Collection of my RP ideas; Searching for RP-partners

-Hideki-

Hi, I’ve got some ideas for 2Player literature RPs and am looking for someone to write with.

Story 1

Y is a rich, nerdy university student whose parents were never home when he was young and still aren’t present and reachable for him now that he is an adult.

He lives in his family’s mansion, studies the subject his parents wanted him to study and doesn’t care to interact with anyone at university. He grew up to be a loner who usually spends his free time playing video games alone and isn’t interested in his peers. The only person who does interest him is his handsome butler whom he has a massive crush on and regularly teases and tries to seduce.

His butler, X, however thinks that Y is just making fun of him and is rather embarrassed by his actions.

Y however is determined to pursue his butler until he makes him his.

Y= Seme

X=Uke

Y= younger

X= older

Searching for someone to write X, the Uke

Story 2

2250: The technologically advanced nations of the world have decided to colonise another planet that offers just the right living conditions for the human species.

They sent an international military troop, technicians, mechanics, scientists and settlers there who were prepared that there might be other life forms but didn’t expect to find what they found.

The planet they conquered was populated by a humanoid species that had built different civilisations on the level of the ancient Roman Empire.

Most tribes, due to their lack of technological advancement and knowledge think the human conquerors are some kind of gods, so they admire them and give them whatever they want, with the exception of some nations who see invaders and a huge threat to their planet in the humans who just came from planet earth and declared the whole planet to be their new territory now.

Z’s nation is one of those who want to get rid of the invaders at all costs. Z, a spy and assassin well known to the government has the mission to infiltrate the humans by working for them as a servant, get to understand their technology, their way of life and learn their plans to pave the way of victory for his nation, his people and his planet.

Z, who hates and detests the humans as basically everyone else of his nationality is proud and honoured to fulfil this mission with all his might and he is determined to rid the planet of those soldiers who took over his home and ignorantly crashed and looked down on their way of life when he meets Y who confuses him. Y is not a soldier, he is a scientist, but no technician, no mechanic or medical professional, he is fascinated by everything on the new planet like some child and not eager to destroy the place and take it over but to simply understand and learn about it and its citizens. Soon Z finds himself wasting the time he should spend to plot and study the humans to figure out and get to know Y who doesn’t show normal human behaviour in his eyes instead.

I don’t really care which character is seme and which uke here, they both can be either.

Story 3

X always dreamed to be a famous star and his wish was granted rather early in his life. Not only was he a famous musician who everyone loved, he also played the lead character in some popular movies.

But his glory didn’t last long; he lived too promiscuously, excessively and was apathetic towards everyone around him. And soon he fell from grace and wasn’t marketable for anyone anymore.

He didn’t get any jobs and the people who loved him yesterday had already forgotten him.

Ten years later he works in a bordello as a male whore. X has given up his goals and dreams completely and surrendered to his fate by accepting the position he is in and the lewd and ambitionless person he has become.

While he normally doesn’t care about other people, he is forced to acknowledge the existence of the new always grumpy security guy the bordello hired who seems to be disgusted by X and regularly insults and degrades him and generally seems to look down on the place and not only the “employees” but the customers too. X realises that this guy doesn’t fit into such a location at all and must come from a completely different world and profession. The appearance of this man however makes X curious and also gives him a new goal, he wants to find out who this guy is, why he is there and more importantly get that man who seems to hate and loathe him that much to want him badly.

But while X tries to seduce Y with every method, Y has only one thing in mind, to get out of this place and rise to a proper status again.

X=Uke

Y=Seme

Searching for X

Story 4

X is a young, inexperienced, left-wing journalist who considers himself to be a political activist and who doesn’t have any other goal than to make the world a better place in his eyes and his own perception.

When the relatively young and successful conservative businessman Y is about to win the election and becoming the mayor of his beloved city, he is certain to not let that happen.

He becomes rather obsessed with Y and tries to find something that would cause a scandal and keep the man who stands for everything he hates from becoming the mayor of the city he loves.

When X forced entrance to Y’s private property and finds himself in front of his house peeking inside through the window he catches him sleeping with another man.

Knowing that if it would come to light that Y was gay, he would lose many votes of the archconservative voters of his, he takes photos.

Unable to leave the scene behind and trapped in his own thoughts X stays where he is staring into the nothingness until he hears the voice he knows so well and hates so much behind him saying:”What do you do on my private property staring into my window.” Not only is X torn by the moral dilemma and unsure if he should reveal the information to the public or not, Y is also standing behind him, a gun in one hand and the other hand reaching for his camera.

From afar he can hear how the other man Y just has slept with opens the gate and vanishes into the darkness as if he has never been there.

Y= Seme

X=Uke

Searching for X

RULES!

1. Be over 18!

2. This will be a literature RP so don’t give me one or two liners, I can’t work with that. Write posts with substance that bring the RP forward and use your creativity.

3.If you can’t post for more than one week, inform me, I will inform you too if I can’t reply for a longer period of time.

4.Only start an RP with me if you are truly interested in it and intent to write it until the end.

5.If somehow you don’t want to continue the RP regardless, because you changed your mind or whatever, let me know!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alezander

• Yukio Takamiya

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Shicchan

Hello

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, if the 4th story isn't taken, I'm interested!^^

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hey~!

If the second plot is still open, may I take it? I'd love to play as Y and preferably as the uke. I think it would be cute that way. Like, I can already imagine how Y is so immersed in Z's home planet but is blind to Z's own curiosity towards Y himself.

Of course, since an impending war is in the brews (given the way you described the setting), I am thinking that Y could be the non-warrior type but is strong and he fights in his own way. I think the knowledge he had gained after observing Z's world would definitely count somehow in the finalé.

Also, I fear for Z and his questionable survival during the war. I admire the person you described Z to be, so I thought that if he were possibly to die (fingers crossed), then I would like to play the Y that will be there for him all the way.

A little about me:

Don't worry, I'm over 18.

I'm attending my third year in college as an undergrad studying BS Physics so I am really, really in love with this "new planet, new laws, new life" stuff!

Sounds good?

You can contact me if you would like to plot and plan. :Dancing:

• 2 weeks later...