You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Yukie instinctively touched the back of his neck as he rubbed the tattoo as if still feeling the pain from them putting it on him...."it was more of a testing facility for insane patients...my mom...she wasn't exactly normal after she had me." Yukie explained as he frowned and played with his shirt. "Grandpa explained that she wasn't right in the head and suffered some sort of trauma afew months after I was born her personality changed a lot so he sent her away and well, I went with her because they thought I was like her because I was born frail like she was. The facility did a lot of strange tests and procedures on their residents...a lot of them didn't survive the first round of surgeries, but somehow I did then they started marking us and testing more a lot of the tests slowly killed out the rest out of two hundred there where seven left. Their testing how the doctor I saw before I went back to live with grandpa screwed up my DNA and made it so my body heals creepily fast and because if it my body was stuck in the age where the final test worked around twelve to fourteen....I haven't grown since" Yukie added as he played with a stand of hair now. "They took pictures and kept files of everything every surgery and test. They made us close to identicalso they shaved our heads and stripped us of identity we didn't get names just test numbers. Since the seven of us succeeded in their testing they got scared and made a mistake one of us got out...and then they started destroying us and making sure we couldn't be used as evidence, only flaw in their plan was I couldn't die but they knew this before they had tried to suffocate and drown me...starving was interesting...burning was hell" Yukie explained his hands shaking just a little as he breathed. "I spent 18 years there...after we where released I had some heath tests run by a doctor your father must have knew..I don't think he ever knew what happened to mum but after I was given a clean bill of health and wasn't half dead looking I went to my grandfather until he passed and then the hospital decided to send me to you" he finished looking at Harold. "I'm not suppose to really say what happened there just that I was seeing things...the hospital will get mad if a lot of people learn what happened."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Well, that explains a lot." Harold said as he looked away from Yukie, he continued: "Forgive me for not taking all of what you said at face value, cause it's truly quite...unbelievable. For all I know you may be lying to me to try to get more sympathy, or maybe you do believe that's what happened but it was only your imagination or some drug-induced hallucination. In any case, whatever the truth was, you had it rough, and I'm sorry that you grew up that way."

Harold stood up from the bed and looked down on Yukie, and said firmly: "That being said, don't expect me to treat you differently or apologize for what I've done. I don't care what you've suffered all I care is who you are, my half brother, and what you're doing right now, stopping me from trying to better protect you. Now come on, let's go for a after meal walk. We'll start your swimming lesson a bit latter."

With that said he grabbed Yukie's hand and pulled him up from the bed. In his mind he made a mental note to let his man do a full investigation on the facility Yukie stayed at.

"Ugh excersize how fun" Yukie replied sarcastically as he followed feeling a little more comfortable....hell a little more safer next to Harold as he slipped on his shoes and followed. "You know it wasn't all bad. They had a nice yard to sit in and we did have free control of a library and computer"

"You've certainly self taught computer skills very well, I'll give you that." Harold said as he lead Yukie out of the house and began their after-meal walk. Alexander certainly picked this island for his private resort for a reason, as the place was filled with natural beauty: the lush green of the tropical plants contrasted greatly with the bright blue sky, white sandy beach surrounds most of the island's shore with the exception of some impressive rock formations. From time to time colorful insects and birds with fly across their field of view. It was the perfect sample of a "tropical paradise".

After a while when the food had past down more they got to a section of the beach where there's a small storage house filled with all beach essentials from swim suits to diving equipment, sun chairs, umbrellas, life buoy, and even a fridge filled with icy drinks. He got in and found got themselves two pairs of swim pants. "Put them on. It's time for your

"This place is nice...I like how lush and green it is" Yukie replied as he blushed and gently took the swimsuit as he looked away and quickly changed not planning on fighting it..."if I do drown...what do you plan to do?" Yukie asked.

"I won't let that happen to you. Besides, you think I'd volunteer to teach you swim without knowing CPR? And put on this too." Harold said as he threw a life jacket to Yukie. He took Yukie's hands and lead him to the beach, one step after another leading the boy deeper and deeper into the water until the water was at Harold's chest but they could still touch the bottom with their feet. While holding both hands of Yukie Harold said: "Now try to kick your legs back and forth."

(P.S. I'm completely bullshitting right here since I don't know shit about swimming, let alone teaching it. So I'd appreciate it if you cut me some slack :) )

(Its okay! Sometimes I bullshit through some topics)

Yukie blushed and he turned away and quickly changed as he turned back and slipped on the lifejacket and took harolds hand following him out as he gripped his hand tightly terrified of how deep he already was as he did as asked not knowing the lifejacket would keep him afloat.

"Keep working those legs! You're sinking again!" Harold commanded as he continued to guide Yukie along. The exercise went on for over an hour, with a few resting times in between. Eventually Harold thought that was enough practice for now and called it the day. He took Yukie out of the water and let him rest on one of the beach chairs under the umbrella. "I'll go get you something to drink. You want beer? Or Soda?"

"Sodas fine, I can't hold alcohol at all" Yukie replied with a tiered sigh as he rested his poor muscles."thank you for trying," Yukie replied as he looked at Harold with a bit of a blush trusting him more since he didn't drown.

