The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Akira smiled and put on his clothes before getting up and following Rei out of the room to head to the bathroom. He needed a bath and hopped the cum didn't leak out to his pants while walking to the bathroom

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little since he was basically holding his clothes as he was walking to the bathroom while he was naked still.

"You must love to have everyone see yourself with no clothes on." he said smiling and looked at him and then got into his room and dropped his clothes and headed to the bathroom.

"They already seen me naked plenty of times so it doesn't bother them or me," Rei laughs a little, "... unless you have a problem with it," he smiles a little as he walks to the bathroom.

Rei blinks and then laughs a little, "oh I am sure they know what I am packaging belongs to only you," he smiles a little and kisses Akira's cheek. "Your so cute when you say something out of character," he laughs softly.

"I blame the stuff that happened to my body." he said looking at him then sighing and bit his lip not sure what to do next as he turned on the water in the bath tub and took off his clothes then got inside of it

Rei laughs a little as he rubs Akira's head as he steps into the tub before Akira since he was already naked. He watches Akira turn on the water and get inside, "do you want me to help wash you," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Akira blushed and looked at him. "Yeah can you get some of the cum out you really filled me up today." he said blushing and looking at him wondering what was going to happen next with the both of them and into the future

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little as he nods his head, "alright," he smiles as he slightly pins Akira to the wall, sliding his fingers inside of Akira's butt and sucks on Akira's neck.

Rei laughs a little, smiling softly as he moves his fingers inside of Akira and watches the cum drip from in between Akira's legs, kissing Akira's cheek, "you make such cute sounds," he smiles a little.

Rei smiles a little and kisses Akira's cheek, "I am glad," he continues moving his fingers inside as he softly sucks on Akira's neck, "so much cum inside of you," he smiles and licks Akira's neck.

Rei laughs a little and smiles a little, "I don't see you complaining though you naughty boy," he kisses Akira's cheek and continues moving his fingers deeply inside of Akira's entrance.

Rei smiles as he kisses Akira's cheek as he continues moving his fingers, "I love you too," he smiles as he gets every last drop inside of Akira and licks his fingers, "so yummy" he laughs a little and holds onto Akira, nibbling Akira's neck a little.

Akira smiled and blushed not sure what to do next. "You are so weird, but I think that is why I love you so much." he said smiling and blushing not being able to control not blushing anymore.

Rei laughs a little, "hey I am not the only one that is weird, your pretty weird yourself," he kisses Akira's cheek and smiles as he moves back, "your all nice and clean now," he pats Akira's butt.

Rei blinks and shakes his head, "what? What made you think that? Your such a goof ball," he laughs a little. He watches Akira and smiles, washing himself as well.

"I don't know why I thought of it. I still don't have any control over my mouth or my mind." he said blushing and smiled as he closed his eyes and relaxed as he cleaned off his body. Not sure what else to do.

Rei smiles and laughs a little, kissing Akira's cheek and continues washing himself off as he watches Akira, "your so cute when your so flustered," he rubs Akira's head.