Help finding 2 MV's that have bathtubs

BlxxdyButterfly

In one MV, there is a bloody sink and one of the members are grabbing the sink and smearing blood on his hands. That same member, later in the MV, then either gets into a tub filled with nlood or water (I cannot really remember) I watched this MV within the past year I think (I could be mistaken).

The other MV is also that way but without the sink. It is a member that looks like he has been drowned or drowned himself in a tub and then another member drank something and killed himself beside the tub with the other dead member.

:_red_fox 11

Basically, if the MV have members in a tub of blood, water, or whatever I really want to know. I find those MV's interesting. But I am most interested in the first one I described.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlxxdyButterfly

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the suicide one. All In- Monsta X

[video=youtube;wNxPGbk-gwA]

ALSO, the one in the tub is definitely a guy. AND then the one that committed suicide held the one in the tubs hand and snuggled with him. The fan service in this is why I was looking for it.

HOWEVER, I have yet to find the one I want.