Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"How many times do I have to tell you, LOOK AT ME!" Harold yelled as he stick in another finger into the boy's rear. It's clear that Yukie was quite inexperienced given how tightly his entrance resisted the intrusion of his fingers, which wasn't much of a surprise given how timid the boy seemed, and that supposed "boyfriend" turned out to be nothing but a bluff.

Harold began to try to stretch the boy's rear by parting his fingers, thought with very little success at first. Though he wouldn't feel bad for the boy if he just stick his dick right inside the boy's ass right now and tear his hole to a bloody mess, he'd hate the clean up afterwards and also the need for medical care, at least not when it's just something so basic. So instead he began to move his fingers around, wiggling, pressing, trying to press at the boy's prostate.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"I don't like it...it feels weird" Yukie replied as he looked at Harold the boys face absolutely one of a helpless prey as tears filled his eyes..."...mnhg" he mumbled as he blushed and looked away shyly his sweet spot just gently touched making his body's shiver in pleasure. "P-please don't be mad at me..." he whispered looking at Harold when he talked as he tried to behave and not look away so much but hell he was shy and he was turned on beyond belief his member slightly twitching as he went even redder..."g-go just a little deeper...to the right" he admitted wanting to help him gently touch the pleasure spot his nipples slightly poking at his shirt hard from the shirt rubbing against his chest due to the movement.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Harold found Yukie's struggle between his embarrassment and fear of him to be quite amusing, seeing him constantly trying to turn his face away yet stop in mid way and turn back to look at him with those teary eyes. Another thing was despite the circumstances and the Yukie's initial reaction, the boy was beginning to enjoy this made evident by his member which was getting harder and harder by the minute and twitching as blood surged into it.

Harold chuckled teasingly and looked down at the boy's face. "Oh, so you're enjoying this huh?" Harold said as he grabbed onto the boy's twitch member rather harshly with his free hand, and began to pump the rod quickly. Meanwhile he added another finger into Yukie's rear and as requested pressed at the sweet spot inside. He continued his ridicule: "I didn't know you're such a shameless slut? How many men have you seduced and manipulated huh?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"...n-none...I-I was to shy" Yukie replied his face going redder as he looked at his older brother and bit his lip at the continuous pleasure..."I...just watched when I lived at the hospital sometimes the doctors would do all of these things with the nurses or other doctors but they didn't really care if people saw...sometimes they did it with patients" he admitted as he wiggled some wanting his hands free since they where not comfortable laying behind his back..."I always got really scared so they never touched me except for exams and check ups" he added a sweet beautiful moan escaping his lips as he tried to not hide in embarrassment but hell he wished he was actually dead he was so embarrassed to be seen like this.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"So...this all came to you naturally then? You shameless slut!" Harold huffed and squeezed on Yukie's length, having little concern as to whether the act caused the boy any pain or not. "I wonder was your mother a slut like you. She must have been! How else she was able to seduce my father and gave birth to someone like you!"

He then let go off the the boy's member and pulled all the fingers out of his rear. He stood up and opened his bathrobe, throwing it aside before taking off his underwear as well. To his own surprise his length was painfully erect, twitch and pulsing like it has a mind of its own. It was then when he was standing naked in front of Yukie that he realized what exactly he was about to do: he as about to rape his own half brother. For a moment the thought frightened him, disgusted him, but the next moment all that became nothing but fuel to his now burning desire. He got down again and held the boy's legs firmly to raise his butt up. "It's time for you to get what you deserve." Harold said before aiming the tip of his member at the entrance and pushed forward, stretching the tight hole wide open and intruded inside in one swift movement. Even with his finger loosening the boy previously it was still incredibly tight. Harold groaned as he felt the warmth and tightness inside, and looked with sadistic amusement at the boy in agony.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Ah...it hurts" Yukie moaned the squeezing of his member hurting some as he wiggled trying to get out of the grip. "I wouldn't know...I didn't really meet her she was always sick while father cared for me" he replied as he relaxed some at the sudden pain relief and was confused why the fingers suddenly left his sweet spot. Yukie cried out in pain as he suddenly felt his own brothers member streatch him as he whimpered and felt afew hot tears hit his face as he cried out the pain more intense as he was quickly filled his body shaking in pure pain and agony...."p-please...it hurts..please stop" Yukie begged his voice shaking as he trembled but his member stayed hard somewhat deep inside enjoying the sadistic pain. "I'm sorry for being bad and causing you trouble I'll be good" he begged as he struggled but cried out findingnout it caused him pleasure to feel the slight rubbing as he whimpered and held still compleatlu at his brothers mercy

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

If the point of all this was simply to teach Yukie a lesson so he wouldn't cause any more trouble, then Harold had accomplished that long ago. But it wasn't just about that any more. Unluckily for Yukie the boy had awakened something laying dormant inside Harold which he didn't even quite understand himself: a chaotic abyss of long suppressed resentment towards his father and his anger and loathing towards Yukie's disobedience, and much, much more. If he was in a calmer, clearer state of mind Harold might have stopped himself, but at the moment Harold was in no mood of a in depth self search and all he wanted was to see the boy cry out in pain and agony. With a smiled on his face he began to pull out his member, feeling the strong drag from the boy's intestine along the way, only to ram the length deep inside once more.

Feeling sadistic Harold lean down and opened his mouth and reached for the boy's neck, which looked rather alluring half hidden beneath the fabric of the boy's shirt, then he dug his teeth into the boy's pale and soft skin, continuing to apply force until the canine tetth penetrated the surface of the skin, the taste of iron began to spread in his mouth. He bit on the boy's collar and leaned back to tear the shirt open, revealing the frail looking chest and the two pink nipples sticking out. He took a moment to admire his work before he got down again and began to bite on the boy's nipples.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yukie screamed out as he was tourtured his body shaking as he whimpered and squirmed at the pain of suddenly being rammed into again. He whimpered and cried knowing he wouldn't stop as he just somewhat decidied to just let it happen and just screamed as he was continuesly but all over as he cried and just felt the blood start to drip down his neck the pain suddenly to much as he started to hyperventilate his body to afraid as he started to slowly suffocate before blacking out cold.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

It wasn't long before Harold noticed something wrong with the boy and he looked up, seeing Yukie breathing excessively until he seemed to faint. "Hyperventilate" Harold thought to himself, he tutted out of loathing and pulled out of the boy. Since the boy was poisoning himself with inhaling too much carbon dioxide than he could handle then the logical thing to do would be to force him to stop. He pinned the boy's nose with his fingers and covered his mouth with his lips. It shouldn't take long for the kid to either wake up and struggle for air, or alternatively get suffocated to death. Harold wondered what would he do in the latte case, maybe the headlines for the news tomorrow instead of “Mentally unstable young man attempt to escape from rich abusive half brother", it would be "Half brother of rich entrepreneur die of respiratory conditions? The dark secrets of the Ayers family?"

(Frankly I don't know what's the proper thing to do in this situation. It's not like I'm a medical expert or something.)
    Last edited by hal7283; 07-13-2017 at 07:22 PM.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Yukie snuggled weakly against Harold as he opened his eyes a little his body still quite in shock and weak from the lack of air as he nudged him with his foot wanting him to know he was awake as he slightly secretly enjoyed the sweet kiss his brother offered him.

Page 5 of 124 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles