Ten Count and other popular manga getting anime adaptation in August 2017!

yaoi4fans

Here is the example of the difference in price between Amazon Japan and CD Japan

Amazon Japan included DHL 2-3 days shipping.

odCIqPq.png

CD-Japan W/ DHL 2-3 days shipping

sU7ZwFM.png

You will see that ..even including the shipping fee..Amazon JP's price (6800 yen) is still cheaper than CD japan's blu-ray price alone (8000 yen) It's even cheaper than CD-Japan DVD version price (7000 yen)..and when included shipping fee. The difference is 3550 Yen..so don't forget to check before place an order !!!

• 3 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is there a further update on this? Myanimelist.net still says it's not aired yet so what's happening? :(

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I know, I am very disappointed with how they managed this projects. It should have been out long ago. T__T

• 2 months later...

It's March 2019 already and still no word about the project being accomplished? onionn3

I wish we would finally get it in our hands... but at least I will get one of my fav manga made into anime in July this year!

By the time this is finally getting out I might not even know what it is all about. My excitement is almost all gone and I'm actually a bit sad about it since I was so happy about two of the titles in the list. (

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Finally! From what I can see it's a couple more days until the last episode, I waited so long I guess I can scarp some more patience. I did watch the first episode, though, and I might watch another one. 

Edited by Kujaku

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, so what got I say about this anime adaptation? ... I would sum it up as: "better than nothing", considering we haven't really gotten anything in the past months, so it's at least SOMETHING. But the reviews speak for themselves.. I just can't fathom how they constantly postponed the release of these "snippets", one could say. I don't know how long it takes to animate/produce 3 minute sequences, but seeing how "hyped" I was for this.. well, nevermind. Sadly, neither the animation nor story are really good, but then again what can someone expect from 3 minute snippets? If the future of Yaoi anime is going to be comprised in 5 minute sequences, then RIP Yaoi. Maybe it is not that profitable anymore to produce "real" series, at least that might be the case for Yaoi/BL.

oh, wow, I did actually go and completely forget about this until now... 

okay, so I watched it and I feel as if I've been cheated. this must be some sort of joke, right? I didn't wait since 2017 for a half baked 'series' right? because this was so bad and so, so disappointing. they are a bit late for April fools, but heh, happens. now give us the real one, thank you. 

yes, I'm in denial. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...