Page 104 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1254
    Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yukonwolfspirit Inventory
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Following Leroy back towards the house Ayme watched him knowing Leroy wasn't to happy about more lovers. "I never said I fucked them. I said they weren't my usual fuck...kinda different from most people I'm around" Ayme explained with a sigh not wanting Leroy to be upset the whole trip. Continuing their walk back Ayme was silent while they cleaned up and found themselves in more of a relaxing atmosphere. Seeing Leroy head to the kitchen Ayme looked at him for a moment gently grabbing a tablet he had packed out of his bag.

Leafing through the many pictures Ayme saved some to show Leroy the two others being only a year older then Ayme in age making their relationship a much more needed friendship. Getting up Ayme went into the kitchen and sat on a stool watching Leroy. "...I can agree to have you looking more into my relationships...but in return I would like to learn how to properly shoot a gun and basic skills to protect myself" Ayme started laying down a few things that he wanted with Leroy to start his conversations. Watching Leroy busy himself in the kitchen Ayme took a few minutes to settle his nerves. "After dinner I want to discuss what you want for our relationship."

Looking dead at Leroy Ayme moved his stool to sit more at the table setting the tablet down gentle the many stickynotes in one area seperating the many rules he had been sorting out between his messages on his phone to Raven and Blue, Derrick being a number he hadn't messaged yet finding talking to him in person easier. "The sooner we get this done the better I want clear days that you want me this includes holidays and how often you desire being alone with me."

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory
    Nanase Haruka Makoto Tachibana Yuri Plisetsky Mikazuki Munechika

Re: You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

Leroy quickly prepared cut and diced the ingredients as he prepared for the meal. A soft smile came to his face as Ayme entered the kitchen and he said: "It won't take long. I just needed to get these ingredients in the pot." As the stew he was making was getting made Leroy smiled: "Sure I can teach you those. Though I'd much prefer if nothing dangerous ever get close enough for you to have to defend yourself, and that depends on you keeping yourself out of trouble."

Speaking of trouble, Leroy wasn't too keen on discussing the peculiar state of their relationship at the moment but then again, the talk was bound to happen sooner or latter. As he said the stew he was making came out quick enough and Leroy got some baguettes to go with it. As he set the food down and pulled his seat across from Ayme he was rather baffled by Ayme's questions. "You want... clear days that I want you? Like... what? You want me to make a schedule of when I get to be with you and when you'll be with someone else? Including holidays? Like some sort of... custody agreement?" Leroy held his head and fell silence, letting out a long, heavy sigh before asking: "Why is it so easy for you? Why is it so easy for you to divide your love like it's nothing? When do I want you? When do I desire to be with you alone? Every day Ayme, Every. Single. Day. Sure I can set up days so you can go be someone else but during those times I will not stop wanting you, I will not stop desiring you, I will not stop feeling like a jealous concubine neglected by the husband...!"

Leroy paused for a moment and said: "Sorry Ayme... I really want to make you happy... I really want this... thing with you and Derrick and whoever else you wanna drag into the mix to work... But I just... can't help feeling awful about it.... There's a reason why polygamy isn't the norm around the world, most people are just not so good at sharing... I suppose I am 'most people' too in this regard."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rin - VIP Card for Blog Elias Ainsworth (Human form) Calcifer Halloween - No Face

"I'm not neglecting you." Ayme snapped his voice cold as the male bit his tongue trying to keep his cool. "Don't forget you work for Harold. You are gone at times and often I'm left home alone." Ayme added not liking that Leroy was upset about sharing when in reality it kept Ayme from being locked away from everyone. "When you work I plan on either having people over or going out. I can't keep waiting for you to finish work or come home and staying at the medical offices all day drives me mad" Ayme explained with a slightly sharp note in his tone.

Despite Aymes efforts he found it hard to relax, his body getting a little overly defensive. Poking at his food Ayme just stayed silent for what seemed like forever his mind mulling over what to do and say next. "Fuck this....bullshit. " Ayme mumbled before going to the fridge and getting a beer needing to calm his nerves. Taking a sip and staying a ways away from Leroy Ayme just stared at his lover. "Fine....how about this why don't you get to know the friends I make and the roles they play in my life." Ayme added still a little antsy but calming as the beer started to settle and numb him down.

"Give it a month of them and us in our new house. You find you don't like them then I will cut ties and go back to living with you and just you." Ayme finished sitting back down at the table his food still untouched.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Leroy understood what Ayme said. He was often away working and during that time, Ayme was left alone. His needs were different from ordinary people and when left unchecked, it wreaks havoc on the man's body and mind. Having people other than Leroy in his life was a reality Leroy had long accepted, but having people other than Leroy who he loves was something totally different. He could tell Ayme was getting irritated, but there was little he could do to help.

"You... really mean that?" Leroy was genuinely touched when Ayme said that if after living with Ayme's other partners he still found the arrangement to be unacceptable, then he would cut ties with them and live just wit him. Knowing the needs Ayme have it was a rather big commitment to make. Of course there was simply no way to be sure until it actually happened that whether or not Ayme would truly uphold his part of the bargain, that being said, the promise itself meant that Ayme cared for him more than he did to others. If there was anyone who Leroy was willing to believe wholeheartedly without proof, it would be Ayme. Showing a gentle smile he looked at Ayme and said: "Alright... I'll start looking for a place as soon as we're back home.... I'll try my best to work things out with them.... If they want to work things out that is..."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"You must try and get along and also spend time with them!" Ayme added unsure if Leroy would be able to do just that. "You and the others will have to withstand living together and with me or having them visit if they don't wish to stay with me" Ayme explained with a frown not wanting any anger towards the others. "All I ask is you get to know them and understand why they are in my life" Ayme finished still unsure about his idea and slightly terrified they would all fight. Since most soap operas he had watched when the mistress was discovered it was quite dramatic. Taking a bite of his food Ayme looked around the kitchen studying the house as if he was trying to decide if it was the one Harold had previously stayed in or not.

"About the whole house thing...Kinda jumped the gun awhile back and bought a nice place. When I got my half of inheritance I purchased three things. First a house of my liking. Second I purchased a car and motorcycle." Ayme explained knowing the house was safe to live in but as his own learning project well he was taking his time fixing it up with Ravens help since the male dabbled in repair. "With help...I purchased an ID."

"Something to let others know who I am. Something to prove I existed" Ayme added as he took another bite to eat the male having no pictures let alone a birth certificate. "I met Raven while buying supplies to fix up the house while you where at work....he refused to let my buy any power tools without seeing what I was doing. Eventually he ended up showing and helping me fix the place up to where I had somewhere to go if I needed to." Ayme mumbled not liking admitting that even Raven found him stupidly naive.

"It needs alot more work but, there is a finished room that we can stay in until its finished or at least until I can figure out how to turn on the power tools." Ayme muttered a little lost in thought with how much work he had left to do.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

Surprised by how much Ayme was able to do without him even knowing. He paused for a moment and smiled: "It would be nice to finally have a home of our own. While he technically owns a place Leroy stay at that place so little that it could hardly be considered as a home. It was barely a storage unit since Leroy had so little personal belongings. The van which he often slept in and the office he had at Ayers headquarters were more like "home" to him but those were more due to practicality than any sentimental value. Strangely the closest thing Leroy had for a home was their room at Harold's place, but then again, the emphasis was on "Harold's." Having a place where he truly belong would be like a dream come true for Leroy, a dream that he didn't even realize having. Though there would certainly be complications when it comes to his potential "housemates" but that seemed trivial to the future he would be able to have with Ayme there.

Reaching out towards Ayme he held the man's hand firmly and said:"I'll help with the renovation. Let's make that house our home toghether."

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

"Alright" Ayme replied agreeing with Leroy on working with him on fixing up the house. "So what's next on our list of fun?" Ayme asked curiously wondering if Leroy had made any plans. Finishing off his meal Ayme carried the bowl to the sink to let it soak under the hot water. "If you dont have anything planned I would like to take a nap and some medicine to help with all of this mess" Ayme explained mentioning to his mess of a body. Looking back at Leroy Ayme smiled just a little glad to be spending so much time with Leroy.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

"Honestly I don have much planned for this trip. I just wanted to spend some peaceful time with you after all the craziness of late." Leroy said as he turned his attention back to the food and resumed eating. After the meal he cleaned up the dishes and smiled when Ayme helped carrying some of the dishes ntonthe kitchen. Hearing what he young man said he nodded: "Sure you go ahead. I will finish up around here and join you latter." He took quickly filleted a fish and marinated it to be used for the meal next then and put it in the fridge. He quickly tidied the place up and washes up a little before joining Ayme in the bedroom. Getting in the bed with Ayme he just stayed there and looked at Ayme's peaceful sleeping face for hours until finally he felt a little sleepy himself. Snuggling a bit closer to his younger lover Leroy muttered: "Goodnight Ayme... Sweet dreams..'

The next morning Leroy woke up pretty early. His line of job meant that he often need to sleep and get up at irregular hours. Obviously it got better when he became the security chief but old habits die hard. He wasn't really the kind of person to sleep in unless he was really, really exhausted like the time Ayme disappeared and he barely got any sleep in those days. In any case Leroy was well rested. He looked at Ayme who was quickly recovering from his injuries and laid a soft kiss on his forehead before slipping off the bed and went to Dona bit of morning exercise ourisde the house.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert
    Position
    Seke
    Credits

After Ayme had excused himself to retire for the evening, Ayme took some medicine, cleaned himself up and dressed any of his slower healing stitches in new bandages. Looking over the other herbal medicines he made himself a few more different concoctions before getting into the bed. Once under the covers he stared off into space as the medicine started its course deeply healing some organs and keeping him in a deep sleep for the night. While Ayme would usually never drug himself for sleep he couldn't help but take actual medical advice from Yoh and force his body to sleep knowing all to well it was something he needed. Sleeping through the night with only a few tosses and turns Ayme awoke slightly late in the morning.

Looking around he stretched and went to the bathroom to take his medicine and note down some results along with a few more herbal remedies. Ayme was in a way testing the different pills and medicines trying heal different areas a little faster and overall improve his mental state and health. Finishing his new routine he went back out to the living room to relax on the couch and wait for Leroy.

Credits
    hal7283 Inventory

When Ayme came out of the house looking for Leroy, the man was doing pull ups on a sturdy branch with his shirt off. When he noticed Ayme he dropped off from the branch and smiled at his young lover. "Good morning Ayme." He said as he walked up towards Ayme and held him close, pressing a soft kiss on Ayme's lips he smiled: "Did you sleep well?" He took a step back from Ayme and said: "Ah, sorry for the sweat. I was working out a little." He paused for a moment and asked: "Hey Ayme you wanna maybe stretch your limbs a bit before going for breakfast? I did recall you wanna learn some self defense right?" He raised his hands up and showed his palm towards Ayme and said: "Come on, give me a punch."

Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles