A Prince and His Guard. (Looked for Seme or Seke)

Sathenus

So this idea as the title states is between a Prince and his Guard. Or rather... a guard he hopes to make his. The idea is at first it's through blackmail and maybe even bribery. As time passes it becomes mutual.

Basically, MC is the prince and YC is the guard. MC has had his eyes on one of the guards(YC) for awhile.

He has a mischievous and devious side that his parents are unaware of. Though the guards and servants suspect what he is up to none know for sure. This includes sneaking in random men from the village lying in the massive castle's shadow to have one night stands. Sneaking them in and out without anyone truly noticing. Or so he thinks. Despite his "fun" with members of the village he has his eyes on one of the guards who he feels his desires growing for as days pass. He knows those desires he can't act upon, at least until one particularly stressful day that ends up with him in his room wishing that there was any way to relax. It's then he realizes he knows what he's going to do and calls for YC to come to his chambers, at this point no longer caring that he shouldn't. Of course YC and the servant that MC sent to retrieve you know it's an odd request. But YC knows he is supposed to go to any member of the royal family when called.

I have an idea for how that interaction goes but I mean... I don't want to ruin the surprise.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Noise Prince

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, consider it taken now~ I'd love to play the guard that gets tied up in whatever the prince is planning ^^