Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283's character:

Spoiler:  

Yukonwolfspirit's character:

Spoiler:  

- - - Updated - - -

Returning after a day of hard work Harold sat down on the sofa and pulled his necktie off, exhaling heavily as he looked blankly up towards the ceiling. The death of his father Alexander took everyone by surprise and for the past couple of days he busied himself with all the legal procedures involved. Thankfully nobody on the board of directors objected to him taking over his father’s position, after all he had taken over most of his father’s daily business long before he passed away, if anything Alexander’s death only made it official.

Harold’s gaze turned to a opened letter on the coffee table, his father’s will, or more precisely, a part of it. The official one detailing the transfer of all his property and rights to Harold was read openly in the board meeting, but this one was for Harold alone, and Harold wasn’t quite sure how to react. It told of a illegitimate child Alexander recently discovered to have and was secretly supporting. Apparently his father met this woman who he fell madly in love with, but that woman suddenly disappeared one day and he never found her. It wasn’t until recently that Alexander met the kid by chance, and immediately realized the kid to be his child with that woman.

The story itself wasn’t that surprising. After all as far as he could remember the relationship between their parents were always cold, and it’s only natural that his father would have other women out there. But even from the writing he could tell the love he had for this woman between the lines, and subsequently the love he had for this kid. At the end of the letter Alexander begged Harold to take care of this kid.

He would’ve ignored his father’s request, if not for the other document attached to the letter saying he would lose his right of inheritance if he refuse to take the kid in, which was beyond frustrating. Although if he really wanted he could surely hire legal expert to challenge the validity of the document and most likely win, he didn’t want to risk the story get leaked to the press and create a huge fiasco. So he arranged to get the kid delivered here to his house. He looked at the clock and it was already pretty late, shouldn’t they be here by now?

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"...hello?" Yukie replied hesitantly the house to empty and quiet for his liking as he held his bag close to his chest and looked in the poor young man scared and not sure about suddenly moving from the nice countryside out into the city with his new stepbrother who...for the first time he was meeting. He didn't like the fact that he was somewhat forced here and forced to pack since his home wasn't paid for anymore and now that his father had passed the hospital deemed he needed to go to the next closet relative and live there or he would be staying in the hospital forever. He hesitantly walked forward more and carried his back in more to the house respectfully taking off his shoes as he entered and looked around.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Hearing the sound coming from the entrance Harold stood up and walked towards the source, and quickly found his supposed half brother standing there with a scared and confused look. "So you've arrived. Come." Harold commanded, letting the boy follow him inside to the living room. Being a fan of functional simplicity there weren't a lot of furniture there: largely monochrome, white sofa, glass coffee table, a few chairs, several tall book shelves, a large flat screen television on the wall across the sofa, and a whole lot of empty space.

"Sit. I'll get you something to drink. Is tea okay? I have milk too." Harold said as he walked into the kitchen and prepared the drinks for bot of them. Returning shortly he handed the boy his drink and sat down on the sofa, and he began to observe the boy more carefully. Although he had seen him in photos, it's the first time they meet in person, and he had to admit the boy has his charms: silver hair, pale skin, big amber eyes which seemed to share his own color, and very clean, almost beautiful features. He assumed the boy must have inherited his looks from his mother, which would explain why Alexander was able to recognize him immediately.

Taking a sip from his cup Harold turned to look at the boy and said coldly: "So, Yukie was it? My name is Harold Ayers, I'm your half brother. From now on you live with me. Understood?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"Yes...I'll do as grandfather had told me be quiet and stay in my room...don't cause trouble and be very polite" Yukie replied having already been lectured on how to behave in his fathers house...."is the collage nearby?" Yukie asked having applied for one near his home but due to the sudden change he was moved to one closer to his new terrifiying home..."I need to get my schedule so I can start attending...father, he left me a trust fund for my education so you don't need to worry about paying school fees and tomorrow I'll be out looking for a job so you don't have to really worry about spending money on me" Yukie added not meeting the others eyes clearly scared.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Harold raised an eyebrow when he heard what the young boy said. Looking for work? Perhaps the boy was more independent than his appearance suggest, but he wondered what kind of job can a boy like this able to find. He looked at the boy an noticed the number branded on his neck, and remembered reading in the boy's profile that he had stayed in some sort of research facility for a period of time. This would probably explain the timid personality. Despite his usual coldness Harold like to consider himself to be capable of empathy, yet for some reason he couldn't really do so for the boy in front of him. To think that this timid boy shares the same blood with him was almost infuriating.

