You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Thank you... Ayme...I will provide you with everything you need." Harold said as he got up and started heading towards the door. Before he left he turned around to look at Ayme and said: "Looks like you maybe worthy of him after all."

Harold left the clinic and during this whole conversation Derrick didn't say a word. While he didn't object to Harold's plan of using Ayme as bait, or the albino's seemingly crazy requests to burn his nerves and drug him so he would seem more unhinged, his butter expression showed just how uncomfortable he was about the whole idea. Letting out a heavy sigh Derrick sat beside Ayme and touched his cheek gently: "I know I can't talk you out of this. You can be incredibly stubborn when you have your mind set on one thing... Which is part of your charm...."

Derrick fell silent for a moment and continued: "You know I am almost jealous of Leroy that you would risk going through all that torment again just to find him." He laid a soft kiss on Ayme's lips and said: "I wish I could just... Enjoyed having you again for a bit longer...Before you have to go get yourself messed up..."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"You will have me when I get back." Ayme mumbled snuggling into Derrick in quite the loving way. Pulling back a little it was surprising how well the twin had started to get a handle on his raging hormones. "I can control myself better without medication...but doing this surgery helps protect Leroy." Ayme whispered taking Derricks hand. It was clear that after Harold had left that Ayme was terrified and despite his best efforts to be brave he clearly didn't want to be sent back to that sort of hell. "I'm no good if I cant control myself sexually, if I can do that I can keep my head clear enough to be safe."

" That being said....I'm selfish asking this but would you teach me some self defense." Ayme asked his voice shy and nervous to make such a request. "I-I also....would like if you could push me out of my comfort zones sexually so I can better control myself I need to break in and out of diffrent mental states and I would ask Yoh...but I'm not into fucking him" Ayme finished knowing his requests where quite selfish.

"Well, my fighting style isn't really something formal and easy to teach. But I'll try my best." Derrick said as he could tell how nervous Ayme was getting and chuckled: "As for pushing you out of your comfort zones sexually... I'll be more than glad to do that."

They spent the rest of the day just hanging out, and the next day the doctor gave Ayme the procedure to dull his nerves and also make him more unhinged so to lure his stalkers. While it pained Derrick to see Ayme losing grasp of reality somewhat he knew there wasn't any way he could convince Ayme to give it up. A few days latter Ayme received yet another message from Leroy's phone, telling him to come alone to a certain pub that night. As Ayme followed the instructions Derrick, along with a group of Ayer's security guards followed him along the way, while many more groups of guards who were dispatched dall across the city preemptively also began heading towards the spot.

The place looked normal, just like any other pub packed with young people mingling and flirting, generally having a good time. As Ayme got in one of the security guard approached him and said: "Please follow me this way sir, your friends are waiting." The guard lead Ayme further down the pub and into one of its private rooms, and inside there were several men who all got up from their seats and rushed up to Ayme.

"Oh my god I can't believe you're here! You're really here!" One of the younger men said as he held Ayme's hands and smiled: "Remember me? I'm Damian. We met at the convention!"

"Of course he doesn't Damian. Just how many men did you think he had met back there." A tall and muscular man said as he walked behind Ayme and locked the door: "I'm George by the way. I had the privilege of getting fucked in the ass by you in the convention bar. Best sex ever had in my life."

"And me! Remember me? You tied me up and stepped on my cock!" An older man said.

Around a dozen men young and old introduced themselves, all of whom have met the albino back in the sex convention. Once that was done Damian opened his arms and smiled: "We are you fan club Ayme! It's so nice to finally have you with us again~"

"I'm quite surprised you are all so eager to meet me and are so polite...the last two fans I met where quite....disappointing" Ayme admitted with a smirk as played with a strand of hair feeling rather comfortable with the men. "I hope I'm not mistaken when I think you all will be proper gentleman with me right?" Ayme asked playfully clearly not willing to submit to any of his fans as he instantly put himself in a more dominating role. Looking over the sea of faces Ayme was secretly disappointed at not seeing Leroy. "Mmh seems your missing my personal fuck companion. Shame I would have given you each a reward if you had him...really would have given you each a week to spend with me in bed" Ayme explained sulking a little as he looked around the room before finding a bar and made himself a drink. Ayme knew he would be delicious eye candy the moment he walked in and was owning up to his own sexual nature.

Wearing skin tight black jeans and a top that teased a peek at his skin underneath. Sipping his drink Ayme blushed as he accidently spilt a little of the drink onto his shirt the top soaking and clinging to his budding nipples that where beautifully pierced underneath. "Ah...my poor shirt." Ayme whispered carefully pulling the shirt up to his mouth as he sucked the alcohol out ever so gently, letting the damp shirt drop back down Ayme sipped his strong drink once again. "I feel honored to have such a wonderful fan club desire and worship me. Have to say I'm quite sad tonight my pet has ran off and left me rather lonely...his name is Leroy."

"I'm quite heartbroken I can't properly punish him for abandoning me...the last two men that said they had him disappointed me to the point where I won't even touch them. I'm sure you don't want to be excluded from my fun party at the convention this year. I even bought a room and so many new toys to play with." Ayme teased pulling out his phone to show off the kinky little sex room for his fan group. "Sad thing is....if I don't put my pet back in his cage I'll start to worry and then I can't have fun and go to the convention next month" Ayme explained with a cute pout hoping he could win the men over more to his side Ayme willing to even fuck them and allow this fan group if it meant finding Leroy.

The group kept their eyes on their idol as Ayme pretty much weaponized his own sexuality. He was a beautiful male to begin with and since the room was packed with people fascinated by him from the start the effect was even more profound. You could hear the gasps and gulps as they were mesmerized by Ayme's performance. But as much as they wanted to please their idol, what Ayme asked of them was beyond any of their knowledge.

"Leroy?"

"Who is that?"

"Leroy... Leroy? Do we have a Leroy in our midst?"

"I don't know anything about a 'Leroy'. Do you?"

"Never heard of him."

The group seemed confused and clearly clueless as they chatted amongst themselves. In the middle of all.this confusion the background music coming from the roomas speakers suddenly stopped and a synthetic voice came from it cutting through the room: "I know where Leroy is."

Members not the fanclub didn't seem surprised by the strange voice and one of them said: "It's Mr. M!"

"Hey Mr. M! How did the surgery go?" Another asked.

"It went perfectly, thank you." The strange voice chuckled: "Hello dear Ayme. Sorry I cannot be there to greet you with the others. I have some health issues you see so I prefer to communicate with the others in this manner. Don't worry, I can see your handsome face perfectly with he security camera above you. See?"

As if proving his point, the camera on the far corner of the ceiling nodded towards Ayme. He then said: "Now back to the matter at hand. I know where your...How did you describe him again? Oh yes personal fuck companiom! I know where he is. While I would love to collect my reward since I am not there, why don't you go ahead and have fun with my fellow fan club members first? Once you've had your fun with all of them then we can talk about Leroy. Sounds good?"

"Mmh I only have interest in rewarding the person who can help me track him down." Ayme explained sitting on a stool as he watched the camera quite amused by the secrecy. Sipping his drink it took Ayme a minute to refocus on his task at hand instead of the men around him and the mysterious stranger watching. "These men while I appreciate the effort and you wishing to reward them it wont help me in getting my pet back and while a quick little fuck fest would be good...I will have to decline on the ground of not being drunk enough" Ayme teased crossing his legs in quite the teasing manner. Gently moving away his shirt from his sweaty skin. Ayme, felt rather hot due to the warm air in the room. Swinging back another drink Ayme chuckled happily enjoying slipping into his destructive mindset that enjoyed the burning sensation of the alcohol.

Helping himself to another drink it would be clear why he refused to drink. Giggling as Ayme got up he stumbled a little clearly drunk and out of it as he succumbed to his darker desires. While Ayme knew his charm and beauty was stunning it help he looked almost the same having only became a little more leaner and muscular it was as if he hadn't even aged.

The voice of "Mr. M" chuckled as the camera focused on the attractive albino: "Oh but I insist my dear Ayme. You've kept us waiting and wondering for five years, the least you can give them is some attention. Besides, I do believe you look best when you are tired, exhausted, violated, filled with cum both in and out. Isn't that right my fellows?"

