Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles and blushes a little, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at the clock, "well we can still watch anime since we did everything else that we wanted to do."

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah we can watch a new anime. You can look from the selection and see what you want to watch," he rubs Akira's head.

Rei laughs a little and walks into the theater room, giving the remote to Akira, "here, why don't you see what there is to choose from," he smiles.

"I guess I can, but I love you surprising me more it makes me more happy that way." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek wondering what they should do any just wanted to hold him close or be cuddle.

Rei laughs a little as he sits next to Akira, cuddling with him as he looks at the selection of anime and looks at Akira, "well at least see what your options are," he smiles a little.

Rei flips through the anime selection and laughs a little, "yeah I know right? I watched all of them when I was less busy," he rubs the back of his head. "well what's something you want to watch first then," he smiles.

"I have no idea all of them." he said laughing and shaking his head not sure what he really wanted to eat next. "Alright I pick.......Damn I don't know what one is the best." he said looking at him biting his lip

Rei laughs a little as he pokes Akira's nose with a smile, "your so cute when you can't decide what you want to watch but in the end you will wind up watching all of them," he kisses Akira's cheek. He rubs his chin, "well how about... this one first," he selected the one at the top of the list.

"I know i will, but I just can't decide what to watch first." he said looking at him and blushing slightly as he pulled out an anime. "This is great I can't wait to watch it." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek

Rei laughs a little and kisses Akira's cheek, "your so cute," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles and rubs Akira's head as he turned the anime watch as it starts to play, starting to watch the anime.

Rei laughs a little and leans into Akira, "yes very cute," he nibbles on Akira's neck and laughs a little, looking at the screen as the anime played.

Rei smiles a little and kisses him, "well I am glad your so happy," he rubs the back of his head as he points at the screen, "you want to look at me... or do you want to watch the anime, you goof ball," he laughs softly.

"I am glad that I am happy as well it makes me happy that you are with me." he said smiling and looked at him then hugged him and then looked at the anime. "I can't you are just so good looking I can't stop looking at you." he said smiling

Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head, "I am glad your so happy," he laughs a little and hugs Akira. He blushes a bit and rubs the back of his head, poking Akira's head and chuckles a little, "curse my good looking charms huh," he kisses Akira's cheek.

"Yeah it is your so hot that I want everything you have." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek again then started to watch the anime and laid his head on Rei's shoulder.

Rei smiles and laughs a little, "what... are your saying your not hot? I think your hot like me as well," he kisses Akira's cheek and then goes back to watching the anime, putting his arm around Akira's shoulder.

"Not as hot as you." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek and held him close. then watched the Anime he was so happy watching it. It made him laugh and he really liked the anime.

"Fine your more of a cute than," Rei laughs a little with a smile and kisses Akira's cheek, holding onto him. He watched the anime with Akira and looks at Akira, glad he was enjoying the anime as much as he did when he first watched it.

Akira just smiled and watched the them he didn't know what more they should do, but loved all the anime that they were now watching it make him feel happy and just made him feel great to be alive and being with AKira