"Look at me when you're talking to me." Harold said coldly as he reached for the boy's chin and turn his face towards him. "Listen Yukie, our father told me to take care of you in his will so that's what I'm going to do. So you don't have to worry about tuition or living costs. If anything you going out there would only cause me trouble. So as you said, stay in your room and be quiet when you're not going to school." He then stood up and walked towards the dinner table and picked up a small package sitting on it, then threw it carelessly to Yukie. He continued: "There's all the school information you'll need. Just fill up the forms and I'll do the registration for you. I've also arranged a driver for you so you won't have to worry about commute."

Harold left the living room and got into his bedroom, shortly after he returned with a spare pillow and some sheets and set it on the sofa. He then turned to Yukie and said: "The furniture for your room hasn't arrived yet so you sleep here tonight."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yukie flinched at the sharp tone and looked up to meet harolds eyes his hair falling back on the back of his neck to once again hide the tattoo that was pressed against his spine....he shrank back a little at the sudden face touching his mind scrambling to figure out what to do as he nodded in response to his new orders and took the package carefully holding it as he tried to keep eye contact. "Thank you" Yukie replied softly as he gently tucked it away in his duffle bag. "Okay" Yukie added as he blushed and looked down before remembering to look his new brother in the eye. "Do you have a bathroom I can use to change?" He asked horribly shy about changing infront of people despite it being normal in Japan. "And possibly shower?"

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"This way." Harold replied as he left the living room, not even turning back to make sure if the boy was following him or not. He walked down the hallway and soon arrived at one of the bathrooms in the house. This particular one was relatively compact, with the usual toilet seat and sink, and a shower bath. Harold pointed at a basket on the floor and added: "Throw the laundry here. The cleaners would come and wash them once a week....Do you have enough clothing to change? If you don't just say so, I'd rather not have you walking around all dirty."

With that said Harold quickly left Yukie alone and went to his office, shutting the door behind him. Despite his efforts he found himself getting increasingly irritated by the kid, and he wasn't quite sure why.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Ah..yes..." Yukie replied as instantly his brother was gone and he was alone as he sighed and set down his bag and shut the door behind him before running a hot bath and adding just a little soap for bubbles as he grabbed a soft nightgown out of his bag and set it on the counter before undressing and folding his clothes and set them in the basket trying not to cause to much trouble as he got in and sighed wondering why his father wanted him to live here when it was clear his older brother most likely hated him. He frowned as he took out his phone and turned on some soft piano music to calm his nerves as he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Sitting in his office Harold decided to catch up with some of his work, since his father's death had created a great number of problems to solve in addition to his usual day to day business. As he was reading a financial report he hear the sound of water running, likely from the boy filling the bath tub. It's at that moment he realized how bad the sound insulation in this house was. While he was careful to make sure the house wouldn't be disturbed by any outside interference when he built it, he had forgotten about the inside. Normally he wouldn't have to worry about such things of course since he lived alone and whatever sound would be his own, but tonight was different. Soon the water sounds ended and replaced by music.

In all honesty all the sounds were barely audible after going through the walls and doors, but given the irritated state Harold was in anything aside from complete tranquility is like sticking needles in his brain. He walked out of the room towards the bathroom and banged on the doors and yelled: "Shut the music off!"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"...sorry" Yukie replied his voice shaking as he cringed away from the door and instantly shut the water off just sitting and hiding in the tub as he waited not moving and hardly breathing until he knew Harold was gone his heart racing in fear as he hid his face in his knees and finally just cried. He cried for his father and mother who where both gone, he cried about loosing his home and his forest where he often went outside to play, and he cried for once for himself for being lonely and for the first time wishing he was back at the hostpial because atleast there he knew what to expect.

Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles