The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and then smiles, "well I am glad your looking forward to it," he kisses Akira's cheek and stands up once he finishes his drink.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles a little, nodding his head, "well.. once I propose, we will be spending a lot of time together," he kisses Akira. He looks at Akira as he rubs his stomach, "I am so full," he laughs a little.

"So once we are married..., is there anywhere you want to go," Rei looks at Akira with a smile, curious if Akira wanted to travel.

"Oh so you never thought about traveling," Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, rubbing Akira's head with a smile, "well... you have some time to think about it at least."

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "hm... well...anywhere that holds like video game and anime type cons. I am sure you will like those places," he laughs a little.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "I will do some research and see which places hold the cons that we can go to," he rubs Akira's head and kisses his cheek.

"I can't wait to see something great then so thank you so much." he said smiling and then took a deep breath he couldn't wait to go to a con he was so excited about it. Akira had never been to one before and was excited about it

"I am glad your looking forward to that," Rei laughs a little. He looks at Akira and smiles a little, kissing Akira's cheek, "don't worry, I will never think something like that," he pokes Akira's nose with his.

Rei smiles a little as he goes to the bedroom while holding Akira's hand. He sits on the bed and opens his laptop, checking out cons and rubs his chin while doing research.

Rei looks at Akira and rubs his chin as he looks at the cons listed on the laptop and smiles, "well... it depends which ones you want to go to as well," he scratches the back of his head.

"Yeah mind as well, I mean what is the point of traveling if we don't explore," he laughs a little. Rei smiles and nods his head, "if you had to choose from going to an anime con or a video game con, which one would you choose to go to first?"

Rei laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "I am sure they have all kinds of good merchandise at these cons," he scratches his chin as he looks at Akira, smiling a little.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, nodding his head, "sure, just follow me. I know the perfect room to watch some anime," he smiles and walks down the hallway.