The room cheered at the man's word. Slowly they began to approach the albino who despite voicing his objection to fooling around with them was acting all too seductively and welcoming. Soon one of them got his hand on Ayme's shirt and said: "You're gonna catch a cold wearing wet clothes. Here, let me help you with them." They quickly relieved Ayme of his clothing and moments latter the albino's body was fully exposed in front of all his admirers.

"My god... You're even more beautiful than I remembered...!" The young man leading the group said as he leaned in and began kissing on Ayme's chest, tasting the alcohol on his chest he began running his tongue along Ayme's skin almost religiously to clean him up. Others were doing the same as they began to kiss, lick, nibble, touch, caress, nudge, rub, and squeeze all over Ayme's body from head to toe, effectively worshiping the man's body. Soon someone claimed the albino's lips while two men ran their tongue along each side of Ayme's slowly hardening cock. One of them also managed to get behind the man and began running his tongue along his entrance.

"N-no stop!" Ayme demanded as the many hands started touching and removing his clothes leaving the male completely bare in front of quite the horny audience. Ayme at this point had no chance of escape with this many men with their hands on him he knew if he struggled or tried to fight back he at most would regret it if things turned violent since his body wouldn't register when he had hit to far. Knowing that what he had asked Yoh to do was risky cutting his nerves did nothing for his mental state or hormones, but it allowed him to take a broken arm or leg without so much as a flinch of pain. As Ayme stayed under the men's touches and exploring hands roaming his body he bit his tongue to hold back any moans they where trying to get out of him as they licked and caressed his skin. Blushing red as his body was worshipped Ayme had to secretly admit he missed being wanted so badly and admired.

Finding his lips against another pair of warm lips Ayme still tried to resist and keep his mind his own. Sadly, it was all for nothing as he felt the gentle pleasure to his slowly hardening member his body burning and begging for more even if his mind and mouth where screaming no. Letting out a slutty moan Ayme could only melt and give in to whatever the men wanted. As his body was worshipped and pleasured Ayme pulled the male kissing him all the more closer his mouth opening with an invitation to deepen the kiss and continue the sexual fun that left him drugged and dazed for more. Breaking from the kiss that seemed to last for quite a few minutes Ayme moved down and started undoing the mans pants glad to see they at least had some common sense to shower and clean themselves up.

Running his nimble tongue across the throbbing member Ayme took it in his mouth as if accepting the whore he was. As Ayme worked his tongue he knew his mouth would feel magical since his five years away he had gotten rather amazing at sex. Slowly grazing his teeth against his lovers cock Ayme smirked as he started deep throating the throbbing member.

Despite Ayme's objection, the albino was clearly enjoying having his body worshiped by so many men eager to please, to serve, to claim a piece of him and fulfill their desires. It's difficult to imagine what has kept the fan club running for all these years given that fact that the subject of their fascination was nowhere to be found. Someone guided them, cultivated their affection into obsession, fed them bits and pieces of information so to keep their desire fresh, funded the whole thing, and driven a few like Gordon to the point of utter delusion and madness, and that someone was currently watching the orgy happening across the surveillance camera.

"Oh please Ayme don't fool yourself. You love this, don't you? Cause that's who you are, what you are. A perfect slut." The synthetic voice of Mr. M chuckled as he saw Ayme getting down on one of the fan club members and took his cock into his mouth. He then said: "Let's help our dear Ayme to live up to his true potential, shall we?"

The crowd cheered as they became more bold in their advances. Two of them grabbed Ayme's hand and put them on their cocks to make him jerk them off, while the one licking Ayme's ass got up and held his length against the albino's entrance instead. Without much difficulty he pushed himself inside the man's body and began working his waist. One of them also got below Ayme and wrapped his legs around Ayme's waist. He managed got the man's cock up his own ass and moaned as Ayme's body was being propelled by the man fucking him. Those who could't reach Ayme were jerking their cocks at the scene feverishly, and it didn't take long for the first man to cum, spraying his filth on Ayme's body, and soon more of them followed.

Ayme had never felt such passion. Having cut sex out of his life for almost two years it was like a deep itch was being scratched. Moaning into the pleasure of his new admirers cock Ayme could only hope and beg for more his body craving to be touched and desired. Nuzzling into the mans crotch more he could only give into the pleasure. Gordon well, he had grazed the surface of his deep desire but this orgy was full out drowning and dragging him back into the darker world he had so desperately tried to claw his way out of.

Taking the new warm cocks in his hand Ayme tried his best to keep the men happy not wanting them to leave his side. Tensing at the cock that was stretching him as it slipped in Ayme took seconds to calm his nerves leaning more to the man who occupied his mouth for reassurance and comfort. Anyone looking in at this point would see Ayme being just as Mr. M had described him, deep down Ayme was just a creature of pure lust and devotion to his desires. Despite his years away and his desperation to try and change who he was...in the end he went back to begging and pleading to be pleasured and wanted. Groaning happily as his own cock was pushed into a tight hole Ayme let his naughty little voice fuel the men even more. Feeling his body being covered in hot wet cum Ayme came quickly his body feeling the most satisfying orgasm this one being much more breathtaking then the one Gordan had gave him.

The orgy continued even after Ayme had came inside the man, as they knew the albino's appetite couldn't possibility be satisfied with just one climax. Not to mention the fact that there's a room packed with horny men needing to vent their sexual frustration built up for the past five years. As the first round of men came in or on Ayme's body another round took their place, this time they laid Ayme on the sofa with a middle aged man riding Ayme's cock and a younger fan fucking the albino's ass. His mouth was claimed by a rather muscular dude while his hands used by two more of the fans. The orgy continued for hours and as the first ones who came rested and recovered some actually came back for a second round. At this rate it was clear that the orgy could well last for days without end.

Yet suddenly the men began to fall, at first no one paid any attention since those were the older embers and they just assumed they were tired. But as the younger and stronger members start to lose consciousness despite them should have more energy to go they realized something was wrong. But at that point it was too late and soon there was only one man left alive in that room.

"And there goes your fanclub. As much as I love seeing you in a total mess I do hate how these.... peasants think they possibly have some 'claim' over you. You are mine Ayme. Our bond is beyond anything these fools could ever imagine!" The voice of "Mr.M" came through the speakers but this time it wasn't machine altered so it was his true voice. But strangely the voice sounded rather... familiar to the albino's ear. Suddenly a section of the wall opened up revealing a staircase leading underground. The voice then said: "Now come on down my dear Ayme. It's time we finally have a nice reunion~"

The staircase lead to a long and dark hallway and at the end there's a lone white door. As Ayme entered the room he found himself in a nightmarish place with shelves after shelves of glass jars each containg either an organ or a body parts preserved with chemicals. As Ayme went further in he then began to see not just body parts but whole corpses preserved in this way. Judging by their looks they were all young men who had been horribly tortured before death.

"You know you were supposed to be one of them. My greatest collection!" The voice of Mr.M could be heard from the shadows, slowly aplroaching Ayme. He continued: "You are so beautiful... So perfect... I just couldn't help wanting to ruin you and claim you as my own.... So imagine my surprise when you suddenly came back to life! Not only that, you managed to turn the table on me and smash my brain out! Honestly it was a rather fitting way to go, but I just so happens to have bought some rather.... Special health insurance... They retrieved my corpse and hook me up to life support. Obviously normal medical science wouldn't.be able to fix my brain cause, well, you've sprayed like half of it over the floor. So they tried something unorthodox. Care to guess what it was? It was your own cell out of all things! I mean your doctor was sharing his 'research' pretty openly in the past. Miraculously the treatment worked! Though it had some.... Unexpected side effects. "

Eventually the man emerged from the dark. His pale skin stood in great contrast to the black clothes he was wearing. A pair of red eyes was filled with dark desires as they stared deep into Ayme's own. A head of silver white hair flowed down from his head, and as he smiled with a face almost identical to Ayme the man said: "Hello Ayme. It's me, Morgan. Well, I don't expect you to remember my name given the state you were in back when we met in the convention. But I am sure you remembered how I killed you, and how you killed me? I suppose the lesson is...What kills you makes you stronger? Haha!"

Ayme having cleaned himself off as best as he could and slipped his pants back on heading down the stairs absorbing the new information the voice sounding overly familiar. Hearing the mention of their shared night together Ayme's hair instantly stood on edge fear clawing at his chest. His fear deepened upon hearing about Yoh's shared work bringing back a repressed memory of the medical testing Yoh had done to see how far he could push Aymes healing and regrowth. Staring into Morgan's face it was to creepily close to Aymes own. Stumbling back Ayme had been caught off guard by the man who could only be part of Yoh's crazy experiments.

"How....fuck...his shit worked?" Ayme asked slightly amazed but terrified of the man. "It was tested in theory...but as far as I knew he couldn't do anything without taking chunks of my organs to regrow." Ayme whispered taking another shaky step back the man unsure of his next move since he had been quite blindsided by the fact that Morgan was still alive. Looking at Yoh's creation Ayme could only fear his next questions answer. "Where is Leroy..."

"Oh yes, dear murderer of mine. His 'shit' works." Morgan smiled as he walked closer to Ayme, given their near identical faces one could almost mistake them to be Ayme and his twin, but Yukie would never look at Ayme in such a manner, filled with the darkest and deepest obsession, malice and desire. He continued: "Obviously it was more complicated than just take some of your cells and inject it into my brain. I won't pretend to know just how exactly the doctors pulled it off, but it worked like a charm!" He took a few deep breaths as if enjoying the scent of sweat, saliva and cum still on the albino before licking the man's cheek and chuckled: "You're as delicious... as infectious as I remembered. Really... even your cells are so... wild and aggressive! So much so that it ate away what was left of the old me and made me like this! Not that I'm complaining or anything. This body is great! Oh and I really appreciate just how fascinating it gets when the 'heat' kicks in. Hehehe.. I could hardly think straight when I gets horny... I suppose that's how you fell into my hands back then? ""

Morgan's smile widened when Ayme asked about his missing lover and he open his arms: "Oh please Ayme, take a good look around you! I mean all I needed to access his phone was his fingerprint and eye...." Morgan laughed menacingly and said: "Go ahead, look around! He is right here." Morgan said as he observed the horrified expressions on Ayme's face carefully, and the look really made the man shudder almost ecstatically.

Morgan allowed fell silent for a moment, but after a while he suddenly burst out laughing: "HAHAHAHA! Ah.. yes... that's the look... that's the look I wanna see on your face...! Don't worry my dear Ayme, I was kidding. Leroy is not here. I didn't kill him. I mean why would I? He is such a cute little thing." He walked up towards Ayme and grabbed him close to press a forceful kiss on his lips, the taste of cum transferred between their mouths but the madman clearly wasn't bothered by it. Pulling away from the albino Morgan smiled : "You know the moment I woke up from the operation I began trying to find you. For a sex crazed delusional wreck of a man you were really hard to track down, but as I followed your trail I bumped into someone else who was trying to find you. Oh yes, Leroy, that pathetic, broken man, desperately trying to find you and win you back. So guess what happened when he saw me! Someone who looked practically identical to you? Hehehe... I wish you should see how he held me tight in his arms and said how much he loved me, how he cried like a lost child and said he would do anything just to be my side... It was really, really touching..."

Morgan began leading Ayme further through the room, passing even more shelves of his horrific collection. They soon arrived in front of another door. Morgan stood aside and said: "He's inside."

As Ayme opened the door there was only darkness in front of his eyes. But he could soon hear weak moans coming from the darkness and there was clearly something on the floor shifting and moving. Morgan reached for the switch on the wall and as he flipped the lights on the source of the voice became clear. The person was frail and sickly pale, seemingly without a thread of muscle on his body. A head of brown hair flowed down messily down which covered half of his face, but one could still see the trace of his handsome features despite the torment he must have suffered. Curiously his face seemed well groomed, without a trace of facial hair. On his flat, bony chest you could see his nipples sticking out and looked much thicker and longer than normal, almost the size of the first section of someone's little finger. But perhaps the most shocking part of him was his penis, or more precisely, the lack there of. The shaft and ball sack were nowhere to be found and instead there was a slit not so different from a woman's between the man's legs. Two rather thick dildos could be seen sticking out of his womanly organ, and his butt was also occupied by a large plug. Moaning and drooling, the man's eyes were unfocused and despite the visitors looking at him he just kept his hands on the toys and kept pushing them up his slit.

"Go on my dear. He's all yours." Morgan said as he got behind Ayme and gave him a little push. He then locked the door behind the two and chuckled: "Enjoy your reunion."

Ayme could only listen in shock, his blood running cold as he followed Morgan not even daring to fight the man. Hearing that Leroy had easily ran to Morgan begging him to stay made Aymes stomach turn painfully. Looking at the door Ayme stood terrified of what this monster would show him. Looking into the darkness Ayme flinched at the bright lights but instantly stepped back in horror at what had been done to the man he loved. Looking at the man he loved who now was so sickly instantly brought tears to Aymes eyes as he looked down at his lover who's only focus was pleasuring himself.

Looking towards Morgan's face Ayme was a mix of emotions, unable to even udder a word he was suddenly pushed and locked in the room with Leroy. "Leroy?" Ayme whispered his voice soft and terrified wondering if Leroy would even respond as he slowly walked towards his lover.

At first Leroy didn't respond to Ayme, as he was too focused on the pleasure he was getting from the toys. But as the albino approached he slowly turned his unfocused eyes towards the man and a crazed smile came to his face: "Ayme... You came back..." He reached out towards the albino weakly and pulled him down, though it would be a mistake to think that the tormented man actually recognized his lover, as his eyes wasn't really looking at the man in front of him, but at the fantasies and delusions his fractured mind conjured up himself.

"Ayme... My love... My master... I have been good... Like you asked..." He muttered frantically as he began to lean in closer towards Ayme, his once strong and muscular body now only a shadow of his former self, and weighed frighteningly little as he leaned on the albino's chest. But as his hands began to roam across Ayme's body there was clearly strength left in that broken body, as pathetic and insignificant that strength may be, it was clear what the broken man wanted. He wanted pleasure.

"Please master... Please...fuck me... Use..Me...Abuse me.. I was good....I was good boy..." Leroy said as he began running his tongue along Ayme's messy skin, the taste of sweet and cum was like a drug to the poor man as he seemed to be filled with more and more energy by the moment. As he continued to fiddle with the toys lodged in his cunt he began to move down towards Ayme'a groin and quickly found the man's cock. Without a moment of hesitation he took the member in and began sucking, hungrily, lovingly, passionately.

Standing on his knees Ayme could only stare at Leroy who acted so lovingly towards him. Ayme gently reached out and touched Leroy's face his heart feeling sickened as he realized just what he had done and how much he had hurt the man by breaking him like he did as he ran away. Swallowing back a sob Ayme was trying to be strong hell he had caused this for Leroy one would argue he was the reason Leroy ended up in such a place and at the hands of that monster Morgan. "You've been so good. So good" Ayme whispered feeling Leroy lean against his chest. Feeling Leroy's hands roam and touch his naked chest Ayme shivered at the familiar feeling of Leroy's hands.

Hearing Leroy begging for his cock only broke Aymes heart all the more as he watched Leroy's desperation. Watching Leroy Ayme could only hold back a muffled sob the man breaking as tears fell down his face. It was pure agony for him to even see Leroy in the state he was in. Broken,abused, and so desperate for Ayme's touch it was slowly breaking Ayme at the realization at how much Leroy was willing to go through to prove his love. Flinching at the sudden attention to his cock Ayme was snapped back to reality.

Gently touching Leroy's face Ayme wanted to stop him and push him away. "Your so good...such a good boy pleasing me" Ayme whispered running his hands lovingly through Leroy's hair as he stayed put allowing Leroy to do as he wished. All Ayme could do was help ease his lovers desires and gently touch and comfort him.

Leroy groaned softly as Ayme touched his face and hair, the albino's praising words seemed to have an encouraging effect on the broken man as he began to lick and suck on his member with even more passion. He began to bob his head up and down in a surprisingly powerful manner, almost too energetic for his frail body. At the same time his hands continued to work on the toys lodged in his pussy and began to pull them in and out of the slit quickly, causing him to moan lustfully around Ayme's cock. His eyes gazed up towards Ayme as if checking if the man was enjoying his service, and after a while he let the rod slip out of his mouth as he muttered: "Please Ayme.... fuck me... abuse me..." He laid back down on the ground and opened his legs, pulling the toys out he stretched his slit open and showed a frantic smile: "I'm all yours Ayme... please... enjoy yourself...."

