The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Akira snuggled with Rei as he started to watch the movie happy that he was able to watch something like this with the person he loved and thought about if he should go back to normal or not.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, nodding his head, "sure I don't mind," he smiles as he leans over, kissing Akira's cheek and goes back to watching the anime.

Rei laughs a little, "well as long as your happy, I am happy just to see you happy," he smiles and watches the anime.

Rei smiles as he rubs Akira's head, "let me know when your feeling the munchies," he laughs a little as he continues watching the anime.

Rei smiles and laughs a little, "the best thing about breakfast is, it sure makes you.. pretty full. I am still full as well," he smiles as he continues watching the anime.

Rei laughs a little and smiles, rubbing Akira's head, "well I am glad you enjoyed it," he continues watching the anime with Akira.

"Well I am glad to hear that. Too bad working isn't one of them," Rei laughs a little and pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

Rei laughs a little, "well seems like your slowly reverted back to how you were, watching anime and playing video games. As well as now stuffing your face," he smiles and pokes Akira's nose.

"I guess I am, but my body is still the same." he said looking at him and shook his head. "I'm getting use to it but I don't know what I want to do with it as well." he said looking at him then shaking his head

Rei looks at Akira and shakes his head, "well... you can use what you have to help protect me of course," he smiles and nudges Akira slightly with a soft laugh.

Rei smiles a little and rubs Akira's head, watching Akira and kisses Akira back then continues watching the movie.