Page 111 of 139 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1381
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Well...I still need to make amends with Leroy maybe try and track him down." Ayme admitted not sure where to start. "I'll try calling him and checking with the security." Ayme added with a shrug unsure how long it might take to track him down. "But, dinner does sound great and I would appreciate seeing your new business side. Not to mention I kinda am creeped out by the nannies" Ayme whispered knowing that the nannies meant well but it didn't ease Ayme's worries at all and like hell was he going to leave them alone with the kids. "Why don't you call me closer to dinner time and I'll meet you wherever you want" Ayme offered trying to accept Derrick's offer but also keep his own plans.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Sure, I will call you then. See you later." Derrick smiled as he got back into his car and drove off. While giving up the life of crime was certainly a drastic change in his life, and he was certainly feeling a lot more at peace and at ease now being a legit business owner, part of him always felt empty after Ayme was gone. Now with his return Derrick felt like he'd finally found the last piece of the puzzle to the rest of his life, and all that's left was to put it in place properly. His mind began to drift to the future he could have with Ayme, but then, there was the matter of Leroy.

From what little he learned the former security chief quit his job and disappeared shortly after Ayme left. While Harold had mustered all the resources at his disposal trying to find him, there wasn't even a trace of the man since he pretty much wrote the book on how Ayers Corp gather information and thus knew exactly how to avoid it. Of course Derrick tried to find the man as well back when he was still commanding the mafia but when he had to flee the city he couldn't keep the search going. Part of him wished Leroy would never be found, but at the same time he knew Ayme would never truly be happy without the man. "Just where the hell on Earth are you..Leroy Wallace.." he muttered as he got on the highway and headed downtown.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Going into the house Ayme set down his small bag and checked on the kids before heading to a computer and logged onto the Ayers corp security system. Thinking for a moment Ayme slowly searched through it before accessing his own little file and changed a few things in it such as his current location for the men and some desired extra security at the home since he was alone with to woman he had never met before. Sending off the message to the security guards Ayme sat for a moment deep thinking before sending the forms to the men to request a secure house to move to on Harold's property and a man to stay with him for the night until Yukie and Harold got back. While away Ayme had realized just how much he had taken for granted while away having ended up more then once alone and in trouble he was glad that he could at any time request help. Spinning in the chair for a moment Ayme sent off a message to Leroy's email and then to his phone unsure if he would even answer.

Letting the male know he had came back Ayme left it at that not sure if Leroy had even tried to keep tabs on him since he left. Getting up Ayme went and picked up one of the kids slipping them back into the sling he picked up the second twin and carried him up the stairs only to be surprised that one of the men in the security unform was already in the house.

"I heard you would be back so as a precaution I came to stay with you." The male replied slightly confused by the children but overly excited to see Ayme back.

"Oh. Thank you..." Ayme mumbled feeling uneasy as he watched the guard feeling deep in his gut as if he faintly recognized the man. "I'm just heading up to Harold's room. I plan on staying there until they return." Ayme explained knowing all to well Harold's room would be the most secure.

"I think its best you take your room tonight...I made sure it was even prepared for your return" The man added with a smirk already slowly leading Ayme towards his old room.

"Thank you but no." Ayme snapped glaring at the pushy man before quickly walking into Harold's room and locking the door. Unknowing to Ayme one of his creepy stalkers had slowly over the last five years worked his way into the guard position and since then with Leroy having resigned he had a little more room to gather information and send it out to those who Ayme had attracted at the time. As the guard frowned he paced outside of the room before heading down to get an access key from the guards house planning to make an excuse that he had accidently locked the door while securing the building. Going to the computer the man easily signed in and with afew clicks disabled the phone Ayme was using before taking his sweet time. Picking up his phone Ayme texted the guard house only having found his phone connection having been blocked by the guard. With afew horrid curse words flying from his mouth Ayme stood at the window watching the man walking away from the house.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Some times latter Derrick dialed the number of Ayme's phone wanting to set up a meeting point. But strangely the call didn't go through. "That's... odd...." Derrick muttered. As he looked at the phone screen. Somehow a strange ominous feeling came to him and he quickly got on the car and began speeding towards Harold's house. Best case scenario was that everything was alright and he just surprised Ayme picking him up, but if his hunch was right, and it usually was, then he'd have prevented something horrible from happening.

When he arrived at the house he looked around and saw no guards, which was an oddity for the place as it was usually as secure as a fortress. Going around to the trunk of his car he took out several boxes of cans and some bottled water out, then he tore off some of the patting and found what he'd been hiding beneath, namely a handgun. With the weapon in hand he rushed towards the house and shot at the door lock. Obviously it would take more than just a pistol to break the front foor of Harold Ayers' house but that caused the alarm to go off. It didn't take long for the whole premise was packed with Ayers security and as they captured Derrick a squad also ran into the house to check if Ayme and his kids were alright.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

By the time Derrick had gotten there the guard had came back and let himself into Harold's room. Now that it was just him and Ayme he could only smirk. "You seriously hurt me leaving for so long and not telling me. On top of that you became some whore and bore another mans children!" The guard snapped slowly starting to come unglued as he paced the room back and forth a gun in hand. The second the alarm went off he looked at Ayme before striking him across the face with the butt of his gun leaving a nasty bruise and a cut lip. Ayme was desperately trying to keep level headed after hours locked away in Harold's room.

Having locked his children safely in the bathroom and barred the door shut..well he could only hope something would eventually trip the alarm. Sitting on the bed he just held his cheek wincing at the pain the guard furious. Glaring at Ayme he grabbed him by the hair dragging him to the window with the gun pointed to his head as he looked out and down at the men surrounding Derrick. "Dont you utter a sound" the man whispered to Ayme before wrapping his arm around the males neck to firmly hold him close easily choking him. Feeling the guard pressed up against his body Ayme squirmed as he felt the mans throbbing cock against his back. Squirming of course was a mistake only making the guard squeeze him cutting off his air and making him quite lightheaded.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Just when the pervert guard was choking Ayme the squad of guards have broke into the room and quickly rushed to Ayme's aid. They quickly overpowered the man and took him away. After questioning Ayme and Derrick about what happened they released Derrick and also surrounded the house with more guards just to be safe. Finally joining Ayme in the house Derrick walked up towards Ayme and asked: "Are you alright Ayme? Any idea on who that was and why he attacked you?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"...I'm Fine just...a little in shock" Ayme mumbled holding the kids all the closer. "I couldn't place who he was..." Ayme admitted cleaning the blood off of his face. "Figured it out as he was rubbing up against me. He's the lonely man who kept sending me koi fish." Ayme admitted sitting down in a chair the twins back in their slings and safely near Ayme again. "Had my worries when he wouldn't let me stay in Harold's room. He kept insisting to be in my room" Ayme mumbled as one of the guards brought him an icepack for his now purple and black cheek.

Thanking the guard Ayme applied it carefully to his cheek. "Met him at the convention years ago shared a few drinks and refused his offer of sex." Ayme admitted still a little dazed trying not to throw up since he was clearly freaked out. "How he weaseled his way into a guard position I have no idea" Ayme whispered gently rubbing one of the babies back just trying to sooth himself more then the children who had just slept through it all.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"I see... It would seem that Ayers security isn't as tight as before when Leroy was still in charge." Derrick muttered before reaching out towards Ayme and held him in his arms gently: "But it's okay now Ayme. The guy was caught and I'm sure he'd never be able to get close to you again..." He stayed by Ayme until the man calmed down more and chuckled: "I suppose this means our dinner date at my restaurant is off the table then?" He paused for a moment and suggested: "Or maybe I can cook for you? I'm sure they've stocked up the fridge with food in preparation for your arrival."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

Snuggling into Derricks arms Ayme relaxed a little. While Ayme knew the house was secure again he still didn't trust anyone all of Harold's men seeming to new to him. Looking at the children between as he was held close in Derrick's arms he smiled softly hearing the twins cooing softly at the warmth. "If you wouldn't mind cooking...maybe staying the night? That is if you want" Ayme asked shyly still a little shaken but feeling much better as he rested a hand on one of the awake and squirming twins. "Honestly until Harold comes back and sorts things out the only person I can trust right now is you." Ayme admitted holding Derrick's hand gently.

"I don't recognize anyone. I don't know who was here with Leroy and who is part of that crazy mans scheme." Ayme finished biting his lip in worry as he watched the guards walking around the house and the ones talking away from him.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Derrick thought about Ayme's offer and to be honest, that was exactly what he wanted. But with all the history between them it almost seemed too fast too convenient when Derrick wanted to take things slow. That being said he knew Ayme needed someone to count on at that moment. He took a deep breath and said: "Okay Ayme, I'll stay till Harold is back. Right now we have a really urgent matter that you need to decide." He paused for dramatic effect and smiled: "What do you want to eat for dinner?"

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles