Blackmail In The Palace [Private, 18+][Sathenus & Noise Prince]

Sathenus

Sinking low into the metal tub a soft sigh slipped through Jasper's lips as his eyes drifted shut. The warmth of the water helped ease the tension in his muscles from a rather stressful day. Jasper might be the pride of his parents, but more times than not he didn't quite see eye to eye with his father. Such things often ended with tension, lectures and the occasional argument. Over the years he had learned arguing with his father wasn't smart, but sometimes it was unavoidable. Today had been one such day, and so this bath was much needed. The young woman running a cloth over his right arm currently was humming softly to herself as she worked.

The privileges that came with being a young Prince was something that he wouldn't trade for the world. He wasn't sure how long he had soaked in the water. It had just started to turn cold when he moved to stand, instantly the young woman stood and grabbed a nearby towel offering it to him as he stepped out of the tub. Jasper allowed her to pat his body dry before taking to towel and securing it around his waist not in any hurry to get dressed. There was something on his mind, or rather, someone. A guard that he knew was no more than a year older than himself, he had been a member of the guard for over five years now. Since he had become a member of the guard Jasper had his eyes on him.

Until now he had been able to occupy himself with the villagers, but he wanted something from someone closer. Who better than a guard? Looking towards the young woman as he moved into his main bedchamber he spoke, "Send the guard Elliot to me will you?" His tone made it clear it was an order and not an actual question. Watching her nod before quickly leaving the room to do as she was told. Now that she was gone he went and rested on the end of his bed deciding to wait there for the guard to join him.

It didn't take overly long, but longer than he wanted before he heard a knock on his door. "Come in." He said his voice was gentle and in a sense encouraging. He knew it was odd for him to have summoned a guard to his bedchamber, especially considering no guard was technically allowed entrance during the nighttime hours accept for in the case of an emergency. This was no emergency, or at least, not what the guards would consider one even if he thought it was important.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Noise Prince

The handmaiden had to assure Elliot there wasn't any eminent danger or trouble, when she saw how his face steeled and he was about to march forward. His face relaxed, and then his brows twisted slightly in confusion, looking to the other guard on post with him, then back to the handmaiden.

"He… did he ask for me specifically?"

She nodded, shrugging in a way that indicated she didn't know much more than he did, regardless of whether or not that was true. Elliot looked again to his fellow, who only pointed.

"It's an hour and a half until our post ends, I can manage it," He assured him, though he'd known Elliot for a long time, and knew that wouldn't reassure him much.

Not one to question orders twice, Elliot followed the woman up to the floor where the prince's chambers were. He had never gone inside any royalty's chambers, he'd never been invited or have to respond to an imminent threat.

He hadn't spoken to any royalty, either, aside from formalities, where a number of guards were addressed as a whole. Never as an individual. Prince Jasper was definitely peculiar, and this wasn't his first hint. But Elliot couldn't guess what he needed him for. Part of him worried he'd want him to help him with something forbidden, he needed a guard's skills and choosing one at random, acting if it were deliberate to falsify some comradery. That was rather cynical, but he couldn't expect anything good to come from this.

The handmaiden gestured that he should knock, and he did. Jasper's voice sounded very different than Elliot had experienced- which was a handful of obligatory statements at various public events or private gatherings. He was talking to one person, his voice smooth and inviting. Elliot removed his helmet, tucked it under his arm, and walked into the prince's chambers. He did not expect to see the crowned prince of the palace he'd served for years laying on his bed, nude aside from a towel wrapped to his waist. Elliot tried not to let the surprise show on his face.

"Prince Jasper," Elliot lowered his head in reverence.

Looking up as Elliot entered a small smile crossed Jasper's face at the formal greeting he received. Turning so he was resting on his side he propped his head up on his right hand, "No need to be so formal. It's just the two of us." His voice remained gentle and he hoped it was more encouraging. The last thing he wanted was for the other man to be nervous or feel like he had to be formal with him when there was no one else around. Hazel eyes ran over the figure before him, obviously he had taken the guard away from his post and yet Jasper didn't care.

It wasn't like anything ever happened that required all of the guards they had in the palace anyways. After a moment he pushed himself up so he was resting on the foot of his bed turned towards Elliot. The towel moved to reveal one of his legs up to his hip but he didn't mind in the least. "You must be wondering why I summoned you here?" He mused still not hiding his interest in Elliot. Jasper never really had a chance to look the man over until now, the only other time he had ever really seen him was while Elliot stood guard or during gatherings that required addressing the royal guard.

After allowing the other man to take in his words for a moment he spoke again his voice taking on a new tone. This time his voice was more seductive, wanting to see if he would get what he wanted by asking or if he'd have to resort to more drastic measures. "I'm in need of some... service... and I feel that you are really the only person who is capable of helping me." Jasper briefly wondered if Elliot would get where this was going or if he'd have to actually spell it out for the other man.

Deciding not to write him off so soon he just stood up from the bed to move closer to Elliot the smile playing on his face took a more innocent approach. He was more than a little aware of what sort of impression the young guard must have about him considering their little to no interaction. Reaching out he set a hand on the other man's chest, "Your duty is to serve me after all right? So you'll have to do your best to serve me tonight."

Elliot retained his composure, even at the sly smile, and the way the prince laid himself so casually while nearly nude with a guard who shouldn't be there. He had an inkling before that nothing good would happen, and Prince Jasper had done nothing to disprove it. He was very curious, though. No need to be so formal? He was the prince! This was a relatively casual greeting in these circumstances. He stood silently where was, hoping that Jasper would explain why he was here, what he needed him for.

The way he spoke and the manner he carried himself didn't strike Elliot as particularly appropriate behavior for a prince. He knew that he was very unorthodox, especially compared to the king and queen, but this felt far beyond breaking convention. Jasper looked Elliot up and down, as if examining him, and Elliot felt that he was somehow more naked than Jasper was.

The prince sat at the foot of his bed, his position separating the overlap of the towel and exposed almost the entirety of his leg. Elliot didn't know if it was on purpose or not, but he tried not to stare. He didn't like where things were going. In the back of his mind, he hoped he was just acting this way in one of his strange rebellious acts, and he called a guard to his chambers at night for something trivial, like brushing his hair, helping him dress (something it seemed he needed help with). But he knew that wouldn't be why he was here. 20

"Yes," he answered. Naturally he was wondering why he was invited up, him specifically. Jasper seemed to be taking a considerable enjoyment keeping the specifics to himself. Though it just made it seem more obvious to Elliot.

Elliot knew what he wanted, but wasn't sure how to word his reply. He was about to reject the prince, after all. He hadn't been prepared to turn down something like this, so he was still at a loss for words. But before he really had time to realize he didn't have an answer, Jasper stood and walked to him, resting a hand to Elliot's chest. Elliot closed his eyes for a moment, before raising his head again.

"My duty is to serve you, Your Royal Highness," He agreed, while reinforcing what their relationship ought to be with the use of a more formal title. "My oath is to serve the royal family as positioned in the Royal Guard, to protect and defend, to the full extent of my body's strength and my blade's edge will allow. I took an oath, I would die before seeing you get hurt. But my oath did not involve pledging to any sort of intimacy." His voice was steady but his heart was beating. He knew he was being reasonable, but he was still refusing a member of the royal family, one who likely didn't care about the specifics of his ascribed duties.

A frown crossed Jasper’s face when he heard Elliot speak of his oath. “I don’t care about your oath.” He replied his voice taking on a more frustrated tone. It was clear he was displeased with Elliot’s response and he hoped that the guard was smart enough to hear that. “I can feel your heart beating against my hand.” Jasper mused his voice taking on a calmer tone though there was still a clear edge to his voice. “Don’t you think it’s in your best interest to do as I want?”

Turning to head back towards his bed he reached down to let the towel drop from his waist, glancing back towards Elliot he gave him another small smile. “You know. It’s not smart to refuse me, you wouldn’t want me telling my father you showed up in my room late at night would you?” His voice took on a teasing tone as he climbed onto his bed sitting on his knees and keeping his back to the slightly older man. His skin was lightly toned showing his confinement to the palace and only being able to escape at night when he couldn’t really enjoy the sun. When he was out in the sun it was for brief appearances, never long enough for his skin to get any type of tan. There wasn’t so much as a single scar on his body either, the only marks were light bruises that were about to disappear from previous men he had gotten to get into bed with him.

Granted, every man he had shown interest in and wanted to have sex with willingly climbed into bed with him. None had ever refused him, and he was not about to let Elliot be the first. The other man would get in his bed and do what he wanted, no matter what he had to do to ensure that he did. “If you don’t come here, I’ll tell my father you fucked me anyways. After all, who is he going to believe? A guard? Or his son?” This time his tone was firm and his eyes had hardened, “You should be honored I want you in this way.”

Shifting he moved so he was on his hands and knees his ass held up towards Elliot, raising an eyebrow as he continued to look over his shoulder. He was already aroused, he had been since he had gotten out of his bath so at least Elliot didn’t have to worry about that. Though the more the man played hard to get and refused him the more he was going to ruin Jasper’s mood. Reaching back with one hand he spread his ass apart to give the young guard a better look at what he kept denying. “Come on now. You can’t tell me you aren’t the least bit tempted.” Shaking his ass slightly in the hopes of enticing Elliot. If the fear of his father’s wrath didn’t get the man into bed with him then he would have to figure something else out.

Then again, the young guard’s reputation would be ruined if it got out that he went to his prince’s bedchambers late at night. Add that he was more than willing to lie and say the man had fucked him if he didn’t climb into his bed and do just that and he would be lucky to walk away with his life. His father wasn’t a forgiving King when it came to his family. He knew the older man would be more than pissed to hear a guard had fucked his son and heir. Not to mention, Jasper knew that once he managed to get Elliot to do so once he could continue to hold it over him to ensure that he continued to get what he wanted from the guard when he wanted.

Elliot's face hardened when Jasper's tone turned significantly less friendly, to try not to show his fear. He knew Jasper wasn't going to be happy with the response, but that didn't make the potential consequences any less frightening. He hadn't heard anything about Jasper being as severe as his father, or at all, really, but that didn't mean that he wasn't capable of it. Elliot looked away sharply when Jasper noted he felt his beating heart. Even through his heavy guard's tunic, he could feel it. He was incredibly nervous.

Elliot didn't respond, and watched Jasper turn his back to him, let his towel drop to his feet, and returned to the bed. Elliot avoided staring at his completely nude form, or any specific part, trying to only view the prince as a whole, a sexless body, neutral as anything. It wasn't easy.

The guard's composure dropped as fast as the prince's towel when he threatened to tell his father. He stepped back, eyes wide, lips parted but frozen, unable to say a thing. His father, the king, he had heard of his severity. While not a ruthless ruler, he had little pity for those who angered him. If he learned that Elliot was in his chambers, there'd be no second chance. He'd most certainly be dismissed from the guard.

But Elliot still stood where he had, his fists clenching at his sides, unsure of how to react. Sleeping with the prince would result in more than dismissal if caught. Was it worth the chance? Or should he go with the lesser of two evils? Sharing a bed with the prince wasn't something he could truly imagine himself doing, regardless of what the smartest action might be.

Jasper only grew harder as Elliot's defenses were weakening, threatening to tell his father that they had slept together if he didn't do as he said. Actually performing a forbidden act, or don't and face the consequences as if he did. There was so little true choice they barely seemed to be any different.

Elliot kept his eyes to the floor the more enticing Jasper presented himself. He really would have never believed a prince could be so vulgar if anyone had told him. But Jasper's body wasn't the thing stopping him, it was his rank. If he didn't do as he wanted, he'd suffer greatly, he wouldn't be surprised if it would cost him his life. The only option he had was to do as Prince Jasper commanded.

"Please, Prince Jasper…" His tone was soft, lacking any of the firmness his first rejection had. "You do understand that I can't, can you not?" His fruitless plea was his last effort to prevent what he already knew would be inevitable. People didn't threaten lives for things they could easily be swayed on.

Jasper’s patience was quickly running thin, he was literally presented to the other man and yet Elliot tried to refuse him again. This time with a plea, as if he truly cared. What part of he would tell his father did the other man not understand? You either give him what he wants or you pay the consequences that he assigned to you for disobeying him. His eyes had hardened again and a soft sigh passed his lips, “Come on now, Elliot. Be a smart man, I know you are. I want what I want, and you keep refusing me that. If you don’t do it then who will? You really aren’t going to leave your prince here to suffer are you?” Though his voice wasn’t harsh it was clear that he wasn’t actually giving Elliot the option of refusing him.

Removing the hand he had been using to spread himself and show the young guard exactly what he had been refusing he spread his legs a little more. This brought more attention to his erection that was heavy between them, he was so hard already, aroused and wanting. All the while he did this his eyes never left Elliot, though there were quite a few younger men working on the guard Eliot was the closest to his own age. Thus, Jasper felt like it was obvious why he had picked the other man. That and Elliot really was handsome, making it so he really wanted to see more of the other.

“Now come here.” His voice was an order this time, the first true order he had given all night. If Elliot was going to act this way then he would go from being nice and asking to giving blatant orders and expecting no resistance. Though the punishment for fucking him and getting caught was extreme and he understood why it turned the man off, he would face the same punishment if he continued to refuse him. It was not against him to tell his father someone had done something they hadn’t when he is refused what he wants. Of course, every time he has done this his father took his side without question. If Elliot didn’t get on the bed and do as he was told, then Jasper would make sure he suffered the consequences as if he had without permission from him.

“Don’t be shy. I’ll keep you safe, even help you get a higher rank in the guard if you do as you are told and come here. Serve your prince and make him feel good, I’ve been aroused and suffering for so long now.” His voice had gone back to a friendlier tone boarding just on the edge of desperate. Using one hand to balance himself he reached between his legs with the other gently stroking his own cock. A soft moan parted his lips as his eyes drifted shut. “No one will hear us, no one will walk in. You should know as a guard that I have specific orders for how this wing is treated once I retire to my room for the night. The only thing you have to fear is what will happen if you continue to refuse me.” His words trailed off into another slightly louder moan as he continued to stroke himself slowly.

“I’m sure you have some tension and frustrations you need to get out anyways. Serving my father isn’t easy. Here I am all but throwing myself at you and you still can’t find it in that heart of yours to help me?” His voice took on a slightly sad tone biting back another moan that had wanted to pass his lips. “Please Elliot? If not because I’m your prince then do it because I so desperately need it.”

Elliot was feeling on the verge of panicking. He had really just gotten himself an inch closer to a death sentence. What would he do if Jasper decided not to persist, but to dismiss him and tell his father his lies for Elliot refusing twice? He wasn't one to question orders twice, after all, so this felt dangerous with what was at stake. Jasper's voice wasn't cold, but his expression was hard, his eyes hazel steel. He spoke like it was him asking a favor, a poor prince in need, in the same breath as his subtle threat. Why had Jasper chosen him? Why was he so insistent on it being him?

He bemoaned his poor luck, watching how instead Jasper moved his hand from spreading his ass, adjusting his legs so he was somehow exposing more of himself. His shamelessness was unnerving. This wasn't the type of person to bluff, if Elliot had ever doubted for a moment.

Elliot certainly had no grounds of refusing based on lack of attraction or desire. There were few people who wouldn't agree that the royal prince was incredibly handsome. And seeing him without his usual, extravagant attire, his entire body only accentuated that natural charm. His skin was near flawless, it looked like not even the sun could touch him. Except for a faint number of bruises visible on his pale skin.

Elliot now didn't hesitate at the straight forward order, walking towards him at the foot of the prince's bed, and set his helmet to the ground. This was the only way he had a chance to avoid an undesirable punishment, even if there was still a chance. Even if he'd deserve it if they were caught.

Elliot tried not to think about that too much, he tried to consider it like it was an extension of his oath. He didn't think he looked nervous, but Jasper must have noticed, as his tone turned comforting and gentle again.

He barely had the emotional strength to spare to avoid staring at Jasper stroking his erect cock. Why couldn't he be satisfied with taking care of himself? He wondered how many others he'd manipulated into servicing him. What if all this time he'd been serving alongside other targets?

"I understand what is expected of me," Elliot told him. "You don't need to find ways to further cajole me," He started to unbuckle a strap that attached his shoulder guards in place, letting them slip off his shoulders and set them besides his helmet.

"I can't… gurantee your satisfaction, your highness, I've… only been beloved before now," He softly hinted that he'd only been the receiver in intimate relations. That hadn't been with much choice, either. Seemed Elliot didn't have much luck regarding that.

A pleased look crossed his face when he noticed Elliot approach him stopping at the foot of his bed to put his helmet down. Instantly he felt a spark ignite in him, his body already anticipating what was about to happen. Jasper normally demanded very little of any guards, of course Elliot wasn’t the first guard he had ever asked to do such things with him. Elliot was the first guard to ever try to refuse him, the others were all too eager which just made him even happier that the other man was agreeing now. Though it was nice to know his body and rank seemed to so easily persuade others to do what he wanted, the resistance he was initially given by Elliot just made him appreciate things more.

Watching as Elliot started to remove his shoulder guards, Jasper allowed his hand to still on his aching cock instead using it to push himself up better. Hearing that Elliot had up until this point only been on the receiving end brought an amused smile to Jasper’s face his eyes sparkling a little. “That just means I’ll have to be patient with you and teach you how to fuck me properly.” He replied his tone still gentle and encouraging. Now that he was guaranteed to get what he wanted he had returned to his friendlier side but one more thing that Elliot said made him give the man a slightly exasperated look.

“Elliot, you really don’t have to be so formal with me. Not here, when it’s just the two of us, so please, just call me Jasper.” He insisted wanting the young guard to feel more comfortable in his presence and drop such formalities. Even if he had to push and had been unreasonable to get what he wanted. They were both still young, and as far as Jasper was concerned this was just a young prince once more experimenting with sex. Of course, he had experimented enough with other men to know what he liked and in general he just liked sex. This was the first time the person he had picked had never been the one to top though, it would be different for sure but he was up for the challenge.

Jasper just hoped that Elliot would step up to the challenge himself and try. “Just do your best. I’m not very hard to please, so maybe it’s for the best that you start with me.” He mused. Another thought struck him, since Elliot had seemed to resist him rather firmly at first, he was curious if he was even remotely appealing to the young guard. “Tell me Elliot, am I even remotely appealing to you?”

"Hurry up now and finish undressing. We only have until the sun starts to rise and we both know it's going to be even harder for you to leave my room the closer to morning it gets." Jasper added as he shifted on the bed again making sure he was in a comfortable position. His legs were spread far enough that he knew Elliot would be able to get as deep as he wanted him while not being to far apart to put any strain on himself.

Elliot couldn't match Jasper's pleased expression, he was anything but with himself. He didn't know what other route he ought to take, but something still felt very, very wrong with what he was agreeing to do. But it was just this one time, right? It'd be just one memory he'd think about less and less until it no longer affected him. It was just tonight. Do as the prince said, and everything would be fine, like he had said…

A strong will was always an attribute of his, and having lost his grip on it so much now made it feel like a slippery concept altogether. He had taken an oath… an oath that included one to die protecting the castle. Was he a coward for kowtowing to the threat of death so easily? Was it really so justified a choice for a member of the royal guard? It was too late now, he'd just have to regret it afterwards. Jasper, as if a mirror of Elliot's polar opposite, was seemingly more and more happy with this, his voice and face again turning gentle and friendly. His tone, his expression, and his body language made it seem as if this could only be an intimate, tender moment, in contrast to what was really happening.

"I'm only here because you are my lord," Elliot reminded him, as firmly as he could. He couldn't simultaneously accept that he and Jasper were close enough to dismiss formality while being blackmailed into being here because of the class disparity between them. Had Jasper been another guard, or another servant in the palace, things could be different. But he was the prince. Elliot found it a little unfair to insist he obey and then expect him to speak with him so informally.

Elliot had removed most of his outer armor, slow and deliberate, even treating the act of undressing as a formality. It had been a while since he had any sort of sex, not since the general who took him was rewarded with a title and land that took him far from the palace, and it never really happened under circumstances like this.

He could only nod, knowing he wouldn't be able to do more or less than his best, regardless of how good that would be. At least the prince seemed willing to be patient and guide him to what he wanted.

Elliot's usual stone face pinkened at the question, and he looked back up to look at the prince, he seemed genuine in asking.

"My protests have nothing to do with your appearance," Was as close as he could admit. Even though he was about to fuck him, admitting to being attracted to him seemed even worse. Elliot, now with only his padded layers and plain garments left, was able to undress much more quickly than the deliberately fitted armor pieces. Jasper was more than ready to start, and Elliot was more motivated by finishing this. He stood on his knees behind the prince's bare legs and ass, and he stroked his own cock, admittedly not too far from erect itself, for a few moments, before he pressed it against Jasper's inviting ass, and slowly pressed in. It seemed eager to take him in.

Jasper rolled his eyes when he was once more referred to in a formal way, obviously there was no way he was going to get the guard to refer to him in any other way. It was starting to drive him insane, but he knew better than to argue at this point finding that it would just be a waste of his breath. As he waited for Elliot to finish removing the fitted pieces of his armor, Jasper impatiently tapped the bed. It wasn’t that he was overly impatient, he knew that putting such pieces on and taking them off require patience. Though he never had to do so himself, he had watched many guards do so and even his father when things got tough.

Watching the sheets before him Jasper let his mind wander over how things have been going lately. The more he thought about it the more he felt himself get stressed again, telling him that he really did need this. Just as he was about to speak and see how close Elliot was to finishing undressing he felt the bed dip telling him he had finally been joined. Looking over his shoulder he noticed that the other man was perched on his knees right behind him which made him much happier. The moment he felt Elliot press his cock against him he shifted himself to press back against it, a pleased moan parting his lips as it pushed into him.

His body was more than eager to take Elliot and it felt great to finally have the other man inside of him. “Hmm…” He hummed in appreciation as he shifted his weight. “Don’t be shy now, Elliot.” Jasper had known what he wanted and had made sure his body was more than ready, not like it took much to get any part of him eager. “Just start off easy, but I still want you make sure you give me all of your cock. You can manage that right? At least until I get more used to your length, then you can speed up.” Though this wasn’t his first time and certainly wouldn’t be his last he still needed to get used to the feeling of Elliot’s cock inside of him.

“Don’t be afraid to let your hands wander either. I want to feel them on my body.” Jasper added as he kept his hazel gaze fixed on the other man. As if to prove a point he reached back and grabbed one of Elliot’s hands pulling it up and placing it against his ribs, “Come on.” He murmured encouragingly. Of course, this wasn’t going to be the last time he had Elliot “help” him in such a manner. Even though he was pretty sure that the guard was hoping that it would be, that just sadly wasn’t going to be the case. Why would he let Elliot go when he finally had him? Not to mention after tonight he would be able to hold this over the other man, though Jasper’s true wish was that someday it wouldn’t be necessary.

Elliot had told him after all that his protests had nothing to do with his appearance, so he still had some hope that he might be able to persuade Elliot to enjoy these moments and not feel like he was being forced. Pushing his hips back as encouragement and indication that he was ready for Elliot to start moving he glanced back towards the other man. “I hope now that you are buried inside of me you can drop the formalities. It would be such a turn off for you to refer to me as your prince, lord or highness while fucking me.”

Elliot could tell Jasper was still not feeling all that patient even as he was about to get what he wanted. He had his pick of servants in the palace, he could have chosen one without bulky protective gear if that was such a concern. He didn't voice this, naturally, but it was on the tip of his mind while he undressed. The prince had turned his attention to the bedsheets when Elliot was fully undressed, which made him feel better than if he had been staring, though he didn't look back until he was kneeling behind him.

"Hhnnn…" He didn't expect Jasper to push right back into him, taking him deeper than he anticipated. There wasn't much resistance going in at all, which made him think he had prepared beforehand. Elliot nodded, despite the fact Jasper wasn't looking at him, he couldn't find his tongue. He started easy, gently pulling out and pushing back inside, getting a little further each time, more and more of his prince's heat engulfed him.

Elliot hesitated at the 'request' to feel his body, unsure of what to do with his hands, before Jasper took one and placed it over his torso. He could make out the slight contours of his ribs. He was so used to being around other guards, sturdy and broad, that it was surprising the difference a refined man of status could be. He stroked over his ribs, following their flow.

A lot about Jasper seemed very different up close, though. He wasn't as regal or noble as a prince like him would be expected to be. And while there were rumors that weren't too flattering, they didn't quite specify that this was the undignified behavior. When he was summoned, he expected someone wrong. He figured Jasper would want him for something shady or nefarious, needing a guard's assistance. But that wasn't it, it wasn't what he expected at all. Even when he walked in and saw the man with only a towel, he hadn't suspected the nature of the request until Jasper made it unavoidably apparent.

But still, it was a side of him he'd only see for a night. Things would go back to the way they should be. The prince would be another royal family member again, only occasionally seen by the guards, they most likely wouldn't even make eye contact again. So long as they weren't found out, everything would be fine.

There was a bit of a pity in returning to normal. While it was wholly inappropriate for the two of them to have any sort of relationship, he really did find Jasper to be an attractive man, and he didn't doubt he was charming and interesting when he wasn't demanding specific intimate services outside someone's skillset. Maybe if the situations between them were different…

Elliot blushed furiously, his hand noticeably tensing against Jasper's chest.

"Alright, then… As you wish, no more titles," he agreed. It would be rather silly to insist at this point, wouldn't it?

Body tensing slightly as he felt Elliot slowly start to pull out gentle before thrusting back into him sinking deeper with each thrust. A deep and pleasured moan parted his lips with each thrust, his legs seemed to tense as if he was going to pull them up towards his chest each time. Jasper loved the feeling of Elliot sinking deeper and deeper into him until he finally felt the other man fully inside of him. His toes curled in pleasure and his breath seemed to catch in his throat at the feeling of just how deep the man seemed to get. It certainly wasn’t disappointing.

Jasper’s spine seemed to arch on its own as a direct result of feeling Elliot’s hand stroke over his ribs a breathy gasp parting his lips as a sign of encouragement. His ribs as it turned out seemed to be sensitive and even just the gentle stroke was enough to ignite his nerves and make his body burn in desire. He was certainly proud with his decision at this point, even if he knew that Elliot was inexperienced the way the other man touched his body seemed to be enough to unlock deeper desires. “Harder…” The single word passed his lips as he kept his back arched, pushing his ass out more towards Elliot and wanting the other man to fuck him harder. His body was more than used to the feeling of him now, and while it enjoyed it he would need more if he had any hopes of reaching his climax.

Suddenly he felt the hand tensing against his chest when he had made his request to drop the titles once more. He felt like the beautiful haze he had been in with the pleasure surging through his body was about to be shattered by once more being refused his wish. Instead, he had the opposite, Elliot agree to drop the titles just as he sank into Jasper again making Jasper moan loudly and tilt his head back eyes drifting shut. “Y-your so close to hitting my precious spot… aim down just a little and use more force…” he breathed out almost completely on the same breath.

Elliot had struck him so close to his prostate that time and he had felt the extra surge it sent through his body making his muscles tense and prepare for such a lovely hit. Once Elliot managed to hit his prostate head on and with more force it would just be a matter of time before he climaxed. “Believe me… you’ll know when you hit it… once you do… I need you to keep it up and thrust right into that spot.” If Jasper was being honest the moment Elliot found said spot the harder he thrust into him the more he would enjoy it. Abuse to his prostate was something he had experienced early on in his sexual endeavors a young man from the village had very much enjoyed tormenting him through rather brutally attacking his prostate. The first time it had been almost too much to bear; but as the night progressed and his guest stayed to make him climax again and again with such abuse to the sensitive bundle of nerves, Jasper had learned that he very much loved it.

It went to say that he occasionally even to this very day invited the man back when he struggled to find such pleasure from anyone else. It was this very man who had left the now vanishing bruises on his body. Though Jasper wouldn’t say he particularly liked being treated roughly, occasionally he needed it. That wasn’t entirely what he was trying to teach Elliot, he just wanted the man to master how to bring him off before he would try to get him to do too much. Shakily he managed to support himself with one hand as he reached for Elliot’s other hand this time leading it from his hip to his chest and his nipples brushing the man’s fingers over one of the sensitive peaks. “Y-you really need t-to pay more attention here…” he breathed his voice struggling to stay even as his legs quivered again.

His ribs were tingling under Elliot’s other hand but he needed more stimulation, even if what he was feeling felt amazing. Especially as Elliot listened to his instructions and incorporated them making his arms almost give out as his breathing became even more ragged. He loved every movement, every thrust made his toes curl in pleasure and legs quiver. His body had worked up a light sheen of sweat as well, hands gripping the sheets beneath him tighter as he received exactly what he wanted. The first head on hit to his prostate made his anal muscles convulse around the cock buried inside of him, the second and his muscles seemed to tightly hold on to Elliot’s cock not seeming to want to let it leave his body even if it was just going to thrust back into him.

Even Jasper was aware of how lewdly his body was behaving, seemingly sucking the other man’s cock greedily back into his body. That thought alone was enough to bring moans from his lips as well as the occasional whimper or whine. In no way were they from pain but pure desperation. Though Elliot didn’t flawlessly give him what he wanted he was at least obeying and trying to give him what he had asked for. Pushing Jasper so close to his own release and making it harder for him to force it back despite so desperately wanting to make this moment last not sure when he’d be able to summon the man to his room again.

Suddenly so close to the edge his arms finally gave out his chest pressed against the silky sheets on his bed as his hands gripped the fabric even tighter. His whole body trembled at this point and his eyes were shut tightly, breaths escaping in shallow and uneven breaths. “S-so close… Elliot…” He managed to get out as his eyes fluttered open glancing over his shoulder the best he could. His eyes showed how close he was but also how desperate, the hazel orbs seeming to be showing every single feeling he had inside of him in one desperate look. “J-just thrust a little harder into my prostate… y-you’ll make me c-cum…” He encouraged his voice had sounded almost pleading as he finished as if he really couldn’t take anymore even if he so desperately wanted to drag it out.

There came a time when he just had to give in to his body’s limits and now was one of those times. One thing occurred to him though, he needed and wanted to feel Elliot cum inside of him. With the last of his strength he managed to get that last order out even if it didn’t truly sound like an order. “Y-you aren’t dismissed u-until you fill me with your o-own cum…”

Elliot groaned when his entirety, to the hilt, was inside the prince. He was tight, but warm and inviting. He watched Jasper's back muscles tense under his pale skin as he entered. He could feel Jasper's breathing in his ribs, his hand curled against them, his touch causing Jasper's back to arch while he breathed. His hand roamed over his chest and stomach slowly, as if trailing a hand under a passage in a book he was reading, and started moving in and out just as gently. While Elliot knew the prince wasn't new to this sort of thing, But Elliot himself was. He was afraid of doing something and hurting him. So he was very deliberate with his movement. His body was starting to get consumed by it, this was entirely different from before, giving it was a new sensation. His heart and his cock felt like they were getting hotter and hotter. In a way like thawing by a fire.

He wasn't expecting Jasper to push his ass into his hips and tell him to go harder, though he probably should have. He composed himself for a minute, before he began fucking him faster, and harder. His breathing grew heavier, the heat in his heart spread across his chest, down his limbs. He was still careful not to get carried away and hurt his prince, but he grew more encouraged the more he could tell how well-received it was. Once he agreed to drop the titles, he started to understand why the prince wanted to forget them, despite using them to his advantage. Somehow, it dissipated an invisible, intangible barrier between the two of them. And Elliot wasn't just servicing his prince, but making another man moan and arch his back by fucking him.

Special spot… He remembered something like that as well, though it was never fully explored. Fortunately Jasper was quite direct, despite difficulty catching his breath, with what he wanted. Elliot was more than willing to oblige, pushing his hips angled so he could thrust right against the wall over the prostate, hoping to find the right angle that would please Jasper. Once he was comfortable with the angle, he started to pound harder into him.

Elliot nodded again, fruitlessly, still striking in and watching Jasper react. The pleasure he felt, leaving every cell tingling, combined with being able to watch and listen to Jasper's reactions to Elliot fucking him, was enough to make him lose focus. He was no longer acting deliberately and carefully, but automatically, as if it were breathing.

Jasper's hand was trembling when it took Elliot's again, and guided him towards his chest, leaving his fingertips against his nipple, the peaks stiff. Elliot could only follow his lead, but he did so to the best of his abilities, and he could tell he was effective. Even with his rough thrusting, he could feel his legs and hips trembling from it.

Elliot never enjoyed it as much as Jasper was currently. He never enjoyed it as much as he himself was right now. It couldn't be that being the beloved was less enjoyable, as the prince beneath him well disproved that. Was it maybe some people were better suited for positions? Maybe… since both times he was instructed on what to do, and this was a much better experience for him. It was a great experience, oddly enough. He could forget that this started with coercion.

Elliot's breathing was audible with each thrust. He gently toyed with Jasper's nipple between his fingers, his hands unsteady as he was so forceful with his hips. Despite the almost violent sex, Jasper's body was only more and more receptive, pulling him in again and again. It was like being enticed over and over again, sending waves of pleasure each time, making him wanting, needing, to go further, more and more.

He could definitely tell when he hit his prostate. Jasper's whole body seemed to clench around him, like it didn't want him to leave that exact spot, which was against Jasper's wishes to have the very spot repeatedly abused. Jasper's neediness was apparent in his moans, driving Elliot to try to illicit more and more, wanting to keep him convulsing around him, keep him moaning, his back arching, the muscles in his back tensing and releasing.

Jasper fell forward, his chest and face to his sheets, his arms giving in. Those hazel eyes looked over his shoulder the best they could, and without thinking, Elliot gently brushed some of his black hair away from his face, a briefly gentle moment before he did as he said, and aimed for the spot that made him so weak, as hard as he could muster after going so hard. 35

And at last, as Jasper promised, that was what pushed him over the edge, and Jasper came underneath his guard. Elliot started to slow, feeling mixed, satisfied with finally bringing Jasper to climax, but also knowing he might be able to take care of himself for some time. But Jasper had one last requirement.

"I will then, Jasper," He told him, feeling he ought to refer to him by name at least once here, and he finally had enough breath to do so. He repositioned himself from relaxing, when he thought he was finished, and he started once more, and Elliot didn't have much resistance himself, and it didn't take him too long after Jasper to come himself, groaning softly, pushing deep into his ass, and took a deep breath when he was finished.

After his own climax Jasper was practically out of it, the only thing even keeping his hips up and presented was the cock buried inside of him. The strength in his body just seemed to melt away entirely, leaving him limp against his bed. Even the iron grip he had on his bed sheets was no more, hands just limply resting against them as his chest heaved with each breath. The gentle way that Elliot brushed some of his black strands out of his face seemed almost out of place after how he had managed to get the guard to be quite rough with him. While Elliot’s hips had been hard and exactly what he needed the rest of his touches had seemed oddly gentle.

It honestly confused him, but he had also noticed that Elliot’s hips had slowed down and come to a stop after his own release. At least until the man had heard his final request which was when they started up again, this ignited his own nerves and yet his body was able to do nothing but take it. Hearing Elliot finally refer to him by his name instead of with a title pleased him more than he wanted to admit, though he was distracted not even a moment later by the other’s release. The feeling of being filled and his guard pushing deep into him made one last pleased moan pass his lips.

His body ached but it was in a pleasant way, in no way did Jasper regret even a single moment with Elliot. It had all been fantastic and in many ways even more than he ever could have hoped. Waiting until he was sure that he had received all of his guard’s release and gathering what little strength remained he pushed himself up on shaky arms. Slowly he pulled himself off Elliot’s cock his body shuddering when they broke free.

Despite how deep Elliot had released into him he felt some leak out of his abused hole and down his thighs. It was just a moment later he allowed his aching and tired body to collapse once more on his bed with a soft groan. Hazel eyes slipping shut, “Thank you, Elliot…” He managed to murmur out. His chest was still heaving, breathing heavy and audible. Still, he knew deep down that he couldn’t wait for the next time he summoned the man to his room. He’d have to try out different positions with his guard and figure out which ones worked best for them. Right now, he was too exhausted to do anything, “You are free to go… rest for a while if you must… but be out before my handmaiden returns in the morning to wake me.”

In absolutely no way was Jasper just going to kick Elliot out after making him feel so… fantastic. But he did want to make sure the man knew this was not an invitation to stay the night, that he had permission to rest and regain his strength but he must be out by morning. The punishment that would befall the young man if he remained would not be remotely pleasant, even worse than if Jasper had just told his father he had been fucked by the man. If anyone found him naked, in his chambers, with him while he was also naked then things would become far worse. His father could ignore certain things when there were no witnesses, once a witness arose things completely changed. Though he wasn’t remotely worried about anyone finding out what had occurred here tonight.

That really was his last thought before he was falling asleep, not even enough strength had remained for him to pull his blankets over his tired and nude body. His breathing slowly evened out as he slept, moving just enough in his sleep to have his head resting against one lone pillow.

Jasper seemed to be so entirely drained of energy and strength, Elliot partially wondered why he wanted Elliot to continue. It seemed his hips stayed up through sheer willpower. He wasn't complaining though, there was something in his vulnerability that was appealing, comforting. He didn't look at all like the Jasper who had threatened him to doing as he said earlier. Even his hands, that had clenched the sheets until his knuckles turned white, and relaxed and flattened out, resting his palms against the bed.

Elliot thrusted into the prince, soundlessly accepting his cock, until he reached his climax. That elicited a gentle moan. Like before, Elliot was slow to withdraw, so slow that Jasper, with limited strength, pulled himself away, slipping off of his guard. Elliot was surprised to see how red he left Jasper's hole, and the cum slowly leak out and down his pale leg. He wiped his brow, and turned his attention to the far side of the room. It was starting to dawn on him that he had done that to the prince- the prince! There wasn't much use in thinking too much about it now, there was no decision to be made now, it had been done. He knew from the prince's first request what he'd be doing, what he'd have to deal with, the fact that he had fucked the prince he was supposed to protect. The beautiful pale man, naked and weak and sweaty on the bed, didn't look at all like the aggressor, which made him feel worse about it all, as little sense as it made.

"Of course," Elliot answered in as proper a voice he could muster. Jasper was a confusing man, to say the least. His post would be over with soon, so he needed to be there or else he'd raise suspicion. Once dismissed, he'd be able to go and rest. He crawled off the bed gently, and began redressing.

"Thank you, Pri… Thank you, Jasper, that's generous, but I need to return," He explained.

Of course, he also couldn't let himself rest here, of all places. He could easily fall asleep, and be discovered in the morning, naked with the naked prince. Then the risk would have been worthless. But still, he took his time getting redressed, since returning disheveled would be unacceptable to Elliot, but in these circumstances it'd be significantly worst. And not only would his partner be suspicious, but anyone who saw that it was Elliot who was less than orderly would raise an eyebrow.

So Elliot redressed himself, and put on his armor very carefully. He was going to say goodnight, but Jasper appeared to have already fallen asleep, so he left him quietly. He returned with barely a minute to spare, before the next set of guards came to take their places.

Jasper was woken the next morning by his handmaiden drawing the curtains back on his windows allowing the golden rays of the early morning sun to begin to fill the room with light. Groaning softly, he rolled over place his back to her and the newly uncovered window, his body was sore from his activities the night before but he still regretted nothing. If anything, the memories flooding back pleased him, a small smile gracing his features. It was then he heard the woman’s soft voice encouraging him to rise and join her in the adjoining chamber so that he could get washed up before breakfast. That didn’t remotely sound appealing but he knew better than to try to sleep in.

Pushing himself up he managed to stop himself from groaning, rising to his feet and heading into the adjoining chamber where she was already filling the tub with hot water for him to have his bath. As he sank into the water he sighed, pleased once more with how she always seemed to get the water to just the right temperature. As one handmaiden bathed him he was slightly aware of another working in his actual room to pick out the clothes he would need to wear for the day. As he rested in the metal tub the only thing -or rather person- on his mind was Elliot. The young Prince had no memory of anything after he had offered for Elliot to stay and rest only to be turned down. He truly didn’t remember Elliot dressing or leaving, for that matter he didn’t remember falling asleep either.

Shrugging it off he pushed those thoughts from his mind as he felt the young woman’s hands in his hair, her touch was gentle as she cleaned the long strands. Being careful to make sure that she did so thoroughly but without getting any of the shampoo in his eyes. By the time she had finished helping him clean up the water was bordering on cold, making Jasper all the more pleased to stand up and be greeted with a towel. The sound of the water cascading off his body as he stood seemed louder than normal, or maybe it was because of the lack of words he received from the young woman. Normally his handmaidens never stopped talking, even in his presence.

It wasn’t like he truly cared, the silence was a bit welcomed. Once his body was dry he took towel from her and wrapped it around his waist to return to his bedchambers while she took care of his bath water. Two women were waiting for him and helped him dress making sure there wasn’t a single hair out of place. The long black strands were brushed and pulled back into the signature ponytail he just about always had his hair in. As he noticed one of them reach for his crown he waved his hand dismissively, he never wore it when in the palace walls unless an important guest was expected or a special event was being held. His reasoning behind such a thing was simple, everyone in the palace knew who he was and to obey him regardless of whether or not the crown was on his head. Anyone who didn’t, didn’t belong in the palace and thus needed to be removed from the premises.

Giving himself a once over in the mirror he approved, even if he thought it was still a bit extravagant for just spending the day once more locked away within the boring palace walls. Still, at least he had everything he needed here. Leaving his bedchambers, he instantly set off for the dining hall and where he knew his parents were waiting for him. As he went his eyes scanned the halls half hoping he’d end up running into Elliot along his way. Despite what the other man had said, Jasper was intent on getting the young guard a promotion for going through with what he had wanted. Even if he had needed to give the other some encouragement as he liked to consider it. No one would ever find out what had happened last night, if Elliot continued to do what he wanted at least.

Entering the dining hall he moved towards his spot noticing the sharp look he got from his father for being even a few minutes late. Truly not caring that he apparently was already starting off on the wrong foot with the other man he silently took his spot. For the most part breakfast was a quiet affair, they discussed what the day held, which really meant Jasper sat and listened as he was told what his day held. When time came for him to bring whatever he wanted to the other’s attention he did just that and finally pushed forward the matter of getting his new favorite guard a promotion.

Elliot of course was not the first guard he had ever had sex with, there had been multiple he had invited to his chambers. They were all usually more than a little willing to jump into bed with him, and every guard who has gained his attention ended up getting something out of it. Occasionally he thought that his father was catching on to it, which was one reason why he drew his attention away from the guards for a while and into sneaking men in and out of the village to sate his desires instead. But he had been unable to ignore Elliot anymore. Though he did receive a questioning look from the older man Jasper backed it up with Elliot’s loyalty, hard work, and how in many ways he seemed to take things more seriously than many of the others. Having been aware of how much pride the guard took in his position never slacking even if no member of the royal family was nearby.

Not surprised when his wish was granted he rested back against his chair, he didn’t even pay any mind to the guards stationed throughout the room. When the whole royal family was gathered in any room for any reason there were guards present. Jasper ate the rest of his meal silently while he watched his father call for the head of the royal guards to have the promotion he had requested be done immediately. Watching the older guard walk away made a smirk cross Jasper’s face as he noticed the confused look the man had, having the favor of the prince was a good thing. As long as you stayed on his good side.

He could already imagine how Elliot would react upon learning that said new promotion would be keeping him much closer to him. After all, Jasper was growing attached to the man and he wanted to keep him nearby, just encase the mood struck him. It would be a lot easier when Elliot was stationed close to him, versus having to hunt the man down at some random post on the palace grounds.

Elliot wasn't distracted by his thoughts of earlier that night, not until the post was over, at least. He didn't look at his partner as they walked silently down the halls and down the stairs towards the armory. It wasn't until in the armory they felt free enough to speak, as this was a space that felt wholly theirs. The king and prince's and other fine armor and weapon were kept locked in a room offset the main armory, where the guards kept theirs, so they were surrounded by mostly the things their rank wore. Elliot realized that this was the most he'd ever changed in and out of his armor in any one day, as the addition of having too undress earlier added a removal and redressing that a typical day wouldn't require of him.

They felt free to speak, but neither did. Elliot rarely spoke first, and the fact that the other man didn't made him feel a bit nervous. Was he suspicious, perhaps? Elliot couldn't look him in the eye unless he knew for sure that he wasn't. Maybe he'd been invited to the prince's bed as well at some point, and had a suspicion because of that. An ideal situation, as they would both be invested in keeping each other's secret. But if not, and he was suspicious for intuitive reasons, Elliot had many concerns over that.

"So everything was alright with Prince Jasper?" The other man finally said. Elliot looked over his shoulder, seeing that he was much further ahead in removing his armor. Elliot was always rather slow and deliberate, but especially tonight. He had a lot he was chewing over, so his hands were more sluggish than specific, as undressing was a very physical reminder of what he had done.

"Yes, everything was fine. The rumors are true, I believe, he's a peculiar man." He answered. He wasn't one to lie often, but he had little choice now. But if this man knew from his own experiences, he felt it'd be worse to lie about it now, so he left it vague.

"You know, I've heard about him inviting other guards, specifically by name, to his chambers at night." The man said casually, stretching his arms over his head. Elliot's heart was almost audible it was pounding so hard when he said that. "He's apparently interested in us most of us don't come from a bloodline of note. Must seem exotic to him," He chuckled. "Did he ask you about life before joining the guard, too?"

Elliot was a very fortunate man as an inexperienced liar. The others had already settled on a story he could rely on! It seemed to be readily accepted, too, so it wouldn't be a problem to just agree with it. Of course, he didn't know how many others he was lying with, and when they'd learn he was like them.

"That's right, fairly mundane conversation, to be honest. For a member of the royal family, Prince Jasper was somewhat impressed with my uneventful home life. I thought I'd bore him," Lying like this felt fluid, almost, it surprised him. The other man tched his tongue.

"You're so lucky… I've always wished he'd call me in there. I want to see his chambers, and him up close." The way he added the last part was soft, delivered with a small smile.

Elliot would have traded places with him in a heartbeat. Why couldn't have Jasper chosen this man instead? He seemed smitten, he might have been quite willing to hop into bed at the first order. Maybe he would though, it seemed this wasn't actually uncommon for Jasper to prey on his guards.

The next morning, Elliot woke up, with the rest of the men, surprisingly well-rested. He had gone to bed expecting to be up a lot of the night, thinking about Jasper and what they had done, what the potentially consequences would be. Not just the threat of punishment if found out, but everything that came with covering it, the lies, the comradery of sin he'd have once he found the others- or they found him. But he was so drained, he fell asleep quite easy. He was currently a night guard, but they all got up together at the same time to tend to chores regarding the armory, cleaning and polishing and sharpening what needed tending. Afterwards, they would eat breakfast together, eating after the royal family and any potential guests had been served. The other house staff, especially kitchen, and including wee-morning guards, wouldn't eat until the royal family was finished. The guards who were not on post were typically training, running through drills with leading guards, and sometimes visiting generals would take the time to teach them about strategies in combat, in defending the fortress, and even in war, though it was unlikely they'd ever see it themselves. Or they might help tend to the horses, or any menial labor that came up in the palace time to time. There were periods in the day where there was room to relax, however, a privilege not held by many servants. Some guards also went back and slept before their posts, depending on how long they'd been awake. Elliot was always sure to be well-rested for his night posts.

The kitchen servants, somehow, had mistimed their baking of bread. They still had some saved to be served for the royal family's breakfast, baking it for a few minutes to make it warm. So there was warm, fresh bread for everyone. The bread was always of good quality, there was always bread baking, but it was usually cool by the time it reached a servant's plate. So having such warm bread for breakfast was a special treat, as bread being made in the morning was most likely to be made right before being eaten, while other times of day they were making it as much as they could just to have reserves to feed the massive palace population, and warm bread did reach them at other times of day more frequently. It was a wonderful way to start the day. Elliot took this as a sign that his luck was changing for the better today. He hadn't realized how much better it would become until the head guard walked into the dining room. Elliot perked up right away, but the rest of the room continued eating and chatting, finding it uneventful, until the guard raised a hand, and everyone hushed down, looking ahead. The older man scanned his eyes over the crowd until he found Elliot's, and locked onto him.

"Elliot,"

"Sir," Elliot stood up from his seat, his natural posture giving him a sense of formality and grandeur than he'd ever intend. His composure was threatened, however, by the news of a promotion.

The rest of breakfast passed quietly, they only exchanged little chit chat between each other. Jasper was never a big fan of conversation as far as his parents were concerned as it normally a lecture about how he wasn’t acting “princely” enough. As he was finishing up and getting ready to leave the room to call Elliot to join him and give one of his more seasoned personal guards the day off he was stopped by his father’s hand raising signaling to sit back down. Doing so with a soft sigh he met the older man’s gaze just in time for him to begin speaking, “Make sure you make the necessary preparations for your new guard. Don’t leave it to someone else. There is so much preparation to be done, as you know we will be playing host to some of our allies while discussing plans to move forward.”

Jasper sighed as he leaned back in his seat, even when his father was speaking to him normally there was an unmistakable command underlining his tone. “I understand.” Jasper replied glancing away from the older man. He absolutely hated it when they played host, it meant reps from their allies and occasionally a member of the royal family of the kingdom would come and stay in the palace, anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. None of it was remotely appealing, and he hated it every time, it usually meant he was in a bad mood which meant he would have to get Elliot settled into his new position as quickly as possible before their guests arrived. Rising to his feet he gave a small bow of his head towards his father, the one person who he ever remotely bowed to. “Let me be off then, I have much to do to prepare him and I still have my normal duties.” Receiving a nod in response he turned and left the room instantly being flanked by his two personal guards.

Isiah, the older of the two men was who he planned to give the day off to get Elliot accustomed to his new position. Garret, Isiah’s partner was closer to Elliot’s age, and he was sure the other man would help his newest personal guard get accustomed to his new position. Heading for where he knew that Elliot was eating with the other guards he set off with a determined look crossing his face, his pace was swift but no less graceful than how he normally maneuvered around the palace. It didn’t take him long to reach the large chamber even though he had quite a bit of distance to travel. Entering the room he noticed what little chatter had returned after the obvious news of Elliot’s promotion instantly dissipated and he didn’t remotely care. His gaze was hard and face stern as he turned towards Elliot, though his eyes did soften slightly at the sight of the other man.

“Elliot, finish breakfast and suit up. I need you to begin your new position immediately, we have much to do.” Turning his gaze over his shoulder to Isiah he addressed the older man now, “You have the day off Isiah, please enjoy the break.” His voice was sincere as he addressed the other guard. If there was one thing that Jasper truly appreciated it was the hard work that his personal guards put in, even if most of the time the job of flanking him and following him around all day wasn’t remotely interesting. As he spared another glance towards Elliot he addressed his newest personal guard again, “You can wear your old armor today, you will be fitted for a more appropriate set later today.” The promotion meant he had to get a new set of armor, though ever guards was very similar it was clear those who were a personal guard of a member of the royal family had more of a flare.

Finally, he addressed the head of the guards, “You’ll need to bring in a new recruit to train for his old position. You know my strict policy.” Jasper had a very strict policy when it came to his personal guards, the men he chose to serve more closely to him were not to be positioned anywhere else. If they were not guarding his person then they had the day off and were not to be disturbed unless he needed them. Before Isiah could leave he addressed the man one last time, “Please help Elliot prepare and send him to my study when he is ready.” Receiving a nod, he turned and left Garret turning to follow him.

One thing for sure, he kept every guard he ever slept with close, meaning they were normally promoted up to being a personal guard of his or if he did not need a new one they were given another high rank. Chances were, the higher the rank of the guard the more he had “fun” with them. The closer he kept them, the happier they made him. It meant having Elliot promoted to one of his personal guards meant he definitely enjoyed and was happy with what the other man had given him the night before. That didn’t mean his eyes didn’t sweep over the others in the room as he turned to leave, but it did mean that he was set.

With the amount of men he had to choose from the chances of him picking yet another palace guard was unlikely, he could refer anytime he wanted to the men he had already gotten into bed with him. He was sure that all those men knew though that Elliot held most of his attention. Currently, only five of the guards he had slept with remained in the palace, over time they would retire or he’d have them promoted out of the palace. Not because he no longer wanted them, but because in the end it was best for him to let some go. Elliot though was different, Jasper had a strong feeling that he would not want to let go of his newest fascination anytime soon.

The breakfast hall filled with guards was rather loud and boisterous as the off-posts guards were free to talk and enjoy their food. Even Elliot was speaking with his peers. The feelings of the night before were starting to feel further and further away. It really was going to be alright, the night he spent with the Prince would fade as a memory, he could carry on as normal, just as everyone who had visited him did. Elliot was as straight-laced as they came, and thought the best of others. So he never considered that Jasper might use his position to find a means to reward him more than materially. He wasn't suspicious in the slightest when the head of guards came into the hall with the rest of the lower-ranked guards and called his name. His first thought when he learned he was being promoted was that there would soon be guests of great importance visiting and staying, and wanted to offer protection from their personal guard, and perhaps found the timing right for a promotion or two.

He started to get an inkling of a lack of good faith when Jasper came in, flanked by his two personal guards. Elliot had never seen a member of the royal family down here before, and from the reaction of the others, many here hadn't either. It was clear that his promotion to the family's personal guards meant that he'd be guarding Prince Jasper. He didn't want to think about the idea of the heir to the throne would grant a promotion merely based on a performance unrelated to their actual station. But now that the doubt was there, believing that it was a coincidence was naïve. And did he really believe he was the most deserving here for a promotion to the ranks of the personal guard? It seemed like hubris to blindly believe that in the face of Prince Jasper.

"Yes, I won't take long," Elliot promised, he's disappointment came across as his typical stoicism. Sitting down and eating quickly, he paced himself so that he wouldn't make himself ill, and got up once more. His cheeks filled with a faint pink at the mention of new armor. He hadn't had time to consider all that came with his new rank- but the armor for the personal guard had distinctive visual features that differentiated them from other levels of the Guard. He wouldn't be wearing the standard armor for much longer.

Prince Jasper seemed quite serious about this, though. There wasn't exactly room for dubious behavior with such an audience, of course, but he was very direct and matter of fact about the start. He looked at Isiah, an older man who had been a member of the personal guard for as long as Elliot was aware of personal guards. They were equals now, it seemed. He followed him back down to the armory, where Isiah would have to wait for Elliot to fully dress in the armor, as deliberate and precise as he was- especially now that he was part of the personal guard. He definitely had to keep a proper, uniform appearance.

"Thank you for your patience," Elliot told Isiah as he was half-way through. He was strapping epaulets to his chest guard, making sure it wasn't too snug, a critical detail to be wary of, and finally the arm guards. These needed to be fitted more snug over the blouse and arm underneath. He was sure a man of Isiah's experience could adorn his armor with swiftness. Elliot wasn't one to test how fast he could do a fine job, so he may never match his presumed speed.

Garret… Garret was a rather young man, however. Isiah's partner as Prince Jasper's dual guards wasn't much older than himself, Elliot thought. And he wasn't exactly a homely man. Perhaps he was another former target of Jasper's, who had also been promoted to a position that would keep him close. Was this even a reward? Now Elliot was wondering if Jasper purposefully put these men he'd invited to his room wasn't a sign of appreciation, as insulting in context as that was. Perhaps it was a ploy to further manipulate them. So long as they were near Jasper, there was no forgetting the difference in station, the gravity of the acts they had shared, the potentially consequences if they slipped. Perhaps there were unknown consequences Jasper was concerned about, that he didn't want the word to spread over the guards.

Elliot followed Isiah, once he was outfitted, towards the Prince's study, another room of the man's he had never visited before. There wasn't going to be any particular chance to get any sort of clarification from the crown prince. He'd either have to pick up on any clues, or keep himself focused and preoccupied so he didn't think about it too much, or give Prince Jasper any chance to further blackmail him into further tasks. He was now starting to consider the possibility that Jasper wasn't going to be satiated with a single night, and this was indeed a way to keep him close. He'd captured him.

Nodding Jasper turned to leave and head to his study motioning for Garret to follow him as he did so. Not like the other man had to be told, he was pretty sure that Garret would have turned to follow him even if he had told him not to. Isiah was waiting for Elliot to finish, once he had the older man walked back with him to help him get prepared to meet the prince in his study. Once they arrived he watched as Elliot took his time to get his armor on doing so with precision. “You learn to have a lot of patience when working so closely to the Prince. Jasper doesn’t make things easy and often times acts much younger than he really is.” Isiah responded as he lead him from the room.

Leading the way towards the Prince’s study where Elliot was sure to spend most of his day looking after the other man. As he walked he noticed that Elliot seemed to be oddly quiet. Able to assume what he was thinking about he cleared his throat, “Don’t stress it, Elliot. Garret will keep the prince more than occupied. He enjoys any opportunity he can get to keep the young prince entertained. You may be holding his attention right now and you may be his new fascination but eventually you’ll end up like all the others. Pushed aside as a new guard grabs his attention and eventually fighting for so much as a minute of Jasper’s attention.” He knew why Elliot got this promotion, it was the reason most of them got promoted to be closer to the prince.

Of course, he wanted to ease the young man, “Garret will fight for Jasper’s attention. The young Prince can rarely ever ignore him for long, so all you have to do is keep your head up high, and eyes on the room.” With that he pushed open the two doors leading into the study and spoke his voice become more serious when addressing the prince. His tone had authority as well, “Your new guard, Prince Jasper.”

Jasper looked up pleased to see Elliot was indeed before him, “Thank you, Isiah. Please, enjoy the rest of your day off. You really have earned it.” Isiah nodded before leaving, then he motioned for Elliot to come in and close the doors behind him. “Don’t seem so bummed out, Elliot. I really do think you working much closer to me will be a great idea.” He said flashing his newest guard a smile before Garret called for his attention as he leaned back against his chair. It was as Isiah had said, Garret fought for the young Prince’s attention while Jasper worked on some things on his desk. Meaning he didn’t pay a whole lot of attention to Elliot until it was nearing around the time for lunch.

Finally, he turned his gaze from the young guard whose lips were pressed against his neck to Elliot and gave the man another encouraging smile. “I won’t ask you to do anything you don’t want to, not today. I am not that bad. Ask the others.” He said with a pleased look crossing his face. Rising slowly to his feet he moved over to where Elliot stood and pat the other man’s arm, “Why don’t you take a seat? I’ll have some servants bring the three of us some food. I still need to get you fitted for your new set of armor after all and what better time than to do so then during lunch?” Calling out the door he made the order for food to be brought for the four of them, personal guards were the only ones who ever ate in the presence of royalty and it was only upon request.

Turning back to his desk he returned to his chair stretching as his eyes drifted shut, “Just encase you did not know, we will be having guests arrive soon. Within the next day or two. I always hate having visitors in the palace, they are so frustrating.” He said with a soft sigh shaking his head. “You’ll be working alongside Isiah tomorrow, Elliot. We’ll let Garret have a day to himself.” Jasper of course ignored the displeased look he got from the other guard. Garret didn’t like having the day off, and if he was being completely honest he didn’t totally care.

Elliot couldn’t help but smile at the older man, at his audacity to say such a thing about the prince. However, he was one who worked closely with him, so naturally he'd feel more free saying such things with authority. He was glad he wasn't the only one who thought Prince Jasper was impatient and difficult. He walked respectfully a few steps behind Isiah while the man led him beyond the armory and up a number of stairs to the floor where Jasper's study was kept.

Standing guard wasn't usually a very exciting affair, patrolling wasn't an awful lot better. The most enjoyable part of the royal guard, for most, was when there was no post or patrol, and they were to train and rehearse techniques. Elliot thought this as well, but he always envied the personal guards, thinking that it was likely very exciting. The royal family must have pretty interesting lives and responsibilities, and they were present for all but the most intimate of diplomatic and domestic meetings. He was very interested in seeing what a royal family member did all day, even if it was most likely not going to be an exciting one most days. But, while it was still going to be something to see Jasper, the target of his protection was bound to cause him some distress.

He kept rather quiet during the walk, and Isiah must have noticed he was hesitant about something. Elliot thought he was being quite kind, trying to assure him, but it didn't take long for Isiah to make his true intentions known. He rarely broke from his serious expression while in armor, but it shattered when he realized that Isiah was aware of why he was promoted. And Elliot's concerned were affirmed. Other guards had been Jasper's playthings as well, and got promoted to be closer to him. Something about having two guards he'd recently taken seemed especially twisted, as they would both know this about each other. What's worse, the way Isiah spoke, Garret probably genuinely had feelings for his prince, and now the 'new guard' had grabbed his attention. He didn't want to start off with friction in any relationship in his new position, but it was inevitable now.

"Yes, sir. Thank you," Isiah turned courteous again, and Elliot wondered if he wasn't being mean-spirited earlier, and was just being straight forward with him. Elliot could certainly appreciate that.

The doors to the study opened with a hefty push. The expansive room, filled with natural light and luxurious furnishings, opened up to them. Elliot watched Jasper's eyes land on him, he looked very pleased with himself.

Elliot walked in at Isiah's silent instructions, and held the twin doors in hand, ready to close the doors behind Isiah, who left for the day.

At Jasper's 'encouragement', Elliot only bowed his head.

"Prince Jasper," He greeted properly. Fortunately, like Isiah said, Garret fought for the prince's attention, leaving little attention that wasn't given to either him or Jasper's work to be given to Elliot, which is how he preferred it. Someone needed to actually stand guard, after all.

The downside, of course, was just how Garret was garnering Jasper's attention. Shamelessly intimate, even with a third in the room. Did Isiah ever witness things like this? Or maybe Garret intended it to be some sort of power show. Either way, Jasper had little to object to, despite having his own work he ought to be focused on.

Elliot had a hard time believing Jasper, as he put it, wasn't 'that bad'. All things considered, Jasper only had more advantages to do as he pleased with him. Of course he voiced nothing, and barely looked at the prince as much as he could manage. That 'not today' hung in the air, like a promise. He wasn't too sure how to behave beyond behaving like a guard. He couldn't be too cold to the prince- as much as he deserved it, Jasper was the prince. He didn't want to lead him on, or upset Garret, by behaving too friendly, and Elliot had difficulty finding range between the two.

"Thank you, your highness," Elliot told him softly, and he took a seat as instructed. He'd never even seen the royal family eating up close- sometimes from a distance, if there was a large even and everyone was on post or patrol. And very few actually ate alongside the royal family, he knew it was a rarity even for the personal guard. As much as he didn't want to, he thought it was a nice and pleasant gesture. Being measured here… that felt unusual as well. That didn't seem like something that should be happening in the prince's study.

"Yes, Prince Jasper," Elliot nodded, and deliberately avoided looking at Garret. He had nearly forgotten that there would be guests arriving soon. His occasional daydream about overseeing diplomatic relations was potentially closer than he thought. He tried not to get his hopes up too much, as much as Jasper seemed to favor him, just being in the personal guard didn't necessarily make one considerably trustworthy.

Even after Jasper had mentioned giving Garret the next day off, the other guard didn’t cease in his attempts to keep Jasper’s attention strictly on him. One of his hands reaching up and lightly cupping the side of the Prince’s head, fingers slipping into the hair just behind the other’s ear where it stayed as they awaited their lunch to arrive. Even though he knew servants would be arriving shortly to deliver lunch to the three of them Garret didn’t seem remotely discouraged from touching and paying attention to the prince. The young guard showing no shame whatsoever in constantly showering the young man in attention.

Jasper didn’t remotely mind it either, unconsciously leaning into the touch as he returned to his work. As a knock rang out on his study door Garret’s hand instantly withdrew and the young guard took a few steps back to hide just how close he had been standing to the prince. Two servants entered the room each carrying a tray filled with food, there were three portions of each item brought into the study. One portion for each of them of each dish that had been prepared, the trays were set down atop the desk as the servants moved to clear it of Jasper’s work. Once the desk was clear the servants bowed and left leaving the two trays before Jasper and his two guards. The moment the door had shut Garret was at Jasper’s side again, this time he perched himself on the edge of the young man’s desk and reached to pour the tea into the three cups.

Garret glanced over his shoulder towards Elliot and motioned for him to pull his chair closer, “No need to sit so far away. Privacy is one thing we actually get working so close to the royal family.” As he spoke he handed one of the teacups to Jasper having fixed it just the way he knew the young prince liked it. Jasper instantly took the cup and sipped at it a soft sigh passing his lips as he leaned back against his desk chair. Garret had turned back to the food that was sitting on the desk moving one of the dishes before the prince before grabbing one for himself and taking up a fork. Though eating under such circumstances wasn’t common, even with the prince, it was still something that Garret did as if it was utterly normal.

Jasper also motioned for Elliot to come closer as he took a closer look at the dish that had been pushed before him, deeming that he did indeed like the selection he picked up a fork and started to slowly eat it. Of course he enjoyed it, everything that was made was always really good having never tried anything that he didn’t like that was made within the palace walls. Jasper felt that Elliot’s first time around important guests would be easier if he was alongside one of his older more experienced guards. That and even after all this time he still had quite a soft spot for Isiah. Though the older man had grown frustrated with his interest in newer guards and the way he so easily went around looking for new partners. Isiah was Jasper’s oldest guard and the only man that felt comfortable enough to tell him exactly what he felt no matter what.

Setting his bowl down he took another sip of his tea as his hazel eyes moved from Garret who switched between eating and simply brushing his hand against him. Little nothing touches really, but enough to let Jasper know that he still held the young guard’s attention. Right now though his attention was on Elliot as he gave the other man a small smile, “I really hope over time you will grow more comfortable around me, Elliot.” As he spoke he motioned for the man who had just entered the room to come closer. “Elliot, I believe you remember Master Erickson, the palace blacksmith. He needs to make some measurements to ensure that your new armor will fit properly.” Though more times than not it was safe to assume that the guards were the same size, that wasn’t always the case. Erickson and every member of the royal family always felt like it was better to double check rather than assuming and making another suit of armor that turned out to be too small or even occasionally to big. All things that could have been avoided had they just measured again.

“It’ll take only a few minutes then we can return to our lunch.” Jasper added as he watched the man move forward to make the measurements. Until now most of his attention had been on Garret and his work, but currently Elliot had his undivided attention. As Erickson did the measurements Jasper spoke once more, “I can’t have you around our guests without your new armor of course.” Glancing towards the older man he spoke to him this time, “The armor will be ready, won’t it?”

“Of course, Prince Jasper. It’s already in progress.” Erickson replied as he made his measurements and jotted down the numbers.

I'm so sorry for replying so late! I was suddenly kind of swamped with schoolwork and stuff >…>

It was almost admirable, the devotion Garret seemed to be on his self-appointed task of keeping Jasper's attention on him, if such a thing was born from good virtue. Elliot, of course, was grateful to have someone else who'd be more than willing to distract Jasper and keep him from interacting with the newest guard. Elliot felt more comfortable than he expected after a while, more at ease thinking that he really wouldn't have to think so much about the prince and what they had done.

It was also a little alarming, that Garret was so shameless in his efforts and displays of affection. No wonder Isiah had known about what Jasper was doing with the younger guards. Would he behave this way when other servants and guards were about? He wondered just how many people knew about Jasper's late-night activities. How many people, when seeing him in the personal guard armor, would know what he had done with the prince?

There was a knock at the study door, and Garret swiftly moved back into a proper guard's stance, mirroring Elliot's. It made him feel relieved to see that, confirmed that there was at least this level of secrecy within these walls. Two servants, carrying trays, came in. Elliot was surprised that they would all be eating the same food. Even if it was a promotion, even being of the personal guard, he might have expected better quality food, but he thought he and Garret would still be eating very differently from Jasper. They cleared Jasper's desk to set the trays down, bowed politely, and left silently. It was almost surprising to see such proper etiquette, all things considered. He felt a lot closer to them than he did Garret, honestly. And not just in behavior, but in temperament. Especially when it came to Jasper, it seemed preferable for the personal guard to have a particular character. Elliot wasn't sure he had it.

Elliot blushed a smidge, clearly taken back by the invitation. Especially from Garret, who must see him as competition. At Jasper's additional encouragement, Elliot pulled the chair behind him closer to the desk, looking over the food served to them once more, for a closer look, and sat down. He wasn't quite sure how to behave in such circumstances, and Garret wasn't exactly someone he'd emulate. He waited until the others had taken their shares, and silently took his servings, silverware, and tea.

"Thank you, Garret," He told him, noticing that he'd also filled his cup. He sat back down.

Elliot hadn't considered that Jasper was thinking of him when giving Garret a day off, and only wondered if it was a reward, or a slight, to Garret. He didn’t' seem too pleased, either way. Elliot, himself, was a little embarrassed at the idea of working alongside Isiah himself, considering what the man knew and how freely he spoke his mind. He was quite concerned that Isiah likely looked down on him, a new personal guard, who was promoted to the same level as him purely because the prince took such a fancy to him. He seemed to already expect him to adopt the same mannerisms as Garret in desperation. Of course, it wasn't as if there would be too many opportunities to socialize when they were on post during a diplomatic visit.

Elliot swallowed a bite, glancing up at Jasper, before answering.

"It is not in any guard's- or yours, for that matter- best interests to relax," He replied plainly, in juxtaposition to Garrets gentle touches. He noticed a vaguely familiar man enter. He hadn't knocked, Elliot noticed, which was the first sign of some importance. It wasn't until Jasper reminded him who he was that Elliot realized who he was. He stood up quickly, and offered a quick bow of his head.

"Yes, Master Erickson," He greeted. "I hope you are well," The palace blacksmith was a revered position, especially for the guards, who most heavily relied on his expertise of the craft for armor and weaponry. He hadn't really realized the weight of getting his own armor. It was really going to be a custom fit- unlike the common guard armor, with multiple straps for adjustments. Made specifically by Master Erickson himself.

Elliot looked at Jasper, a suggestion of incredulousness on his face, at the statement, which Elliot initially interpreted as an implication that he wouldn't be on post during the visit. But instead, he asked his blacksmith about how soon the armor would be done. Admittedly, Elliot had little knowledge of blacksmithing, but he would have never thought he could do it so quickly.

"Thank you, Master Erickson. I'm sorry to be such an inconvenience," Elliot said, trying not to move a hair while the man measured his body. Unless Jasper had been 'preying' on him for a long time, he had to assume that Erickson only had since this morning to work on the armor for him, as his promotion was recent and contingent on a very recent event.

It's alright. I understand that things happen and people get busy. I don't mind waiting.

“It’s no problem at all, and you aren’t an inconvenience. I very much enjoy making the personal guard’s and royal family’s armor.” Master Erickson responded as he continued to measure Elliot. He had of course been informed late last night of the young man’s promotion. So, he had the metals prepared and was ready to go early that morning knowing very will it would take him awhile to create the set of armor. Even if he had done so enough times that he could probably do it with his eyes closed it took time and preparation. Of course, the royal family’s armor was much more intricate than that of any of the guards, it took him almost a month to complete one set for a member of the royal family, but considering he only personally made the armor of the royal family and their personal guards it left him with plenty of time to work on it uninterrupted.

“Of course, from this point on whenever you need your armor or weapons repaired they are to be brought directly to me. I see to all the royal family’s and their guards armor and weapons.” He informed Elliot, making sure the young man understood if any of his gear from this point on needed to be repaired he was to come straight to him. While the rest of the guard’s gear and equipment was always sent away from the palace and thus took longer for repairs, he resided within the palace grounds and repaired the armor and weapons of those more important as quickly as possible. In most cases they were ready for pick up later the same day, depending on the severity of the damage it could take him a few weeks.

Once he was done with his measurements he turned back to Jasper who had kept his attention on the two men as he ate. “I’ll have it ready within the next few days. I’ll push it to the forefront of my work. But I am afraid, that it won’t be ready by the time the guests arrive. However, it will certainly be finished before they leave.”

Jasper wasn’t completely pleased with the news, but he knew if the armor was to be done correctly and with the utmost quality then he couldn’t rush the older man. “Thank you, Master Erickson.” Jasper said waving his hand to let the man know he was dismissed. It was met by a bow before the blacksmith left at which time he took up his cup of tea once more and sipped at the hot liquid. Jasper was very pleased with the lunch that had been prepared and brought up to them, his hazel eyes returning to Elliot as he once more set the cup down. It was at this point in time that Garret moved to add more tea to Jasper’s cup as if he had been given a silent signal to do so.

“As much as I am afraid I must agree that it isn’t in mine or any of my guards’ best interest to relax all of this tension really stresses me out.” Jasper admitted giving Elliot a look stating he would be so much happier if his guards relaxed despite that. “I already have so much stress and tension from my father, it’s nice when my guards can provide a sense of comfort instead.” Despite his choice of words Jasper wasn’t making a comment towards what had happened between them. It was just how he truly felt, with the stress of his parents always weighing on his shoulder being surrounded by friendly and more relaxed people was greatly appreciated by the young heir.

At this point Garret chimed in, “It’s good for us as well. Being on constant alert and standing stock still and straight isn’t easy on our bodies either, Elliot. At least find some chance to relax and just enjoy the company even if you really do feel like you shouldn’t.” As much as Garret knew his job was to protect his prince, who was to say that he couldn’t do that without being on constant alert? His reflexes and senses were good enough that he didn’t feel like he had to watch the room constantly and listen for something out of place.

That and if Garret was being honest the Prince as well as any member of the family was more than capable of defending themselves, the guards no matter their rank acted as more of a barrier between the enemy and the royal family. It was clear to anyone who had seen any of the members in combat that they were all forces to be reckoned with. Often times Garret thought that the royal bloodline was bred specifically to have an heir with a natural skill in combat. Of course he knew how Jasper looked compared to the guards, he had felt the other man’s body beneath his, but that did not mean Jasper was incapable of defending himself and with a skill that could not be denied.

Jasper having picked up on where Garret’s mind had gone smiled at the other guard, “I am more than capable of taking care of myself boys. That, and who has ever attacked the palace and even made it past the main guard? If you can’t think of anyone that’s because it is unheard of. No one has ever been able to get into the palace, much less straight out attack a member of the royal family. So please, let’s just enjoy each other’s company and once lunch is done we can all return to our work.”

Taking up one of the other dishes he tasted the food before giving a hum of approval, “You know…” he started trailing off, “I think after lunch we should go for a walk along the grounds. I’m tired of being cooped up in the palace.” Jasper knew he was not allowed to leave the palace grounds unless escorted by the guards and attending an event that required he leave the grounds, that didn’t mean he couldn’t enjoy the beautiful gardens that were on the grounds and get some air. Even he knew that his skin looked like it had never been touched by the sun, it was because he rarely ever left the palace during the day. When he snuck out it was always under the cover of the night sky.

• Saga locked this topic