The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little and nudges Akira, "well.. good luck then," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek before moving back to blow into Akira's ear before starting to play another round of the game.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"Good luck to you as well." He said having all his focus on the game and not letting anything distract him from playing the game and smiling as he was having so much fun now

Rei smiles a little as he nods his head and watches as Akira's focus increases. He laughs a little as he starts playing the game. Rei slowly turns around and lays down on the carpetted floor, leaning his head back so he could see the screen while he continues playing.

Rei glances over at Akira as he continue playing the game and laughs a little, "... you don't need to try so hard you goof ball," he smiles as he plays.

Akira smiled at Rei. "Oh I just get like this when I am having fun." he said smiling and laughing as he was playing the game and forgot how into the games he could get

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "oh? Is that a fact," he smiles a little as he was glad Akira was enjoying himself while he played the game as he continues playing the game with Akira.

Akira pulled out the biggest smile and nodded. "Yeah I am having a lot of fun." he said as they go to the end and tied. "That was fun now that you didn't distract me." he said smiling

Rei smiles and nods his head as he continues playing the game until it ended in a tie. He lifts himself off the floor and looks at Akira, laughing a little, "aw come on... you know you like when I distract you," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Akira blushed. "NO I didn't." he whispered that was a flat out lie he really did enjoy everything about what he did to him. AKira looked away with a smile. "We tied this time." he said

Rei laughs a little, "want to have another round?" He smiles a little, "want to make things... more interesting to," he looks at Akira with a smile.

Rei laughs a little, "simply? How about... we hold a bet for the winner and for the loser? It will surely make things more interesting," he smiles and then kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei rubs his chin as he looks at Akira with a smile, "as much as I want to tell you my bet right now, I want to hear yours first," he laughs a little. "I want to see what you have in mind if I lose."

"I don't have anything." he said blushing and looking away then bit his lip. "Ok if you loose you have to ask me to marry you in front of everyone." he said biting his lip.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little as he listens to his bed, rubbing his chin, "wouldn't I have to do that anyway you goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose and then smiles, kissing Akira's cheek.

Rei laughs a little, "come on you must have some crazy desire you can think of," he smiles as he looks Akira as he watches the last game's credits since they couldn't be skipped.

Rei rubs his chin and smiles a little, "hm.... how about we walk around town naked? I am the new king.. so it's not like they can stop me," he laughs a little.

Akira blushed and looked away. "Oh god that is bad." he said blushing and then looking away. "I don't know about how I feel about that I mean won't that hurt your image or something?" he asked

Rei laughs a little and looks at Akira, "don't worry about that, I rarely get judged for what I do.. so there is no need to get worried about it."

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "come on there must be something you want to happen that you couldn't do normally," he smiles a little.