You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Harold froze for a second seeing the smirk on Yukie's face, then he chuckled and stared at the boy's face menacingly: "I suppose I can't....You never fail to amaze me..." Harold picked up the boy from the floor and threw him on the bed. He climbed up the bed himself and turned off the vibration of the sex toy, pulling it out in one swift move and threw it away halfheartedly. At this point his member had regained its previous hardness and he brought the boy's hip closer, pointing the tip against the lubricated, slightly gaping hole, easily entering it after being stretched opened by the sex toy. "It's about time you get a proper fucking!"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Oh really...ah! well I hope you don't let me down, I have to say the toy was pretty fun~" Yukie replied with a smirk already getting hard again as he felt his brothers member slip inside of him making him moan happily as he gripped the sheets quite greatful he was finally being tormented on a soft bed his poor body still sore and bruised from the tough love he had been recijvnfrom the last few days. "Ah! So...was this all to get me alone so you could fuck me senesless and make me into your perfect sex toy?" Yukie asked looking at Harold.

"More or less. A sex toy is much easier to manage than an unpredictable half brother." Harold said as he held up Yukie's chin and said: "But I see that I still have a long way to go till you're really senseless. But I'm not worried. By the time we leave this place the thought of causing trouble for me wouldn't even cross your mind."

With that said Harold pulled his length almost completely out and with a fierce move thrust it back in, and quickly he began to fuck the boy mercilessly like a pile driver. He was mindful of applying force at an slightly upward angle each time he entered so he could pound at the boy's prostate.

Yukie screamed out in some pain as he ripped at the sheets his body shaking while his back arched, oh god he had never been touched like this. "Ah! It hurts!" Yukie cried out in pain.

"But you like it don't you? Slut? You liked it the first time I tore your clothes of and fucked you in the ass! You liked it when I fucked you into a whimpering pulp on the floor!" Haorld yelled as he slapped on Yukie's face again: "You'll make a fine sex toy!"

Harold continued to fuck Yukie with all the strength and fury, and in the heat of passion he leaned down and covered the boy's lips with his own, stretching his tongue out and intrude inside the boy's mouth, chasing and mingling with the boy's tongue with his own.

Yukie moaned and kissed back his body hot and desiring more it being ever so greedy. He came afew times and instantly got hard again at his masters touch.

Feeling Yukie returning his kiss was like adding gasoline to fire, and made him wanting to feel the boy even more. He let his hands go lose and began to touch and boy's body, pumping the boy's erection and using the cum he shot out as lubricant. In the midst of this he flipped the boy around so it's easier for him to violate him, and pounded the boy against the bed sheet like an wild animal breeding its mate. He roared, he moaned, he groaned, and he came, again and again, releasing his seed till it almost overflow from the boy's rear.

When he finally stopped he pulled out of the boy's rear, cum flowed out from his now gaping and twitching hole. He looked out of the bedroom window and saw a faint tint of white on the horizon. He got to the boy and patted on his face: "Still awake slut?"

"Y-yes" Yukie mumbled nearly hanging by a thread as his body shook his senses overwhelmed and his body still sensitive as hell as he laid on the bed his body to tiered to move. "Did you like it?" Yukie asked forcing himself to look up at his master his body clearly unable to do much after such a violent fucking.

"Come, I'll show you something." Harold said as he grabbed the kid and dragged him down the hallway. Soon they arrived at a balcony facing the sea. Harold hesitated for a moment before putting him on one end of a bench chair and sat down on the other end himself. He said: "Look."

By now the horizon was turning white and gradually brightening the dark sky and sea to show its beautiful blue colors.. As the sun slowly rise above the horizon the entire sky looked like it was on fire, turning from orange to yellow. Harold turned to look at Yukie to see his reaction, and saw him glistening in the sun light. For a while he was so captivated by the almost holy sight in front of him he forgot about all the complicated grudge and anger inside him, and was simply mesmerized by the beautiful boy.

"It's beautiful" Yukie replied curling up and enjoying the soft light as he let his guard down for just a moment and watched the sun rise the ocean glistening off of his eyes as he covered himself a little shy at being so naked outside. "Are you still mad with me?"

Yukie's questions brought Harold back to reality, and he remembered who the beautiful boy beside him was: his half brother. Quickly turning his gaze away from the boy and back at the slowing rising sun he fell silent, thinking about what he said. Then he replied: ".....No, I'm not mad at you. I hate you. I hate who you are, what you represents, I hate the fact that I have to take care of you, and I hate the fact that....!"

Harold stopped in the middle of the sentence, since he's normally not the kind of person that'd spill his heart out in front of people. He got up and was about to head back indoors. Before he left however he said to Yukie: "Come back in before you catch a cold. There're a few guest rooms in the mansion so you can sleep in those."

"...I won't be hurt for you hating me...I am a bastard child" Yukie replied as he took another look at the rising sun and went inside and out of his brothers room going off to find a faraway secluded room to hide in until it was time for him to leave. He first went and started a hot shower once finding a small Far off room that could be discribed as a guest room if it was for servents. He sighed and tested the water before slowly getting in as he winced his body sore.

