The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei smiles as he rubs Akira's head, "well... let's go get some breakfast," he laughs a little as he walks out of the bed and looks at Akira with a soft yawn.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles as he then walks with Akira to the dining room and sits down, "your in for a treat, breakfast is always amazing," he looks at Akira.

Rei laughs a little and rubs Akira's head, "as long as it tastes good is all that matters right," he smiles as he could smell breakfast finishing up being made in the kitchen.

The maid comes out, "would you two like something to drink? The food is almost ready," she smiles.

"I will just take some coffee," Rei rubs the back of his head, "..with cream and sugar of course."

"Alright I will be back," the maid smiles as she bows, walking back to the kitchen.

Rei looks at Akira, "hm ... well I know you want me to get some sleep," he laughs a little.

The maid comes back with two other maids. The maid from before sets down Rei's coffee with the sugar and cream. She then sets down the kiwi strawberry juice for Akira.

The other two maids serve breakfast on a platter. The platter had french toast, crepes, sausage, scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and waffles. One of the maids also set down the butter and the maple syrup along with the forks, knives, plates and napkins.

Rei looks and smiles, looking over at Akira, "so... what do you think," he rests his chin on his palm.

Rei smiles as he starts to grab a little of everything and starts eating. He always enjoyed breakfast the most, even though the chef did make really good dinners and lunches.

Rei laughs a little as he continues to eat until he got very full. He notice how much was still left and saw some of the workers starting to sit down, "ah right and that is why there was so much. I am sure the other guards have already ate as well. Usually how it works is guards are fed, then royalty and then all the workers," he stands up as he stretches.

Rei laughs a little, "I think since we were already awake and already in the dining area, we were served this way. I guess if you want a smaller portion, we should have stayed in my room longer," he pokes Akira's nose and smiles, kissing his cheek as well.

AKira smiled. "Yeah I always fill myself too full when I do it that way." he said looking at him and rubbing his stomach and drank some drink happy about the food. "I love everything that I am eating."

Rei laughs a little, "well it's good to be full than being hungry." He looks at Akira and smiles, "well I am glad you enjoyed it. Breakfast is very good. I think it's because there is so many different options," he rubs his stomach and slightly rubs his eyes, "though... eating so much like this in the morning kind of makes you want to go back to bed," he chuckles softly, letting out a soft yawn.

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah there sure was a lot to choose from huh?" He smiles a little, "well even if we need more, I am sure the chef won't have any problems making more so no need to worry," he rubs Akira's head and then walks out of the dining room, heading to his room.

Rei laughs a little, "don't worry, no one will go hungry here," he smiles and walks back to the room. He stretches with a yawn, "so since I am done working today, I will take a nap and then we can watch more of the anime that we were watching."

Rei smiles and rubs Akira's head as he slowly lays down on the bed. He covers himself up slightly with the blanket, "make sure I don't oversleep alright," he smiles and then falls asleep.