Ayme watched Leroy amazed that such a frail man could have so much energy. Continuing to gently caress and praise Leroy watching him continue to pleasure his new hole. Looking into Leroy's eyes at the request Ayme sat in a chilled silence his heart ripping to shreds as he begged Ayme to use him and fuck him. Ayme was quite unsure if Leroy was more afraid of him or if he truly was begging to be fucked. Looking down at the man laying before him Ayme slowly crawled over and touched Leroy's face.

Gently touching the slit with a gentle finger Ayme smiled gently not wanting to hurt Leroy more by rejecting his simple request. While Ayme had his fair share of sexual experiences he was still new to this type of sex and was cautious going into it the poor man afraid of hurting Leroy more. "...I missed you." Ayme whispered slolwy removing his finger before entering Leroy the tightness feeling rather amazing. Slolwy moving his hips he moved Leroy up into his arms with ease holding him close in quite the lovers embrace. Nuzzling into Leroy Ayme could only feel anger at the fact Morgan had hurt Leroy so much.

Granted it originally was Aymes fault in the first place he had never intended to damage the man so badly. Moving his hips slowly and then a little quicker Ayme focused on making Leroy happy enough to ease his pain and desire to fuck repeatedly. Taking Leroy's lips in his own Ayme kissed Leroy deeply holding him all the tighter as if afraid to let him go.

Leroy's smile widened as Ayme's cock parted the folds of his artifical pussy and pushed inside, having been stretched with two dildos the slit was already well prepared for the insertion. His body trembled and he moaned frantically from the sensation of a real cock instead of fake ones entering him was enough to drive him towards a wave of ecstasy. He moaned lustfully when Ayme held him close and kissed him lovingly. For a moment something seemed to flash in his broken, fractured mind, as he hasn't been kissed liked this in... god knows how long. But that moment quickly passed as his swelled up nipples brushed against Ayme's muscular chest, not to mention the pleasure of Ayme's cock in his pussy was simply too good. Instinctively he wrapped his arms around Ayme's neck and legs around his waist with surprising strengths, as if his life was depending on it, at the same time he began wiggling his waist wanting more pleasure.

"I missed you" Ayme whispered his voice almost scared to admit those gentle yet loving words. Kissing Leroy Ayme continued to move his hips thrusting deep and hard into Leroy. "Does it feel good?" Ayme asked moving his mouth down towards one of the nipples. Taking the swollen bud in his mouth Ayme grazed it lightly with his teeth before teasing it with his tongue. Swirling around the bud with his nimble tongue Ayme pulled Leroy closer his waist working a little more faster his only desire to pleasure and make Leroy happy again.

Groaning happily at his own cock feeling amazing inside of Leroy Ayme let his hands grope and wander Leroy's body as his tongue continued to please his lovers nipples.

The loving words of Ayme didn't even register with Leroy as his body and mind was utterly dominate by the waves of pleasure he was getting. But it wasn't enough, no, not even close. "Yes! Give me more! Fuck me harder! Please!" Leroy cried desperately as he Ayme began picking up pace. His eyes rolled back and he cried out frantically when Ayme began teasing his nipple with his tongue. Soon enough the pleasure became too much for the poor man to bare and he dug his fingers deep into Ayme's back while his body spasmed, an almost beastly howl escaped the man's mouth as fluids splattered out of his cunt.

After the climax passed Leroy fell limp on the ground. His hands and legs lost their strengths as he panted heavily, barely conscious while babbling nonsense. At the same time clapping could be heard from outside the room and the voice so similar to Ayme chuckled: "Well done my dear Ayme, haven't heard the bitch cry like that in quite a while. Do you like what I have done to your little pet?"

Looking down at his lover who was blinded in his own ecstasy Ayme could only reach out for him concerned only to be stopped by that damn familiar voice. "Fuck you! How dare you fucking touch and hurt him like this!" Ayme snapped angry at Morgan for what he had done to Leroy. "What the hell is your endgame here you've tortured my lover and gotten me down here to show me your work what more do you want!" Ayme hissed glancing towards Leroy who looked so exhausted. "How do you think this will end?" Ayme asked before taking Leroy's hand as he moved closer to the man he loved wanting to bring him some comfort. Gently touching Leroy's face Ayme carefully moved the man more to his side and into his lap not wanting him to feel alone anymore.

"What is my end game? Well my dear Ayme I am glad that you asked" Morgan laughed across from the door and said: "You see Ayme I used to love killing. I mean what better way to feel alive than bringing death to others? To end a life is to claim it, to deny all of the future that life might have had and make his 'present' forever yours. I used to feel such joy and ecstasy when killing people... Preserving them in that most glorious moment.... But then I killed you, and you killed me.... When I woke up with this new face, new body, half of a new brain... I can't feel that thrill any more. No matter how many men I kill, it's just... different... dull.. boring... I suppose my brain is just wired differently now? In short Ayme, you spoiled my fun! And that's why I am gonna spoil yours!"

Morgan banged on the door rather harshly and said: "Don't think this is over Ayme, cause I am nowhere near done with you! What I have done with Leroy is just a start! Everyone you loved, everyone you cared, I will find them, I will ruin them, and I will let you watch as everything around you crumble! Then finally when all you have in life is pain and despair I will come to you and this time, finish what I have started! Remember Ayme. I am always watching. Always!"

Soon footsteps could be heard walking away from the door and for a long while the two of them were left alone, until hours latter many hurried footsteps could be heard from outside. "Ayme! Where are you?! Answer me if you're here!" The voice of Derrick could be heard slowly approaching, and as the door was forced opened Derrick entered with a few Ayers Corp guards.

"Dear god! Are you okay?" Derrick said as he got down in front of Ayme and looked at the albino from head to toe, checking to see if he was okay. He then noticed the frail figure in Ayme's arms and mutterd: "Who is.. wait... No.... Is he... Really?" He frowned and took a blanket from one of the guards and wrapped it around the two: "Come on, let's get you both out of this place."

Morgans threat felt like razor sharp knives across his skin. Staring at the door Aymes blood ran cold while listening to the man promising to destroy everything Ayme held dear. Holding Leroy closer Ayme listened to the footsteps walk away most likely planning some heinous plan the whole time. It seemed like forever that Ayme and Leroy where stuck down in that room. Holding Leroy in his arms more Ayme rubbed Leroy's back wanting to protect and reassure him he was safe.

Hearing Derrick Ayme sat quietly not trusting that it really was Derrick, seeing the door open Ayme winced at the bright light hit his eyes. "I'm fine...just fine" Ayme reassured Derrick not needing any help as he looked down at Leroy. "....I don't even think you could believe what's happened" Ayme whispered carefully wrapping his lover in a blanket and with ease picked him up to carry him to the safety of the car. "You'll need to get Harold on the phone." Ayme added easily starting to head to the door as he explained everything with Morgan ending with his threats the only part he left out was what had happened to Leroy Ayme wanting to keep his lovers face. "We need to send the twins away....or keep a higher security." Ayme mumbled easily sliding in the car as he sat down and just held Leroy all the closer.

"Fist we need to have a chat with Yoh" Ayme added with a glare clearly out for blood.

"I doubt I could..." Derrick said as he remmebered the horror he saw on his way here, the whole room filled with naked dead people leading to a basement packed with organs and corpses preserved with chemicals. To top it off he then found Leroy who'd been reduced to almost a husk. Even though Derrick was no stranger to death and torture, as it was part of his old job, he'd never seen something as twisted as what he'd witnessed here. He got another blanket to wrap around Ayme as he walked the two tormented men out of this hell hole. Upstairs the pub has been cleared out by Ayers security and as Ayme explained what happened here to Harold on the phone Derrick couldn't help but worry about their future. He wanted Leroy to be back into Ayme's life so they could figure out something together. But seeing Leroy like this he knew Ayme's would inevitably devote all of his attention to his broken lover. Then what's his role gonna be in that future?

As Ayme carried Leroy into the car Derrick got to the driver's seat. "Chat with Yoh? Sure. That may be a good idea. We should get you checked up" Derrick said as not completely understanding Ayme's intention. As he started the car he then said: "But maybe we should take Leroy to a hospital first? Did Harold said anything about where to drop him off? Ayers Corp must have their own hospitals at their disposal."