Can Someone Help Me About Finding a Drama CD?

yaoifan7799

I've been looking for this specific Drama CD off and on but I can't remember the name of it. I think it's worth mentioning it was also paired with its manga. I had seen/listened to it a long time ago but now I can't remember where to find it or what it's called. (I think YouTube deleted it). I do remember vague descriptions of the characters. One was tall, black haired guy and the other was blonde. The situation specifically I remember was they were in an old style Japanese house at night, sleeping on the floor. The blonde happened to be stroking himself to the black haired guy in the night. The black haired guy wakes up and the blonde froze when he heard his name. Soon enough the black haired guy finds out what he's doing and joins in and of course the inevitable happens. For any one who can find out which Drama CD I'm talking about I'd be very grateful to know the name of it. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoifan7799

• li syaoran

• _hina

Hello there! just thinking that maybe you should make a request here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is a better place i think. I requested a drama cd here before and it worked. Good luck!

Thank you so much. The links don't exactly work, but I think I put it in the right place hopefully. :Excited:

• 2 years later...