You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

hal7283's character:

32061085_p0.png

Name: Harold Ayers

Height: 6'1

Appearance: Dark brown hair, amber eyes, clean handsome features, tall muscular build.

Personality: Cold, calculative, mostly logical, intelligent, assertive, could be sadistic.

Description: Son of the Alexander Ayers, a rich entrepreneur owning a vast business empire. Harold was raised with the expectation to one day be his successor, and received all the necessary training and education from a young age. When he was 18 he has already made several profitable investments and by now he has taken over much of the day to day management of his father’s business.

Despite his wealth however Harold preferred a relatively simplistic life style, living by himself in a large, sleek, clean, modernist style house in the quiet suburbs, occasionally visited by workers who would come clean up the place once a week. When not working he enjoys the tranquility this place has and would spend his free time reading or working out.

He had countless sexual relations in his life with both men and women, but none lasted for more than a few nights of feverish sex. To him those encounters were nothing but a necessity to stop his urges from interfering with his daily business, and found little merit in long term relationships. That being said when he was in the mood for sex he can be very forceful, violent even, which drove a lot of his sexual partners away.

Yukonwolfspirit's character:

a34291b808225e5c5dba0360046789ec.jpg

Name: Yukie.

Background:

Was brought into the home under mysterious circumstances and is quite off sometimes and has a dark and troubled past. Was taken from an orphanage as a young child when we was about seven and came to them looking like hell but with afew months of good food and love turned out really pretty and healthy though sometimes still has nightmares and has a scar from when he was a test subject before being adopted the number on his neck being branded as a 07.

Hates: scary movies, being alone, and doctor visits.

- - - Updated - - -

Returning after a day of hard work Harold sat down on the sofa and pulled his necktie off, exhaling heavily as he looked blankly up towards the ceiling. The death of his father Alexander took everyone by surprise and for the past couple of days he busied himself with all the legal procedures involved. Thankfully nobody on the board of directors objected to him taking over his father’s position, after all he had taken over most of his father’s daily business long before he passed away, if anything Alexander’s death only made it official.

Harold’s gaze turned to a opened letter on the coffee table, his father’s will, or more precisely, a part of it. The official one detailing the transfer of all his property and rights to Harold was read openly in the board meeting, but this one was for Harold alone, and Harold wasn’t quite sure how to react. It told of a illegitimate child Alexander recently discovered to have and was secretly supporting. Apparently his father met this woman who he fell madly in love with, but that woman suddenly disappeared one day and he never found her. It wasn’t until recently that Alexander met the kid by chance, and immediately realized the kid to be his child with that woman.

The story itself wasn’t that surprising. After all as far as he could remember the relationship between their parents were always cold, and it’s only natural that his father would have other women out there. But even from the writing he could tell the love he had for this woman between the lines, and subsequently the love he had for this kid. At the end of the letter Alexander begged Harold to take care of this kid.

He would’ve ignored his father’s request, if not for the other document attached to the letter saying he would lose his right of inheritance if he refuse to take the kid in, which was beyond frustrating. Although if he really wanted he could surely hire legal expert to challenge the validity of the document and most likely win, he didn’t want to risk the story get leaked to the press and create a huge fiasco. So he arranged to get the kid delivered here to his house. He looked at the clock and it was already pretty late, shouldn’t they be here by now?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"...hello?" Yukie replied hesitantly the house to empty and quiet for his liking as he held his bag close to his chest and looked in the poor young man scared and not sure about suddenly moving from the nice countryside out into the city with his new stepbrother who...for the first time he was meeting. He didn't like the fact that he was somewhat forced here and forced to pack since his home wasn't paid for anymore and now that his father had passed the hospital deemed he needed to go to the next closet relative and live there or he would be staying in the hospital forever. He hesitantly walked forward more and carried his back in more to the house respectfully taking off his shoes as he entered and looked around.

Hearing the sound coming from the entrance Harold stood up and walked towards the source, and quickly found his supposed half brother standing there with a scared and confused look. "So you've arrived. Come." Harold commanded, letting the boy follow him inside to the living room. Being a fan of functional simplicity there weren't a lot of furniture there: largely monochrome, white sofa, glass coffee table, a few chairs, several tall book shelves, a large flat screen television on the wall across the sofa, and a whole lot of empty space.

"Sit. I'll get you something to drink. Is tea okay? I have milk too." Harold said as he walked into the kitchen and prepared the drinks for bot of them. Returning shortly he handed the boy his drink and sat down on the sofa, and he began to observe the boy more carefully. Although he had seen him in photos, it's the first time they meet in person, and he had to admit the boy has his charms: silver hair, pale skin, big amber eyes which seemed to share his own color, and very clean, almost beautiful features. He assumed the boy must have inherited his looks from his mother, which would explain why Alexander was able to recognize him immediately.

Taking a sip from his cup Harold turned to look at the boy and said coldly: "So, Yukie was it? My name is Harold Ayers, I'm your half brother. From now on you live with me. Understood?"

"Yes...I'll do as grandfather had told me be quiet and stay in my room...don't cause trouble and be very polite" Yukie replied having already been lectured on how to behave in his fathers house...."is the collage nearby?" Yukie asked having applied for one near his home but due to the sudden change he was moved to one closer to his new terrifiying home..."I need to get my schedule so I can start attending...father, he left me a trust fund for my education so you don't need to worry about paying school fees and tomorrow I'll be out looking for a job so you don't have to really worry about spending money on me" Yukie added not meeting the others eyes clearly scared.

Harold raised an eyebrow when he heard what the young boy said. Looking for work? Perhaps the boy was more independent than his appearance suggest, but he wondered what kind of job can a boy like this able to find. He looked at the boy an noticed the number branded on his neck, and remembered reading in the boy's profile that he had stayed in some sort of research facility for a period of time. This would probably explain the timid personality. Despite his usual coldness Harold like to consider himself to be capable of empathy, yet for some reason he couldn't really do so for the boy in front of him. To think that this timid boy shares the same blood with him was almost infuriating.

"Look at me when you're talking to me." Harold said coldly as he reached for the boy's chin and turn his face towards him. "Listen Yukie, our father told me to take care of you in his will so that's what I'm going to do. So you don't have to worry about tuition or living costs. If anything you going out there would only cause me trouble. So as you said, stay in your room and be quiet when you're not going to school." He then stood up and walked towards the dinner table and picked up a small package sitting on it, then threw it carelessly to Yukie. He continued: "There's all the school information you'll need. Just fill up the forms and I'll do the registration for you. I've also arranged a driver for you so you won't have to worry about commute."

Harold left the living room and got into his bedroom, shortly after he returned with a spare pillow and some sheets and set it on the sofa. He then turned to Yukie and said: "The furniture for your room hasn't arrived yet so you sleep here tonight."

Yukie flinched at the sharp tone and looked up to meet harolds eyes his hair falling back on the back of his neck to once again hide the tattoo that was pressed against his spine....he shrank back a little at the sudden face touching his mind scrambling to figure out what to do as he nodded in response to his new orders and took the package carefully holding it as he tried to keep eye contact. "Thank you" Yukie replied softly as he gently tucked it away in his duffle bag. "Okay" Yukie added as he blushed and looked down before remembering to look his new brother in the eye. "Do you have a bathroom I can use to change?" He asked horribly shy about changing infront of people despite it being normal in Japan. "And possibly shower?"

"This way." Harold replied as he left the living room, not even turning back to make sure if the boy was following him or not. He walked down the hallway and soon arrived at one of the bathrooms in the house. This particular one was relatively compact, with the usual toilet seat and sink, and a shower bath. Harold pointed at a basket on the floor and added: "Throw the laundry here. The cleaners would come and wash them once a week....Do you have enough clothing to change? If you don't just say so, I'd rather not have you walking around all dirty."

With that said Harold quickly left Yukie alone and went to his office, shutting the door behind him. Despite his efforts he found himself getting increasingly irritated by the kid, and he wasn't quite sure why.

"Ah..yes..." Yukie replied as instantly his brother was gone and he was alone as he sighed and set down his bag and shut the door behind him before running a hot bath and adding just a little soap for bubbles as he grabbed a soft nightgown out of his bag and set it on the counter before undressing and folding his clothes and set them in the basket trying not to cause to much trouble as he got in and sighed wondering why his father wanted him to live here when it was clear his older brother most likely hated him. He frowned as he took out his phone and turned on some soft piano music to calm his nerves as he closed his eyes and tried to relax.

Sitting in his office Harold decided to catch up with some of his work, since his father's death had created a great number of problems to solve in addition to his usual day to day business. As he was reading a financial report he hear the sound of water running, likely from the boy filling the bath tub. It's at that moment he realized how bad the sound insulation in this house was. While he was careful to make sure the house wouldn't be disturbed by any outside interference when he built it, he had forgotten about the inside. Normally he wouldn't have to worry about such things of course since he lived alone and whatever sound would be his own, but tonight was different. Soon the water sounds ended and replaced by music.

In all honesty all the sounds were barely audible after going through the walls and doors, but given the irritated state Harold was in anything aside from complete tranquility is like sticking needles in his brain. He walked out of the room towards the bathroom and banged on the doors and yelled: "Shut the music off!"

"...sorry" Yukie replied his voice shaking as he cringed away from the door and instantly shut the water off just sitting and hiding in the tub as he waited not moving and hardly breathing until he knew Harold was gone his heart racing in fear as he hid his face in his knees and finally just cried. He cried for his father and mother who where both gone, he cried about loosing his home and his forest where he often went outside to play, and he cried for once for himself for being lonely and for the first time wishing he was back at the hostpial because atleast there he knew what to expect.

Hearing the shaking voice from the other side of the door Harold was somehow more irritated. As the music stopped and the house returned to silence Harold huffed in frustration and left. Going to the Kitchen and poured himself a glass of whine, and poured it down his throat in one swift move. It's clear that he's not going to get anything done right in his current state of mind, so he went down to the basement where he'd set up a personal gym and hopped on the treadmill and began to run like crazy. By the chance he got off an hour has already passed and he was there panting and sweating. He figured the kid should be asleep by now so he got up stairs again.

Yukie in that time had quickly finished bathing and dried and dressed himself the nightgown somewhat comforting as he hesitantly walked out and looked at the couch making his bed as quietly as possible before crawling in the warm covers and was out cold on the couch in under afew minutes His bag tucked away neatly under the table as he curled into the couch to keep warm his face for once peaceful. His phone of course vibrated a cute picture of him and an semi older boy on the lock screen as a simple message appeared under the words boyfriend appear.are you okay? it read with a questionmark the second one was a slightly longer text ending the messenger promising to see Yukie early tomorrow for their coffee date and then a private tour of the school nearby.

When Harold got up he saw the lights of the living room was still on. Thinking that the boy probably couldn't find the switch he walked down the hallway to the living room, and found Yukie under the sheets looking at his cell phone, and actually smiling for a change. He found himself frozen for a brief moment, but quickly regained his calm. "I'm turning off the lights." he said coldly as he flicked the switch. Despite the lack of artificial lighting the moon was quite bright tonight, and rained down its silver light through the large glass doors leading to the balcony. Harold pushed a button on the wall and the curtains slowly began to close on their own. Before he left he took one last look at the boy, only managed to get a glimpse of his head sticking out under the sheets.

Harold walked down the hall and got to another washroom, this one is closer to his bedroom and slightly larger. After a quick shower he dried himself off and put on a pair of underwear, then lay down on the bed. It took a while for him to clear his thoughts and finally calm down. The last thing that went through his mind before he fell slumber were those silver hair, which looked glistening as it reflected the moonlight.

Yukie slept through the night somewhat and I nstantly was up when his alarm vibrated as he streatched tiredly having been restlessly sleeping since he felt so out of place as he sighed and grabbed his clothes taking them to the bathroom as he brushed his teeth and got ready for the day quickly making his makeshift bed and setting it neatly on the couch as he tucked his nightgown back in his bag and tucked it out of the way so it wouldn't bother his brother as he quickly snuck out the front door and left for his coffee meetup not wasting anytime getting out of the house and to the nearest bus stop.

Hours latter Harold awoke from his slumber. He got up from the bed and put on a shirt and trousers then got out of his bedroom. When he got to the living room to his surprise the boy was nowhere to be found, which was surprising given the fact that Harold is quite a early bird himself. After looking around the house and found no sign of Yukie Harold took out his phone and called one of the numbers, after a few moments the person picked up the phone.

"Good morning Mr Ayers. Is there a problem?" the voice asked.

"The boy is not home. I assume you're keeping an eye on him?" Harold asked.

"Yes Mr Ayers, everything is under control. He seems to be heading to school. Perhaps to check up on the environment?" the person answered.

"Just make sure he doesn't cause any trouble, and keep me informed." Haorld commanded before he hang up the phone. He tutted out of frustration as he went back to his room for his suit. Even with most of the board having no objection when it comes to him taking over the company, Harold could think of at least a dozen would like to see him fail. Obviously Yukie had no idea the situation he is in, as the boy's well being can cause great trouble for Harold's claim to his inheritance, or perhaps use to boy to blackmail him.

Soon after Harold got to the garage and got into the car, driving himself to the company headquarters in the city and started his day of work.

Yukie just hung out with his friend and sipped his coffee as he told him how cold his brother was and how he was often always angry. The other man frowned at it and finished helping him fill out his paperwork before dropping it off, as he received his schedule and went off to his classes glad he would be busy all day and hopefully after classes and getting some new clothes he would be home after his brother was asleep.

As expected there was tons of work waiting for Harold at the company, and his spent his day buried in all the paper works. Not even bothering to go get food he asked he secretary to get some sandwiches and just ate it at the office. In the afternoon he got a call from the moving company who told him that the furniture for Yukie's room has arrived at the house. Since nobody was home he asked the workers to leave everything at the entrance.

As the day continued he kept working until the whole office building was empty with the exception of him and the few security guards doing the overnight shift. It's also about that time that Harold finally decide to call it for the day and return home.

"...they put it all infront of the door" Yukie mumbled having made his way back home as he sighed and waited for his brother to come home sitting outside of the door and just started on his homework using the door light to do most of it as he sighed and slightly wished he had left later so he could also ask for a key but by the looks of the window no one was home and the furniture seemed to block the enterance, normally he would have used the backdoor..but he wasn't one to climb fences.

When he arrived at the house Harold saw Yukie sitting outside in front of the door. He stopped at in front of the boy and rolled down the car window. "What are you doing out here?" Harold asked. Then he saw the pile of furniture had actually blocked the door itself. "Idiots..." Harold cursed. He then said to the boy:"Come around, I'll open the garage door."

Harold drove to the side where the garage door was located and took out a remote. Quickly the door raised up and Harold drove the car in. He got off the car and waited until Yukie got in to use the remote again, closing the garage door behind them. From the door linking the garage to the main house they were finally able to get inside.

"You'll have to sleep on the couch again." Harold said coldly as he turned on the lights of the house. Going to the kitchen he poured himself a glass of whiskey and got back to the living room. He looked at Yukie and asked: "Where have you been today?"

"...do you always drink?" Yukie asked softly not caring for the smell of whiskey as he frowned at the next question..."I went out to meet my guide around the school for coffee he help me fill out the paperwork in my guardians place" Yukie replied as he went and made his bed on the couch slightly taking his time. "Then he took me to lunch and we went to classes and I stayed and watched him play rugby" Yukie added as he finished and set his schoolbag down on the table.

Harold ignored the question about his drinking habit. While he likes to have a drink every night to calm down and relax he was in no way alcoholic, but that's none of Yukie's business. He observed as the boy made his bed while recounting the day he had. When he mentioned this "guide" of his Harold suddenly got curious. He approached Yukie and asked: "This.....guide of yours. Sounds like you two are quite close. Who is he?"

".....well, he's my boyfriend we met at the hospital awhile back and then we've kinda been going out since and he moved into town to be closer to me so he could help me with my schooling and if I needed I had a second place to go in the event it doesn't work out here" Yukie admitted.

"A boyfriend?" Harold raised his eyebrow when he heard what Yukie said. To be honest it came as quite a shock to Harold that Yukie was in a relationship with someone. After all given how timid the boy behaved he could hardly imagine him going out socializing and actually getting a boy friend. For some reason the thought of Yukie walking down the street with someone happily smiling just made him furious. And when Yukie said about a "second place to go" Harold couldn't hold his anger anymore.

He set the glass of whisky on the table and got up to Yukie, grabbing his shirt and stared right at the boy: "I don't think you fully understand the situation boy so I'm gonna lay it out for you" I took you in not because I want to, but because my father's will said that I HAVE TO, or the legal problems would be a nightmare. Like it or not you're the half brother of the head of a multi-billion dollar company, and there're countless people out there who'd love to use you against me! So if you prefer not to spend to rest of your life in a dungeon then you better stay where I can keep an eye on you! Do I make myself clear!?"

"You don't own me!" Yukie snapped as he glared pushing his brother off of him as he grabbed his bag and his stuff quickly shoving everything into his duffle bag. "Fuck you! Fuck your company I hope you get fucked in the ass by your enemies and screwed over!" Yukie yelled as he stormed out of the house heading down the street 'hell sleeping under a bridge would be better then dealing with that asshole.' Yukie though as he huffed and stopped leaning against a wall as he tried to calm down and not cry the boy hating that he had reacted so horribly and angry but hell...Harold had overstepped his lines and touched him...he didn't like anyone touching him not even his boyfriend it was a deep issue and sometimes it brought out a side of him that could be angry. He sighed as he noticed the soft rain start to fall down and continued walking down the lit up street.

Harold was surprised by the sudden outburst coming from the boy, so much so that he froze just watching the boy packing and then rushing out of the room. After a moment as the reality of the situation kicked in he became furious, perhaps more than he'd ever been in his entire life. Quickly he rushed out of the room and looked around, and the boy was nowhere to be found.

"Damn it." Harold cursed. He took out his phone and dialed the number of the guards he hired to keep and eye on Yukie, and quickly the guy answered the phone.

"Where's the boy?" Harold asked coldly.

"Not too far away from your current location." the man replied, and after a short pause he asked: "Should I retrieve him for you."

"Yes." Harold said before abruptly hanging up and turned around. Suddenly he felt a cold, wet feeling on his forehead and he looked up, and saw rain beginning to fall. Huffing out of irritation Harold returned to the room.

At the same time the guard put the phone back to his pocket and started the van he was in. Quickly catching up to the silver haired boy walking down the road, stopping in front of him to block his way. Several men got off from the car and the leading guard approached Yukie and said: "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Whichever the case you're going back to the house."