The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little, "no but I want to make sure you get a well deserved sleep goof ball," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei nods his head, "I am actually use to waking up early so that is why I don't seem tired. Ever since I was a prince, I been pretty busy," he laughs softly.

Rei laughs a little, "what about you? What was your sleep schedule typically like," he looks at Akira with a smile.

Rei laughs a little, "and that is why your not use to the waking up early," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

"Well you been use to your sleep schedule that your probably not use to your new waking up schedule. I am sure you will... eventually because I am sure you will still wake up early regardless what I say," Rei laughs a little.

Rei laughs a little and nods his head with a smile, "my stubborn little butt," he pokes Akira's nose and then kisses his cheek.

Rei laughs a little as he pokes Akira's nose, nodding his head, "yeah I do love my little stubborn butt," he kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei laughs a little and kisses Akira's cheek with a smile, "of course you goof ball," he smiles a little and rubs his hand through Akira's hair, kissing Akira's forehead.

"So how do you feel? Do you still feel tired," Rei looks at Akira and rubs his head with a smile, hugging Akira.

"I am feeling better right now." he said looking at him then kissed his cheek. "IT makes me happy to find out what is going to happen now." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek

Rei smiles, "well I am glad your feeling better," he kisses Akira's cheek. He rubs Akira's head, "so do you want to continue sleeping? Or maybe watch some anime?"

Rei laughs a little, "I am done doing king stuff for the rest of the day so I can spend more time with you," he smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.