You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"He will be checking in at Yoh's clinic so I can watch him closely. Last thing he needs is eyes watching his every move...I want him to remain with sone shreds of dignity" Ayme grumbled holding Leroy close on his lap as he gently pet the mans head. "Do you still have your mafia connections?" Ayme asked wanting to ask a favor of Derrick. "I'm wondering if you could introduce me to afew of the bosses...maybe put out a good word for Yohs hospital...lord knows I'll need it" Ayme finished sitting on silence clearly deep in thought as he looked out the window. Holding Leroy in his arms Ayme listened to the soft breathing from his lover glad to at least get him away from Morgan.

Once they had arrived Ayme stepped out of the car carrying Leroy out of if he stopped and looked at Derrick. "Call Harold for a body removal in ten minutes." Ayme asked his voice kind but hiding the ice cold anger that could only be for Yoh. Walking into the clinic Ayme settled Leroy into a bed and locked him in the room without a window for safety reasons. Looking around the worn down clinic it was clear Yoh was living to comfortably. Walking down to his former 'fathers' office Ayme shut and locked the door behind him knowing his next few moves would be rather violent.

With a small laugh Ayme sat in a chair across from a very confused Yoh. "You lied to me...saying you never kept record of what you did...all the tests and half hearted results. Somehow someone obtained some of my body. You allowed someone to obtain pieces of me knowing what could happen" Ayme whispered before instantly sending the man back with a sharp slap. "You fucked up with my trust..." Ayme hissed slowly taking his time knowing he had ten minutes to kill the fucker.

Once done he went out to the hallway and washed his hands of the blood that stained them the man waiting for Harold's men.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Mafia connections? Honestly I didn't leave the organization in the best of terms so I don't know how many strings I can pull in that regard but... I can certainly try." Derrick said as he gave Ayme a quick worried glance. Even though the albino was hiding it well, Derrick could see the murderous fury boiling inside him which was to be expected. If it was Ayme who was tortured like this he would go on a killing spree himself. But it also beckon the question, was Ayme really capable of killing? Sure he had killed in self defense before but this time it would be different. While Derrick was certainly not above cold-blooded murder he'd hope Ayme wouldn't be like that. in any case he would stand by Ayme no matter what he decided to do. As Derrick contacted Harold about the situation Ayme locked himself with the doctor. A few minutes later Ayme emerged with blood on his hands. Derrick walked up to him and asked: "Are you alright Ayme?"

Shortly after the cleanup crew came, and not long after that Harold showed up with extra guards as well as several doctors and nurses. "These are my personal physicians and they'll take care of Leroy. Now, I was told that you killed that bastard? As much as I wanted to see him dead there was a reason why I kept him alive in the first place, as be was the upmost expert when it comes to you and more importantly, Yukie's health. I assume you have considered that when you killed him? Now why don't you go and take a shower already? You fucking stinks."

"I'm fine. Just...fine" Ayme mumbled trying to calm his nerves. Moving out of the way of the clean up crew Ayme was surprised Harold showed up. Looking at Harold Ayme huffed for a moment before turning away. "They need to be sworn to secrecy...for what they see...I want Leroy to at least have some dignity" Ayme explained to Harold knowing that even Derrick didn't know what had fully happened to Leroy. "He's the reason Leroy was so easy to kidnap. His medical research about our conditions is out in the open. Since he can't be trusted I had to remove him....I will take his place running the clinic and taking care of both Yukie and myself." Ayme explained already feeling exhausted and despite Harold's harsh words he did smell.

"If you can get me some medical equipment and a small repair crew I can get this place back and running and help care for Leroy and Yukie. Just be careful Leroy.....he's not all there right now" Ayme mumbled making his way back to where Yoh had lived on premises the house connecting to the clinic being rather cluttered and unkept.

"Of course. They are among the few people who I can trust with my life. You can count on them for keeping everything confidential." Harold said with a frown when Ayme insist on secrecy regarding Leroy's condition. Given the albino's attitude Leroy figured his friend must be in a bad state. Nodding slightly from Ayme's explanation he said: "Alright Some, I hope you know what you are doing. My physician have aaongone through some of Yoh's research throughout the years and they should be able to provide you with some assistance. The medical equipment will come late today. You I'll have everything you could possibly need."

Once the conversation ended he quickly headed down the hallway of the clinic and looked for the medical staff he brought who had checked up on Leroy's status. Moments latter you could hear Harold yelling at the doctors furiously and after a while the commotion settled down. Harold quietly left the clinic looking devastated and defeated, and simply left a message for Ayme to "take care of Leroy for me."

Meanwhile back at the living quarters Yoh used to occupy, Derrick followed Ayme around the place and looked at the rather messy place. Clearly the late doctor Yoh wasn't good at tidying his living space. "This place needs a little renovation I think." Derrick commented as he walked up to Ayme and held his hand: "But right now you need some rest. And a shower before that. You can't take care of Leroy while you are a mess yourself."

"Yoh was a heavy drinker. His living spaces where always cluttered strangely enough all of his medical areas where completely spotless when it came to clutter" Ayme explained as he looked away from the mess and towards his lover surprised by Derrick taking his hand. "I'll have to get qualified...finish school" Ayme replied with a shrug knowing he had a few more months left of earning his degree. "Glad Yoh let me play on his computer and take classes" Ayme added still desperately wanting to clean and fix everything despite the need to care for himself. Hearing Derrick's words reminding him that he needed to care for himself brought Ayme back to a little more of a stable reality.

"Yeah...yeah shower food...sleep" Ayme mumbled as he held Derrick's hand closer. "Would it be wrong for me to ask you to stay?" Ayme asked not wanting to stay alone at the moment since he knew it would be awhile before he could trust himself to not act out in either anger or end up in some strange ass place if his mind started slipping. "I'm going to take my medicine and take care of myself but for the next four hours...I don't want to be alone" Ayme whispered trying his hardest to not be overly clingy.

"Of course not Ayme. I'll always be here if you need me." Derrick smiled as he held up Ayme's hand and kissed on its back gently. Looking at the albino who was still quite a mess after what he'd been through at the pub, Derrick lead the young man towards the bathroom and said turned the shower on for him. "You go ahead and wash yourself. I'll try to fix something up for you to eat."

Derrick headed for the kitchen and opened the fridge. It soon became clear that what Ayme said about the doctor was true, as it was packed with nothing but alcohol. With literally nothing to work with he took out his phone and called one of his own restaurants and told them to deliver some porridge, as well as some fresh ingredients for latter. That night Derrick sat by the bed as Ayme slept and he was awake for most of it, thinking about Ayme, about Leroy, about himself, and their uncertain future. The threat of Morgan still loomed over them and with Leroy broken like this and him no longer the powerful mafia boss, he couldn't help but feel afraid, perhaps for the first time in his life, genuinely afraid.

The next morning they were woke up by sound of yelling and screaming. Derrick darted up from his seat and turned towards Ayme: "Stay here. I'll go check waht's going on." He quickly headed towards the source of the commotion and soon found the doctors and nurses looking like a mess. He asked: "What's going on?"

"Oh, Mr. Shen, well... it's Mr. Wallace." The doctor said with a troubled expression: "Well he tried to... assault one of the staff..."

"Assault? You mean he is violent?" Derrick asked.

"Well, no sir... He... ugh..." The doctor hesitated for a moment and said: "He tried to.. ugh... have sex with him."

"Wha... what?" Derrick muttered being completely dumbfounded.

"Yes... apparently he thought him to be Mr. Ayers... I mean Ayme Ayers. We have him restrained and sedated now." The doctor explained: "He's got so much narcotics and chemicals in his systems right now, I'm afraid he's suffering from severe hallucinations and psychosis..."

"Is he going to recover?" Derrick asked.

"To a certain degree, yes. We're doing everything we can to clean up his systems but I'm afraid some effects may be permanent. Cases like him are so rare that there's really no data on this. Only time will tell the long term consequences." The doctor explained: "

"Alright, keep me and Ayme posted." Derrick said. He then returned to Ayme and explained what happened.

Staring at Derrick well Ayme was shocked to learn Leroy's condition was so horrible. Sighing softly Ayme went over to the closet and dug through the clothes pulling out some pants and a t shirt that where his size having passed out in the bed naked and wet. "I'm not sure how to continue with all of this. The doctor's are good I know that much they can at least keep him healthier for the moment" Ayme whispered unsure of what to do for Leroy. "....I need a cleaning service at least. One that can keep medical papers confidential and will help me sort out Yoh's office." Ayme added easily making his way to the fridge only to find beer.

Making a slight face Ayme grabbed the bottles and started dumping them out in the kitchen. "What about you? What do you plan to do today?" Ayme asked wondering if Derrick planned on sticking around or was going to check on his businesses. "I plan on getting my new home in order and making some phone calls. I could probably have the bedroom more clean and set up by tonight if you plan on spending the night again" Ayme asked already texting a few numbers and setting a plan in motion. It was clear as day that Ayme was back in full control of his senses his mind sharp and alert as he planned out how to step forward and adapt to the path he had chosen.

It was clear that Ayme was a lot more stable and in control of himself after taking some rest. It was truly a relief to see Ayme like this and Derrick smiled: "I will need to go check up some of my businesses, also make a few class to my old associates to tell them about this place. I will be back for at night though. As I said before, I want us to work. Now we've found Leroy I really would like to see if we can figure out something.... A way for us all to be happy." He approached Ayme and pressed a soft kiss on his cheek and said: "I'll go make you some breakfast."

And thus their new life began. While Ayme busied with setting up the clinic and caring for Leroy with the help of the other medical staff, Derrick would stay half of the week at the clinic with Ayme and the other half at his own place since it's easier to go to work for him from there. As the days went by Leroy's condition slowly improved and eventually the doctors believed he was stable enough to not be sedated. Waking up from his slumber one morning Leroy looked around his surroundings and for the first time in years he was able to think coherently. "Where... am I?" Leroy muttered and was surprised by how weak and soft his own voice sounded. Looking at the doctors and nurses around him he asked: "Where is Ayme? I want to meet him. "

During those few weeks Ayme had buckled down and busily started his tasks finishing his degrees and cleaning the place he started seeing some regular customers mixed with a few new faces. Fixing up knife wounds and bullet grazes Ayme never asked but kept a nice tab running to help pay for expenses. While he stayed on call through out the night having Derrick home with him was nice. His children he checked up on but left to his twins care knowing they would be safer living with Harold and Yukie until he could get a room sorted out and a decent security system in place. Keeping busy he had eventually fallen into a good work pattern the man thriving in his new home and now with a steady purpose to figure out how to make people better if felt like he was putting some good into the world.

As well as things where going he made sure to check on Leroy every morning and night, and continue Yoh's research every now and then taking samples from his own body to test and see how far he could push the old medical tests wanting to figure out if his blood and organs could further someones life or heal deep illness. On the morning he was doing his rounds he was surprised to hear Leroy's voice.

"You seem much better" Ayme admitted having finished his quick rounds of basic checkups the male now wearing a lab coat and some glasses to keep from straining his eyes when reading and working. "You are in a clinic being treated." Ayme explained sitting on a spinny chair as he scooted over clearly having easily fallen into his new job and life. Looking over Leroy Ayme gently touched his face studying the man for a minute before looking at the others in the room.

"Can you give us a few minutes alone?" Ayme asked gently wanting to discuss what had happened with Leroy alone.

Leroy moaned slightly as he closed his eyes and leaned into Ayme's touch. He was still rather confused but the feeling of Ayme touching him just had a calming effect. As the doctors and nurses left Leroy opened his eyes and looked at his lover who was wearing a lab coat and a pair of glasses, making him look more mature than he rememebred.

"You look.... Different... In a good way of course." Leroy chuckled weakly: "It's weird cause we were together all this time and yet.... I feel like I haven't seen you in years..." As he spoke his mind seemed to get clouded all of a sudden. Was he really living with Ayme for the past couple of years? Everything was in a blur and he could barely remember anything. All he could remember was Ayme being there with him, fucking him, using him, hurting him, he remembered pleasuring Ayme after Ayme, taking their precious loads in his mouth, his ass and his... pussy? Since when did he had a pussy? Nothing made any sense! He shifted his body slightly and a sensual moan escaped his lips when his large, sensitive nipples brushed against the lose hospital gown he was wearing. "Ayme.... My love.

