Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks over at Akira and laughs a little as he stands up, turning off his lamp as he walks over to the bed, laying next to Akira and kisses Akira's forehead.

Rei smiles as he listens to Akira while he slept. As the sun rises, Rei got out of bed and then makes his way to the bathroom, yawning softly.

Akira got up and started heading towards the bathroom as well. He was so tired and groggy in the morning. He didn't know what was different about this morning that other mornings, but he didn't feel so good

Rei heard as footsteps were approaching as he was stepping into the shower and laughs a little, "good morning sleepy head. Everything okay," he starts washing himself.

"I will plug up the drain so you can start your bath," Rei smiles as he finishes his shower, getting out and steps out on the rug, drying himself up as he leans down, plugging the drain. He goes into the medicine cabinet and gets some medicine for Akira's headache.

"Alright thanks." he said looking at him and smiled and looked at him then waited for him do get the stuff ready and wanted to see about what to do next. "Thanks for the meds." he said looking at him

"Sure no problem," Rei smiles as he finishes preparing the medicine and gives it to Akira. "Your welcome," he rubs Akira's head gently and continues drying off.

"Just try to relax, I will be in the bedroom doing some work," Rei smiles and walks out of the bathroom, heading towards the bedroom while he dries his hair off. The only piece of clothing he brought with him was his underwear so he had at least something to cover up with.

"Alright I will try to relax." he said as he closed his eyes and just relaxing in the bath having his migraine slowly go away as he was in the bath. "Relaxing help maybe I slept wrong last night?" he whispered to himself

Rei makes his way back to the bedroom and gets his clothes on. He places the towel on his head so his hair can dry as he starts working on some papers that were on his desk.