Once Harold saw the boy leaving his room he too got to the shower, not even bothering to dial towards hot and just let the cold water shower down his head and cooling his body. He thought about the conversation he just had with the boy, and the things that almost slipped through his mouth. He couldn't admit it, his pride simply wouldn't let him.

Afterwards he dried himself and put on some underwear and got to bed, quickly falling asleep. By the time he woke up it was already in the afternoon. He got out of the master bedroom and looked around the mansion, quickly finding where Yukie had choose to sleep. He tore the sheets off the bed and knocked on the boy's head slightly: "Wake up, unless you want to be hungry for the rest of the day."

"Okay" Yukie mumbled walking up as he rubbed his eye and crawled out of bed grabbing a shirt and some shorts he had hunted down as he dressed and looked at Harold. "Should I make you breakfast?" Yukie asked tying his long white hair back into a ponytail.

"Where did you find those?" Harold asked as he saw the boy putting on clothing. For a moment he almost felt disappointed seeing the boy's body being covered. But then again, he could always order the boy to take those off. "No, I'll cook." Harold answered as he left the room and head for the kitchen. He opened the fridge and as expected he was filled with all sorts of fresh produces including many delicacies. But since it's already pretty late in the afternoon he decided to make something simple. Sometimes latter he emerged with a large bowl of creamy black truffle pasta and a bowl lobster salad.

"...well for starters you have a basement with afew boxes that have clothes in my size, I'm borrowing them just until Mine finish drying" Yukie replied his clothes in the dryer as he came out showered and clean but still wearing the clothes. "...what did you make?" Yukie asked curiously.

"See it for yourself." Harold said as he sat down at the dining table. He got some pasta and salad for himself and pushed the the bowl slightly closer to Yukie. During the meal Harold said: "I remember you saying that you can't swim? Perhaps I should teach you how. I mean we are surrounded by water. Not right after the meal of course."

"This is amazing!" Yukie replied happily eating the pasta and salad he served himself the boy not remembering when he last had ate he looked at Harold stopping his eating and somewhat suddenly feeling sick over the thought of going into the water..."um...well that's kind of you to offer but no thanks" Yukie added as he sipped his drink not looking at him now.

Harold raised an eyebrow listening to Yukie's reaction. He said: "You're afraid of water? Let me guess, childhood trauma? Nearly drown before? Frankly I don't give a damn. But if some day you fell into the water and died cause you can't swim it's I who's gonna have to clean up the mess. I'm teaching you how to swim, period."

"No!" Yukie replied slamming his hands down on the table as he glared. "I don't go near water so like hell will I need your help and if I die well then call it a tragic accident and you won't have to deal with me" Yukie replied getting up as he left the table and stormed off to his room his heart pounding as he locked his door behind him and apsat agaisnt it trembling hell that was the bravest he had ever been and he normally didn't react like that but hell he was terrified the other might try to drown him or some shit I mean he was on an island.

"Get back here!" Harold yelled as Yukie ran off down the hallway and back to the guest room. Every time Harold thought he had Yukie figured out, every time he thought he had the boy under control, the boy seemed to prove him wrong and lash out in different ways. Harold was used to order, used to taking charge, used to everything going as he planned, so Yukie's constant unpredictability made him furious to no end. He rushed towards the room where Yuki was hiding and banged on the door furiously. He yelled: "Get your ass out of here right now! Don't make me break this fucking door! You know I would!"

"....I don't want to get in the water..." Yukie replied opening the door as he huffed..."beat me rape me do whatever but I sure as hell don't trust you enough to teach me how to swim!" Yukie replied as he looked away..."I don't even know you"

Harold was actually surprised that Yukie opened the door so willingly. In his mind he imagined he'd have to go get an axe and hack his way through the door like some kind of horror movie psycho. He listened to the boy and chuckled, his tension and anger dissipated somewhat and he sighed. "It's true, you don't know me, and I don't know you. But you know that I'll do whatever that's necessary to keep you alive. Not for some unreliable fucking sentiments but because it's more convenient for me that way, and teaching you how to swim just makes my job that much easier." He paused for a moment and continued: "If it's any comfort, I was in my high-school's swimming team so I know what I'm doing."

"...it's a little comfort" Yukie replied as he frowned and slightly relaxed..."if I'm staying with you, I need to know more about you and about your father, I only met him afew times" Yukie added as he went and sat on his bed trying to calm down a little his nerves a wreck.

Harold got close to the bed and sat down beside him. He looked blankly forward and after a short silence he said: "There's... not much to talk about. As you know, our father, Alexander Ayers was a successful entrepreneur and had a vast business empire. I was taught from youth to be his successor, and got all the training I need to run his business. As far as I know, he had multiple affairs outside of his marriage with my mother, and one of them was with yours, which must be the one he cherished the most since the last thing he did before he died was to make sure that I take care of you."

He turned to look at Yukie and asked: "What about you? I know that you spent a lot of time in a hospital or some strange facility." He reached out his hand and touched the number tattooed on Yukie's neck, and said: "I assume it's a bad place, cause no legitimate institution would do that."