You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"Seems like you could use so brighter colours....feel a like a murderers dungeon" Yukie teased just enough to show he wasn't to afraid of the room. Entering past the solid doors the male studied the strange layout. Smirking softly Yukie slowly walked around not meeting Harold's eyes as he studied the many new toys. "If I didn't know better I think you built this house around your sexual desires and this room" Yukie added his hand reaching out and he ran his fingers across all the strange whips. "Mmh, well as enticing as your offer is you'll have to convince me that it would be worth my time, I mean you did just take me to a new house full of much more interesting things" Yukie admitted playfully picking up some handcuffs clearly challenging his alpha to convince him to play.

------

"I know enough skills...besides Yukie doesn't exactly have hobbies...he has random interests and curiosity" Ayme mumbled crawling out of the car with Leroy's help the male slightly dizzy as he stood against the bright light of the sun. Covering his eyes Ayme looked at the beautiful house before being lead inside by Leroy. Watching his lover Ayme looked at him pondering his words carefully. "...would I be allowed to have visitors if they behaved?" Ayme asked gently unsure if Leroy or Harold would let him being home his other lovers. Gently looking at Leroy Ayme stopped and removed his hand from Leroy's unsure how to explain that he had found a few lovers that in a way could give Leroy a healthy break when his lust became to powerful.

"...I want you to meet...some of them" Ayme admitted a little shy yet awkward since his knowledge of proper relationships was rather conflicting in others eyes.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

Harold smiled as he took the handcuffs from Yukie, he approached the albino. He said as he reached for Yukie's hands: "Oh I promise it will be worth your time.... Besides I feel like a little exercise after being stuck in the car sitting there for hours." He raised up Yukie's arms and used the handcuffs to lock them against some metal pipes on the wall conveniently placed there for this very purpose. Lovingly he kissed on Yukie's soft cheek, then slowly worked his way along his jawline, then towards his neck. Meanwhile his hands easily opened up the man's shirt and began to roam across his body. His smile widened when he saw the beautiful patterns spreading from the man's groin, a fine decoration accentuating Yukie's lure, and teasingly traced the lines with the tip of his fingers. Meanwhile his other hand reached for Yukie's chest and began to squeeze and rub on his breast.

"I must admit... this tattoo really suits you... You really got a good eye for art." Harold whispered in his ear and reached out his tongue, licking and nibbling his earlobe. Meanwhile the hand tracing the pattern began to roam down and reached into his pants, rubbing on Yukie's member as it gradually gained more harness in his palm. Harold chuckled: "I've got a few ideas on what to do to you.... you wanna focus on these pretty nipple of yours? Or you wanna have your dick pleasured? Well actually... I think I may just do both, cause you're certainly slutty enough for them. Don't you think so?"

Leroy lead Ayme into their new home and he smiled as he observed the curious expression on Ayme's face. He knew that the twins could be reluctant when it comes to accepting change, but he was optimistic that he would be able to build a new future for what could potentially be his new family. For better or worse, Ayme seemed excited about the new place, and the smile on Leroy's face froze slightly when Ayme mentioned that he wanted to bring "guests" into their new home and introduce them to him. Trying his best to maintain composure, Leroy smiled a bit awkwardly and said: "Ye... Yes... The place is certainly big enough to have guests... and the soundproof is much better here than the old place so you don't have to worry about the boss complaining about noises..." He paused for a moment and asked hesitantly: "So these... friends of yours... I assume you met them at the... convention? You had fun with them? "

More amused then horny Yukie watched Harold eager to see the dominating side of his lover that he had seen all week. "My, you'll have to try very hard~" Yukie whispered giving his lover quite a challenge as he stood still and behaved to an extent. Biting his lip Yukie kept his naughty voice silent wanting to be a little more playful then normal to break in the new room. With his mouth dead quiet Yukie tried to keep his mind off of every touch he felt from Harold's hands and devilish lips that seemed to lick up and down his neck in an eager and greedy fashion. Feel ing his breast suddenly teased and groped Yukie could only let out a shiver as his ear was taken in Harold's mouth.

"I'm glad you enjoy it" Yukie whispered his voice trying to control any moans that might slip out. Cursing his body for betraying him as Harold's hand moved lower Yukie closed his eyes while his member slowly stiffened. "...I want both, even if I tried to resist and become difficult for you my body wouldn't allow it" Yukie admitted a soft moan finally escaping his trembling lips.

"Yes, I made a lot of new friends and some business partners. Ayme explained before sitting on the small chair in one of the rooms. "...I had sex with a lot of different partners if that's what you mean by fun" Ayme added looking Leroy in the eyes. "It was quite an experience and educational...I learned how to give and take as a lover." Ayme mumbled clearly embarrassed by admitting the fact he had to learn such things. "While I did enjoy the outing I don't plan on having that kind of a trip for awhile...but, I have decided that I do need other ways to vent my sexual frustrations. I outlasted many of the people I was with anda couldn't find a single person who could keep up or satisfy me like you can...So I chose some partners that I liked fucking and went from there."

" I will have sex with them when you need a break or are to busy to entertain me...this way I don't have to worry as much about your health and well being" Ayme finished before stretching and getting up from his seat. Gently looking at Leroy Ayme seemed more relaxed then before explaining his plan and how he had decided to live. "They have a word for open relationships...one of them mentioned it, one of the men I stayed with said it would be a better fit for my active lifestyle and would be more stimulating for my mind" Ayme added before pinning his hair back with some loose Bobby pins.

Harold raised an eyebrow when he noticed the lack of moans coming from Yukie. He looked at Yukie's expressions and chuckled as he could see him as aroused as ever. "Oh so this is how you want to play today? Fine by me." Harold smiled as he pulled away and relieved Yukie of his pants, revealing his firm erection. He walked towards a chest nearby and quickly returned with a couple of gadgets. He put too small cup-like objects on Yukie's chest which after a simple click began to suck on the albino's nipples. The suction was gentle at first, but quickly increased in intensity, then it would reduce the suction slightly, only to dail it back up the next moment. As the gadgets tormented Yukie's little buds, Harold knelt down before Yukie and began to kiss along the man's belly, to the beautiful pattern right above his groin and then to his lovely length. He gave the hard rod a teasing kiss on the tip before licking it a few times. But instead of taking the member into his mouth Harold took out a thin metal rod which he covered with a coat of lube.

"Guess where this is going?" Harold smiled sadistically as he gripped Yukie's length in place with one hand, and pointed the tip of the metal rod to the tip of the member with the other. Slowly he pushed the thing down Yukie's fragile and sensitive urethral, stretching it open and slowly pushing down, until the entire rod got embedded inside Yukie's member but its very end sticking out. Harold chuckled as he flicked on the end of the rod and said: "It's about time we fuck this hole as well. Do you like it?"

Leroy felt his heart ache when he heard Ayme talking about having an open relationship with him Of course he'd anticipated things like this was bound to happen. After all, Yukie and Ayme are twins, and how could Ayme settle with just one while watching his twin brother fuck around with so many? While being told that none other could satisfy Ayme like him did give Leroy some solace, a part of him felt bad, guilty even, for his inability to be like Harold who not only didn't mind Yukie's lust, but encouraged it, nurtured it, enjoyed it, and was clearly able to satisfy it. On the other hand, he could hardly keep up with Ayme.

After a short pause Leroy sighed and showed a gentle smile: "Alright Ayme if that's what you want, I'm okay with it too.... Now let's continue the tour around the house, I'm sure you'd love to see your own room." He looked at the hair pin Ayme put on and said: "That looks good on you. Did one of those... partners gave that to you too?"

Watching Harold with hungry eyes Yukie could help but smirk as his pants where removed and for the moment he was making Harold do all the work. Yukie stayed silent planning to keep his voice to only soft moans the albino refusing to speak to Harold in a sort of punishment to his master. Shivering as his sensitive buds where suddenly teased by the suction cups Yukie bit his lip but raised a brow. While Yukie had never been so quiet before he couldn't help but wonder what all Harold had in store for their play session. Watching Harold slowly kiss down his body only drive Yukie more mad, the soft kiss and gentle tease to his tip more then enough to almost make him moan for Harold.

Watching Harold's hand with the rod Yukie frowned with a light glare knowing all to well even if the rod was lubed it still would be a pain to feel going in. With an annoyed huff Yukie tensed as the cold rod was slid deep inside of his hole his body more tense then normal while he glared at Harold. Biting his lip hard Yukie felt the swift flick of the tip of the rod making his body cry out in a mix of pleasure and pain at Harold's sadistic torture. Hearing Harold's teasing question Yukie licked the drop of blood from his lips before smirking once again in quite the sadistic way. "....No, to be fair I'm quite unamused by this toy" Yukie whispered his body regaining some composure as he stood staring Harold down in quite the sadistic way as if daring Harold to try and break him with such a simple toy.

_____

"It's more of a healthier way to control my body...if My hormones are reduced by doing this I won't be so aggressive." Ayme mumbled not sure how he could explain. Since he deeply loved Leroy, he was conflicted but at the same time. In his adventures he had learned that love could be shared and it wasn't something that could just run out. In response to this knowledge Ayme had to admit to himself that loving other people and letting them into his life like he had with Leroy was healthy. Getting up off the chair Ayme gently took Leroy's hand and walked forward before stopping at the question and touched the delicate hairpin.

