You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Ayme slept peacefully his body sleeping late into the next day. While asleep he didnt even notice that Derrick had keft the bed or that he had gotten a kiss goodmorning. Rolling over and snuggling more into the mattress Ayme continued to sleep for afew more hours. Opening his eyes to the soft sunlight Ayme rolled out of bed and came back out of the bedroom his hair sticking up in multiple directions. Yawning softky he looked at Derrick watching him for a minute before going towards the couch to slip his shorts back on.

"You left and survived" Ayme admitted glad his lover hadnt died since he had no clue how to get his ass home if he was left alone. Ayme now sitting on the couch was now realizing how much he had relied on his phone the male not even knowing the location of their town let alone his home address. "Do you mind if I smoke or would you prefer I go outside?" Ayme asked still drained from the sex and the fact his hormones had burned up leaving him rather lethargic and without much of a sex drive at the moment.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"I just went to Mrs Liang's place and asked her to spare us some ingredients, though I'm sure she wouldn't mind keep cooking for us while we're here." Derrick said as he kept his eyes on the pan. Whistling rather joyfully as he prepared the food. "Oh go ahead, I don't mind. In fact, can I have one afterwards?" Derrick said as he emerged from the kitchen with two plates of fried noddle with chicken. Handing one to Ayme along with a fork he sat across from him and began digging in himself. He then smiled: "It's kind of a professional requirement to know how to smoke and drink, especially when doing business. You won't know what stubborn truly means until you meet a few of those old fashioned gangster types, hell not even lung cancer can stop them from lighting a cigarette. Speaking of which, does your.. how to put it, special condition cover lung care too? Man that makes me jealous."

"I dont want to bother her more then we have"Ayme added with a small snort at Derrick asking ti share his smokes. "You dont have to ask, your free to help yoyrself to my stuff." Ayme explained mulling over the fact that this might be a longer stay then he planned. Playing with his plate of noodles for a minute before taking a bite Ayme looked at Derrick pondering his question. "It falls under the ability to regerate so yes. While it could take afew months to afew years to heal or regrow the organ smoking has no ill effect on my body." Ayme explained frowning slightly as he continued to eat. "If we plan on staying here longer I will need to run and pickup afew things at a store." Ayme added enjoying the tasty food.

"Its nothing big just basics some shoes clothes and a jacket. Also I want to get a new phone and some cigarettes to replace the ones I have" Ayme explained just a touch more as if he found it slightly bothersome to need to grab these things. Despite his desire to lay around all day he had to let Derrick know ghat at one point or another today he would be heading out to get some things and if Derrick wanted to join well Ayme wouldn't stop him.

After the meal Derrick took a cigarette from Ayme and lit it up, he took a deep breath and let the smoke seep into his lungs, and breathed out what's left with a long, deep sigh. "Yeah.. this is nice..." He said as he laid back into the couch: "Personally I'd suggest you not to go out cause I'm not sure if whoever attacked us would recognize you or not. But... I suppose it is safer for you to go out than me..." He thought for a moment and got up: "Wait here for a second."

Derrick walked out of the apartment and shortly after returned with some a pile of clothing including a shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a red hoodie. He handed those things to Ayme and said: "I borrowed these from Mrs Liang. Put these on and there's a dollar store just right around the corner, you should be able to get whatever you need." He then handed Ayme his wallet and said: "Also grab some more booze, we're running out of beer."

"Well im sure you wouldnt handle being shot at so well" ayme added sarcastically. Putting out his cigarette the male watched as his lover left him to disappear to what he could only assume was their very loving neighbor next door. Once Derrick arrived back Ayme raised a brow his eyes falling to the armful of clothes. "If I didnt know better I'd say she has way to many things of yours...should I be worried about her falling for you?" Ayme asked half joking. Getting up from the couch Ayme slipped on the clothes with ease.

Adding his lovers shoes to the outfit Ayme looked at the wallet slightly amused. "Your not paying, I have my own money and will gladly pay to replace the beer" Ayme explained not needing his stuff paid for since his younger brother had set him up with an account and everything he needed once learning that he wanted to have a more active sex life. "My younger brother set up a private account for me and my activities and makes sure that im still alive as long as I make a purchase here or there I dont need to always check in with my phone" Ayme added glad he had grabbed his bag on the way out of the hotel since he rarely let it leave his arms reach. Grabbing the backpack he smirked before kissing Derrick: "don't wait up for me" he teased before leaving and heading to the exit of the building.

"Oh those aren't mine but her husbands." Derrick chuckled: "Besides, I'm way too young to be even considered romantic interest for her." He got up from the couch and said: "While you're gone, I'll try to fix this TV. Can't just live off sex and cigarettes." As Ayme left the house he began working on the TV, taking it apart with ease and began to look inside.

Meanwhile elsewhere in the city, in the basement of a butcher shop a group of men were setting around the table and judging from their expressions, it wasn't a friendly meeting. One of the Asian looking man knocked on the table and yelled: "Liang Fei! I was told that it would be a clean strike, but now we're at full out war! And on two fronts no less!" He glared at the man city opposite from him: " You didn't say anything about Dan Long working with them!"

The European sitting beside him added with a heavy Russian accent: "Yes, Dan Long's men we can handle, but Ayers? Those bastards are crazy! They're demolishing our bases at this very moment! Why are they after us anyway?"

All of the men began yelling and pointing fingers at Han Fei, who was an old lieutenant of the former Mafia boss and none other than the man who betrayed Derrick and conspired with his enemies for this coup. The plan was going from gaining Derrick's trust to introducing him to the Sex convention, even helping with arranging the orgy he had with Ayme. But then suddenly everything began to crumble when the Ayers Security showed up for no reason and began hunting down their forces. If the whole mafia was united under one leader they might have stood a fighting chance, but with it being divided between those loyal to Derrick and him, things were not looking good for Han Fei. With a heavy sigh he said: ""According to my sources, the man Dan Long was with turned out to be Harold Ayer's lover."

"Is that true?!" The Russian asked.

"Yes, one of my men saw the boy he was with at the hotel, and he'd seen him at the convention walking with Harold Ayers. Apparently he decided to take the kid with him when he escaped." Han Fei replied.

"That's why Ayers corp is all over us?! How the hell did you allow this to happen!" the Chinese sitting opposite from Han Fei roared, and the others quickly joined in. Han Fei closed his eyes and crossed his arms while being showered by all the yelling and cursing from his conspirators, until suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up immediately: "It's me..... Yes..... Are you certain?!" He jumped up from the seat surprising the others until he put down the phone with a smile: "Gentlemen, I have a solution to our... Ayers problem. One of my men had spotted the kid at old town. If we capture him, we'd be able to use him as leverage and get the Ayers security off our backs. Then Dan Long's men would have no chance against us!"

The men began to cheer and began to hash our their plan. At the same time one of the mafia member guarding the door from outside overheard their conversation and sneaked out, quickly wrote a message and pressed sent. While he wasn't the toughest or smartest gangster out there, the man had a great talent when it comes to picking the winning side, and right now, he knew better to cross the Ayers Corp, more specifically its infamous executioner.

Ayme took his sweet time making his way to the store his eyes watching closely at his surroundings. Entering the store he grabbed a basket and purchased his new supplies a cheap phone, a box of hairdye, and some cigerettes. Looking around the shop even more he he noticed a bathroom in the corner and headed off towards it with his basket easily slipping in unnoticed. Looking in the mirror Ayme double checked the doors lock before slipping on the gloves and opening the rest of the dye packets. Twenty minutes later Ayme stood with dark black hair and eyebrows the hairdye job not half bad for his first attempt.

Switching his clothes out for the new ones he easily cut the tags and tossed them into the basket along with the empty hair dye box.Grabbing his stuff he exited the bathroom and picked up more containers of dye and some cheap snacks before setting the basket on the counter. "I also need some beer and this" Ayme added pointing to the nice looking knife under the counter the male quite different looking. While he now looked like some sunlight denied male Ayme knew most wouldnt give him a second glance now meaning he would be much safer heading home to Derrick. Tossing in some small piercing jewlery and a pericing kit Ayme paid with his card and gathering his bags headed back towards the apartments feeling just a touch more comfortable.

"Our top story today, the recent outbreak of gang violence has cause widespread criticism against the police. According to a recent poll more than 60% of the citizens do not trust the police to handle the current crisis. In response the Chief of Policd Antony Dickens held a press conference this morning and...."

"Good timing Ayme, I just got the TV fixed!" Derrick was kneeling in front of the TV after he just put it back in one piece and made it work. He smiled as Ayme walked into the apartment returning from his shopping trip. Getting up he turned around and was dumbfounded when he saw the handsome albino now having a full head of black hair flowing down. "Wow... you look.. different... In a good way of course." He walked up towards Ayme and took a strand of those silky hair in his fingers and smiled: "You surely don't stand out as much as before.... But you're certainly still a head turner." Putting down Ayme's hair he then sat down on the couch and smiled: "What else did you get from the store?"

"Im surprised you got it fixed" Ayme replied setting his bags fown on the floor by the door. Kicking off his shoes he slipped off his hood before looking at derrick who seemed rather surprised. "Well...thought it would be best to lay low for awhile...coloring my hair makes it easier to come and go with this whole crazy mess" Ayme admitted playing with a long strand the male having not gotten around to cutting it shorter. Leaning against the back of the couch for a second. Ayme grabbed his bags from the doorway and set them beside Derrick.

"Well quite afew things...some smokes,clothes,hairdye and some piercings." Ayme explained showing the items along with the obvious snacks left in the bag. "I also grabbed a phone. Last thing i need is search helicopters or dogs trying to follow me. I already feel like to many people are watching me when I went outside" Ayme munbled slightly paranoid about those being around him. "I need you to cut my hair shorter...I dont want to match my brother if anyone is looking to find me i need to look a little different."

" My hair will grow out in a week back to its normal touching my ass length and when it does Ill recut it and dye it again" Ayme explained poking at the next box of hair dye slightly explaining why he bought more the colot being a nice blood red. Walking over to join Derrick on the couch Ayme handed his lover the phone before settling down among the many bags of snacks and beer. "Mind setting that up for me? Still a little new to basic technology. Living in a creepy basment I'm not sure how most things work" Ayme mumbled opening a beer after handing over the fancy phone. "Also....never done piercings Want to help me to?" Ayme asked wanting to try these new things with Derrick who had been opening his mind to a whole new world since they had met.

"Setting it up? Didn't the clerk set it up for you? I assume you actually got a SIM card or data plan when you bought the phone, or else this is just a fancy box with some apps on it. Just so you know I didn't bother to tell my men to get wifi for this place." Derrick said as he looked at the phone Ayme got. He then turned his attention back to the black haired albino, still a little strange to see the man like this but it was also interesting and refreshing, and raised an eyebrow when he heard what the young man asked next: "Piercings huh? Normally I'd suggest a proper piercing place but given your condition, I suppose I can help? Where do you want to pierce though? You ears? Or somewhere more.... interesting?" He shifted close to Ayme and playfully pressed on the man's nipples over his shirt and chuckled: "From what I heard from you, Leroy has been pretty gentle with you. Perhaps you wanna try something more hardcore? Painful even? The way I see it since you can heal up so easily might as well enjoy it right?"

"He set it up really quickly just didnt tell me how to work the damn thing and how to find the settings." Ayme admitted sighing softly his body tense. Taking a sip of his beer he laid his head back against the back of the couch hia eyes closed. "I need it set to Japanese... Believe it or not I cant read english. I can speak it fluently but reading it is a diffrent matter. Having it set to my native language makes it easier" Ayme admitted knowing the idea and concept was strange. While he fully understood how to speak english and what most things where with a little brain power he had never learned anything about the language only knowing to identify common words.

This in a way wasnt his fault his mother had been stern with the twins only teaching them strictly Japanese. This lead to problems and a more strict teaching regimen for the two when she noticed Ayme and Yukie started learning how to talk to their father in english. Despite her efforts Yukie and Ayme had slowly learned to speak to himthe languge barried being diffcult at times making the twins appear to be rather overly shy and quiet children. With no basic education due to living in an insitution they could only identify basic words they repetitively saw and basic numbers. Despite this flaw in their knowledge of the world both Ayme and Yukie had learned to adapt.

"Mother got upset when we tried to learn english. She was very strict with us not being able to speak to father since she was afraid we would talk to much about her doctors tests" Ayme added finishing off his beer and opened another one. "...I'm fine with piercing my ears more. Hell an eyebrow would be fun" Ayme admitted with a smirk clearly trying to move out of the memories of his past. Chuckling at the hands that where teasingly roaming his chest he looked at Derrick gently kissing his cheek. "Hes been gentle and kind, hes not pushed me to try alot of new things he lets me learn on my own" Ayme admitted glad his lover was so understanding and willing to give him time to figure out what he enjoyed.

"Awhile back you could have bullied me into whatever you want because of Leroy's patience I grew a backbone" Ayme added with a small amused chuckle. Gently taking Derrick's hand he pressed his lips ever so softly to it. "Ive already peirced my dick at the sex convention but removed it afew hours later the rule is as long as a metal rod stays in my body will allow it to reside in the palce its put."

Derrick chuckled when Ayme took his hand and pressed a kiss on it. He raise an eyebrow when the albino mentioned piercing his cock and said: "Oh! So you've really played quite wildly around at the convention huh? Well if you've done that already then I suppose piercing your nipples wouldn't be much fun then." He shifted closer towards Ayme and pressed a kiss on his lips and smiled: "Luckily a good fucking never gets old. I was top last time you wanna switch if up? Or do you want my cock up your little butt again?"

"You almost match Harold when it comes to sexual stamina" Ayme admitted with a smirk the male setting his stuff down already ready to go for another round. "This time I'll fuck you. Its been awhile since I've been dominate" Ayme added with a sly smirk. Easily sweeping his lover off of his feet Ayme carried him to the bedroom and tossed him onto the bed. "Strip tease for me. Make it fun~" Ayme asked trying to be polite with Derrick.

"Strip tease for you huh? Oh my dear little Ayme, you're about the only person bold enough on this planet to ask a mafia boss for such things." Derrick smiled teasingly as he pulled away from his lover and reached for his own shirt: "Though I don't have much to strip. Guess I just have to try my best?" As Derrick spoke he slowly began to unbutton his shirt one button at a time, slowly revealing his muscular chest, while at the same time he waved his waist and hip sensually. Eventually his entire chest was revealed and he pulled his arms out of the sleeves and tossed the shirt over Ayme's face playfully. "Enjoying the show so far? Little boy?"

"Mmh your too good at this." Ayme slightly mumbled his mind to disyracted for the momet by watching Derrick strip while he made his way and sat on the bed. "Of course I am bolder then normal. I dont see you as a mafia boss I see you as a lover" Ayme admitted with a small smirk. Aymes eyes watched Derrick as he sensually danced and unbuttoned his shirt the small act quite erotic. Feeling the shirt hit his face Ayme couldnt help but laugh.

"Im not that much younger then you" Ayme teased before looking at Derrick curiously. "How old are you by chance you dont look very old to me but then again I thought Leroy was 25 and only four years older then me...kinda think he might be thirty." Ayme added his hands playing with his lovers shirt before gently pulling Derrick closer to the bed by his lovers hand. "Im a bad judge of age and most situations so if you tell me yojr over 35 I won't believe you" Ayme whispered his hands running over Derrick's chest.

"I'm 27 by the way, and just so you know it's not just age I'm talking about. It's your life experience, the way you think and act." Derrick smiled as he reached for his belt, pulling it out and swung it over his head a few times before letting it fly off. He continued as he slowy unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper: "Sure you've been through some crazy shit, but beyond that you have much to learn. Comparing to those old foxes that I deal with on a daily basis, you might as well be a little boy..." Having let the jeans slide down he kicked it away, now being pretty much naked with the exception of his underwear, which had a bid tent forming from his erection bulging up. He walked up towards Ayme and looked down at him with a seductive smile: "And a very sexy, naughty boy at that." He leaned down and held up Ayme's cheek before pressing their lips together, their tongues mingled in a passion dance as they tasted the scent of tobacco in each other's mouths.

"Then I expect you to teach me oh wise one" Ayme added his eyes watching Derrick's body never once leaving. "And I'm not that naive Ive chosen my strangers carefully made sure I didnt get into any serious trouble with who I fucked" Ayme added his hand stroking the rather nice tent his lover was showing off. Finding his face being touched and then pressed against soft lips Ayme melted into the warm kiss finding the taste of tobacco rather interesting on Derrick's tounge. With his hand still teasing Derrick's cock Ayme snaked his hand around to grope at his lovers ass before removing the underwear. Breaking the kiss Ayme kissed down Derrick's neck before breaking away his own cock throbbing with a burning desire.

"Wait here while I grab the lube. While I can handle pain I dont think your soft little ass could handle my fucking without it" Ayme added slightly serious about Derrick needing lube. Kissing Derrick softly on the cheek Ayme went to the living room and came back with a nice sized bottle of lube. "On the bed love" Ayme whispered pouring a nice amount onto his hand wanting to make sure he didnt hurt his lover.

"I'm surprised that you could say that with a straight face. Didn't get into any serious trouble from who you fucked? Then how would you describe the mess you're in right now?" Derrick said teasingly as he waited for Ayme's return, his cock throbbing hard from the excitement. To be honest he was surprised by his libido of recent days, the albino just had something about him that made Derrick want more, and more. Just what exactly was so special about the young man? Sure his looks was exceptional, but Derrick had fucked his fair share of beautiful men and women. Then he realized just how free he felt being around him. No rules, no pressure, no prejudice, no burden of leadership, just two men having fun, making love. Ironically such freedom was the one thing his power and wealth could never buy and yet, this naive boy with a messed up past gave it to him.

Derrick smiled when Ayme came back with the lube and got on his hands and knees while presenting his rear to Ayme. Wiggling his butt playfully he looked back and the young man and smiled: "Well then, what are you waiting for?"

"Please I got myself out of trouble when it happened. Besides running with a mafia isn't the worst trouble I got my stupid ass into" Ayme yelled back into the bedroom before returning with the lube in hand. Raising a brow Ayme smirked trying not to laugh at the positon the big strong mafia leader was in. "To be fair...I did find myself in hot water more then once at the convention, I discovered some kinks I liked and some I didn't." Ayme admitted while slipping a finger teasingly into Derricks ass.

"It was the first time I tasted a real sense of freedom at the convention. Just being able to make choices was amazing I had never been able to experience it before." Ayme explained continuing to rub and pleasure his lovers warm insides with his finger. Slipping in a second finger Ayme carefully continued to work and stretch his lovers tight ass his cock throbbing painfully the whole time. "You feel nice and tight Wish I could just fuck you now" Ayme moaned his body burning and begging to be pleased the animalistic desire rushing through his veins.

"Your lucky I'm not a brute" Ayme mumbled trying to behave despite his desires to please himself and fuck Derrick senselss. Moving his free hand around to Derrick's front Ayme touched his lovers cock teasingly rubbing the slit with his thumb wanting to make him moan.

"Worst trouble huh?" Derrick muttered as he heard Ayme talking about having his choice of playmates during the convention. He wanted to ask more but Ayme's nimble fingers easily found his sweet spot and a sensual moan stopped him from asking any questions. Just like how Dan Long was able to be just Derrick during that convention, it would seem Ayme was able to find similar freedoms there as well, which would probably explain why the two of them were drawn to each other, as in a way they wanted the same thing: freedom, and they found it in each other. His breathing became heavier when Ayme added another finger: "Yea... yeah... I wish you could too.... ah.... damn it... you're getting better at this..." Instinctively he began to push his hip back trying to gain more pleasure, and as Ayme's fingers began to rub against the sensitive slit on the tip of his cock Derrick couldn't help but letting out a loud moan: "Aaah... ha... hah.... Ayme.. ah..ha..ah..nnn mmmnnn! aah~" He looked back at his young lover and whined: "Stop... stop teasing me Ayme... give me your cock already~"

"Lots of practice" Ayme teased continuing to pleasure and tease his lover who seemed to be on the edge of begging for his cock. Smirking as Derrick pushed his hips greedily back against his fingers Ayme slipped a third naughty finger in. While Ayme was rather enjoying the new moans slipping out of Derrick's mouth, he was more interested in the other males begging for his cock. "Are you sure thats what you want?" Ayme teased ever so slightly liking the feeling of being dominate and in control of his playmate. Grinding more agaisnt Derrick's asscheeks with his throbbing cock Ayme slowly slipped the tip of his cock in.

Fully pushing in the throbbing member Ayme moaned happily enjoying the satisfaction that his throbbing desire to fuck was being quenched. "Im surprised you can keep up so well" Ayme whispered his voice every so soft and seductive while his hand ever so teasingly pinched one of Derrick's nipples.

Derrick continued to moan as Ayme kept on preparing his rear for the insertion to come, adding another finger inside. He could feel the waves if pleasure spreading from his prostate and made his body shiver. But if course that wasn't enough, if anything it made Derrick more and more desperate. "Yes...Yes that's what I want! I want to feel your hard cock inside me!" The mafia boss pleaded, clearly have thrown all his pride and reservations out of the window.

Thankfully Derrick soon got what he was begging for. He held his breath as Ayme's member stretched his entrance open and pushed inside, dragging along his intestinal walls and rubbing against his sweet spot as it got in. "Fuck...Ah...nnn....! Ahhhaaa....Ah.... ha.....Ha...hhmm..", Derrick panted as he enjoyed the sensation not being filled up, and moaned sensually when he felt the teasing pinch on his nipple. "Yeah.. I'm a little surprised myself.... I guess... I guess I just got a lot of .. pent up frustration to vent?" He turned back to look at Ayme and said almost tauntingly: "Wanna try finding where my limit is?"

"...your limit. Heh I might just break you down make you nothing but a moaning slut who bends to my desires alone~. Are you really that much in need of a fuck?" Ayme asked his hand continuing to roll and pull on Derricks nipple. "I'm a creature of sexual habit...your body might be to exhausted to be with me again." Ayme added being truthful on how most of his partners had ended up. While it was hard to find others with stamina to match Aymes desires it wasnt entirely impossible since he had ran into Derrick who seemed to tire him out. While Ayme usually was insatiable when it came to sex...with the last few days he had mellowed out.

This was due to his own body screaming to take it easy since he hadnt taken much of a break since the sex convention. Ayme honestly wouldn't ever let on if he was suffering due to the fact that when he did when he was younger it had created a serious backlash with Yu. Because of Yu and how he had handled the situation it made Ayme quite untrusting when it came to his own health. Once he had started living with Harold and Leroy he kept himself carefully monitored, unable to let his persona down even infront of his own twin. Because of this deep rooted fear of others knowing his own deep secrets it did often leave the twin more exhausted then normal and didn't quite help the gave he was slowly digging himself.

While Ayme wouldnt ever admit his desire to just hide after they had left the convention he mindlessly gone straight back to fucking Leroy and then out the door with Derrick. For him it was something to keep him busy and the more he did the less time he had to think so unknowing to Derrick... Sex was Aymes drug of choice when it came to needing to not think and drown in pleasure. Aymes slight dip in sexual lust and need was simply out of exhaustion.

While it was rather strange and unusal, anyone else looking in would see it as something often being shown only when the twins bodies where trying to adapt to a change in their bodies. Due to this Ayme hadnt been fucking Derrick sensless and it explained why he hadnt stretched the orgy out for longer. "Despite your growing erection for me...I think I could help nurse you back to health after our fun~" Ayme teased ever so gently trying to keep Derrick satisfied and happy with him.

Derrick chuckled at Ayme's comment. He said with a playful tone: "Well.. that would certainly be quite an experience." Given Ayme's enhanced physique Derrick would probably lose the endurance match if Ayme really want to fuck him senseless. He couldn't help but feel some pity for Leroy, as he had to deal with Ayme's inhuman libido which was only slightly quenched by almost nonstop sex. He moaned feeling the man's gentle teases and his body reacted instinctively, squeezing around the hard erection lodged inside him. He pushed his hip back against Ayme and smiled: "Come on Ayme, show me what you got."

Ayme sighed softly gently resting a hand on his lovers back before pushing his cock even deeper in. "Just remember when you cant move you are the one who asked for this" Ayme warned before fucking his lovers ass much harder. With each thrust Ayme pulled Derrick closer until they where entangled into each other. Kissing Derrick passionatly Ayme continued to literally fuck Derrick without showing a hint of being tired. With every other sesual thrust Aymes throbbing cock hit Derrick's prostate while the other thrusts rubbed his insides making sure to touch every nerve of pleasure.

Breaking the lengthy kiss Ayme easily flipped his lover onto his back to make him more comfortable since how they had been kissing would have caused Derrick pain if it had lasted to long. Pulling his lovers legs closer to his own hips Ayme touched and toyed with Derrick's own throbbing cock teasing the slit and purely tormenting it so that when his lover did come he would experience an orgasm such as he had never felt before.