The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well... even if you want to be reverted back, I am strong enough to take care of myself. Besides, it's not like your the only guard," he pokes Akira's nose with a smile.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei laughs a little as he heard a knock on the door, getting up and opens the door, seeing the maid with two trays.

"Here you go," the maid smiles and places the food on the table, bowing and then leaves.

"Thank you," Rei manages to say before the maid left and then looks at the food on the trays, smiling, "looks good."

"Yeah I think I am. They are good at giving us food enough to fill us up." he said smiling and looked at him then sighed closing his eyes wondering if they should go watch anime or not today

Rei laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah they have to make sure everyone is well fed so no one goes hungry during the day," he smiles and looks at Akira, "so anything you want to do today? I already did my paper work for today."

Rei laughs a little, "well no one said training is suppose to be easy," he pokes Akira's nose. "But I suppose we can watch some anime," he smiles little.

Rei looks at Akira and laughs a little, "well that's because all you mostly did was watch anime and lazed around your house probably," he smiles and kisses Akira's nose.

"I guess so I jut don't like doing all of those things you know." he said sighing and shook his head wondering what they should do next. "Well then I guess I just have to wait it out maybe I don't know I hate working out never liked it." he said

Rei laughs a little, "sounds like you reverted back to being only an otaku," he smiles a little as he stretches, "well... let's go watch some anime then. Let's take advantage of me already getting done with paper work."

"I will always been an otaku I did try working out for you but I never could...I just hate it." He said looking at him. "I am so excited all your paperwork done I'm wondering what we should do next together beside watch anime, but you know what I don't care as long as I'm with you that's what matters"

Rei laughs a little, "well that's fine... I mean there are plenty of guards to protect me and like I said, I can protect myself as well." He smiles a little, "well if you come up with any other ideas besides watching anime, let me know," he rubs Akira's head.

Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek as he takes Akira's hand and walks to the movie room. He scans his hand and walks into the movie room, "so you want to continue watching the one we were watching yesterday?"