Page 55 of 125 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

“Well unless your ashamed of your sexual acts with Harold I don’t see why you would be bothered by it” Ayme instantly replied not understanding why Leroy had a problem with his question. The albino huffed and kept his moans quiet while listening to Leroy explain his experience. “I’m surprised he went to collage with you, though...you making him moan like a bitch is interesting” Ayme added with a light chuckle finding that small big of information to be useful. With a sudden moan Ayme put his hands back on Leroy’s soft hips: “I think Harold didn’t like being dominated the man is attracted to power so you probably made him feel out of control”.

“Ah, sorry...I’m not really good at this seems like I should take notes from what yukies been studying” ayme admitted after hearing Leroy’s request his face more red in embarssment. With afew adjustments and more red faced blushing Ayme did eventually figure out a good rhythm to work with Leroy’s body. As the twin moaned and pulled Leroy closer he sat up so he could lick and kiss Leroy’s chest wanting to explore just a little the older twin thriving under The gentle reassurance and Leroy’s amazing teaching.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````
    “I would love that” Yukie excitedly replied seeming to find Harold’s plan fun and the promise of leaving him occupied seemed to make yukie feel a little more reassured Harold wouldn’t forget him while he was away. With afew moments of thought yukie sighed leaning his head back on Harold’s shoulder :“We can celebrate holidays as long as it isn’t to fancy or anything to extravagant.” With that small rule in place yukie relaxed some his body feeling a little more off edge then it had been with him and just Ayme, the twin in a way feeling nice and safe. “I forgot you haven’t really met him” yukie mumbled forgetting for a moment Harold had only been back for afew hours and that he had been far away instead of just at his office.

“Well, Ayme is interesting knowing him he probably did have Leroy take him anywhere since he wouldn’t want to join in.” Yukie explained his face thoughtful as if he was choosing his wording very carefully. “He’s nice and more mild when it comes to sexual stuff since he placed a hormone stopper in his body, he thinks I should get one to and focus more on what I could do without you” The twin added a dry chuckle coming out of his mouth. “We don’t really know each other enough to fully know who likes what and each other’s full personalities but I belive Ayme did have interest in Yu’s work and enjoys studying medicine and testing his experiments.” The albino added his body sinking a little lower into the warm water. “He does some testing on his self he wants to see how far he can push our bodies and is currently trying to see if he can create another creature like us by giving it organs or our blood and seeing if it survives.” Yukie added clearly trying to focus on all of what Ayme was doing in his bedroom all day. “We are going to test some of my liver after our family trip and see what kind of chemicals it can filter so we know if there’s any poisons that can kill us”

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Leroy chuckled slightly hearing Ayme's comments and decided to ignore them. He wasn't really in the mood of lecturing Ayme about proper bedside manners, as he was too busy with pleasuring the boy and himself with his ass. Slowly but surely he was feeling the sensations building up from his rear, his body relishing in the long missed pleasure of sex. There was also this sort of guilty pleasure which came from the fact that he was teaching the inexperienced boy about matters in bed, especially when as he requested, Ayme began to work his waist with him.

"You're... doing... great..!" Leroy groaned as he wrapped his arms light around Ayme so he could sit up more easily. The ticklish feeling of the boy's tongue kissing and licking his chest was rather nice, but he wanted more. He covered one of Ayme's hands with his own and guided it to his throbbing member which was now rubbing against Ayme's belly and smearing pre-cum all over the place, then wrapped Ayme's fingers on the rock hard shaft. He didn't say anything, since he was too busy groaning and moaning, but he knew Ayme would get his point.

After a while he was nearing climax, he was rather pent up to begin with so it's impressive that he lasted so long. "Ayme... I'm..... cumming!" Leroy moaned as his muscles tightened, he arched his body backward as a strong spasm of pleasure spread from his rear across his entire body. At the same time several thick bursts of thick, jelly like cum shot out of his twitching member, making a mess on Ayme's chest and belly. The ecstatic pleasure continued for a short while, until the wave finally passed and his body began to relax. As he panted heavily he looked at Ayme with a little tired smile and said: “Next time when you’re having sex with someone, focus on your partner, would you? Mentioning yours or their ex in bed don’t usually end well.”

Harold listened to Yukie explaining Ayme’s plan to experiment on himself and Yukie and couldn’t help but frown. Even though he was not against some cuts and bites, especially since Yukie could heal them so quickly, all the weird stuff Yukie mentioned about liver and such were still a bit too much fo Harold’s comfort. “I’ll leave the matters of your bodies to you, since you two are more knowlagable than me in medical matters.” Harold aadmitted as he held Yukie tightly and turned the boy’s face towards him, pressing a lovign kiss on the boy’s wet forehead and said: “Just be careful that you don’t damage yourselves too much, cause I expect my sex toy to remain in working condition.”

After cleaning up and relaxing in the hot water for a bit longer, they got out of the bathtub and got dried up. They got dressed and Harold went on his phone and saw a message sent by Leroy. “Yeah, you’re right about Ayme and Leroy.” Harold said as he put the phone away: “They went out together for the night. Leroy said he’ll bring Ayme back in the morning. I wonder what they’re up to.”

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"I find it interesting you consider your boss to be an ex this means at one point in your friendship you developed feel I n s for the man" ayme admitted with a smirk the twin clearly enjoying the learning experience despite being so pent up. "So, I assume your satisfied and would need a shower?" And asked Leroy his hand liking at the sticky mess covering his body from Leroy' s sexual wild ride. "I don't mind sharing most people who share intimacy tend to do things together after unless they are just...lets say fuck buddies as my brother would put it". With a swift movement of his hand the twin was pinning his hair back out of his eyes and with a gentlgentle push moved Leroy off his lap so he could shower. "I know I'm coming off cold and rude, but I'm not good with being close to people so I'm not sure how to act after things like this" ayme explained the twin already having snakes his way to the bathroom the warm water echoing against the shower walls. "I'm going off of what yukie says usually happens after sex with Harold, though I doubt you would approve of what he taught me since it seems your more different then my older brother then I would have ever thought." Ayme mumbled his voice slightly echoing against the walls as he stepped in the water trying to figure out what to do from there since he was extremely new to the socializing part of his new freedom.
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    "There's no guarantee he won't kill me in the process he takes to much after Yu." Yukie mumbled blushing from the sudden kindness Harold was showing. The younger albino was slightly shy as they finished up cleaning and made their way back to the bed the younger twin happily collapsing on the sheets. The albino smirked as he looked at Harold his words hardly surprising him: "Heh knew ayme had a sweet spot for leroy, he's quite fond of him bet by now he's learning alot of new things he couldn't learn from a computer or his medical books". With a sigh yukie forced his tiered body up and gently touched Harold's face his face saddened as if he had been thinking deeply: "I don't want to be a test subject anymore...I want to remain by your side with only you giving real doctors permisson to touch me". The twin was clearly not okay with the idea of being tortured again and dispite his love for his twin he didn't want to go back to his old life of always stretching the limits of his body into seeing if they could find something to destroy anything inside of them. "I-I want to spend holidays with you and I dont want to always be sick abd healing in a hospital bed" Yukie whispered his voice shaking with a deep fear that Harold would leave again and he would obtain another 'caretaker' to command him much like the way Yu use to.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Leroy just stayed there and recovered for a while, and moved aside when he felt the gentle push from Ayme to get him off the boy's body. Leroy listened to Ayme's confession regarding his ignorance to usual social interactions and said: "Don't worry kid, there're plenty of opportunity to learn in the future, and if you like, I'd teach you." As the albino slipped off the bed and headed for the bathroom Leroy tried to follow, but his legs felt wobbly after riding the boy's cock, causing him to stumble back onto the mattress. After a few more tried he finally managed to get up and followed Ayme into the bathroom.

"I don't know about what Yukie has taught you which I would not approve, but there is something I need to do with you." Leroy said as he stepped into the shower with Ayme, and laid his fingers on the albino's still hard length. "You didn't cum did you? Or you would've felt it. I know you probably don't want to bother me or something after I came, but the whole point of this is that both of us should have fun."

Leroy dug his face into Ayme's neck and began to kiss and nibble there, meanwhile one of his hand played with Ayme's nipple while the other began to pump the still rock hard member within his grasp. He whispered: "Don't be afraid to enjoy yourself, cause that's pretty much the whole point of being alive."

"Nobody can force you to do things that you don't want.... aside from me." Harold said as he held Yukie close and caressed the boy's white hair, comforting him: "I doubt your twin brother would want to kill you intentionally. From what I've heard about Ayme, I think he's just afraid of the world, and not sure about his place in it. Since he didn't know who to trust, the only thing he could do was to look inward, trying to at least get a hold of himself. Give him a hand if you like, he is your twin brother after all, but don't let him push you too far."

Harold pulled away from Yukie and looked at the boy with a comforting smile. He then chuckled slightly and said: "Now you know how I felt when you first came here, trying to deal with a psychotic brother."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Yukie learned from Harold so I'm assuming you don't like his version of sex" ayme asked with a dry chuckle following his words. The twin was slightly exhausted but the desire for a warm shower away from the cameras and Harold's constant eyes (guards) on him made this one extra relaxing. The albino sighed as he felt the warm water cascade down his body only to suddenly feel hands touching his lower regions making body shiver in response. "You don't need to do that..." ayme mumbled his face turning a rose pink from clear embarrassment. "...its I'm not that I don't want to bother you it's more of the fact that while I'm on a trial run of having constant hormone stoppers it does kinda...well it makes it harder for me to cum sometimes".

"Don't get me wrong I had fun and enjoyed the stuff we did, I just don't want you to try and get me to chm if it might not happen" the older twin explained try n to keep his voice of reason against leroys licking and sucking. With a heated moan the younger trembled under leroys touch his body feeling on fire with how much touching and attention he was receiving.

"The medicine he's on makes it so he can't cum sometimes...and I know as much as you would like to use that to your advantage it makes sex with him rather dull." Yukie admitted giving harold a good reason not to use the drug on him, this also being why he had been so frustrated with his twin since they couldn't have much fun. "I give into his demands enough...i never thought I would have to teach him how to understand sexual cues" yukie mumbled the albino having clearly had a he'll of a week with his twin. He sighed listening to Harold only to end up burying his face in his eldest brothers chest his next words coming out slightly muffled : " God if I was half as difficult as he was this last month I deserved to be punished and yelled at".
    Last edited by Yukonwolfspirit; 07-08-2018 at 04:39 AM.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Make you hard to cum? Given how you still want to have sex with those things they could probably be used as performance enhancers." Leroy smiled as he began to move downwards: "I mean a lot of man could need some help to last longer." Despite what Ayme said, Leroy was determined to bring the albino to his own climax. It was not only a matter of fairness, but also pride, as he couldn't just leave a partner unsatisfied. With that thought in mind, Leroy left a trail of kisses as he moved down Ayme's body, along his neck, his chest, his belly, and to his groin. Leroy opened his mouth and eagerly swallowed Ayme's hard length. As he sucked and deformed his cheeks, his tongue rubbed against the under side of Ayme's shaft. The wet sound of him slurping echoed within the bathroom. During all this his fingers also found their way between Ayme's legs, playing and rubbing with his testicles, while his other hand had got around Ayme's hip and was poking between the boy's butt cheeks. He seemed to have lubricated his fingers with soap already and was beginning to push through the boy's tight hole.

(Couldn't figure out what to say in Harold's part. Maybe we just finish with Ayme and Leroy first?)

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

(Fine with me )

"Men would actually want this stuff” Ayme asked watching Leroy move down his member still quite hard and throbbing with the need of release. “Makes no sense basically my understanding is you last as long as you can” Ayme added his voice slightly whispering out a reply full of heated desire. Soft yet hungry moans suddenly escaped Ayme’s lips the twin watching as Leroy’s mouth moved over every inch of his skin starting with his neck, then slowly moving lower as if leroy was trying to drive him mad. "Fuck..." Ayme moaned the twin not one to usually swear that being something yukie and Ayme strangely had in common. "You have the devils lips and tongue...god Yukie and I should take lessons from you” The older twin exclaimed surprised by how sensitive he could be with the right touching.

The albino was quite impressed by Leroy’s Hot mouth and began to slowly relax getting quite comfortable with the guard invading his space and ass only flinching slightly when a soapy finger went inside. "If you keep it up I won’t last long” Ayme’s voice whispered the albinos hand reaching and touching Leroy’s head the soft hair feeling comforting under his fingers as slight precum leaked out and into Leroy’s mouth.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Some men tend to cum too fast. Obviously that's not a issue with you." Leroy explained as he let Ayme's member slip out of his mouth to catch his breath. But freeing his mouth did not mean he gave Ayme any less attention, his hand moved up to pump the now wet and slimy rod, while the other was digging deeper and deeper inside Ayme's rear. Given the position it was a little bit difficult, but Leroy solved this by raising up Ayme's left leg and resting it on his shoulder. It didn't take long for him to find the boy's prostate, and began to stimulate Ayme from in and out simultaneously.

"Making you cum is the whole point." Leroy chuckled before burying his face into Ayme's groin once more, while his hand kept on rubbing and pumping the shaft, his lips wrapped around the sensitive tip of Ayme's member and he began to lick and suck on the tip passionately. Not many men can hold for more than a few minutes receiving such stimulation, and given how Ayme had just enjoyed himself in Leroy's ass earlier, he doubt the boy could hold on much longer.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"I’m curious about what you prefer in a man" Ayme moaned cutely the lad clearly enjoying Leroy’s fingers in his ass more then he would ever admit. The albinos face was a sweet expression of lust and desire, and while Ayme knew he couldn’t keep his face from turning a coral pink he had secretly hoped he had more control over his voice so he wasn’t such a moaning mess. “Fuck” Ayme’s voice cried out his back arching as he finally came his body shaking with relief and clear pent up frustration as he released quite a hot amount in Leroy’s mouth and on him slightly when he pulled away. “...shit I didn’t mean to cum in your mouth” Ayme mumbled softly, his body exhausted and his mind more clear as he looked down at the mess he made feeling incredibly embarrassed. With a shaky hand covering his face the twin looked away unsure of what to do or how to act in such a situation, he was dead silent for afew seconds before looking back at Leroy mentioning to the mess below him: “I’m sorry for...this let me get you cleaned up”.

With a small bit of struggling Ayme moved away from Leroy to grab a soft washcloth: “I did enjoy myself so thank you for this experience, and despite this...embarrassing outcome...thank you”. The males soft voice whispered quite happy with their night of fun.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Given the dick in his mouth Leroy couldn't really answer the boy's questions regarding his taste in man, so he continued to work on Ayme's length, licking and sucking on it lovingly as if its some sort of delicious candy, and given just how sweet the moan coming from Ayme sound, it might as well be. He felt the boy's body began to tremble so he was expecting the boy to cum, but made no effort to pull away. Moments later Ayme finally reached his climax, he could feel the member throb and twitch as it released waves of white slime. He would’ve taken it all if not for Ayme pull out at the end spilling some of that white slime on his face.

“Ah, there’s no need to apologize.” Leroy said as he licked his lips and stood up, the taste of cum still very present in his mouth.: “I wanted you to cum in my mouth anyway. But..... hmm....” He reached for the thread of cum on his face and scrapped it with his fingers, licked his finger clean then added: “You cum taste pretty good...well, for cum that is, which means you’re eating well and is pretty healthy... Would it be too cocky for me to take some credit for that?”

He chuckled slightly as Ayme’s attempt to clean him was rather ticklish and said: “Thanks for the gesture, but I can wash myself.” Leroy took the washcloth from Ayme’s hand and cleaned up his slimy face. He then looked down at the boy and said: “And just to answer your earlier question, I usually like men who are a bit more tall and muscular. But don’t worry, you’re lovely just the way you are.”

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles