Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei wakes up slowly as he was getting shaked and looks up at Akira, smiling a little as he looks down at the book, "looks like you kept yourself entertained while I was sleeping," he yawns as he stretches.

"Yeah I kept reading I got some stuff down." he said looking at him then smiling looking at him wondering what to do next. "Yeah I wish I had some games or something like that you know, but I made do with what I had." he said

Rei tilts his head and laughs a little as he stretches, "well if you wanted to play video games, why didn't you go to the gaming room you goof ball," he gets off the bed and stretches once again.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "ah.. right," he rubs the back of his head. "You could have ask the maids or other guards, they have access to all the rooms as well," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

Rei laughs a little, "but I was passed out silly," he smiles as he stretches, "so.. are you ready to do anything now," he rubs Akira's head.

"Yeah sure, I am sure you want to finish the one we were watching," Rei laughs a little. "Let's get going," he smiles and rubs Akira's head.

Rei smiles as he nods his head as he holds Akira's hand, walking to the home movie theater room, "maybe before we go, we can stop by the video game room and get your hand print registered too."

"You guess? Hey don't make me punish you cutie," Rei laughs a little and walks down the hall to the gaming room. He inputs the password and looks at Akira, "alright just put your hand on the scanner and your all set," he smiles.

Rei smiles and heads to the movie room with Akira. Once there, he lets the pad scan his hand and walks inside the room, "get comfortable and I will get the anime start up," he smiles.

Rei smiles as he gets everything set up. He then goes to sit next to Akira and then presses play on the remote. Shortly after, the anime starts to play.

Rei was watching the anime with Akira. He slightly looks over at Akira, smiling a little as he rubs Akira's head slightly while he was watching the anime.