Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles and laughs a little, sniffing a little, "it smells so good. I hope it's going to be ready soon," he rubs his chin a little.

The maid comes back out with the salad and bread, "the stuffed shells we be done very soon," she smiled as she places some salad dressings on the table.

Rei laughs a little as he starts eating his salad, "doesn't it though? I hope it's gets done soon," he rubs the back of his head.

The maid comes over and places down the plates of stuffed shells, "there you two are, enjoy the food," she smiles.

"Thanks," Rei smiles as he watches as Akira as starting to eat. He then starts eating as well.

The maid bows and walks back to the kitchen.

Akira had a big smile on as he was eating his food. The chef made the best foods and Akira ate all the food in front of him then looked at Rei. "Do I have to work out today I'm still in pain from the last time we trained."

Rei continues eating as he watches as Akira eat. He blinks when Akira finishes eating already and laughs a little, "wow already done," he smiles a little. Rei rubs his chin, "hm.. well if your still in pain, we don't have too," he finishes eating.

"I can't help you eating all the food when it's just so yummy." Akira said smiling and looked at him he was so happy and he loves food especially when it was good food. "I am still hurting pretty bad from the other day."

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "well... if you want more, be sure to let the maid know." He smiles a little, "then... we can take a break from exercising today so you have time to heal those sore muscles."

Rei laughs a little as he drinks more of his beverage.

The maid comes over and takes the plates and bowls, "would you two like anymore?"

Akria smiled. "No thank you but I would take a little bit more to drink. Oh and can you tell the chef it was delicious like always." Akira said smiling he wanted to shove to know he did a good even though he probably already knew he did a good job.

"I will take more to drink as well," Rei looks at the maid.

The maid bows, "of course, I will be right back and I will tell the chef right away," she smiles as she heads to the kitchen.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, leaning over and kisses Akira's cheek and holds his hand.

The maid comes back and sets the glasses onto the table.

Rei continues drinking his drink and looks at Akira, smiling, "hm, what's up? You look like you have something on your mind," he kisses Akira's cheek.

"Well since we are not going to get tired of each other anytime soon, we are going to be spending a lot of time together," Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.

Akira smiled and blushed he couldn't wait for everything to get rolling, but the more the thought about it the more he realized that nothing was going to happen in a bad way because everything was going to be the same no matter what they did.

Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek, "so.. do you think you will be ready for whenever I give you my proposal," he rubs Akira's back as he drinks more of his drink.