.. My master..." He muttered rather naturally as he looked up at his lover longingly and said: "I feel so..... weird... so confused... Is this real? Are you.. real? Please Ayme I want to be sure it's you... Feel me... Touch me... Use me...",

"I-I am real...but the last five years of you remembering me are not" Ayme explained trying to take it slow with Leroy his hands checking the mans pulse for a moment. Satisfied in Leroy's stability Ayme could only sigh unsure of how to put it. "For the last five years you've been living with a man named Morgan...we look a lot alike" Ayme explained gently to Leroy noticing the slight movement in Leroy. Looking at his lover he couldn't help but blush at the sudden moan noticing Leroy's sudden desire. "I am real, Your home safe with me" Ayme whispered letting go for the moment of explaining to Leroy what was going on.

"When you get better and healthier I will take you again fully as a lover. But right now if you have needs I will do my best to help you" Ayme promised his hand lovingly touching Leroy's cheek. "Do you want to eat lunch with me? Maybe I can get you some more comfortable clothes?" Ayme offered wanting to make Leroy as comfortable as possible and help him transition into his new life together.

What Ayme said really shocked Leroy, the past five years of his life has been a lie? He has been taken by some "Morgan" who looked like Ayme somehow? That would explain some of the inconsistencies in his memory, but that did little to help ease Leroy's troubled mind nor body. Even without all the narcotics and psychedelic drugs his body has gotten accustomed to constant pain and pleasure, and at the moment he didn't nhabe either. "Please Ayme... I need you..." Leroy said as his breathing became heavier, and his eyes were filled with list. He took the albino's hand and brought it close to his mouth and began licking his fingers rather sensually.

"Alright...but you have to keep a little quiet" Ayme whispered getting up. Turning the sign on the door Ayme had added them a few days ago stating that the patient was undergoing a physical and to not enter. Locking the door Ayme went back to Leroy already able to tell how much the man needed a release. "If you push yourself to much I won't continue. We won't do this if you make yourself sick." Ayme stated laying down some ground rules for Leroy. "And if we are to do this...you can't touch anyone else. That means keep your hands off of your doctors!" Ayme added sternly making Leroy look into his eyes and focus Aymes voice quite dominating in his rules.

"Understood?" Ayme asked softly a playful smile on his lips while his thumb grazed Leroy's lip playfully. "And you'll sign yourself out of this room and move upstairs with me if you want to continue fucking regularly...I wont fuck at my workplace again" Ayme added his other hand playing with one of Leroy's hardening buds.

Leroy's eyes lit up when Ayme agreed to get intimate with him. Looking with anticipation as Ayme turned the sign on the door around and locked it behind them. He listened to the ground rules laid by his master and everything sounded reasonable, though he genuinely had no idea why Ayme needed to tell him that he couldn't sleep with anyone else. Why would he have sex with anyone other than his master? He nodded when Ayme put his thumb over his lips. He then showed a bright smile when Ayme mentioned moving into to his bedroom with him. "Of course master. I'd love that!"

Suddenly a lustful moan escaped Leroy's lips when Ayme touched his nipple, his buds were quite large to begin and with the slightest touch it began to swell up and sticking out under the hospital gown. Reaching out towards Ayme he tried to pull him closer, though of course he was nowhere strong enough to actually do so. Looking at Ayme longingly he moaned: "Please Ayme... more... I want you..."

"Don't worry" Ayme mumbled easily moving on the bed. Kissing Leroy lovingly Ayme moved him into a more comfortable position so he was laying on the bed. "You've always had me" Ayme mumbled with a slight brush his hands easily removing the hospital gown. Looking down at his trembling lover Ayme was still a little blindsided by how frail Leroy still seemed. While he could see some of the good being in the hospital was doing he was still concerned Leroy wasn't gaining weight.

Bending down Ayme took one of the swollen buds in his mouth and teasingly rolled it with his tongue enjoying watching Leroy squirm under his touch. As he worked on the nipple Aymes hand moved every so slowly lower teasing the mans ------(I'm assuming he has a clit? Of not change it to slit).

Leroy responded to Ayme's kiss eagerly, their lips mingled and their tongues danced together, . Before he knew it Ayme hand moved onto the bed and relieved him of his lose hospital gown. Leroy looked down at his own body and was shocked by how frail he looked. It almost reminded him of Ayme when he first saw him locked up in Yoh's dungeon. Yet things have gone completely opposite now. Leroy was a frail husk of his former self while Ayme had become so strong. For a brief moment Leroy's old self seemed to returned as he moved he caressed Ayme's head lovingly and smiled: "You've grown so much... I'm so proud of you..."

But almost immediately that side of him melted as the overwhelming wave of pleasure coarse through his body. "Ah.. Ayme... ah... yes..! Feels so.... good!" He moaned as Ayme started to lick and tease his nipple while his hand moved down to his... clit. So he really don't have his cock and testicles any more. The realization was rather scary but he before the he could think too much on it the pleasure numbed his thought. Moaning lustfully he could feel his slit watering up from the stimulation and it would seem that he was ready to be entered at any moment. Without even thinking words slipped through his mouth: "Ayme... master please.. give me your cock..! Fill me up with your cum... please~~"

Ayme stopped for a second the words that seemed to slip out of Leroy's lips being loving and almost like an old shadow of the man he loved so dearly. Leaning into the loving touch to his head it was almost enough to break Ayme. He would be lying if he said he didn't miss Leroy, he missed that closeness and how they use to be. This...it was lonely seeing the person you love hurting so deeply and not remembering you only desiring sex and a dominating hand. Continuing his work on Leroy's nipples Ayme's only confirmation of a good job was the sweet moans that spilled out of Leroy's mouth.

Moving his fingers Ayme continued stroking the slit until it was letting out very warm juices. Taking away his fingers Ayme licked off the wet substance before smirking. Undoing his pants with ease a throbbing cock popped out almost a little bigger since last time. Rubbing the slit gently Ayme started to slolwy push in moaning at the tightness of the wet hole.

Leroy moaned in pleasure as Ayme continued to stimulate his sensitive parts, his body and mind were completely dominated by desire and when Ayme pulled away for a moment he almost cried in desperation not wanting to be left alone. But as he saw the albino undid his pants and that raging erection standing proudly between his legs jumped out. He felt his body shiver from the anticipation alone, and when the hard rod started to push into his pussy he couldn't help but cry out loudly: "Aaaaah~~ aha

..Ha...Ah... aah.....A... Ayme! Ayme...!....Aaaah~~~~!" The moment Ayme's member pushed all the way in inside him his body began to spasm uncontrollably, his pussy tightened around the rod while fluids squirted out wetting the bedsheets. But despite reaching climax it was clear he wanted more. Wrapping his arms around Ayme's neck he brought him close for a loving kiss and said: "Please master... Fill me up with your cum...."

"You have to be quiet!" Ayme whispered not liking the lack of control and worried that others might hear what they where up to. Taking off his glasses Ayme set them aside ignoring the mess underneath his body. Feeling Leroy's arms around his neck he was surprised and looked down at his lover who sweetly kissed his lips. Pulling back Ayme huffed a little in annoyance at how tight his lover felt and how much he desired to fuck Leroy senseless. Pulling out a nice white handkerchief from his back pocket Ayme set it down before loosening his tie.

Picking the cloth up he easily folded it a few times before opening Leroy's mouth with his thumb and forced the soft cloth in. "Bite down to stifle your moans. Don't you dare expect me to be satisfied with this small climax of yours. And you better behave I won't be happy just climaxing once" Ayme explained the clear dominating tone of his voice meaning business and quite diffrent from the old Ayme. This one had learned how to keep his lover in line and submissive his pure authority almost intoxicating to his past lovers before he was forced to cut out sex.

Removing Leroy's arms from around his neck Ayme removed his tie from around his neck his hands working to fasten his lovers hands to the top of the bed giving him more control over Leroy's body. "You continue with this...there is no backing out, you will belong by my side and marked as my property. Think very hard if this is what you want for the rest of your life. If you choose to stay you will be my wife and will forever be submissive to me even if you don't wish to. This includes all my choices if I choose to have other lovers at my side, they will become your lovers also." Ayme whispered his eyes cold yet a spark of deep lust and desire burned deep within them. Looking down at Leroy it was clear Ayme was waiting for Leroy giving a chance to leave his side and step away from a life bound to Ayme as his master.

Leroy whined sadly when Ayme scolded him for being too loud. He had made his master unhappy! The knowledGe filled Leroy's mind with both dread and excitement as he knew a punishment was likely to follow. His mouth was quickly stuffed with a handkerchief and his hands bounded over his head with Ayme's tie. Looking up at his master he could see the dominance and lust in his eyes and that made him shiver.

Leroy listened when Ayme asked if this was what he wanted and was giving him a chance to walk away. Five years ago Leroy might have hesitated but now, having been reduced to nothing and with his mind clouded by lust and desire, there was simply no way he could possibly refuse his master's wishes. Of course he wanted this! What more could he want other than a place by his master's side serving his every need? And if his master have other lover, surely it would be his duty to serve them as well cause that's what his master would've wanted. Nodding eagerly he began moaning and grinding his hip against Ayme's cock which was being still inside him and was begging for more.

"Good lad. Though I'll make sure to ask you when you can actually hold a decent conversation and seem more there" Ayme whispered his hand reaching for a nipple to play with, instantly twisting and pulling the soft bud. Smirking Ayme continued lightly tormenting the mans buds making sure not to really hurt him but to cause him some excitement and slight erotic pain. Moving his other hand to Leroy's hip Ayme easily started thrusting deep inside Leroy going very slow. As Ayme continued to move his hips at a very maddening pace he could only look down at Leroy his eyes also watching to make sure he didn't take it to far an accidently hurt Leroy. Ayme over the last five years had learned from a few of his worldly fucks how to become more assertive, more you could say in control of how he could make a person feel while being fucked.

While his time away had only caused destruction back home for Ayme it was a great way to widen his horizons and learn more about the world. Despite his addictive time away Ayme hadn't been shamed for liking sex until he started doing harder drugs to numb his sadness. This had led to him having a breakdown and ending up with the wrong lovers who had in the end taught him a few lessons on treating others better. Ayme knew that he was a sexual monster and after one kind lover and some actual therapy plus some soul searching....well he had learned to embrace it and not only flaunt it but to use it to his tastes. As Ayme looked down at Leroy he could only desire to drive the man mad, but knowing Leroy's health and mental state Ayme could only tease and fuck the man a few times.

Past Ayme wouldn't have given any thought to how he treated his lovers leaving them on the floor begging for more or even his love, even though he only saw them as a sexual relief nothing more. Having learned so much about love over the years and even now he was still learning given proof with his fan club who had waited so patiently and with Gordon who despite his messed up ways had the right idea in theory...it just failed in practice. Pulling Leroy's hips up more Ayme easily picked up to a faster pace alternating between long and fast strokes his cock rubbing the insides of Leroy's tight slit over and over. Moving his hand over to the other untouched bud Ayme was smart enough not to hurt the mans sensitive nipples knowing overstimulation could cause pain and end up taking away any pleasure he was looking to achieve. Moaning a little as his hips moved easily inside of Leroy Ayme looked at his lovers beautiful face and body that he missed so much.

"I'm sorry I left you. I won't leave you again...I-I've learned so much what love is and the forms it takes" Ayme whispered as if trying to reassure his lover that he would stay forever by his side not only as a master but as a caring and supportive lover. Gently moving closer to Leroy's face Ayme rested his forehead against Leroy's. "I'm sorry for treating you so horribly before, I won't do it again" Ayme whispered giving Leroy his word that they would be better that their sex despite Aymes over dominating nature would still be filled with a deep love. While Ayme would have other lovers in and out of his life he wouldn't ever abandon or make Leroy feel neglected like before. Leroy and Derrick where such a deep part of his life and who he was. To him...hurting and ignoring them would feel like he was cutting off his own arm.

