Listening to Derrick’s plan Ayme considered all he could do, destructing Leroy would be a touch tricky. “Okay, but no matter what even if I’m hit or hurt keep going after Morgan. It doesn’t end until he’s dead...once that happens I can finish off Leroy” Ayme explained with a small smirk having carefully created a few options on how to ‘kill’ Leroy. Standing up Ayme stretched for a second before heading off in direction farther away from Morgan. “Leroy~ I’m ready to play~ why don’t you come and get me playing with guns is no fun!” Ayme called out his voice quite intoxicating with his invitation.

"Alright Ayme... give Leroy my regards would you?" Derrick made a gesture of his fingers sliding across his neck when he said "regard" in a rather joking manner before opening fire at Leroy's previous location to provide Ayme some cover fire. After the albino headed off Derrick dashed out of his cover as well and headed straight towards Morgan while firing his gun while yelling: "Here I am you lunatic! I'll be your playmate!"

Dodging the incoming bullets with almost inhuman reflex, Morgan laughed out loud and said "I was hoping to play around with Ayme but I suppose you will have to do for now." He pulled out a machine gun out of nowhere and began returning fire and added: "No matter, I'll just deal with you and join Leroy latter."

"Oh no that's not going to happen, cause you're going to die right here, right now!" Derrick yelled as he dived into cover. Their battle had just begun.

Meanwhile Leroy was looking at Ayme through the scope of his sniper. In truth Ayme's invitation was quite attractive and if he could he would've jumped at the occasion immediately, but alas, he physically couldn't. After the match yesterday "Ayme" had cut his tendons which prevented him from walking. Of course he deserved the punishment as he wasn't able to service Ayme properly during the match, but that's not gonna happen today. He remembered "Ayme's" command well and was determined to follow it to the letter. "If you wanna play Ayme why don't you get rid off that cumbersome jacket of yours?" He said as he aimed his riffle at Ayme's chest and said: "I'll give you a beautiful red coat instead!"

“Why don’t you come out and get a better shot, you should have no trouble coming to me” Ayme replied watching closely as if trying to piece together what damage Leroy had to his body. “If you do shoot me I’ll be able to find you, your close enough I can hear your voice~“ Ayme added poking at Leroy a little more wanting to get a big enough reaction to force him out of hiding. “Shooting with a rifle must be pretty boring, personally I prefer a knife. Let’s me keep my opponents close, but it has a horrible drawback on distance fighters” Ayme explained playing with his knife for a moment his fingers rubbing on a very thick clear substance onto the blade. “Have to say I’m quite disappointed with you you’ve caused me to be in a lot of trouble and I am going to find a good way to punish you for this. I mean I thought you loved me...thought you wanted me to keep you close!” Ayme exclaimed slowly making his way around the area Leroy was in.

Leroy listened to Ayme as he continued to taunt trying to lure him out which was not going to happen even if he wanted to do so. Seeing Ayme wasn't going to remove the vest he moved his scope and aimed at Ayme's arm and took the shot, almost simultaneously the bullet punched through the albino's upper left arm and left a bloody hole in its wake. "I do love you Ayme, more than anything in the world!" Leroy said as he took aim at Ayme's right hand and pulled the trigger once more: "And it wasn't that bad to share you with Derrick and Misha.. living in that clinic.... but then again.. what's the point of sharing you if everyone is you?"

Leroy began laughing in a frantic matter and said: "Everywhere I look I could see you, even when you're not around, even it really is someone else... Everyone is Ayme! How wonderful... how beautiful.... hehe.. Hahahah ! That's why I love him... Morgan so much... because he showed me a world where I never have to feel alone... I never have to share you... I can and will always have you by my side anywhere any time! All I have to do is just take whatever order you give me and all is well!" His voice slowly turned to one of desperation, almost a cry for help: " I'd gladly die for him just to keep dreaming a little bit longer, so don't.... Don't wake me up!"

“Not everyone is me!” Ayme snapped pissed by Leroy thinking Ayme was so easy to replace. It stung more then the wounds hearing Leroy talk about him like he was just a shiny toy that could easily be replaced in life. “You’d die for someone who really isn’t Ayme then...I’m not someone who hurts those I love! I couldn’t hurt you five years ago and I can’t do it now.” Ayme yelled at Leroy tears falling down his face as he laughed his heart hurting so deeply. “Even now despite trying to keep those I love safe I’m dragging Derrick through hell just for someone like you who would just be happy with anyone that so much as even shared a touch of my looks. How long do you plan to ignore reality and live like this with some memory of me that never was me...you fell in love with Morgan not Ayme! Because I’m not like this.” Ayme hissed having finally made his way to Leroy his hand grabbing the hot barrel of the gun and pointing it straight at his heart. “If you choose Morgan I understand but never fucking say you love me because you don’t fucking know me!” Ayme snapped his eyes full of hatred as he stared at Leroy.

Leroy had seen Ayme happy, he'd seen the man sad, he'd seen the man being delusional and he'd seen the man frustrated, but never had he seen him furious like this, at least not to this extent. As the image in his scope began to tremble he soon realized that it was his own body that was shivering, in fear? In anger? In confusion? In sadness? He couldn't even tell what he was feeling. Leroy pulled the trigger once more this time the bullet only grazed Ayme's cheek, and soon enough the wounded man got close. As he tried to aim for another shot the barrel was grabbed by the albino and as he looked into Ayme's eyes he was shocked to find hatred in his gaze.

"Ayme... I.... I..!" Leroy held a hand to his forehead and began groaning in agony, tears began flowing down his cheek and he began to mutter frantically: "What's wrong with living in a dream? You left me there... you left me there to rot in darkness! And when you... when Morgan came and took me to that dungeon... I was violated, tortured, humiliated, drugged... neutered! What could've I done? How else was I suppose to survive without dreaming of you? If I couldn't convince myself that all of it happened because you loved me, all of those men who treated me like a piece of garbage was you... then what am I even? Leroy Wallace? That man died the moment you left! I'm just a shell.. a broken... husk so please don't.. don't take the dream away from me please... I don't... I can't... you weren't there...! You didn't know...! He... I..... Morgan... Ayme..!"

In a way Leroy was never really given the chance to deal with his trauma since as soon as he was rescued and began his recovery he was thrust into the crazy dynamic of Ayme's harem. None of the issues that drove Leroy and Ayme apart all those years ago were really resolved for Leroy and in his attempt to fit in he just suppressed everything deep down in his broken, fragile heart. Morgan was only able to break and control Leroy to this extent because Leroy wanted to be broken and controlled, to fill the void that Ayme has left inside him after his departure, and that scar kept festering till he was summoned by his captor once again. He wanted to dream, he needed to dream or he would've died in that dungeon long before Ayme could even find his way back.

Leroy dropped the gun and began scratching all over his body, given all the barely healed wounds on his skin it didn't take long before he made a bloody mess of himself while crying and screaming out of control. Then suddenly Leroy froze as he stared at Ayme with his eyes wide open, he quickly grabbed the albino and pushed the man off from the platform they were on.

Going back for a few minutes when Ayme was still approaching Leroy, Derrick cursed quietly as he heard the gunshots from Leroy's riffle. Clearly the man intended to torment Ayme or he would've finished it with one singular bullet to the head. But right now there was nothing he could do to help Ayme right now as he was locked in combat with Morgan who proved to be surprisingly tough. It wasn't because the man was had a particularly good aim or skillful in battle, but because he seemed to have super human reflex allowing him to dodge all of the bullets Derrick sent his way. Even when Derrick managed to land a shot on his limbs the bullet wound just healed instantly. "I know you recovered from a fatal wound by using Ayme's cell, but this is ridiculous!" Derrick said as he fired from behind some rubble: "What have you done to your body?"

"I don't know Mr. Shen. You gotta do an autopsy on me to find out~" Morgan laughed as he dodged the shot aiming for his head but took a bullet in his chest. He simply clawed the bullet out with his bare fingers and the wound just closed on itself. All the while his other hand kept firing with a machine gun at Derrick's direction.

"Damn it bastard, just what the hell do you want?" Derrick yelled: "If you want revenge against Ayme, why don't you just let Leroy kill him?"

"Kill Ayme? Oh no I don't want him dead, at least not yet." Morgan said with a crazed smile: "I want him to break, I want him to suffer, I want him to fell into despair and then, and only then, I'll kill him. Hehehe... I mean that's the least I can do to repay him for what he did to me!"

"You mean bashing your head in? Normal people would call that self defense!" Derrick yelled.

