Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1254
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Ayme was quick to fall asleep enjoying the pleasant warmth from Gordons body as he snuggled closely into his masters chest. Sleeping deeply through the night Ayme opened his eyes slowly looking at Gordon from under the piles of blankets. Looking at the food Ayme grumbled before rolling over hiding more under the covers. "I'm not really that hungry..." He mumbled his body not wanting to leave the warm blankets. With his stomach growling Ayme huffed and looking at the food sat up the blankets covered in blood his back having healed pretty nicely.

Despite the vicious beating Ayme was only now covered in scars at many different stages of healing. "...I'm not an animal. This much is going to just make it gross. Not to mention it tastes horrible unless it's fresh" Ayme admitted scraping a little of the white slime off as he ate the food not really caring for the overly salty taste. "Can I take a bath? I need to keep clean so I don't get infected" Ayme asked watching Gordon as he took another bite snuggling down more under the blankets with his food. While Ayme was clearly overly trusting and unsuspecting to danger he wasn't stupid enough to purposely insult Gordon.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Hmm... I suppose it's probably a bit stale after being in the fridge for so long... But don't worry, I'll feed you plenty of fresh ones from now one." Gordon said as he caressed Ayme's white hair in a rather loving manner. Despite his madness it could probably be argued that the man really cared for Ayme in his own twisted way. "Don't worry about anything Ayme. You are mine now and I will take care of you... Yes.... you will be fine, I promise..." He said as he leaned in closer to the albino and his hands roamed across the man's body. He was suddenly filled with confusion as he noticed the whiplashes had mostly healed after he brushed the blood away with his hand, leaving only faint marks on the albino's skin. "What's this...?" Gordon said in a bewildered tone: "You're all healed up.. how?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

As Ayme ate the comment about his back healing caught him off guard. Looking away Ayme finished his food before easily pulling up his long hair that had grown out nicely as his body had kicked into overdrive to fix such nasty wounds. "Sorry. I can't speak of it government would kill me" Ayme explained shivering at the fingers touching him. Laying back on his pillows Ayme looked at Gordon amused by how caught off guard he was. "Mmh lets say I am part of a failed experiment that exceeded the doctors expectations." Ayme added knowing he couldn't just keep Gordon out of the information now that he had seen.

And well to be honest anti drugged Ayme didn't care about keeping secrets or being careful and safe. It was one of the many reasons Yoh had decided to tuck Ayme away. "Can't talk about it or I'll get yelled at by everyone." Ayme mumbled looking back at Gordon watching him curiously. "Will you get mad?" Ayme asked clearly being way to innocent and overly trusting.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Oh Ayme, I didn't know you have such a good sense of humor!" Gordon said clearly not taking Ayme's words seriously. In truth the man's perception of reality has long been warped beyond repair and he soon forgotten the potentially life-changing implications of Ayme's healing abilities and held the albino lovingly in his arms, he turned Ayme's face towards him and began to kiss the albino lovingly, not minding the taste of cum at all. After just snuggling and making out with the albino for a while Gordon then said: "Oh I almost forgot! I've got a present for you!"

Gordon quickly got up and left the room. Soon you could hear the sound of something large and heavy being dragged across the floor, and eventually the thing emerged under the dim light. "Remember this?" The man said as he pulled the clothes covering the thing off and it was the same rodeo machine Ayme and Leroy had ridden back in the convention. "Oh Ayme I remembered it like it was yesterday.. you riding this machine in the convention, you look so....glorious, so... irresistible!" He poured a generous amount of lube on the large dildo on the saddle and got down to unlock the cuffs around Ayme's ankle and said: "Go on and have a ride, for old times sake."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Ayme enjoyed the tender kissing and ever so gentle affection. At Gordon's excitement Ayme raised a brow wondering what could get the man so worked up. Looking at the heavy item that Gordon seemed to move down to the basement Ayme studied the toy. "I remember..." Ayme replied as he looked at the toy watching Gordon lube up large dildo on the saddle. Moving his ankle so Gordon could easily unlock it Ayme stood up carefully and stretched.

With a quick smirk as he looked at Gordon Ayme instantly disappeared into the shadows wanting to play with his master a little. "You have to catch me first!!!!!" Ayme yelled playfully enjoying the sudden game since the basement to him was rather boring. As the mischievous male found the stairs he easily went up only to find the door locked making him frown and wait at the top for Gordon. Ayme was rather confused why he was kept locked away unsure why he wasn't allowed upstairs with his master.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Gordon was surprised when Ayme suddenly started running and he hurriedly began to follow the albino: "Stop it right there!" He said worriedly as he tried his best to catch up, but Ayme was certainly far more fit than the middle aged man and for moment Gordon was actually worried that his slave may escape. It was when he finally cornered Ayme on the stairs that he sighed in relief, remembering that he'd locked the door behind him when he came down. "You shouldn't have done that Ayme...!" Gordon said with a furious tone as he grabbed Ayme and slapped him in the face. "You're my slave and you must do as I told you! I want you to get on the machine and that's what you're going to do now!"

Angrily Gorden dragged Ayme back down and with some effort he managed to get Ayme onto the machine. But it was clear that he had made some modifications to the toy most notably the absent of a second dildo, not that the first one wasn't monstrously large and could be seen bulging up the man's belly a bit. Ayme hands and feet were also locked in place so there was no way he could escape the machine even if he wanted to. Once Ayme was secured Gordon turned the machine on which began to rock slowly back and forth and spin, while the dildo up Ayme's ass began to vibrate. The movement quickly became more and more intense and the poor man was utterly helpless and had to endure the rough ride.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

The slap stung as Ayme stood confused and hurt the red mark burning as a few tears fell down his cheek. Ayme didn't like that Gordon was suddenly angry with him after all he was just playing around. Looking away Ayme glared at Gordon not pleased with being punished for doing nothing wrong. As he was dragged back to the giant toy Ayme made the task rather hard being stubborn to the point of making Gordon do most of the hard work. Crying out as he was forced onto the dildo and the monstrous toy pushed against his insides making his stomach bulge beautifully.

Moving his wrists Ayme was angry that he was forced and strapped down to the machine his body screaming in pain from the giant dildo that rested inside of his stinging ass. As the ride moved Aymes body moved along with it, swinging and bucking along with the ride. Crying out Ayme was in pain his ass continuously being violated and stretched by the dildo over and over again. As this torture continued for what seemed like hours to Ayme he came many times due to the harsh stimulation to his prostate which by now was quite bruised along with his insides and stomach.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Gordon enjoyed the torment he put Ayme through as the albino was abused by the machine's violent movements, and the middle aged man himself was far to infatuated by the erotic show, taking out his cock and began to stroke on his member feverishly. "Oh yes Ayme... you look so beautiful... so hot! Ah...ah... yes! Fuck...! Take that cock Ayme take it!" He growled frantically as Ayme cried in agony and pleasure from the rodeo and it didn't take long for the man to surrender himself to pleasure, spilling his filth all over the floor. But his excitement was certainly too much to be quenched in just one go and after taking a short break he began anew, masturbating to his slave again and again until nothing could be squeezed out of his body. The man actually passed out from exhaustion and collapsed on the floor, leaving Ayme to be abused by the machine for hours. By the time the man woke up Ayme was in quite a mess, Gordon quickly stopped the machine and let Ayme down on the makeshift bed. He put the cuff around his ankle back and left the albino to rest.

The next several times went on like a blur, Ayme was regularly fed and bathed but beyond that there wasn't much else. Gordon would come down often and give the poor man some rough sex but for most of the time Ayme was left in the dark basement alone. One day Gordon came down to the basement and released him from the chained cuff around his ankle and put a collar with a leash around his neck instead. Tugging on the long leash Gordon said: "How about we go out for a little walk?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Ayme during his imprisonment endured his masters desires and wishes. With each day that passed he craved even the slightest touch from Gordon. The overpowering feeling of being locked away and isolated drove him mad so much to the point of repeatedly trying to cut the cuff of of his leg. Leaving most nights a scratched and bloodied limb that healed easily after his own mauling since Gordon was smart enough to take good care of him. With his body kept healthy and well cared for Ayme just sat in his bed staring at the darkness slowly slipping in and out of madness unable to tell reality from his own dark mind.

When Gordon came down the next time Ayme just looked at him confused why he wasn't undressing. Feeling the collar fastened around his neck Ayme sat confused for a moment as he was tugged forward. Pulling back on the leash a little Ayme shook his head no having stopped talking all together a week ago. Looking up at Gordon Ayme stood slowly clearly afraid of leaving where he was captive despite the madness of staying there. Looking away from Gordon Ayme just silently followed behind his master completely obedient.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Gordon lead Ayme up the stairs and they soon found themselves in what appeared to be a pretty luxurious mansion, and moments latter Gordon lead Ayme outdoors and the moment the door opened they were welcomed by the cold night breeze blowing in their face. Gordon smiled as he tugged on the leash and said: "Come on Ayme, let's stretch our legs a little."

Gordon took out a flashlight and lead Ayme into the woods surrounding his house. During the whole time Gordon was humming rather joyfully, clearly he had mistaken Ayme's silence as obedience and acceptance instead of a sign of the man's broken state of mind. After a short walk Gordon said: "Hmm... I don't think I have feed you my cum today yet. Get down on your knees." He unzipped his pants and moved his half hard member towards Ayme's face and commanded: "Start sucking!"

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles