You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Looking at Leroy Ayme sighed softly mulling over his thoughts before pulling Leroy close and moving him with ease so Ayme was in a very dominating stance. Looking down at his whimpering lover now resting underneath him Ayme pushed Leroy’s legs up more studying Leroy’s body. “You can’t ever leave my side then” Ayme mumbled his hand moving to tease a delicate engorged nipple as he reentered Leroy’s ass. “You really think of me so little to not even be able to tell me from Morgan? How many times have so made you moan and beg my name?” Ayme asked slowly moving his hips teasing Leroy as he started slowly regaining some control. “I may have left but for every lover I took it wasn’t you! Hearing your moaning and begging, hell your touch drives me mad!” Ayme added his hand releasing the sensitive nipple to move lower to a bigger prize his fingers stroking Leroy’s slit.

“You where always mine even when we where apart, you are my first! To think I would ever turn away from you” Ayme scoffed offended as his finger slipped into Leroy’s trembling slit. “I’m careful with you because I can’t break you. One wrong strep and you might bruise or fear me.” Ayme explained pushing more into Leroy his hips starting to move. “To hurt and shove my face into my mistakes shows me how much you need help and to feel safe. I don’t plan on letting you hurt or break I never wanted to but, I couldn’t figure out how to help you or what part of you was wanting to destroy me and rip me apart” Ayme whispered his free hand touching Leroy’s hair lovingly before pulling the roots hard forcing Leroy to stare into Aymes eyes. “I will not be pushed around anymore.” Ayme hissed having gained some footing after Leroy’s assault to his feelings.

Slamming his cock into Leroy quite hard Ayme pushed on Leroy’s clit knowing the feeling would make Leroy squirm. “All my life I’ve been a good obedient son and lover. Always obeying and putting others first but the one time I take time for myself everyone decides to go to shit then blame me!” Ayme snapped pulling Leroy’s hair even more while thrusting into him. “From now on anyone in this household talks shit on me or doesn’t like it they can deal with my punishments!” Ayme added his eyes locked with Leroy’s his own personality showing a touch of resemblance to his older sibling.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Leroy was surprised when Ayme suddenly grabbed him and reversed their position. Now looking up at his lover he found himself shivering in excitement. He moaned out lustfully as Ayme picked on one of his nipples as he entered his ass again and as Ayme's hand moved down to his slit his moans became even louder. His body squiremd and trembled responding to Ayme's every move, and when as Ayme's fingers parted the sensitive lips of his cunt and began reaching inside he pratically began crying from just how good it felt, not just the physical pleasure, but also the psychological one of being dominated by Ayme, his lover, his master, not some impostor but his true master. He yelped slightly as he felt the pull of his hair, and as he looked into Ayme's beautiful red eyes he cried: "I love you Ayme! I'm yours! I'm all yours! aHH HA... ah~~ I'm sorry for what I said to earlier, I was just scared... Please~ please punish me~ please~~"

As Ayme began slamming his cock down his ass again and again, Leroy found himself tearing up from just how good it felt. He moaned and cried lustfully and the assault on his clit just drove him crazy. He let out an almost bestial howl as his body trembled in ecstasy and juices squirted out of his cunt, his ass squeezed around Ayme's cock tightly and he was simply overwhelmed by the wave of ecstatic pleasure. But clearly Leroy did not have enough as he wrapped his legs greedily around Ayme's waist.

“Mmh I’ll punish you later” Ayme growled thrusting deeper inside of Leroy enjoying the tight ass that he had longed for for so long. Hearing the beastial sounds roaring from Leroy’s mouth only fueled Aymes desire and hormones more. Sinking his teeth into Leroy Ayme pulled his lover closer hitting his sweet spot with each thrust only made easier by Leroy’s legs wrapped around his waist. Moaning happily Ayme continued to fuck and torment his poor slave groaning and continuing to bite and mark all over Leroy’s body leaving many nasty looking hickeys. It wasn’t much longer before Ayme finally came spilling his hot seed deep inside of Leroy the albino not even close to being fully satisfied with their playtime.

Leroy moaned, cried and almost screamed wildly as Ayme continued to ram his hard cock down his ass, each thrust sending waves of mind numbing pleasure across his body. The bites all over his body felt great as they accentuated the intense please fFom the thrusting, and it didn't take long for his body to start spasming out of control once again. "Ahaaaaaaaah~ And I'm cumming fuck me fuckr me fuck fuck ahaa aha aaajaaaannn aaaaaAaa ~ aaAAaaaA~~~~~!!!!!” He cried out in ecstasy as he felt Ayme's previous seeds being released inside his body. He squeezed his ass tightly around the hard member as the waves of climax washed over him. Panting heavily he looked up at his lover and could see the desire in those beautiful red jewls, not to mention the fact that the hot rod up his ass was as hard as ever. "You're still so... hard... Do you like fucking me so much?" Leroy showed a warm smile and gave Ayme's lips a loving kiss then said seductively: "But you've just filled one of my holes.. My mouth and pussy would like a taste of your cock too~"

“We haven’t fucked in five years, the few times I have gotten to fuck you....you where quite a tease. You where so naughty and mean” Ayme whispered gently taking Leroy’s chin with his hand to deepen the sly kiss Leroy planted. Breaking away Ayme smirked at Leroy, “Mmh you want me to fill tour every hole?” Ayme asked his thumb playfully tracing Leroy’s lips. “I don’t think you deserve the reward, I mean the last time you wanted me I never got to finish. It’s why I’m still so pent up even with my other lovers help. Never getting to fully finish always leaves me angry and dissatisfied” Ayme grumbled slowly pulling his cock out of Leroy’s ass that was now oozing the huge load.

“Normally I would deny you any orgasm possibly punish you with a vibrator shoved in you that I could control with a remote. But, given how sick you still are we are going to take things slow. I’ll fuck your pussy after we’ve made something to eat and taken a nap” Ayme finished laying down his rule for Leroy if he wanted to continue their sex he would have to really work at taking care of himself and getting better

Leroy moaned into Ayme's kiss and when Ayme pulled away he looked up at his lover longingly. He let out a sad whine as Ayme pulled out from his ass and he could feel the man's precious seeds oozing out of his body. In truth Leroy was rather desperate as his body had gotten used to almost constant torment and stimulation during his imprisonment, so the past few days of effective abstinence was a really hard transition for him. He would want nothing more than to let Ayme go all out and utterly destroy him, but of course that would only be detrimental to his recovery in the long run. Reluctantly Leroy nodded and said: "Yes Ayme... I'll do what you ask..." He then held Ayme a bit closer and said: "But promise me Ayme.. after I get better you'll punish me... make me moan, make me cry, make me beg for release... then use me and fuck me. I want you to keep going even if I say I can't take anymore and beg you to stop, even if I pass out... I want you to keep fucking me until you're satisfied, and I'm not talking about the kind of satisfaction that would leave you still needing to vent with someone else, but the kind of fuck that would satisfy you for weeks, if not months... Would you... do that for me?"

“As soon as your all better to my satisfaction then I promise You I will truly fuck you” Ayme added with a small frown his own body screaming to continue with the fun sex they where having. “Trust me I don’t like holding back or fearing Ill hurt you.” Ayme mumbled softly kissing his lovers head. “Now then I have to do some unpacking and cleaning I do have the twins coming home today and I need to make sure their room is safe the little buggers from what Yukie days are rather smart he told me they remind him to much of us” Ayme added with a small happy chuckle the male clearly having overcome his issues. Grabbing a towel out of the clean clothes basket Ayme nudged Leroy towards his bathroom. “Come shower with me and maybe you can pursue me to fuck you before I have to go” Ayme whispered in Leroy’s ear continuing to push his lover towards the bathroom to shower and get cleaned up.

Leroy wanted to complain that he didn't mind being hurt, in fact he wanted Ayme to hurt him. But then again he had to remind himself again and again that his body was a mess and in dire need to recover. His face brightened at the mention of Ayme's sons and he smiled: "I'd love me finally meet them... They must be the cutest thing in the world... second to you of course." With the help of Ayme he got up from the floor and made their way to the washroom. He looked down at his lover who despite being shorter than him was now far more bulky and muscular comparing to his own frail physique. He let out a relaxed sigh as the hot water warmed up his body and he wrapped his arms gently around Ayme's body and said: "So how about you just relax and let me pleasure you?" His hands began roaming across his lover's body and he smiled: "You'll need a clear head to deal with the babies right?"

“My heads already clear enough. But if you really want to I won’t stop you” Ayme added with a small smirk starting to wash his long hair. “Think I should cut it? It’s starting to get to long.” Ayme mumbled knowing his weekly trim was hardly making a difference since his diet and health had gotten so good. “I don’t know how to braid or really do it” Ayme mumbled rinsing out his hair to add conditioner. “On that topic....we need to get you proper fitting clothes and a hair cut or at least a trim. I can’t have you wearing my clothes forever and looking like your not cared for” Ayme added mulling over the best place to take Leroy. Taking some soap Ayme started carefully washing Leroy wanting to care for his lover just as much as he wanted to fucked gum senseless.

" I mean I love your long hair, but you'd look good with short hair too so It's up to you really. If it's because you don't know how to braid it, I'd be more than happy to do it for you." Leroy said as he reached for the albino's beautiful silver locks. He peaked up at his own brown hair which had grown pass his shoulders during his captivity and chuckled: "But i get why you'd want to cut it shorter. This could get pretty cumbersome..." He was about to ask Ayme about his opinion of his hair when the albino's hands began spreading the slippery soap across his frail form. A soft groan escaped his lips as those nimble digits caressed his pale skin and when Ayme's hands brushed across his nipples he couldn't help but moan out rather sensually. "Ayme... you sure you're not trying to fuck me senseless?" He said with a seductive smile as his own hands made their way to the albino's chest and took those delicate little buds between his fingers. Skillfully he began rubbing and pinching them while he leaned in towards Ayme's ear and began nibbling on his earlobe. He then whispered in Ayme's ear: "Come on love... You sure you don't need to blow off just a little bit more steam? One more quick fuck wouldn't hurt right?"

“It gets in my eyes and I can’t keep asking Misha to keep doing it for me eventually he’s going to get sick of it” Yukie admitted continuing to wash Leroy enjoying the naughty sounds escaping his lovers lips. “So what if I wanted to?” Ayme asked playfully shivering as his own body was gently touched Ayme having missed Leroy’s hands feeling and touching him. Biting his lip to hold back a moan Ayme shivered as his nipples where teased only casing his member to throb and spring up happily. As Leroy nibbles and teased him Ayme let out a soft moan the sound almost more erotic then the seductive acts Leroy was showing Ayme.

“Fucking hell...one more just once more” Ayme whispered his body already melting onto the pleasure Leroy was giving him just by touching his sensitive spots. “Or two times...I mean we can always reschedule and have them home tomorrow” Ayme moaned pushing Leroy up against the wall before kissing him deeply slowly grinding their hips together.

Leroy chuckled as he heard the sweet moans coming out of Ayme. Oh he'd almost forgotten how adorable his lover could be! He yelped joyfully when Ayme pushed him against the shower wall and began grinding his hard throbbing cock against his slit, moaning sensually he looked down at Ayme and said: "As much as I ...ha....ah~.. want to be fucked by you all... day... long...~ It's not a good idea to... to.. reschedule stuff like this..." He wrapped his arms around Ayme's neck and brought him close for a loving kiss and then said: "You made a promise.. and you should try your best to keep it... so just one quick fuck." He moved his hand up and caressed Ayme's wet hair and said teasingly: "Daddy can't just spend all day fucking his harem, can he?"

“Daddy can do as he pleases” Ayme mumbled easily picking Leroy up and setting his slit down on his throbbing cock. Slipping into Leroy with ease Ayme worked his waist keeping Leroy’s body pinned against the wall. “After this fuck we will have to both behave.” Ayme added groaning are how amazing it was to fuck Leroy again since Ayme had been trying so very hard to work on his restraint. Having finally loosened up and relaxed with Leroy Ayme almost didn’t want to stop and just wanted to keep them both locked in his room for a few days. Biting into Leroy’s shoulder Ayme thrusted all the more harder like a beastly animal in heat his mind being consumed by pleasure.

“Fuck you feel good!” Ayme moaned playfully pulling Leroy’s hair as he continued to move his waist refusing to go easy this second round.

"Of course you can." Leroy chuckled as he pressed a light kiss on Ayme's forehead. He was about to move down but suddenly he felt his body being lifted up and the next moment he could feel Ayme's hard throbbing cock pushed all the way down his cunt. "Ugh....AAAh!" He moaned lustfully in surprise, even though the insertion was rather abrupt his cunt was already wet from the fucking they had earlier. He cried out blissfully as Ayme bit into his shoulder and as his lover began thrusting the hard rod again and again into his artificial womb all he could do was to hold onto Ayme like his life was depending on it and moan loudly and lustfully: 'Ah... fuck.. aha aaah~ oh yes Ayme please.. fuck me... fuckme ..oh god.. oh ahaa~~ aha aah~~ haa~ This feel so... goood~"

“Never forget you are mine!” Ayme growled playfully his lips nipping at his lovers neck a touch more gently. As his throbbing cock continued to fuck Leroy senseless Ayme moaned in pure bliss at the feeling of being with Leroy and inside his lover again. Five long years Ayme’s body had begged and lusted for Leroy often seeking out every now and then lovers that reminded him of his long lost lover. “You can never ever leave me, and I can never leave you” Ayme whispered his voice form and speaking in a sort of final tone that refused to left Leroy argue him. Thrusting deeper into Leroy Ayme continued to moan happily as he listened to his lover moan and beg him for more.

While Ayme wished he could have gone on for longer, hell he would have continued their lovemaking and gone days with just the joy of being able to fuck Leroy senseless again. Taking Leroy’s lips in his own Ayme kissed the man deeply before cumming yet again inside of him being unable to hold back or even warn Leroy. “Fuck you feel to good” Ayme groaned wishing for another round but knowing he couldn’t made him quite frustrated.

Leroy moaned and cried frantically as Ayme continued to ram his hard cock inside his pussy. In truth he'd gotten used to being mercilessly abused in his artificial hole during his captivity, so much so that he barely remembered what it was like to have a cock anymore. But never in his time in that dungeon that he was fucked like this with such passion and love. "Ha... ah.. hah..ah....~ yes Ayme I'm yours.. aaAAH~ I'll never leave your side again~~" He cried as he was pushed ever closer and closer towards climax. His sensual voice was muffled as his lips was claimed by his lover, and soon enough he moaned in ecstasy as his body shivered uncontrollably, juices squirted out of his pussy but was quickly washed away by the shower, and as he felt his lover's cock releasing his precious seed inside him he was just filled with an indescribable sense of euphoric happiness.

Panting desperately he looked down at Ayme who was clearly eager to go for another round, and in truth he would like that as well. But the shred of reason which he'd finally manged to regain after coming out of his drug-filled haze stopped him as he pushed Ayme lightly: "You're as great as ever... but I can't just hoard you for myself forever.. even though I'd really want to." He groaned as he felt Ayme's length leaving his body but just as he was trying to stand on his own he felt his legs failing and he stumbled into Ayme's arms again. "Ah.. sorry Ayme... Looks like this is my limit now.." he said with a weak smile: "Would you mind help me clean up a bit? I feel like I'd need some rest..."

“Mmh shame. I want more of you” Ayme mumbled a little disappointed but he knew he shouldn’t push Leroy. Looking at his lover who looked so frail and tiered Ayme brushed a few strands of hair out of Leroy’s face. “Don’t ever apologize for asking me to care for you or help you” Ayme whispered not wanting Leroy to shy away from asking him for anything. “Just because I’m overly dominate in sex doesn’t mean I can’t care for you and keep a gentler side” Ayme added starting to clean up Leroy and clean out all of his filled holes as best as he could taking his time he finished cleaning Leroy and after got him dried off and tucked warmly into his bed. “If you need me just yell. I’ll have dinner brought up in an hour if you can wait for it” Ayme added dressing in some sweats and a tank top before leaving the tv remote for Leroy and a phone before hurrying to go greet the kids.

Leroy smiled at Ayme's words and said: "I am just.. not too used to asking for help... But I suspect I will be asking a lot more in the future." He kissed on Ayme's cheek lovingly and said: "Daddy is gonna take care of all of his harem and his baby kids right?" He leaned back against the wall and enjoyed being washed by his lover. Inevitably he felt a bit turned on when Ayme reached for his cum filled holes and proceeded to clean there as well, but he managed to keep his urges in check. Shortly after he was laid on the bed and tucked in. Looking up at Ayme he smiled: "You just go ahead and take care of things. I will be alright." He closed his eyes and didn't take long for him to quickly fell asleep.

Meanwhile in front of the clinic Derrick just pulled over in a pickup truck and was unloading a lot of foxes and carrying them into the house. He had thought about what Ayme said about him able to leave whenever he wanted if things turn bad. While he was heartbroken to hear such things coming from Game, after he calmed down a bit after they parted ways he had to admit Ayme had a point. He had a place to stay other than the clinic and was only there about half of the week. No wonder Ayme felt him to not be completely devoted to their relationship. Of course part of the reason he kept his own house was that he didn't want to rush things too quickly and risk scarring Ayme off with too heavy of a commitment. But perhaps commitment was exactly what Ayme needed from him. As he began to move the boxes in he saw Ayme coming out of his bedroom. A bit awkwardly he said: "Hey there Anyone, ugh....You feel better now? How is Leroy by the way?"

“Leroy is fine he’s resting and tiered” Ayme mumbled not sure how to feel about seeing Derrick so soon. Raising a brow at the boxes Ayme ignored the whole moving in since at the moment his pride was still hurt. Going into the kitchen Ayme pulled out from the pantry some chips and then a soda from the fridge before heading over to the couch and sat down. The last few weeks Ayme had rarely taken any time to sit and relax having been so busy with work and renovations. After about twenty minutes and having finished his drink and snack Ayme got up and went outside easily picking up one of the boxes and carried it inside in a way silently helping Derrick into his home.

“...I’m still a little sore about earlier” Ayme mumbled setting the box down as he rested for a moment his body feeling actually tiered. “But, I am sorry for being so mean” Ayme admitted not knowing really how to fix things with Derrick since this was their first fight.

"I see." Derrick said as he continued to move in the boxes, clearly neither of them was prepared to really talk right now as the awkwardness was still very much present in the air. He watched as After a short while however Ayme began helping him with the boxes and apologized. With Some having took the first step Derrick was rather relieved and said: "I should apologize too... I know that some problems can't be rushed and being told to just 'get over it' can really suck...." I'm really sorry for being such a jerk. He took the box from Ayme's hand and put it aside before holding his lover gently in his arms. "But please know this, I only acted that way because I cared about you. I want this to work Ayme and I want you to be happy and have everything that's rightfully yours, a home, a family. It's not gonna be easy though, relationships and parenting are hard enough without a crazy stalker hiding in the shadows, but please don't be afraid to fight for it. I will be here with you, side by side."

“I’m not afraid anymore. I was just blindsided and didn’t know how to deal with it. Some things are still new to me, seeing that man was a shock and I wasn’t sure what to do and got scared” Ayme admitted gently taking Derricks hands and held them loosely. “I only left the basement for Yohs work and on trips for work. The whole time I could hardly remember things and was given orders not to speak or even look at people he was working for. To suddenly remember and be acknowledged by someone who has a part of me inside them was terrifying and strange.” Ayme explained with a small frown wishing he had tried to explain himself better instead of fighting with Derrick.

“After Morgan, and everyone that had hurt me the last month I was terrified he would just want to cut more parts out of me or worse. But, he just wanted to talk get to know me and introduce me to the ‘others’ I helped.” Ayme finished having dug into the mans history just a touch after his shower and having found out enough to know that he knew others that had participated in the medical trails.” I should have talked to you about it instead of blowing up and freaking out. I-I am trying to be better at thi and more open and I’m sorry for what I said, it was in anger and fear.” Ayme whispered his confidence breaking just a touch as he talked his eyes drifting away from Derrick as he started to get uncomfortable. “I have things I need to do for me and us, and it’s going to be hard and difficult and I hope you can have patience for me” Ayme mumbled his voice looking the last spark of confidence due to the fear that Derrick was still angry with him or that he wasn’t doing enough to fix things between them.

Derrick smiled gently as he heard Ayme explaining what went on in his head back then when he panicked and he held Ayme a bit closer, holding the man's head lovingly against his chest he said: "It's alright Ayme. Fighting is just part of having a relationship. I'm just glad that our fight was relatively tame.That being said, you do still owe me a proper date. At some point I'm gonna make sure we go out and have a whole day of fun together." He chuckled slightly while caressing Ayme's silver hair and said: "But right now, help me with unpacking these stuff. Oh and also, the twins are gonna come today right? When are they arriving?"

“Yukie should be bringing them by” Ayme explained nodding at helping Derrick carry his stuff in. As Ayme enjoyed the loving embrace from Derrick for a few more seconds Ayme eventually broke free and grabbed a box continuing to carry his lovers things inside. “I’m not against a full day date with you, but I do have a few conditions such as it has to be on a day where the clinic is closed and I need to make sure to find a sitter for the kids” Ayme added taking another box in his arm before going inside of the clinic to carry them into the house the albino slightly wishing he had fixed the lock and replaced it on the side door of the house. “Remind me to call and replace the door and lock on the side of the house. It would be easier to just go up from the door to the basement.” Ayme mumbled with a tiered grunt not caring much for the set of stairs to head up to the top floor. “I found some layout plans for the place, seems we have more rooms than I thought.” Ayme admitted with a sigh setting the boxes gently down in derricks room before going back out for more.

“Seems your having fun” Yukie added looking at the two as he held both car seats one in each hand.” Finally using the basement and attic or are you still creeped out by what might be in it?” Yukie asked jokingly making Ayme roll his eyes.

“No, the doors are just sealed shut whatever Yoh was hiding he made sure to make it difficult to find and access. “I’m going to have someone tomorrow remove the whole doorframe and replace it.” Ayme added taking a moment to study the kids who where just staring around.

“Well let’s home it’s nothing alive. Or specimens in jars who knows what all he did with your samples” Yukie added before handing off the kids to Ayme and went back into the car coming back with three boxes full of files and papers. “I looked onto what you asked and contacted the man you met he gave me names and was quite polite. Ended up digging around and found some others and a few....interesting reports of his darker experiments.” Yukie explained with a small frown. “You might not like what you find if you dig deeper. Some things are best kept in the past” Yukie warned knowing that if his twin continued looking into those that where like him and Yohs creations he might end up getting hurt.

Just about time they were going to finish with moving the boxes a car pulled over and Yukie came with the twins in his hands. "Here, let me take them." Derrick said as he approached Yukie and took the baby seats from the albino and began heading back to the house. "I'll take the kids to their room, you two just relax and chill." Derrick said leaving Ayme with his twin brother, given everything that happened lately he figured some time with his twin may help ease his lover's mind a bit, after all as much he wanted to say that he understood his lover, he doubt anyone in this world could really relate to Ayme's experience as closely as his twin. He went up to the babies room and put the twins in their bed. As he leaned against the fences of the bed and looked down upon the two adorable things he suddenly said: "Trying to sneak up on me Leroy?"

And indeed Leroy was there standing quietly by the door. Chuckling slightly he said: "Don't be ridiculous Derrick. I'm here only to see the babies." He walked up towards the bed beside Derrick and joined him looking down on the kids, seeing those bright sparkling eyes looking back at them curiously he smiled: "They're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... Other than Ayme of course."

"No argument there." Derrick smiled before he looked towards Leroy. He remembered the frail broken form of the man when he saw him back in Morgan's dungeon, and he'd certainly improved since then. That being said, Leroy still looked like he could collapse at any time, which was the polar opposite of the blood drenched furious warrior who broke into his hideout at the end of their brief seclusion. Leroy had certainly noticed the gaze and he met the former mafia boss' eyes with his own and smiled: "Let me guess... You're surprised by how frail I look."

"Yes indeed. But seems to me that you haven't lost your touch completely." Derrick chuckled: "If it were anyone else, I would have sensed them long before they reached the door."

"Or maybe it's you who've lost Your touch?" Leroy turned to look at Derrick's hand which was missing a finger: "Heard you gave up on the mafia thing?"

"Yeah I did. Just don't feel like it's worth it anymore after meeting Ayme." Derrick chuckled: "Hes' got that quality to him doesn't he? Makes you reevaluate your life and see what's really important."

"He surely does." Leroy smiled as he reached his hand towards one of the babies and poked on his cheek lightly, causing him to giggle joyfully in return.

“Smoke?” Ayme asked Yukie who shrugged and followed Ayme off to the side of the house where Ayme could smoke out of sight and talk more privately.

“You took up a hobby. Not a great one but it’s better then the other ones you got clean from” Yukie added sitting across from Ayme watching his older twin smoke and after a few minutes he seemed more calm and ready to talk.

“The other stuff I could do would get me in trouble with everyone. Plus...I’m trying to stay clean” Ayme explained with a small smirk noticing the hickeys and bite marks on his twins neck. “Seems you two are still at it. And you seemed to find what I needed.” Ayme mentioned making Yukie blushed and chuckle.

“Harold as just as horny as ever, I won’t lie if he asks why I hired someone to look into these people for you. And if he asks I won’t lie about what else I’ve been looking into” Yukie added his voice less playful while he studied Ayme unsure what his twin would do.

“So was it right did Yoh really hide him?” Ayme asked playing with his lighter his mind a little more worried the more his fears where confirmed.

“Yeah, unlike Haru and Haruka, he’s more genetically close to us more like a third sibling but he looks to much like you, well Us” Yukie mumbled opening the box Ayme had carried with him and pulled out a plain file opening it up to a picture of a young boy at least three wearing a very familiar uniform.“He resides at a hospital out in the countryside. Figures Yoh had to hand him off to someone when you came back can’t say I kept an eye on the monster while you where gone. Never thought he would attempt to make another test subject from the cells he did keep.” Yukie explained watching as Ayme looked over the file studying the contents.

“He’s safe where he’s at now?” Ayme asked worried that the boy was shoved into a horrible facility like the one Yoh ran.

“Yeah, he’s safe well cared for and is quite smart. He was a delight to talk to for the three hours I visited while Harold was busy” Yukie added pulling out his phone and showing more recent photos. “If you ask me he could easily be mistaken for a bastard of Harolds. He shares the hair color but his eyes are ours.” Yukie explained just a touch more unsure what Ayme wanted to do since he could easily just walk away and pretend that this child didn’t exist.

“He would share our dna and our fathers I never expected the twins to look like their mother why would he?” Ayme mumbled finishing his smoke before putting it out and tossing it on the ground. “What if the others all alive and healthy?” Ayme asked trying to figure our his next plan of action.

“Yeah no side effects other then stronger organs. I had Yohs computer looked at though he still was selling created organs and was offering to create children for desperate parents that couldn’t die. I think around four years ago he started to lose it and started going into the whole creation area” Yukie finished before moving his chair closer to his twin and took his hand lovingly. “Ayme, for your health...you need to forget about Yoh. I know he was important to you but the more you keep studying his work the more I fear you might end up like him” Yukie whispered his voice worried.

“I promise...I’m done. I’m burning all the files after this. No more searching or looking into the past” Ayme added resting his forehead against his twins the embrace relaxing and reassuring. “I’m tiered of working and my body is telling me to rest. For to long I’ve been running after Yoh and trying to keep up because I thought I needed to.”

“But your not. You have your twins...and you have another one that needs you. Don’t become to them what Yoh was to you” Yukie whispered before hugging his twin tightly the two embracing for a few minutes before breaking away.

“I’m going to have to go out and get him” Ayme muttered feeling like a weight had been lifted from just sitting and talking to his other half who understood him so much.

“Well.....about that” Yukie added with a awkward and hesitant look getting a cold glare from Ayme who handed the box to his twin and got up heading to the car to see the small boy sitting inside holding his backpack close. “Honestly if you where mad I would have figured something out. The way Misha made it out you where really hormonal the other day so I wanted to check and talk before I really did leave him with you.” Yukie explained only to get a tiered sigh from Ayme.

“Just, have Harold kick your ass extra hard for me.” Ayme grumbled before kneeling down partially to look at the small boy. “Hey, want to go inside with me?” Ayme asked offering his hand to the boy who nodded and went with Ayme inside of the house Yukie following and carrying the box as they went into the kitchen.