"Oh no not that! I didn't mind him killing me, well, not that much." Morgan smiled as he drew a circle around himself with his finger: "I meant this... all this! After I was revived with his cell I could no longer feel the thrill of murder, no matter how many beautiful boys I kill, I feel nothing! It's like chopping off a bird's wings or removing a fish's gills!"

"You do realize that you are insane right?" Derrick said.

"Of course I do. But aren't you also insane for coming here in the first place?" Morgan laughed and then he added: "Don't be worried though, everything is gonna end real soon." Morgan took out what appeared to be a detonator and pressed the button.

The next moment Ayme fell to the ground while a small explosion occurred right above him where Leroy was at.

Edited by hal7283

Ayme was blindsided by the sudden confession and sadness Leroy was sobbing at him. Flinching back at the raw show of emotions he only stood realizing just how much Leroy was hurting and needing help. Ayme would be lying if he didn’t feel a sharp pain at how badly he had destroyed Leroy granted he had done it for his own reasons...he never even thought to get Leroy help having seen him acting normal proving in his mind Leroy was adjusting. Stepping toward Leroy as he scratched and tore at his body Ayme wanted to stop him his hand moving closer for a mere second only to be met with Leroy throwing him off the platform and into the bushes to the sound of loud explosions causing his ears to ring. Shaking in fear Ayme looked at Leroy confused why he went to the trouble of saving him.

Calming his breathing Ayme held Leroy closer tears springing to his eyes. “I’m sorry, I hurt you a lot and instead of asking what you needed or even getting you help I assumed you snapped out of it and was okay. But you weren’t you just kept hurting and hurting...you must have felt so alone not being able to talk to me about Morgan...I understand that loneliness...I’m sorry I forced you to seek a way out of your loneliness and despair” Ayme whispered holding Leroy even closer his heart breaking at how much he had destroyed Leroy’s life. “I’d like to help you get better if you’ll let me” Ayme asked holding the knife carefully in his hand not wanting to kill Leroy even knowing he had to.

Leroy groaned slightly as he raised his head to look up at Ayme and muttered: "I don't know Ayme... I don't know if I could be helped..." His eyes fell on the knife in Ayme's hands and for a moment he was confused, but then an almost relieved smile came to his face: "Ah.. of course... you need to kill me and Morgan or they wouldn't let you live.... Sorry for dragging you into this whole mess but... I suppose it's a fitting way to end all this?" He laid his fingers gently on Ayme's hand holding the knife and asked: "So how should we do this, slicing my throat? Or stabbing my heart? It would be quite nice to die at your hand..." He moved his gaze up and met Ayme's eyes and smiled: "If you wouldn't let me dream, at least put me to sleep."

“You’ll only sleep for awhile. Only until I can fix you back up and then we will get you help.” Ayme whispered holding Leroy tightly as he didn’t want him to feel alone for what he was doing. Pushing the knife deep into Leroy’s back he carefully did his best to avoid as many organs as he could. Ayme stayed still holding Leroy until his body fell cold in his arms his picture shown as deceased above them. “I’m sorry I had to do that but as rules stated you had to die...didn’t say you had to stay dead” Ayme muttered quickly laying Leroy down to look at the wound. Frowning at how deep he had made it he sighed at the extra work before opening the first aid kit and with an easy cut of the knife to his arm his blood dripped into the wound.

Ayme wincing at the pain settled himself down knowing he was going to loose a lot of blood to save Leroy. Having truly hated Yoh for his work when it came to making others like Ayme. He was grateful, in a way llearning so much about the side of him he wanted to destroy was saving Leroy. If it wasn’t for his fear of losing his family he would have never looked into how to do such medicine he would have burned all traces of Yohs notes on the spot.Working his hands over Leroy’s body he carefully massaged the wound waiting for it to close so he could start to pump his blood through Leroy’s body.

Leroy let out an almost sensual moan when Ayme pushed the knife into his back. Surely it hurt, but of course he had grown to enjoy pain, especially now it was really, really Ayme who was hurting him, killing him. He looked up at Ayme with an almost euphoric expression as he felt life slowly dripping away from his body. He would be happy to stay dead but Ayme's promise of bringing him back made him think, no matter how hurt, how painful being alive was, having Ayme in his heart helped him get through the darkest times of his life, even at the cost of his sanity. Then perhaps he would be able to continue his painful existence a bit longer with Ayme's help. "Ayme I love you...", Leroy muttered just before the cold grip of death took the life out of him.

As Ayme hurriedly began the process of reviving Leroy the fight between Derrick and Morgan had came to an end as well. When Morgan's attention was focused on the explosion Derrick managed to jump the man and pinned him him to the ground, then put s bullet in his head at point blank range. But even so the bullet wound began to heal and Morgan began to laugh maniacly: "It's no use Mr.Shen! I can't die!"

"Oh no you don't die easily. But I will die. You're just healing pretty fast. At some point you're gonna run out of things to heal yourself with. I just gonna make sure that you do!" Derrick said as he continued to put bullets into the man's body, emptying one magazine after another before switching to knifes and began hatching and cutting.

"Ha...Haha... hahahahahahaha!!!!" Morgan laughed as he was literally being torn apart, as less and less of him remained his body tried to cope by breaking down other parts of his body as material to heal, but even that couldn't possibly keep up with the storm of destruction Derrick was dishing out, which creates a cascading effect inside Morgan and soon his body began to collapse from the inside out.

"So this is how you kill me... Kill Ayme..." Morgan said before Derrick smashed his jaw in, and before his remaining eye rotted away he saw in the screen that as he suspected Ayme survived the blast but Leroy was dead. He died with the satisfaction that the scars he left in Ayme would never heal, that his life's work have left it's mark.

Derrick panted heavily as he stood up from the pile of rotting flesh and bones that used to be Morgan and looked up at the screen. With both of their opponents dead the host of the event announced them to be the winner. Thunderous cheers and applause could be heard coming from the audience but that didn't provide any satisfaction at all. Derrick simply wiped the blood off his face and sighed in relief that this whole mess was over.

Sometimes latter Ayme and Derrick had been cleaned them, their injuries tended to and patched up, and finally they've got their clothes and belongings back. Per their request Leroy's "body" was put into a coffin with coolers and they quickly left the arena behind them. Once they are out they quickly contacted Harold's men and transported Leroy to the nearest medical facility to be revived and cared for. Derrick and Ayme waited outside as they began the surgery and after a few hours the doctor came out and said: "The patient is alive... Honestly I have never seen Simone reviving after being medically dead for so long... The patient is still very unstable and there are some... strange development within his body... We will put him under intensive care to make sure." He paused for a moment and said: "And you two looks like you should be on hospital beds as well. Would you like me to arrange them for you?"

Edited by hal7283

“Yeah. A bed would be nice” Ayme mumbled his body not fully hit with what pain he was feeling as he sighed and rested his head against Derrick’s shoulder. “ Leroy needs a tracking chip in him and then when he wakes let me know...I need to talk to him, let him know he’s safe and what’s going to happen” Ayme explained to the doctor. Shivering slightly Ayme closed his eyes for a moment hating the cold that kept striking his body as his organs struggled to replace and work with the amount of blood loss that had effected him over their adventure. “Also no actual hospital bed for us or Leroy. We all would do better in an actual room that feels like home” Ayme mumbled before turning and holding onto Derrick tightly. “If I vomit on you I’m sorry” Ayme groaned laying his head against derricks chest to steady the room around him.

“God you look like shit...” Misha stated looking at the two with a frown as he stood holding Yu’s hand the young boy staring at Derrick shyly. “Brought your blood donor.” Misha explained having dragged Yu out of the house to see them in such states since he was a good healthy blood match for Ayme.

“Derrick...don’t let the bastard near me. Yu isn’t a backup for spare parts” Ayme hissed not even able to glare at Misha while hiding in Derrick’s arms.

"While normally I would agree with you Ayme, right now you need to heal. Your body wasn't in the best state to begin with before this whole mess began and now with all of your injuries I think you will need all the help you can get. You know better than anyone else how much good a little of your healthy cells can accomplish." He caressed Ayme's cheek and said: "You need to be well and healthy for Leroy too." He then turned toward the boy and said "And I am sure Yu wouldn't mind giving daddy a little help, would you?"

Regardless the group stayed at the hospital for the night. Leroy healed quickly thanks to the blood he got from Ayme and after the doctor was sure he was not in critic condition anymore they arranged transport back to the clinic which they have made into their home. When they arrived the medical staff sent by Harold took over the duty to care for Leroy's health. One week after the tournament the doctors notified Ayme that Leroy was finally awake.

Edited by hal7283

“No hence why I’m here” Yu explained rather bored with being at the hospital his hand holding Mishas tightly.

“Let’s go get you set up and we can pick out a nice movie to watch.” Misha offered knowing despite Yus maturity seeing Derrick and Ayme like this was probably terrifying. Ayme sighing allowed the blood donation in the end and despite his cranky mindset about staying more in a hospital and being fussed over he was glad to back home with everyone. As they went back to settling in Ayme took to sleeping at night with Derrick if he wasn’t to busy and with Misha on nights Derrick was busy with work. Sitting outside Ayme looked at the notification that Leroy was awake and he knew he needed to go visit but it would be hard. “Wondered where you snuck off to” Misha asked looking out the door at Ayme sitting outside of the back of the clinic taking a nice break.

“Couldn’t stand your cooking. It smelled gross” Ayme teased half heartedly getting more of a sad smile from Misha who joined him outside on a small footstool for the chair Ayme was in.

“How’s therapy going? Is it helping?” Misha asked worried about Ayme ad how he was handling all these changes and his own guilt. “Yu was happy to go with you last time and talk about Yoh, he liked knowing it was okay to feel angry towards him” Misha whispered gently taking Aymes hand feeling rather proud that after they had been able to get a touch better that Ayme had sought out mental help and more medical help.

“It...feels alright, it’s strange getting advice and talking about everything. Al is understanding and has been working with my therapist and has been more flexible with helping me medicine wise but I’m pretty much on a strict schedule and diet.” Ayme added with a deepening frown not liking having to relinquish control over certain aspects of his life and bodily care.

“Al means well, and he’s done amazing taking your clients on such short notice. It’s nice having you home more” Misha admitted before kissing Aymes cheek. “I’m glad your feeling better even if it’s slow at first.” Misha finished before going inside the man having started taking on more roles when it came to Ayme being home. In the first week it had scared him seeing Ayme so destroyed over all that happened. Having the death tournament, and then everything with Leroy and his own problems had proven to much for Ayme to handle once his body got stable he just...broke. Watching him break down more then once was enough for Misha to put his foot down and make Ayme talk instead of letting him stay alone in his room.

When Yu got involved seeing Aymes breakdown well it had made things worse for a few days and in turn the result was Ayme being removed from any choices. While he didn’t know much about how Ayme would react he was worried about his partners own self destruction not wanting Ayme to break again and lock himself away from the world it was much easier to withhold any alone time and monitor his health instead of leaving Ayme to take care of himself. Because of this Ayme was removed from his work completely and Al took over renting out an apartment and setting his own hours that worked around what he liked completely pushing Ayme out of his last escape. Within the first four days Ayme had gone through a sudden amount of life change to where he was retaliating against Misha and Al by refusing to eat and take medication.

Therapy though...was something different since Yu asked Ayme had given in despite knowing Misha was trying to push him into it without dragging in Derrick to reinforce it. After two days of therapy Ayme had started to feel a touch better enough to listen to the fact he was hurt and just like any other wound he needed proper care to fix it. “Dinner is done. We can eat in the living room.” Yu offered hesitantly poking his head I It to check on Ayme.

“Alright, lets go eat.” Ayme sighed knowing Misha was willing to fight dirty to get their family back to a sliver of normalcy.

“Medicine. And routine health check after” Al stated as Ayme made his way to the kitchen with Yu the home feeling so much different after their time away. “Bring Derrick I have some stuff for him too” Al finished going and eating his dinner down in his office.

Derrick has been working trying to pick up what he left off during his absence, and there aso just so happens to be some issues with the landlord as well so he spent a lot of time trying to find a new location for one of his restaurants. However Derrick came back to the clinic as soon as he got the message that Leroy has woke up. Given the complicated situation between Leroy and Ayme he knew Ayme could use a little support before he go to face Leroy again, as the albino has been going through a lot of problems of his won, both physically and mentally. The therapy sessions proved to be helpful and from time to time Derrick would also be involved. He joined his now rather extensive family at the living room and smiled: "I'm home guys. So how is everything?" He walked up to Ayme andnqessed a loving kiss on his cheek before sitting down next to him and asked: "What's for dinner?",