Page 106 of 124 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1240
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Think we could fit all of that into one day?" Ayme asked finding all of the suggestions wonderful. "Exploring the island sounds fun as does diving even though I've never done that or fishing." Ayme admitted more to himself as he tried to decide which to start first. "Its to hard to choose its all so exciting!" Ayme finished blushing a little before taking a bite of Leroy's mouthwatering food. As Ayme ate he watched Leroy wondering how he would feel keeping such a busy schedule throughout the day since it was suppose to be a relaxing vacation. "Honestly....what do you feel you can do?" Ayme asked gently keeping in mind Leroy wasn't able to replace stamina so fast when it came to burning energy.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

"Hmm... in that case..." Leroy thought for a moment and then turned his gaze back towards Ayme: "How about we go diving for a dive first and then spend some time fishing afterwards? If we feel like it we can take a walk around the island afterwards. Sounds good?" Leroy pressed a gentle kiss on Ayme's cheek and said: "You just wait here and I'll go fetch the diving gear."

Sometimes latter the two arrived a spot not too far from the rocks where the two had gotten intimate the day before. They've both put on diving suits with all the gear like masks, oxygen tanks and so on. Leroy said before putting on the breather: "Follow me closely." Then he took Ayme's hand and lead him into the water. The beauty of the tropic ocean was all there for them to see and explore, and after just a short swim they found themselves surrounded by beautiful corals with countless colorful fish swimming in between. A few seemed curious about the two strange newcomer and actually began to circle around them. Leroy then pointed towards a underwater cave and gestured Ayme to follow him in.The strange rock formations accompanied by lights showering from above the cave looked simply otherworldly.

Eventually they got back on shore since it was the first time Ayme tried diving and Leroy didn't want to push him too hard. Taking off the breather and goggles he turned towards Ayme and asked: "So how was it Ayme, did you like it?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Ayme found Leroy's plan to be excellent since it would be easier for them to do a few simpler things first. Watching Leroy leave to prepare gave Ayme a few minutes to check up with Yukie and ask him to check in and water the few plants he kept in his room. After receiving confirmation that his plants would be cared for Ayme got up and slipped on his shoes leaving his phone at the house before following Leroy out towards the beach. Staring out at the sea Ayme smiled as he and Leroy stood on the rocks farther out to sea then he had realized they had gone. "We swam pretty far out" Ayme mumbled as Leroy gently helped him with his suit and gear making sure everything was on correctly and worked.

Nodding at the order to stay close Ayme held Leroy's hand tightly clearly unsure of what they where about to do. The beauty appearing as they walked more into the water took Ayme's breath away. Seeing the many colors of coral dance around against the waves stunned Ayme who could only stop and stare in amazement. Looking around at the beauty surrounding him and Leroy Ayme gently touched the coral, and reached out to touch the fish that where curious about the strangers in there home. Looking over to Leroy Ayme watched him for a moment seeing he was at this point gestured Ayme to follow him in the opening of a cave.

Following behind Leroy closely Ayme admired the lights dancing across the rocks showing him yet another otherworldly view. As the time passed and the need to refill their oxygen tanks neared closer Ayme followed Leroy back to the beach. Laying on the sand as Ayme let his lungs readjust Ayme looked over at Leroy unable to speak for a moment. After afew minutes had passed and his breathing had returned to normal Ayme smiled happily his eyes shining as he looked at Leroy. "It was magical...unlike anything else I've ever seen!" Ayme exclaimed a smile bursting from his face.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"I'm glad that you liked it." Leroy smiled as he looked at Ayme's expressions which was just filled with pure joy and wonder. It was moments like this that Leroy was reminded of why he fell in love for this troubled young man in the first place. Obviously Leroy had a job, a mission in life before he met Ayme in that dungeon. But it was only after that did he had purpose, passion, hatred, jealousy, true happiness and despair. In short, Ayme made him alive, and the least he could do was devote that life to him. "To me, you're far more magical." Leroy smiled as he held Ayme close and pressed a loving kiss on his lips. Pulling away slightly he then said: "Oh and I forgot to mention... You look good in the diving suit. Really show the lines."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Well you'll have to help peel it off of me" Ayme teased back at Leroy a soft smile playing on his lips. "I'm not use to wearing something so tight or...so covering" Ayme admitted chuckling softly while watching the ocean waves move and crash against the shoreline. Looking at Leroy for a moment Ayme gently touched his face. "I wonder if they show every line~" Ayme asked before kissing Leroy deeply his own hand working to unzip Leroy's suit. Breaking the short kiss Ayme let his beautiful lover go.

"We are alone here. So I'm going nude." Ayme explained already wanting to run around and explore in the bare minimum clothes required.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Leroy moaned softly as he felt Ayme's lips covering his own. Feeling the man's fingers unzipping his suit he chuckled as he looked at Ayme when he pulled away and said: "Technically there are some staff over there at the airfield but normally they don't venture deep into the island when we visit.... But it's not like an audience has ever stopped you from showing skin."

He reached for the zipper on Ayme's suit and helped releasing him from the confines of the tight rubber. Soon enough the two of them were bare naked under the son, feeling the warm tropic breeze caressing their bodies. While strictly speaking Leroy wasn't really much of an exhibitionist, he had to admit there's something liberating about being bare naked in the wild, and of course the fact that Ayme's beautiful body was right there for him to see certainly made the whole thing a lot more pleasant, and hot. "So.. now you've got us both naked... what are you gonna do?" Leroy asked: "I assume you don't just wanna walk around?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Mmh no, walking around is boring!" Ayme replied disliking the idea of just going for a walk seeing it as burning useless energy."It's just nice feeling the breeze and sun on my skin." Ayme added with a sigh before sitting up a little. "Never really thought there where things I was missing in life. I still find new things. Never really thought I would crave or desire anything."

" Weirdly ...one craving is being outside and feeling closer to nature Yoh only let me look at pictures so this...its so nice" Ayme explained with a small smile enjoying the skin kissing his skin as he just breathed in the fresh air.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Well in that case, we should probably go out more. Enjoy nature as you say, but.. maybe not always naked?" Leroy chuckled as he leaned in closer towards Ayme and pressed a light kiss on his cheek, then another, and another. His hands brought the young man into his arms gently and he could feel the warmth of Ayme's body against his. He said as he nuzzled into the man's soft hair: "We could go hiking in the mountains, camping in the woods, take boat trips across the ocean or ride horses across the plains. There're so much more in the world that you can explore, and I'll love to come along with you."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Yeah, I could stand to not have sand everywhere" Ayme added as he was swarmed with kisses and snuggled. Relaxing in Leroy's arms Ayme blushed at the gentle side of Leroy he rarely knew. Listening to the adventures they could have Ayme smiled excited. "We can plan monthly trips you could take three days off and we could go do all of that!" Ayme exclaimed with a happy smile as he sat up. Looking down at Leroy Ayme kissed his nose before standing up with ease ready to go inside.

"Lets go eat lunch and maybe we can snuggle some more." Ayme teased already starting to head back to the house.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Yeah, a monthly trip could certainly be arranged." Leroy smiled as he remembered his usual workload and schedule and with a little adjustments he would certainly be able to free up a few more days per months. Leroy chuckled slightly when he felt the light kiss on his nose, the sensation was a little itchy and as he scratched it the young man was already getting up. "Hey Ayme wait a sec... Your clothes...!" Leroy said as he hurriedly got up and was about to grab the stuff they wore before putting on the diving suit, but as the young man began to walk back towards the house bare naked it became clear that Ayme was intend to enjoy his newfound "freedom" a little bit more, and Leroy hurriedly caught up with him.

Soon enough they arrived back at the house. After a quick shower to rinse off the sweat, sea water and sand Leroy headed for the kitchen, not bothering to put on any clothes he just got an apron. Turning back towards Ayme he asked: "You wanna wait in the living room or come help me out?"

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles