The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little, "you look really happy. Do you really like spending time with me that much," he laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little with a smile, "well I am glad you are so happy," he leans in and kisses Akira's cheek.

Rei smiles a little as he looks at Akira, laughing a little, "your face... is so cute when your blushing," he gently pokes Akira's cheek.

Rei laughs a little, "you really think I am cool," he rests his chin on his palm as he looks at Akira with a smile, rubbing Akira's head.

Rei laughs a little, "I might be cooler... but I am also busier," he rubs the back of his head and pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

"I know, but I feel like there will be some days that I won't see you because you might be too busy or something I don't know." he said looking at him and sighed not sure what to do next

"No matter how busy I get or will be, I will always find time for you," Rei looks at Akira and smiles, kissing Akira's cheek.

"Did you honestly think I was never going to spend time with you anymore, your a goof ball," Rei laughs a little and goes back to watching the anime.

"I mean... all I got to do is read and sign forms, that is basically it. So there really is not much effort at all, other than holding meetings, but I didn't get any of those yet but just remember, I will always find time for you," Rei smiles a little.

"I am happy that you will always have time for me that makes me happy." he said smiling and looked at him and then sighed not sure what to do next. "What are we going to do after this anime?" he asked

Rei nods his head with a smile and rubs Akira's head. "Hm? Is there something you want to do after this? Like maybe go to the library and read or .. maybe some video games? It doesn't have to be the exercise kind," he laughs a little.

Rei laughs a little and kisses Akira's cheek, "surely there is something you want to do more than the other silly," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

"Hm....," Rei goes into his pocket and pulls out a coin, "how about we head or tails it? I mean keep in mind it's still early so it's not like we can't do both going to the library and read or video games," he laughs a little.

"Ok heads library and tails video games I love either one of them." he said smiling. "Also we can add in more anime I really like it." he said smiling and kissed his cheek happy about it

"Well unless if they make a three sided coin I don't think we can add another option," Rei laughs a little. "But I suppose.. we could use a dice," he rubs his chin with a smile. "Like one and two can be something and some on for three, four, five and six," he looks at Akira.