"....yeah...it was a gift kinda, he said it was like the contracts one would make with geishas...mom use to have a few like this from the place she worked before she went crazy...hence how she met dad" Ayme explained with a small unsure frown. "It brought back some memories..." Ayme added looking down as if unsure. " she wore them a lot it makes me feel more close to her, and who she was" Ayme admitted his face turning a touch of pink at admitting such a thing.

Harold smiled as he saw the painful expression on Yukie’s face, since he knew his lovely brother would find the pain pleasurable soon. Harold chuckled: “Not impressed huh? Don’t worry, this is just the beginning.” He began to pull the metal rod out of Yukie’s member, dragging along the sensitive membrane as it exited, then pressed it back down. The movement of his hand gradually got faster and faster until it became a rather fierce thrusting, stimulating the member from within. Meanwhile Harold covered Yukie’s lips with his own and began to make out with him passionately, their tongues licked and danced with each other.

After a while he pulled away from the kiss as he pressed the metal rod deep down Yukie’s erection once more. Then he reached for a small vibrator and turned it on, then held the vibrator and pressed against the tip of the rod sticking out, letting the vibration spread through the rod all the way to the core of his member.

----------------------

Leroy smiled gently at Ayme’s words, retelling his past memories with his mother. As much as he hated the idea of Ayme wearing something one of his “lovers” got him, not to mention whatever he meant by a damn “geisha contract”, Leroy was thankful that it was able to bring some warmth and happiness to him. He said in a joking tone: “Well, feel free to get into as many contracts as you like, just don’t accidentally sell away your freedom or something.”

Eventually their little tour around their new house ended at their new bedroom, which was quite a lot roomier than their old one. Aside from the usual necessities like drawers and wardrobes, the most notable feature was of course the large bed which was arguably too spacious for just the two of them. Leroy smiled weakly: “Personally I preferred a smaller one, but the boss said that he wouldn’t want you to complain about having a smaller bed than theirs.” He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted on the mattress: “It’s from the same brand from the old bed but just a different size so there shouldn’t be any problem readjusting for you. As for me, I’m pretty much fine with sleeping anywhere as long as there’s a roof above my head. Anyway, so we’re done with the tour, what you wanna do for the rest of the day?”

"I didnt think you could get any more sadistic" yukie moaned amused by Harold upping the torment. It was no surprise the male was already moaning ar Harold's touch. Shivering a little Yukie strained against the cuffs while the small metal rod began to fuck his cock in the same fashion Harold would fuck him. Whimpering softly as the fucking got all the more harder and faster Yukie of course didnt reject the sudden kiss from Harold. Mingling their tounges in quite the passionate dance only made Yukies member twitch more.

Crying out once his lips where released Yukie squirmed at the rod going deeper down inside of him. Moaning lustfully yukies voice echoed as the vibrator touched the tip of the rod making his body tremble and shake in pleasure. Straining agsisnt the cuffs Yukie could only moan and whimper to show how much hd enjoyed this tourture.

-------

Ayme laughed lightly at Leroy's joke not taking his words as serious since he wasnt that stupid. Following Leroy around ayme admired the house before suddenly stopping infront of their bedroom. Peeking in Ayme couldnt help but be amazed by the giant bed that looked very soft and inviting. "For once im glad Harold picked out this...its very soft" Ayme admitted gently sitting on the bed as if confirming it was perfectly soft and wonderful. "...well...if we dont have anything else to do we could relax maybe break in the new bed" Ayme added his voice just a touch seductive.

Harold chuckled as looked at how much Yukie seemed to be enjoying the whole thing, being violating in one of the most sensitive and vulnerable membranes of a man’s body. He said teasingly as he dialed up the intensity of the vibration: “You know people don’t usually get to enjoy urethral play this quickly.... Your body is really made for sex, isn’t it?”

Harold reached for some tape and fixed the vibrator in place. Then he took out a rather grotesque looking dildo covered with countless little bulges which would remind people looking at it some sort of deep sea creature or some sort of torture device. It also had straps extending from the end which made it clear that it was made to be put in someone for a long time. Harold smeared lube all over the thing and lifted Yukie’s legs up, stretching his entrance open and pushing the rod inside. He then tied the straps around Yukie’s legs to keep it in place.

“Oh don’t worry, this is not it.” Harold smiled as he pressed a button at the end of the dildo, and instantly the toy began to vibrate, wiggle and rotate inside Yukie’s body rather wildly. Now having almost every erogenous zone of Yukie taken care of, Harold took a few steps back and crossed his hands while observing his work. With a smirk on his face Harold asked: “Are you enjoying yourself?”

----------------------

Leroy noticed the seductive tone in Ayme’s voice and almost immediately a blush came to his face. After all he’d just spent several days in a place filled to the brim with sex while his lover left him alone and fooled around. As much as he tried to stay away from the madness, inevitably he’d witness some of those obscenity, like when he ordered room service and the waiter showed up at the door naked and moaning with a dildo up his ass. He’d be lying to say that he wasn’t aroused, but during those days he was probably more depressed than horny. And now here they were, in their new home and on their new bed, with his lover seducing him, how could he resist?

“Sure Ayme... if that’s what you want.” Leroy smiled gently as he shifted closer towards Ayme and gently covered the albino’s lips with his own, and naturally Leroy wrapped his arms around Ayme’s body. As the kiss went on the flame inside Leroy was ignited and he began to get more passionate. He pushed Ayme down to the bed and started working on their clothes.

"Y-yes thats exactly what my parents had in mind when creating me. They wanted you to have a forever playmate" Yukie moaned half sarcastically. Shivering again as he felt his body dry orgasm from the urethral play yukie watched Harold dig around before coming back with an interesting dildo. Moaning happily as his ass was suddenly penetrated by the giant dildo Yukie leaned agasint the wall slightly. "I think i would have remebered seeing something like this at the convention" Yukie moaned his body slolwy adkusting to the new toy that to be honest was quite a bit bigger then what he was use to.

Feeling the straps lock into place Yukie couldnt help but adore how sadistic Harold was and how he knew just the right ways to punish him. The sudden moving and vibrating inside of yukies tight ass was enough to make anyone instantly go mad with pleasure. Crying out with more lewd moans then ever before Yukie looked at Harold clearly happy but being so greedy he wanted more. "Mmh I want something I can rub against...." Yukie moaned adding a request since his hormones where spiking up to a more abnormal level. Feeling Harold's eyes watching him Yukie wined in quite the begging way like a masters pet turely would beg for more fun.

-------

"Mmh should i assume your in charge?" Ayme asked playfully his pants already becoming to tight around his waist. Looking up at Leroy Ayme smirked before undoing his pants fully. "In my backpack...on the floor there should be some stuff i bought from the convention we can play with" Ayme admitted having splurged and purchased some very interesting toys that one would think belonged to Harold. Shivering at the feeling of Leroy kissing and touching his body Ayme looked at his lover before gently stopping him from going any further since he wanted to pace himself and Leroy. Sighing softly Ayme kissed Leroy deeply before moving to arrange the pillows for more sexual fun.

Harold's smile widened as he saw just how lost in lust Yukie was getting from all the toys in and out of him tormenting him. He could tell that he'd came dry from how sweet the albino's moans were. And of course, as expected, Yukie wanted more, and as a good master, Harold was certainly happy to give his lovely slave more. With a chuckled Harold began to strip down his clothing, revealing his muscular body as well as his own raging erection. Slowly he walked towards his restrained brother and lover and teasingly pressed their members together. He smiled: "Here you go, something to rub against. If you impress me enough then maybe I'll consider giving you a reward."

Soon enough both Ayme and Leroy removed all of their clothing, reveal their bodies completely to each other. It was clear that both of them were in the mood given how hard their members were throbbing. "I don't know Ayme, what do you think?" Leroy asked teasingly as he leaned down and began to rain down countless kisses along Ayme's cheek, then his jawline, his neck, then to his collar bones. He raised his eyebrow when he heard the toys Ayme had in his bag and he froze, as the only way Ayme could've got those toys was that people used them on Ayme during the convention, and being reminded that Ayme had been fooling around with strangers certainly put Leroy in a strange mood. Angry, sad, and horny at the same time. He was moments before exploding when Ayme put a stop to his movements so he could arrange the pillows.

"I don't want to play with any toys Ayme. Not today. I want YOU." Leroy said as he stared at Ayme a bit frustrated, Leroy got down and spread Ayme's legs open. He dug his face between Ayme's butt cheeks and extended his tongue, licking Ayme's entrance and pressing, gradually stretching him open as his nimble appendage wiggled inside.

"Mmh your not as fun as my other toys" Yukie replied cuteky huffing at the challenge he was given. Snuggling into Harold as best as he could with the restraints he slolwy started to grind and hump on his master. As his body continued to dance and grind on Harold Yukie's moans where only getting more happy and grateful. "My nipples need to be loved to master~" Yukie begged like the slut he was his voice quite seductive in a way that only Harold would ever see. Between his grinding and the harsh vibrations Yukie had came afew times being unable to help it Yukie was floating on quite the sea of pleasure.

-----

"I struck a nerve...seems we have more to discuss" Ayme mentioned looking at Leroy's face seeing the frustration. "Ah! While I do enjoy this...you need to let me know what I did to anger you" Ayme added his voice breaking into sweet moans at just the touch of Leroy's tounge to his soft hole. Gripping the bedsheets as his ass was being streatched Ayme tried to calm his breathing a little wanting to last and cum with his lover. Mulling over Leroy's words Ayme looked over at his bag slowly peicing together what he had said wrong only to end up gripping the sheets tighter. Being bold Ayme mulled over his next few words wanting to see how his idea would work out.

"If you dont like their gifts and toys and me being with them you should make sure i want to stay with you tonight. Make me not want sex from anyone but you. Prove to me your the one i should always be fucked by and fucked....show me that side of you" Ayme challanged looking at leroy with quite a fiery passion inside. "Because if you cant do that...your going to be a man who always gets me when im bored and trust me you dont want to be that low on my sex list~" Ayme threatened.

Harold smiled at Yukie's rather taunting words but didn't react too much. He was content to tease Yukie with his inaction and as the young man started grinding his member against his own, he couldn't help but let a lustful groan escape his mouth. After all as much as Yukie was getting pleasure from the torment, so was Harold getting the thrill of tormenting Yukie. He could feel pleasure gradually building up inside his body, pushing him towards that sweet release. But of course Harold wasn't the type to just surrender so easily. Harold chuckled when he heard his lover's plead and said: "Oh so these little suctions cups aren't enough for you huh? You little slut!" Harold reached for the cups sucking on Yukie's chest and rather forcefully pulled them off, creating a pretty loud pop sound. Harold looked at Yukie's nipples and could see the red marks the cups left, and those lovely little buds had swelled up larger than usual. Harold leaned down slightly and took one of them in his mouth, sucking, licking, and even biting on it teasingly. At the same time Harold's hand got to the other nipple and pinched the small bud between his fingers, twisting and pulling it.

Leroy was a little surprised when Ayme pointed out that he was angry. He pulled away from rimming him and looked down at Ayme. A moment of shame overcame him as he couldn't believe that he allowed his jealousy to take over. But what Ayme said next shocked Leroy to the core. "Is that it.... is that what I am to you? Just another men on your list?" Leroy said as he put Ayme's legs down. You could almost see the dark clouds hovering over Leroy as he lowered his head and fell silent. But after a while Leroy began to chuckle and he raised his head again with his usual smile: "Ah.. sorry Ayme... I was just a little jealous that you had so much fun with those people without me." He shifted into position and raised up Ayme's legs once more while he pointed his erection at the slimy hole he'd just licked and slowly began to push in, stretching Ayme's entrance wider and wider as his hot rod entered the albino's body. Leroy said with a smirk: "You owe me a week worth of sex and fun... and I expect you to pay up!"

"No they want more!" Yukie demanded only to feel the hash pull of the suction cups only making him cum once again. Panting and at Harold's merxy Yukie watched as his master started sucking and licking at the poor abused nipple. Feeling abother round of pleasure being added as his body ground harder agaisnt Harold Yukie couldnt do much but moan every time his sensitive bud was touched by harolds tounge or pulled with his hand. "....i want to cum please~" Yukie begged his voice slightly weak from the constant moaning he had been going through during their play time. "Please~" Yukie begged hopelessly his body trembling clearly in need of some release from the sexual pleasure.

------

"Heh...no you basically define my list each of my partners closely share things about you that i like. And while its not the same as fucking you...its better then trying to supress this side of me" Ayme explained with a frown watching as Leroy moved his body around and was prepping to enter. "And as for being jealous any time you desire me you only have to just say so and ill stay home. I belong to you first and everyone else second" Ayme added with a small smirk. "But, you cant stop me compleatly from running around and being a slut...its who i am and what i enjoy. And if i kept you tied up in the bedroom all the time you would be miserable" Ayme added moaning as he felt Leroy enter inside of him.

Moaning cutely at the feel of Leroy's cock inaide of him Ayme gripped the sheets a little more. "...you have three hours before i have other arrangements" Ayme added quite firm with the time as he pulled himself up and kissed Leroy roughly wanting their crazy fun to start.

Harold could tell that the repeated dry cumming wasn't enough for his slutty lover. He was desperately in need of a good old fashion cumming. With a chuckle Harold reached for their erection and grabbing them both tightly in his grip, pressing their hard rods tightly again each other and began pumping, giving himself the much needed push towards climax. As he could feel the peak getting closer and closer Harold growled: "Let's cum together!" And the next moment, Harold came, and at the same time, Harold pulled the metal rod out of Yukie's member in one swift move. Their thick white cum burst out toghether and made a total mess over their body.

Harold took a moment to calm down and catch his breath. He took a step back as he observed Yukie who was now covered in filth and still violated by the toy up his ass. He smiled sadistically and said: "I'm a little tired now.. must be the long car ride. How about you and.. little wiggly down there have a little fun yourself?" Before Yukie could complain he grabbed a ball gag and stuffed it inside Yukie's mouth, and strapped it in place. He then put the suction cups back on Yukie's nipples and dailed the intensity to maximum. Then to top it off he grabbed the metal rod with vibrator taped to it once more and thrust it right back into Yukie's now slightly gaping urethral. After all these Harold simply left the dungeon and headed straight for shower.

"Well... I guess I gotta hurry up then?" Leroy smiled as he helped Ayme to get up, wrapping his arms around his lover and joined him in a passionate kiss, meanwhile he began to work his hip and bumped repeatedly against Ayme. Given their position his member was able to dig in deeply inside Ayme's body, he could feel the warmth, the moist, the tightness of the albino's intestines wrapping so greedily around his erection, as if wanting to squeeze out everything from him.

After a while Leroy laid Ayme back down and flipped him around. He re-entered Ayme from behind and began to work his wasit passionately, repeatedly ramming his tool inside, rubbing and pounding against Ayme's sweet spot. At the same time one of his hand reached around and grabbed Ayme's member and started to stroke the hard rod.

Whaat's the plan Ayme have for the night? Meeting Derrick? What sort of things you wanna do for them?

Yukie quite breathless from such a quick release looked at Harold quite happy. That of course was instantly squashed as he could tell by Harold's mention of his new friend wiggly that he would be leaving. Finding the ballgag added to his list of toys Yukie was rather helpless as Harold fixed him back up like before with his metal rod back inside his urethral. Moaning softly Yukie looked at the rod as if to tell Harold it wasnt fully needed, but knowing his lover he enjoyed leaving Yukie in torment. Feeling his nipples suddenly twitch under the harsher vibration Yukie couldnt help but glare as Harold left him alone in the room to suffer under the toys.

(Shorter reply for Yukie since hes tucked away in the basement)

-------

"God your so deep!" Ayme moaned his body trembling in pleasure that he knew could only come from Leroy. Moaning into his lovers shoulder Ayme kissed and sucked on Leroy's neck leaving some dark purple bruises and at one much deeper thrust a bitemark. Feeling himself being laid down Ayme looked at Leroy's face for a moment before being flipped over and re entered making him cry out loudly in bliss. As his sweet spot was rubbed by Leroy's throbbing cock Ayme cried out happily each time his body wanting to cum but instead just orgasmed each time he got closer and closer to cumming. With the added hand to his own throbbing cock Ayme ended up moaning more and begged Leroy to fuck him harder wanting to be violated by his lover in quite the way thay would make him beg for more pleasure then before.

Harold emerged from the showers and looked at the clock. Only a couple of minutes have passed since he left Yukie down there in the dungeon, and he was in absolutely no hurry to get back to him. Humming joyfully he got dressed and headed for his new office, turning on his computer and began checking business e-mails. After all he did left quite a big workload behind going to that sex convention trip. He gave everything a quick glance and sighed by the mountain of work in front of him, but he wasn't down for long. His gaze moved to the screen on the side where the live footage of Yukie being strapped in the dungeon was shown, and the slutty expression of his love instantly gave him the energy and drive to tackle his work.

Leroy groaned in pleasure as he felt the loving kiss and bite Ayme left on his neck. Even though he was never really into the whole BDSM thing, but at that moment, the pain really felt good. It made him feel closer to Ayme. When he put Ayme down and flipped him around, he could tell just how much Ayme was wanting him, and he couldn't help but wanting to fulfill his lover's desire. He picked up the pace of his thrusting further and his rod ravaged the albino's rear with a ferocity that was not seen in Leroy before. He was truly playing the role of the passionate lover to perfection.

"Ayme... I love you..." Leroy panted as he leaned down and turned Ayme's head back towards him. Their lips joined in a passionate kiss as he continued to pleasure both Ayme's erection and ass.

Yukie well, he was quite helpless. His body was at the mercy of the toys inside and outside of him. And while he did miss Harolds company deep down he had a feeling that he wasnt alone. Moaning softly as the toy continued to rub and fuck his ass. Yukie adjusted his arms into a more comfortable position the cuffs tiering out his wrists. Looking around the room Yukie between orgasms studied the beautiful scene before him.

In a way he was more surprised by how many things Harold had bought and he couldnt wait to test most of them out. After dry cumming about six times Yukie was starting to tire and his orgasms where taking much longer since his body was adjusting to the sexual torment.

--------

Ayme could only moan into the kiss his body exploding in a wave of pleasure. Gripping onto the sheets Ayme was rather surprised by this new side to Leroy the male soaking up the deep passion that flowed from his lover. Trembling as he broke the kiss Ayme moved to where he was laying down more so Leroy could fuck his ass deeper then before. Moaning softly Ayme looked at Leroy;"i love you" Ayme moaned his body pushing past its limit as he came all over Leroy's hand. Breathing heavy Ayme pulled Leroy's hand to his mouth and started cleaning up his mess.

It was hours until Harold finally returned to the dungeon, having dealt with the most pressing matters of work, he got back to Yukie and found his lover in a total mess, which was only natural after suffering so much torture. But despite how exhausted Yukie was, Harold could tell how much fun he had. He walked up to Yukie removed the gag. Laying a gentle kiss upon the man's lips and smiled: "Did you enjoy your time down here?" He then raised up Yukie's legs and pulled out the dildo which had ran out of battery long ago.

"Hmm... I guess this thing really eat up batteries huh?" Harold smiled while tossing the toy aside. He then pulled down his pants and held his eager erection against Yukie's welcoming hole, with ease he pushed his member inside and groaned as he felt the warmth and softness of Yukie's intestine.

Leroy thrust into Ayme with all the energy and passion he got, and shortly after Ayme came all over his hand he too reached climax, releasing his slimy white cum deep inside Ayme's body. He smiled as he saw Ayme taking his cum covered hand and began licking eagerly and asked: "You like the taste? Well I have more if you want?" He pulled his cum covered cock out of Ayme's body and got up over Ayme, presenting his messing cock in front of Ayme's face.

(sorry for the shorter reply. Not sure what to do with Ayme and Leroy, or do anything at all before Ayme's next date)

(Tiz cool I have the same issue at times but ive been busy lately with work and dang internet issues but tryung to reply more often and more steadily)

"Yes" Yukie moaned happily his body warm to the touch but in a way that was more like an afterglow from so much fun. Yukie couldn't help but snuggle into Harold as his toy was removed the male having missed Harold quite deeply. "Should have bought one with a cord to plug in" Yukie added after snickering slightly in amusement that the batteries had died. Feeling Harold's cock agaisnt his enterance Yukie moaned softly as it slid inside with ease. "Glad to see you came down here to have your turn and to take a break from whatever it was that had your attention" Yukie teased Harold lightly since he didnt want him to leave again.

-----

"Mmmh dont get so cocky your still my bitch" Ayme mumbled embarassed as he cleaned up Leroy's cock. Ayme took his sweet time making sure to get every last drop and keep Leroy still feeling alot of pleasure. Despite how much Ayme enjoyed cleaning up his partner he sat back up to streatch leaving Leroy's attention for a moment. "Would you like to shower with me?" Ayme asker playfully wanting to spend just a little more time with leroy before he left. Not staying long enough for an awnser Ayme went off to their new bathroom to wash up l.

Harold pulled his waist back and said: "Oh don't worry. We've got quite a large collection of toys now, I'm sure there's something that can fuck you senseless among them. But of course...." He thrust his waist forward and rammed his hard rod deep inside Yukie's rear. Seeing Yukie's reaction from the thrust he smiled: "You love this the most don't you? You love my cock deep down your slutty ass." Harold didn't bother to wait for an answer and simply shut Yukie up by covering his lips with his own, aggressively extended his tongue in his lover's mouth and chased after the other's counterpart. At the same time Harold grabbed Yukie's member which still had the vibrating metal rod lodged inside it and began pumping fiercely.

Leroy chuckled when he heard the comeback from Ayme, calling him his bitch. With a teasing smile he replied: "Yes of course Ayme. I'm your bitch. Now lick it nice and could would you?" He moaned slightly as Ayme's nimble tongue ran along his member, which was still quite sensitive from cumming earlier. Shortly after Ayme seemed to have gotten tired of this and got up, after inviting him to join Ayme headed straight for the bathroom, and naturally Leroy followed.

Given the fact that the room was designed with Ayme and Leroy in mind, the bathroom near their room was just as large and luxurious as the one near Yukie and Harold's bedroom. Aside from the large bathtub however there was also a shower booth for something quicker and more convenient. Leroy approached Ayme and smiled: "How do you like our new bathroom? We could certainly do a lot of things in that bathtub."

Yukie moaned loudly agaisnt Harold's lips his body once again being violated by his lovers quite demanding cock. Rubbing his ass back agaisnt Harold's own throbbing rod Yukie pushed Harold's cock even deeper inside wanting more. As he moaned happily feeling more pleasure at Harold's throbbing cock rubbing his prostate the albino tried to ignore the pain building up in the tip of his cock. Yukie of course wanted very much to finally cum his cock throbbing and in great pain from such stimulation Harold's had was adding to the vibration. Breaking Harold's hold on his lips Yukie took a moment to breathe before looking at his partner.

"I do need some release today please." Yukie wined clearly wanting to finally cum despite normally waiting for Harold to cum with him.

------

"While its rather grand...we really should convince Harold to not spend so much money" Ayme added clearky liking the bathroom but at the same time he couldnt help but see it as a little excessive. Looking at Leroy Ayme streatched before heading to the bath his own body desiring to soak for afew minutes to relax his muscles. "A bath would be nice its not like my guest will just leave...plus it's more fun to have you desiring me so much" Ayme added clearky liking the attention he was receiving from Leroy. Starting to run the hot water Ayme hummed softly while adding in some bath oils and some rather nice smelling soap. "Why dont you tell me what you would like for me to do while in the tub?" Ayme asked playfully his eyes watching Leroy closely.

"Sure Yukie, spill out your filthy cum!" Harold smiled as he pulled the rod out of Yukie's member, allowing him the long awaited release. As the albino moaned and cried while his body twitched, and his member released strings of thick slimy cum, Harold had no intention of giving Yukie any time to rest, and continued to ram his hot rod repeatedly into his brother's body. At the same time his hand kept rubbing against the tip of Yukie's member, which after just cumming was extra sensitive.

Leroy approached Ayme from behind as he prepared the bath, adding oil and soap to make it smell wonderful. He wrapped his arms around Ayme and laid a couple of light kisses on Ayme's back and said: "I don't know Ayme... I kind of feel like having your ass again." He reached around and held Ayme's cock in his hands and gave it a few playful squeeze: "But on the other hand... I do miss having you inside me...." He turned Ayme's face around and kissed him lovingly. By the time their lips moved apart Ayme's length was fully hard again. Leroy looked down at the erection and said: "Help me prepare would you?"

• 2 weeks later...

Clawing at the wall Yukie cried out happily his body suddenly going weak. Leaning agaisnt the wall Yukie marveled at Harold's stamina and enjoyed every thrust into his sensitive ass. Whimpering yukie squirmed slightly under the soft touch of harolds hand to his very sensitve tip. "I didnt know this feeling could exist" yukie moaned his body shivering unable to cum more. "It feels ao much better feeling you inside me" Yukie added with another heated moan moving so Harold could fuck him deeper.

----------------------

"My greedy arent you" Ayme admitted his body melting under Leroy's delicate touch. Relaxing under his lovers hands that freely roamed his body Ayme stayed put for the moment. Feeling Leroy's hand against his now slowly rising cock Ayme bit his lip amazed at what a tease his lover was. "Mmh you want me that badly?" Ayme whispered before the kiss was suddenly deepened his own body desiring more then what he was being given. As the kiss was finally broken Ayme smirked...."prepare yourself for me if you want me" Ayme added clearly more bold on his desires.

Harold growled as he continued to pound inside Yukie's body and stimulating his cock. To be honest it was difficult for even Harold to keep up with his lover's seemingly endless libido, but thankfully Harold was very resourceful and tactful, he was able to wear Yukie down with all his tricks toys and gadgets. But of course the fact that he simply couldn't get enough of Yukie also helped. This almost bestial breeding continued for quite a while since both of them have came a few times already, but eventually Harold bit into Yukie's neck lovingly as he dumped more of his seed into the young man's body. He slowly licked the blood seeping noutnfrom the bite wound he'd just made, and eventually began to free Yukie from his shackles. He held the albino in his arms and smiled: "how about we go and take a little nap together?"

----------------------------

"Not feeling hands-on today are you? Alright love, let me put on a little show for you." Leroy smiled as he got into the tub and leaned his upper body against the wall and with his butt facing Ayme. He reached for the bottle of liquid soap nearby and poured a generous amount on his hands, then reached back towards his butt, spreading them open to reveal the pucker hidden in the crevice. Leroy groaned as he began to stick his fingers inside, stretching himself open and even began to pull the entrance wide with fingers from both hands pulling on both sides. "Can you see inside me Ayme? I want you to fill me up...."

• 3 weeks later...

Feeling the bitemark shocked Yukie more then the shackles coming undone. " You really shouldnt do that we dont know what kinda crap my blood can do" Yukie added woth a small sigh clearly worried but not angry. Streatching slightly the male ran a hand through his hair before looking at Harold as if deep in though about what chould happen to someone if they did partake of their blood. "Mmmh a nap sounds nice" Yukie added with a small sigh snuggling into Harold a little more before taking his lovers hand and lead him back towards their room. Once there Yukie excused himself leaving Harold alone for no more then five minutes as he showered and cleaned himself up.

Looking at Harold Yukie sat on the bed still drying his hair. "I assume you finished work for the moment?" Yukie asked his voice soft as if he was afraid to break the peacefulness of the bedroom.

-----------------------------------------

"You are quite beautiful inside and out" Ayme teased his cock only throbbing more as he watched Leroy spread and tease himself to get Aymes eyes on his body. "If you want me so badly come over here and ride me" Ayme teased wanting to see how much fun he could have with Leroy and how much effort he would have to put in. Leaning back agaisnt the tub Ayme relaxed his body before opening his arms wanting Leroy to come over to him for some sexy snuggling and another nice fuck. Watching his lover Ayme looked over at his phone sitting on a little table and silenced the vibration feature. Clearly showing Leroy that he had more then enough time to propely satisfy his lover.