The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Akira just relaxed in the bath tub and waited for what was going to happen, but he didn't really know either. "Alright I guess I can relax now and see what today will bring." he whispered and closed his eyes

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Akira soon clean himself off and got ready to get out of the tub and start today I really just wanted to be lazy though. A part of him actually wondered when they wanted him to start training again.

As Rei finished signing the last form, he heard the door open and looks over, seeing the maid.

"Good morning young king, have you finished signing the papers," the maid says.

"Just got done," Rei hands the papers to the maid.

"Very good. Feel free to spend the rest of the day relaxing," the maid bows and makes her leave.

Rei rests his head on the table and lets out a soft yawn.

Akira sighed and then started to get ready to get out of the bath after he started to feel better and finished washing him self and then got out of the bath and died himself off looking at him and then closed his eyes. "Thanks for this." he said looking at him as he started to get dressed and walked into the bed room smiling at Rei

Rei was fast asleep at his desk until he heard foot steps come into the room. He slowly wakes up and looks at Akira, smiling, "did your bath help you feel better," he tilts his head.

"Well maybe you will feel better if you get something to drink and eat," Rei smiles as he watches Akira, getting up from his desk and walks over to the bed, sitting on it and gently rubs Akira's head.

"It's up to you as well. It shouldn't just be up to me," Rei pokes Akira's nose with a smile. He hugs Akira and watches him lay down, laughing a little, "I will take that as wanting food delivered to the room," he pokes Akira's nose.

Rei smiles and rubs the back of his head, "well ... now your glad you met me. I am sure you weren't too glad to meet me in the past," he laughs a little as he looks at Akira, "so what are you in the mood to eat?"

Rei smiles as he looks at Akira and kisses his cheek, "well I am glad I was able to make it up to you... hopefully," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Akira's cheek, smiling as he looks at the menu the maid left for him when she came to get the paper work.

Rei smiles a little and sighs, "well if you still want to be reverted back to how you were before, let me know, I think I know someone that can help. All he needs is a blood sample." He looks at the menu and smiles, "uh let's see, the option of omelettes, pancakes, crepes, or waffles, sausage, hash browns, side of fruit, and cereal."

"crepes Hashbrowns and a side of fruit also I'll take some sausage...I don't know I am just hungry and I don't know I really don't care if I do this or not." he said. "I can stay like this if you don't mind me looking like this."

Rei writes down what Akira wanted and then writes down what he wanted. He looks at Akira and shakes his head, "I already told you I didn't mind but if you ever want to, just let me know," he smiles and then calls the kitchen, telling the chef what he and Akira wanted.

"Alright I will I promise I am finally starting to get us to this body that I was given without consent." he said looking at him then sighing. "IT was painful and I think going back would be as well." he said

"Is that what your afraid of? The process of reverting back to normal? Well the person I know is very kind and gentle so everything will be okay, unless you want to meet them first," he looks at the clock, "the food will get delivered very shortly," he smiles.