You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy groaned as he felt the pleasure spreading from his member thrusting inside Ayme's body and spreading all across his lower half, up to his spine and into his mind. It was such a wonderful feeling that he couldn't help but wanting more, and judging by how Ayme grounded his hip back against his throbbing member he could tell Ayme was feeling the same. "Oh god Ayme.... you feel so good... I'm gonna speed up now...!" Leroy said as he let go of Ayme's member and grabbed the man's hip with both hands, he began to rock his waist back and forth as hard and as fast as he could, panting, grunting, groaning and moaning passionately while pleasuring his love. He could feel the waves of pleasure rising ever closer towards ecstasy.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Damn" Ayme moaned his body trembling as his ass was violated even more Leroy's member driving him even more mad. Leaning back against Leroy just a touch more Ayme ignored the rocks pressing against his flesh while he was fucked ever so closer to ecstasy. With his body being pressed more into the rock Ayme ignored the rough texture digging into his body a little more the need for release much stronger then the pain. As he clawed at the rock Ayme let out a very sweet and lustful moan clearly getting much closer to his own much needed release. With a happy moan Ayme came his body glowing in the wonderful aftermath of such a pleasurable deed.

Leroy felt the tides of pleasure quickly rising towards climax and it was clear that the same could certainly be said for Ayme, who let out such sweet and beautiful moans as he was violated from behind that it compelled Leroy to fuck him even harder. Eventually though Ayme reached his limit, and as his body tensed and shivered from ecstasy that proved to be the last push Leroy needed as well. He groaned loudly as he pushed his cock deep inside Ayme's body and arched his head back. His muscles tensed up and his cock throbbed while releasing strings of thick cum deep down the man's intestines. He let go of Ayme's butt and wrapped his arms around his love, panting heavily as he slowly caught his breath. He turned Ayme's face back towards him and covered his lips with his own, enjoying the lingering afterglow of their climax with a slow, gentle but loving kiss.

Eventually Leroy pulled out, dragging a string of the slime as his cock left Ayme's body. He sat down on the rocks and urged Ayme to come down and join him and smiled: "You wanna keep swimming or head back to the house?"

With a happy moan Ayme found himself instantly coming alongside Leroy. Having both finished their sexual fun Ayme looked at Leroy before settling down beside him on the rock. "Going back in would be nice, finish our talk" Ayme admitted looking out at the sea as the warm breeze blew through his hair. "Derrick isn't my only partner. While I am closer to him I do have two others ones name is Blue. The others name is Raven." Ayme explained gently taking Leroy's hand as he talked.

"They are both interesting. Honestly...not my usual fuck but, they are strangely captivating." Ayme added with a frown finding the two rather hard to explain since it wasn't so clear cut with them on the relationship side of things. " Ayme clearly wanted to let Leroy know not to be alarmed by the two who seemed to be less of a threat then Derrick when it came to their activities. "Blue...he loves the arts. Plays violin and piano when I can get him to. Raven...he's more of a plant person works with herbal medicine grows a lot of plants and drugs that I've started using for fun and medical needs with work." Ayme added resting his head on Leroy's shoulder.

Leroy sighed slightly at the mention of two more men he had to worry about. As much as Ayme true to make them sound like not a big deal, their mere involvement in Ayme's life irritates him. Is it so wrong to ask your partner to be faithful? Why must he be the one feel like being at fault while Ayme was almost building a harem for himself. Could this be what the jealous wives of kings and nobles felt like? But at the end of the day, he loved Take, and it was both his professional duty and personal mission to keep him safe, and for that purpose he would rather know about all the men Ayme was fucking around with than not knowing. Eventually he put a hand on Ayme's head and caressed him gently and said: "Thanks for telling me Ayme.... But from now on, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me before you decide to sleep with someone sonar least I can do some quick checks on them..." He then grabbed Ayme as he stood up and began heading back to the house.

Once they're back Leroy took Ayme for a quick shower to wash off all the sand and salt on them, and afterwards he let Ayme relax in the living room while he headed to the kitchen making dinner.

Following Leroy back towards the house Ayme watched him knowing Leroy wasn't to happy about more lovers. "I never said I fucked them. I said they weren't my usual fuck...kinda different from most people I'm around" Ayme explained with a sigh not wanting Leroy to be upset the whole trip. Continuing their walk back Ayme was silent while they cleaned up and found themselves in more of a relaxing atmosphere. Seeing Leroy head to the kitchen Ayme looked at him for a moment gently grabbing a tablet he had packed out of his bag.

Leafing through the many pictures Ayme saved some to show Leroy the two others being only a year older then Ayme in age making their relationship a much more needed friendship. Getting up Ayme went into the kitchen and sat on a stool watching Leroy. "...I can agree to have you looking more into my relationships...but in return I would like to learn how to properly shoot a gun and basic skills to protect myself" Ayme started laying down a few things that he wanted with Leroy to start his conversations. Watching Leroy busy himself in the kitchen Ayme took a few minutes to settle his nerves. "After dinner I want to discuss what you want for our relationship."

Looking dead at Leroy Ayme moved his stool to sit more at the table setting the tablet down gentle the many stickynotes in one area seperating the many rules he had been sorting out between his messages on his phone to Raven and Blue, Derrick being a number he hadn't messaged yet finding talking to him in person easier. "The sooner we get this done the better I want clear days that you want me this includes holidays and how often you desire being alone with me."

Leroy quickly prepared cut and diced the ingredients as he prepared for the meal. A soft smile came to his face as Ayme entered the kitchen and he said: "It won't take long. I just needed to get these ingredients in the pot." As the stew he was making was getting made Leroy smiled: "Sure I can teach you those. Though I'd much prefer if nothing dangerous ever get close enough for you to have to defend yourself, and that depends on you keeping yourself out of trouble."

Speaking of trouble, Leroy wasn't too keen on discussing the peculiar state of their relationship at the moment but then again, the talk was bound to happen sooner or latter. As he said the stew he was making came out quick enough and Leroy got some baguettes to go with it. As he set the food down and pulled his seat across from Ayme he was rather baffled by Ayme's questions. "You want... clear days that I want you? Like... what? You want me to make a schedule of when I get to be with you and when you'll be with someone else? Including holidays? Like some sort of... custody agreement?" Leroy held his head and fell silence, letting out a long, heavy sigh before asking: "Why is it so easy for you? Why is it so easy for you to divide your love like it's nothing? When do I want you? When do I desire to be with you alone? Every day Ayme, Every. Single. Day. Sure I can set up days so you can go be someone else but during those times I will not stop wanting you, I will not stop desiring you, I will not stop feeling like a jealous concubine neglected by the husband...!"

Leroy paused for a moment and said: "Sorry Ayme... I really want to make you happy... I really want this... thing with you and Derrick and whoever else you wanna drag into the mix to work... But I just... can't help feeling awful about it.... There's a reason why polygamy isn't the norm around the world, most people are just not so good at sharing... I suppose I am 'most people' too in this regard."

"I'm not neglecting you." Ayme snapped his voice cold as the male bit his tongue trying to keep his cool. "Don't forget you work for Harold. You are gone at times and often I'm left home alone." Ayme added not liking that Leroy was upset about sharing when in reality it kept Ayme from being locked away from everyone. "When you work I plan on either having people over or going out. I can't keep waiting for you to finish work or come home and staying at the medical offices all day drives me mad" Ayme explained with a slightly sharp note in his tone.

Despite Aymes efforts he found it hard to relax, his body getting a little overly defensive. Poking at his food Ayme just stayed silent for what seemed like forever his mind mulling over what to do and say next. "Fuck this....bullshit. " Ayme mumbled before going to the fridge and getting a beer needing to calm his nerves. Taking a sip and staying a ways away from Leroy Ayme just stared at his lover. "Fine....how about this why don't you get to know the friends I make and the roles they play in my life." Ayme added still a little antsy but calming as the beer started to settle and numb him down.

"Give it a month of them and us in our new house. You find you don't like them then I will cut ties and go back to living with you and just you." Ayme finished sitting back down at the table his food still untouched.

Leroy understood what Ayme said. He was often away working and during that time, Ayme was left alone. His needs were different from ordinary people and when left unchecked, it wreaks havoc on the man's body and mind. Having people other than Leroy in his life was a reality Leroy had long accepted, but having people other than Leroy who he loves was something totally different. He could tell Ayme was getting irritated, but there was little he could do to help.

"You... really mean that?" Leroy was genuinely touched when Ayme said that if after living with Ayme's other partners he still found the arrangement to be unacceptable, then he would cut ties with them and live just wit him. Knowing the needs Ayme have it was a rather big commitment to make. Of course there was simply no way to be sure until it actually happened that whether or not Ayme would truly uphold his part of the bargain, that being said, the promise itself meant that Ayme cared for him more than he did to others. If there was anyone who Leroy was willing to believe wholeheartedly without proof, it would be Ayme. Showing a gentle smile he looked at Ayme and said: "Alright... I'll start looking for a place as soon as we're back home.... I'll try my best to work things out with them.... If they want to work things out that is..."

"You must try and get along and also spend time with them!" Ayme added unsure if Leroy would be able to do just that. "You and the others will have to withstand living together and with me or having them visit if they don't wish to stay with me" Ayme explained with a frown not wanting any anger towards the others. "All I ask is you get to know them and understand why they are in my life" Ayme finished still unsure about his idea and slightly terrified they would all fight. Since most soap operas he had watched when the mistress was discovered it was quite dramatic. Taking a bite of his food Ayme looked around the kitchen studying the house as if he was trying to decide if it was the one Harold had previously stayed in or not.

"About the whole house thing...Kinda jumped the gun awhile back and bought a nice place. When I got my half of inheritance I purchased three things. First a house of my liking. Second I purchased a car and motorcycle." Ayme explained knowing the house was safe to live in but as his own learning project well he was taking his time fixing it up with Ravens help since the male dabbled in repair. "With help...I purchased an ID."

"Something to let others know who I am. Something to prove I existed" Ayme added as he took another bite to eat the male having no pictures let alone a birth certificate. "I met Raven while buying supplies to fix up the house while you where at work....he refused to let my buy any power tools without seeing what I was doing. Eventually he ended up showing and helping me fix the place up to where I had somewhere to go if I needed to." Ayme mumbled not liking admitting that even Raven found him stupidly naive.

"It needs alot more work but, there is a finished room that we can stay in until its finished or at least until I can figure out how to turn on the power tools." Ayme muttered a little lost in thought with how much work he had left to do.

Surprised by how much Ayme was able to do without him even knowing. He paused for a moment and smiled: "It would be nice to finally have a home of our own. While he technically owns a place Leroy stay at that place so little that it could hardly be considered as a home. It was barely a storage unit since Leroy had so little personal belongings. The van which he often slept in and the office he had at Ayers headquarters were more like "home" to him but those were more due to practicality than any sentimental value. Strangely the closest thing Leroy had for a home was their room at Harold's place, but then again, the emphasis was on "Harold's." Having a place where he truly belong would be like a dream come true for Leroy, a dream that he didn't even realize having. Though there would certainly be complications when it comes to his potential "housemates" but that seemed trivial to the future he would be able to have with Ayme there.

Reaching out towards Ayme he held the man's hand firmly and said:"I'll help with the renovation. Let's make that house our home toghether."

"Alright" Ayme replied agreeing with Leroy on working with him on fixing up the house. "So what's next on our list of fun?" Ayme asked curiously wondering if Leroy had made any plans. Finishing off his meal Ayme carried the bowl to the sink to let it soak under the hot water. "If you dont have anything planned I would like to take a nap and some medicine to help with all of this mess" Ayme explained mentioning to his mess of a body. Looking back at Leroy Ayme smiled just a little glad to be spending so much time with Leroy.

"Honestly I don have much planned for this trip. I just wanted to spend some peaceful time with you after all the craziness of late." Leroy said as he turned his attention back to the food and resumed eating. After the meal he cleaned up the dishes and smiled when Ayme helped carrying some of the dishes ntonthe kitchen. Hearing what he young man said he nodded: "Sure you go ahead. I will finish up around here and join you latter." He took quickly filleted a fish and marinated it to be used for the meal next then and put it in the fridge. He quickly tidied the place up and washes up a little before joining Ayme in the bedroom. Getting in the bed with Ayme he just stayed there and looked at Ayme's peaceful sleeping face for hours until finally he felt a little sleepy himself. Snuggling a bit closer to his younger lover Leroy muttered: "Goodnight Ayme... Sweet dreams..'

The next morning Leroy woke up pretty early. His line of job meant that he often need to sleep and get up at irregular hours. Obviously it got better when he became the security chief but old habits die hard. He wasn't really the kind of person to sleep in unless he was really, really exhausted like the time Ayme disappeared and he barely got any sleep in those days. In any case Leroy was well rested. He looked at Ayme who was quickly recovering from his injuries and laid a soft kiss on his forehead before slipping off the bed and went to Dona bit of morning exercise ourisde the house.

After Ayme had excused himself to retire for the evening, Ayme took some medicine, cleaned himself up and dressed any of his slower healing stitches in new bandages. Looking over the other herbal medicines he made himself a few more different concoctions before getting into the bed. Once under the covers he stared off into space as the medicine started its course deeply healing some organs and keeping him in a deep sleep for the night. While Ayme would usually never drug himself for sleep he couldn't help but take actual medical advice from Yoh and force his body to sleep knowing all to well it was something he needed. Sleeping through the night with only a few tosses and turns Ayme awoke slightly late in the morning.

Looking around he stretched and went to the bathroom to take his medicine and note down some results along with a few more herbal remedies. Ayme was in a way testing the different pills and medicines trying heal different areas a little faster and overall improve his mental state and health. Finishing his new routine he went back out to the living room to relax on the couch and wait for Leroy.

When Ayme came out of the house looking for Leroy, the man was doing pull ups on a sturdy branch with his shirt off. When he noticed Ayme he dropped off from the branch and smiled at his young lover. "Good morning Ayme." He said as he walked up towards Ayme and held him close, pressing a soft kiss on Ayme's lips he smiled: "Did you sleep well?" He took a step back from Ayme and said: "Ah, sorry for the sweat. I was working out a little." He paused for a moment and asked: "Hey Ayme you wanna maybe stretch your limbs a bit before going for breakfast? I did recall you wanna learn some self defense right?" He raised his hands up and showed his palm towards Ayme and said: "Come on, give me a punch."

Ayme watching Leroy for a minute was glad to finally have found him since after waiting for twenty minutes he had grown bored and slightly worried. Feeling the kiss to his cheek and the soft embrace from his sweaty lover Ayme snuggled into Leroy enjoying the closeness and gentle affection. "Yeah, I slept fine though maybe a little to well" Ayme admitted most of his injuries healed as he mentioned to the few small yellow bruises left scattered across his skin. Smiling at the cute apology for his sweaty self Ayme couldn't help but chuckle the male not caring much that Leroy was sweaty since its wasn't a permanent thing. "You seem to have gotten healthier since the convention. Or at least in better shape by the looks of it" Ayme explained not wanting his chuckling to seem strange since the male found the sudden workout quite silly.

Being as his body didn't require such things it was rather amusing to see how normal muscle reacted. Frowning at the mention of stretching their limbs and learning some self defense Ayme took a slight step back clearly not on bored with the idea. Staring at Leroy wondering if he was serious Ayme shook his head in a slight refusal. "I don't like pointless violence...and I'm not to keen on hurting you. Last time Yukie hit someone he broke a jaw. I really don't want to hurt you" Ayme added not wanting to be extremely violent since his last encounter he ended up in his mind going to far and killing someone.

"Well I've been slacking off exercising ever since I became the security chief. Used to be a lot more buffed you know? And after what happened at the convention I figured I really need to be at my best to keep up with you." Leroy smiled at Ayme's comments regarding his physique. He laughed a bit more when Ayme commented on not liking useless violence and said: "Oh but this is not pointless violence. Sparring is good exercise if done right, and also a good way to leanr about your own body. If you really worry about hurting someone then it's even more important for you to train and learn to control your strength." Leroy paused for a moment and showed a slightly taunting smile: 'Besides... you really think you can hurt me? Sure you surprised some pervert but I am a trained professional. Come on, throw me a punch. I promise you won't hurt me."

Ayme was rather confused by Leroy's explanation of why one would need violence. Taking his lovers advice with a grain of salt Ayme stood away from leroy as if studying him. "Professional or not I still would rather have you wear at least a pillow over you hand" Ayme added not liking being pushed or even teased into something like this. Stretching his arm and slowly rotating his arm, Ayme started to work on relaxing his muscles not wanting to tear or damage anything like the last time. Once he was satisfied his body was more or less stretched and relaxed.

"Remember you asked to spar." Ayme reminded Leroy clearly more interested in fighting with Leroy. With an instantly right hook Ayme connected his hit with a good amount of force just enough to cause a little pain the male trying to hold back. Frowning gently Ayme took afew moments to calm not liking that he had hit Leroy but hell he was bound to have a bit of an aggressive side when pushed to far.

Leroy managed to catch the surprisingly quick and powerful punch Ayme threw with his palm. The experiments the young man had gone through had really made him rather formidable in terms of pure strength. He could also tell from the look in Ayme's eyes that he was getting more aggressive. "That was good now keep going." Leroy said as he raised his hands up again and urged Ayme to continue. After letting Ayme keep on swinging at him for a bit longer suddenly a punch came at a slightly off angle and for a moment it would seem that he may land a clean hit on Leroy, but the man easily grabbed Ayme's while moving his body sideways, constraining Ayme's arm while tripping his leg to make him fall, but just before Ayme hit the grass he pulled the man up and held him close in his arms. It was almost like a dance move of sorts and neither of them were harmed. "See? I told you you couldn't hurt me." Leroy said with a confident smile: "I think that's enough sparring for now. We can both use a shower."

"A shower sounds nice" Ayme grumbled while getting out of Leroy's arms. "I'm not fond of this kind of thing. I have a temper and issues with it. My father liked to push me towards violence sometimes see what my breaking point was" Ayme explained knowing Yoh had done it out of curiosity and pure drunken stupidity. Ayme surprisingly had dealt with his anger as best as he could with the drunken man only ever kicking his fathers ass once leaving the man to leave him alone.

Since he had started living with his new family...he had kept himself rigidly in check no matter how angry he got he never lashed out. Because of that...he couldn't deny that working out with Leroy felt good almost like a weight was lifted off his chest. Walking inside heading straight towards the shower Ayme looked at Leroy before sighing a little. "...I didn't fully hate it. The exercising...it was nice." Ayme admitted his cheeks reddening as he tried to be a little more honest with Leroy reminding himself that Leroy wouldn't ever do anything to purposely hurt or upset him.

"As I said before, the more problem you have with controlling your impulses, the more you should train and learn not just to suppress it, but actually understanding not and control it." Leroy smiled as he caressed Ayme's dark hair. He could see a little bit of silver near the scalp and knowing the man would soon have his beautiful original hair color back made Leroy rather happy. He chuckled at Ayme's admission of actually liking the training and he said: "That's good to hear. Perhaps in the future I could show you more ways to deflect attacks and incapacitate people without harming them? Sounds good?"

Quickly they made it back to the house and after they relieved themselves of their clothes they got into the shower together. Afterwards they got dressed and Leroy began to prepare their breakfast.

As Leroy worked in the kitchen a message came to Aymeas phone:

"Dear Ayme, how have you been?

Sorry for not contacting you sooner. It's been pretty hectic back here dealing with the mess, but I managed to sort thing out in the organization and peace has returned to the streets. The higher ups weren't too happy about me letting the whole thing happen in the first place but since I survived as the sole leader of the underworld around these parts they were satisfied for now. I really miss the days we had in that small apartment though, strangely being trapped there with you were probably the best days of my life.

I look forward to hear from you again

With love. Derrick, Shen"

"Then you better step up and train me twice a week Tuesdays and Thursdays" Ayme added with a smirk feeling more relaxed the workout quite therapeutic for him. Heading back Ayme took a little time showering and redressing in just some loose fitting shorts. Stretching ever so slightly Ayme yawned before laying on the bed. Snuggling into Leroy's soft pillow Ayme sighed enjoying the mans scent. Snapping his head up at the sound Ayme frowned noticing his phone going off on the bedside table. "Eh?" Ayme mumbled slightly noticing the text message from Derrick. Looking at the phone he was surprised they could even get service, opening the text he looked it over before thinking about how to reply.

Well, I've been good slowly I've been getting better and healthier. I'm currently away from home and spending some time in the tropical sunshine while I recover with Leroy. While I'm sorry to hear how much trouble I caused Im glad your ok-ish???? I can't really tell if that means your okay? I'm guessing yes since your now the top leader? Anyway I'll ask more questions later. I've talked to Leroy and he has agreed to stay with everyone at the project house for a trail month. If you three can get along and he can grow to like you then we can all live together permanently if not I've agreed to stay just by his side.

While I'm glad you had fun with me during those three days I'm also excited to see you again and visit and possibly go out for the evening ;). This time I should be in much better health and possibly more fun~.

-Ayme

Looking at the message Ayme shrugged before sending it being quite new to the whole messaging stuff.

Moments latter after Ayme sent the message the phone rang again, and as expected it was Derrick's reply:

"

Dear Ayme

I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I'm surprised Leroy has agreed to the living trail idea cause the last time we met he looked like he would kill me with his bare hands if given the chance. I guess we'll see how he acts when we meet in more friendly circumstances. Tell me when you come back. I look forward to joining you in your, hopefully our, new home.

Yours Truly

Derrick."

Soon after Ayme got the message the voice of Leroy could be heard from outside calling affectionately: "Come out love, breakfast is ready!" By the time Ayme got to the dining room the table was already set and Leroy was sitting there waiting. "I heard your phone rang. Who was it?" Leroy asked.

Smiling happily as the phone chimed again Ayme looked at the message. Grinning at the text Ayme happily started writing his message back.

" I'll let you know as soon as we are back and unpacked. I am enjoying the trip so we might stay longer if allowed. Don't think to badly of Leroy he's just protective. I hope to see you in our new home also.

-Ayme. "

Hearing Leroy Ayme sat up from the bed and headed off towards the kitchen. The smell of Leroy's cooking was rather mouth watering as it intoxicated the whole household. "You work fast" Ayme admitted with a slight tone of surprise as he looked at the table already set for breakfast. "Derrick was checking in. He misses me and is excited for the trial run at our new home." Ayme explained not wanting to hide anything from Leroy.

"Is that so?' Leroy said without showing much reaction when he heard about Derrick willing to join the "trail run" Ayme proposed. Well Leroy doubt he could ever truly be okay with sharing Ayme with others, he'd made the promise to at least try if only for Ayme's sake, and Leroy was a man of his word. Changing the subject to something more pleasant he looked at Ayme and asked: "So What do you feel like doing today? We could continue to explore the island or maybe we can go diving? There're a couple of spots where you can see some really beautiful corals and sea-life. Of course if you prefer to let the fish come to us then we can go fishing as well, add a few more items to our dinner perhaps?"