Harold nodded slightly in acknowledgement and set off for the storage house. He quickly returned with a bottom of soda in one hand, and a bottle of cold beer in another. He handed the pop drink to Yukie and opened the cap of his beer with his teeth, pouring the liquid down his throat, and let out a satisfied sigh. He sat down on the beach chair beside Yukie and began to relax, watching and hearing the tide rather peacefully. Time passed quickly and soon the sky was starting to turn orange, painting the horizon to a glorious golden blaze.

"You shouldn't use your teeth to open the beers it's bad for them" Yukie replied as he sipped his drink and watched the sunset enjoying the peaceful scenery and the sound of the ocean. "What does your business sell?"

"I can afford the dentist." Harold replied to Yukie's comment plainly. When the boy took interest in the family business Harold said: "The company was started by my...our grandfather, manufacturing screws and other metal parts. By the time father took over the company began to manufacture more complicated things: mining machines, farming equipment, construction vehicles, and so on. Right now we're branching out into other businesses such as food products. The soda you're drinking for instance, we own 51% of that company." Harold paused for a moment and said: "Since you're so good with computers, perhaps I should hook you up with our research department."

"...I could do that though...you should invest in a Health getaway sort of like a place like this for people to go to and relax away from work" Yukie admitted as he sipped his drink..."that or open up a bathhouse"

"I'll take that into consideration." Harold responded after hearing Yukie's suggestions. He turned to look at the boy and again found himself mesmerized. If there's anything about Yukie that was worthy not praise was his appearance, with his pale complexion and silver hair he really reflect light very well, and under the dawn light he looked almost otherworldly. "Come here." Harold commanded, in a tone that was surprisingly gentle for him.

Yukie nodded and got up coming over as he stood infront of Harold looking into his eyes as he blushed fidgeting just a little as he tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. "Yes?" He asked softly quite curious to why he was asked to suddenly come over to harolds presence in such a nice tone.

Harold smiled slightky seeing Yukie coming over. The boy could at times be annoying and intolerable, but he could also be incredibly adorable. Perhaps that had something to do with Haroldas mood as well, which at the moment was great to say the least. He reached out to the boy and pulled him down, making the boy pretty much land on his muscular body. He whispered: "You did good overcoming your fears and getting into the water. For that you deserve a reward." As he was speaking he wrapped his arms around the boy to bring him even closer, and gently covered the boy's lips with his own.

"Wait...um...you said earlier if I ever needed something...well that you would take care of me...and um..." Yukie replied flushed and flustered from the sudden kiss as he blushed and stammered trying to get out what he wanted from the elder. "I um....first...I-I...want another kiss" Yukie mumbled his whole face going scarlet at his first request.

Harold chuckled slightly and granted the boy's wish, covering his lips once again and letting his tongue lose to intrude inside the boy's mouth. Their tongues mingled in a passionate dance. Meanwhile Harold let his hands roam across Yukie's smooth skin, feeling the bones beneath. One hand glided along Yukie's spine and all the way downward, eventually reaching his butt which was currently being wrapped tightly by the swim pants. Holding Yukie's rear firmly in his hand he squeezed on it several times before slipping beneath the fabric and touched his butt directly.

Yukie jumped a little at the sudden butt squeeze but didn't stop Harold from going under his shorts as he kissed back gently wrapping his arms around harolds neck asmhe kissed back hungrily with tounge enjoying the sweet kisses he was given.

Harold was pleased to see that Yukie was being quite eager, even wrapping his arms around his neck. Come to think if it, their relationship started off so strange and twisted that they've skipped all these cuddling and went right for the real thing. Well, more like he forced it upon the boy. Harold still had mixed feelings about Yukie, but for now, he was content with feeling the boy's body being so close. He could feel his length gaining hardness and was starting to press against the swim pants rather uncomfortably.

"Need air" Yukie mumbled breaking away as he leaned against Harold claiming his breathing a little...."...can I ask for something?" Yukie asked softly as he smiled a little and relaxed not minding Harolds member poking him.

Harold smiled when Yukie broke off the kiss for air, and his panting made him look more alluring. He raised an eyebrow when Yukie asked for something, but not yet telling what it was exactly. Harold replied: "I'll decide after I hear what it is."

"....I'd like an art tablet please" Yukie replied blushing his request now sounding a little silly once said outloud as he looked down quite shy.

"A art tablet? I didn't take you to be the artistic type." Harold asked: "Out of all the time you could ask me for it you choose now? Don't you think it's breaking the mood?" Harold paused and looked at Yukie, and after a short silence he chuckled: "Fine, I'll get you a tablet once we're back home. But...." He slipped his hand out of Yukie's pants and slapped on his butt. He said: "You'll have to work for it."

"Well...I knew if I asked now I could give you something in return" Yukie admitted his cheeks going pink as he squirmed at the butt touching his member already getting hard from it as he snuggled up to Harold. "What would you like me to do?" He asked just a little seductively his voice soft as he gently touched Harolds member with his hand rubbing it softly with the tips of his fingers.