Leroy moaned into the handkerchief as Ayme yours with his nipples which was standing hard in excitement. The buds were several times larger than they were five years ago and likely that many times more sensitive, and as Ayme twisted them it sent such powerful waves of pleasure across his body that he almost came again. The slow grind Ayme was making with his waist certainly didn't make things easier, with all the sensations grinding his mind he was easily reduced to a broken mess moaning and groaning, his body squirming and shivering desperately needing more pleasure. Ayme's kind loving words didn't even register in his broken mind and all he wanted was for his master to give him a good fucking.

Luckily Ayme soon began to pick up pace, and as his erection claimed the pussy as his own it didn't take long for him to be pushed beyond his limit. With a loud groan and an almost violent spasm he squirted yet again while his eyes rolled back, and once the peak of his ecstasy passed the man fell limp and passed out.

Ayme moaned at the sudden squeezing and next thing he knew Leroy had came again and passed out leaving Ayme still rock hard and confused. Pulling out from Leroy Ayme made sure to check his lovers vitals. Seeing they where fine he groaned a little frustrated and clearly still horny. Fixing his pants and redressing Ayme slipped his glasses on before carrying Leroy who he had wrapped in a blanket up to his home. Noticing the kitchen light on he peeked in seeing an old friend.

"Fixed the tub, found out it was a bottle cap stuck in the drain." Blue explained with a smirk his hot pink hair making Ayme blink and rub his eyes. "Go finish what your doing" Blue added mentioning to the strange man wrapped in a blanket. Nodding Ayme took Leroy upstairs to his bed and tucked him in making sure he was comfortable and somewhat cleaned up. Going back downstairs Ayme watched for a moment curious by the fact his good friend was actually here.

"...how did you find me?" Ayme asked taking a seat at the table that contained a gift of cake and some snacks.

"You've been playing with many mafias. How wouldn't I find you...when a bunch of men come in buying chains and cement you learn quickly how to keep them happy. I'm friends with a few who work for them, asked about their stitching they let me know who and where you where. But don't take it as them being loose lipped the one I visit is fucking my brother." Blue explained with a happy smirk drying his hands on Aymes apron he borrowed.

"Didn't know you had a brother" Ayme added helping himself to a slice of cake.

"You've met him. Just never really talked I think you fucked him once at the convention" Blue explained with a shrug before taking a seat clearly happy to see Ayme. "I took the liberty of letting myself in to do some light cleaning and repairs. Also made dinner" Blue explained with a loving smile his hand taking Aymes for a moment.

"Always so loving and laid back. Why you choose to stay I have no idea" Ayme mumbled continuing to eat his cake. "Leroy is back though and sleeping upstairs. Try to behave a little last thing I need is you having to much fun. Don't forget I know how lustful you are" Ayme teased before checking the time on his phone. "I need to do a round of checks wait here for me and we can eat" Ayme mumbled quickly rushing off to go do a last round of checks before closing up

A few hours after Ayme had taken Leroy upstairs Derrick arrived at the clinic and was curious when he saw the lights of the kitchen on. Wondering did Ayme decided to cook himself he entered the clinic and announced: "Ayme I'm here!" He headed towards the dining room and was surprised to find Ayme having dinner with a young man with rather colorful hair. "I assume that you're the one who cooked dinner?" Walking towards him he extended his hand for a handshake :"I'm Derrick. Nice to meet you." He then turned towards Ayme and asked: "Is he going to stay here for the night?"

"Ayme is a shit cook unless you want your kitchen burned black." Blue explained with a smirk eyeing Derrick up and down. "My name is Yen, but I prefer using my stage name Blue" Yen explained with a smile happily shaking Derrick's hand.

"He's crashing in the second guest room. Leroy is in my room which if you want you can crash in the third guestroom. Place has five rooms including mine" Ayme explained making Derrick a plate so he could sit down and join them. "Blue was doing a welfare check making sure I wasn't dead most likely he just wanted to fuck. He only has me as a lover so he's quite lonely" Ayme mumbled making Blue blush but it was clear he was turned on by Ayme's humiliating words.

"Blue likes to be dominated he doesn't trust easily hence why he only takes one lover the last one almost killed him so he only takes one 'master'" Ayme explained sipping his ice water.

"I'm comfortable around Ayme and you two its one of the reasons why I could let myself in." Blue admitted still quite shy with Leroy and Derrick despite knowing he could trust them.